Trump Shot

59,323 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by boognish_bear
Bestweekeverr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

The more I read the more ridiculous it is. A cop tried to confront the guy but backed down when he pointed the rifle at him. They absolutely knew he was there with a rifle. I just dont understand this level of incompetence.
Think of it this way, and I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's plausible: the ruling elite have major risks both financially and criminally if Trump is elected. They need him gone.
There are a lot of financial elites including Trump himself that fully support him and are pushing him to win. And if you believe this, what financial risks are out there for them?

Only one faction has the true financial elites...the other has a motely collection of left over financial elites, who for whatever reason, are alienated from the other Oligarchs.

[The idea of an American center that is manfully holding the extremists of 'both sides' in check is a palliative illusion drawn from a bygone time and place that ain't coming back.
Instead of two radical extreme wings flanking a sober center, as the important commentators want us to believe, there are in fact only two sides in American politics now.

One is the Democratic Party, a power vertical that mediates between the interests of the country's billionaire oligarchs; its corporate elite; the ranks of elite professionals; the press, which functions as the propaganda arm of the party; the billionaire-funded NGO complex, through which billionaires fund party "organizers" who turn out votes and pressure the bureaucracy and its corporate analogues; public employees unions; academics; and the various state-sanctioned identity buckets from which votes are harvested and to which public benefits are distributed.

Then there is the Republican Party of Donald Trump, a bucket of social losers and other undesirables, like family farmers and white working-class voters, who of course are all racists; religious people, who are crazy and whose children will eventually hate them if they don't already; car dealers from Wisconsin with three or fewer dealerships; small businessmen who sell things like miracle pillows; and a few billionaires whom the majority of the other billionaires don't like.

Now, America being a free country, it's perfectly acceptable for any citizen, myself included, to disapprove of both sides in this equation, to instinctively dislike the powerful while at the same time being repelled by the aesthetic and other shortcomings of the powerless.]

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/portal-donald-trump-elon-musk-david-samuels?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
::Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, and Bill Ackman have entered the conversation::

Did you read the post?

"Only one faction has the true financial elites...the other has a motely collection of left over financial elites, who for whatever reason, are alienated from the other Oligarchs."
Koch brothers, Exxon, Valero, Chevron??
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

The more I read the more ridiculous it is. A cop tried to confront the guy but backed down when he pointed the rifle at him. They absolutely knew he was there with a rifle. I just dont understand this level of incompetence.
Think of it this way, and I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's plausible: the ruling elite have major risks both financially and criminally if Trump is elected. They need him gone.
There are a lot of financial elites including Trump himself that fully support him and are pushing him to win. And if you believe this, what financial risks are out there for them?

Only one faction has the true financial elites...the other has a motely collection of left over financial elites, who for whatever reason, are alienated from the other Oligarchs.

[The idea of an American center that is manfully holding the extremists of 'both sides' in check is a palliative illusion drawn from a bygone time and place that ain't coming back.
Instead of two radical extreme wings flanking a sober center, as the important commentators want us to believe, there are in fact only two sides in American politics now.

One is the Democratic Party, a power vertical that mediates between the interests of the country's billionaire oligarchs; its corporate elite; the ranks of elite professionals; the press, which functions as the propaganda arm of the party; the billionaire-funded NGO complex, through which billionaires fund party "organizers" who turn out votes and pressure the bureaucracy and its corporate analogues; public employees unions; academics; and the various state-sanctioned identity buckets from which votes are harvested and to which public benefits are distributed.

Then there is the Republican Party of Donald Trump, a bucket of social losers and other undesirables, like family farmers and white working-class voters, who of course are all racists; religious people, who are crazy and whose children will eventually hate them if they don't already; car dealers from Wisconsin with three or fewer dealerships; small businessmen who sell things like miracle pillows; and a few billionaires whom the majority of the other billionaires don't like.

Now, America being a free country, it's perfectly acceptable for any citizen, myself included, to disapprove of both sides in this equation, to instinctively dislike the powerful while at the same time being repelled by the aesthetic and other shortcomings of the powerless.]

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/portal-donald-trump-elon-musk-david-samuels?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Did you read the post?

"Only one faction has the true financial elites...the other has a motely collection of left over financial elites, who for whatever reason, are alienated from the other Oligarchs."
If you think any of those guys are alienated I don't know what to tell you. Elon's spats over X? That's a hobby. What he's doing elsewhere is the real success and future. Ackman and Thiel as well.

Need to stop living in the socio-political thunder dome prisms of social and public media as some real gauge of global realities. To appropriate a line from "Other People's Money", Billionaires are like nukes, they have there's so we have ours.
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Did you read the post?

If we could find a study of the voting/funding habits of Financial elites we would probably find a 80% vs 20% split for the more Liberal party.

Maybe a 90% vs 10% split

Oligarchs support the GOP....but nearly to the extent they support the Democratic Party
You must not know or have a very narrow definition of "financial elites".
Wangchung
Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

You want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole? Go look at who shorted the Trump related Truth Social stocks (DJT) the day before the attempt. Then go look at the major investors in those funds and who has served in the board.
Saw that.

Austin Private Wealth LLC, which is majority-owned by George Soros and BlackRock.
Yet, they chose this clown kid with his Daddy's AR... Who literally had on brown clothing on a white roof.

That is the one kicker... That makes no sense.
And it would have worked if Trump had not turned his head.
That is the point. We are talking planning to a level of detail the includes shorting stocks before. And they use a kid that missed at 165?

I mean everything is detailed, except the shooter? Seems a lot of risk resting in the hands of a kid that didn't make the high school target shooting club.

Hey, you guys are probably right. If being run by the "Deep State", only thing that would make sense would be expendable and didn't matter if he missed.
Except he didn't miss. Trump turned his head at the last second. And Trump still got hit.
The guy was looking up Trump, Biden, DNC and other notable people according to the reports.

Sorry to ruin a good conspiracy theory, but the guy was looking to be famous. Trump happened to be closest. He is not part of some Black Rock big conspiracy. I know that doesn't fit the narrative, but it fits the shooters actions.
The people who knew him claimed he vehemently hated Trump. But that aside, what better mark to set up as an assassin than someone like him? Willing and able with access to weapons and a secret knowledge of explosives and detonators?
A better mark would have been someone with actual experience shooting at people.
You act as if there is a website where one could hire such people. This kid MIGHT just be a random Trump hating loony with bomb and remote detonator making skills and enough knowledge of the secret service plans for a random rally to exploit the system and get a perfect head shot lined up at a mere 150 yards and only miss killing Trump due to a random head turn, while still hitting Trump's ear. Or he could be a loony that was picked up on intelligence agency radars and manipulated, similar to the Whitmer kidnapping suspects, given Secret Service protocols and plans and then ignored despite being seen multiple times by agents, police and crowd members alike until after he got off 8 rounds and shot Trump.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Bestweekeverr
Wangchung said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

You want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole? Go look at who shorted the Trump related Truth Social stocks (DJT) the day before the attempt. Then go look at the major investors in those funds and who has served in the board.
Saw that.

Austin Private Wealth LLC, which is majority-owned by George Soros and BlackRock.
Yet, they chose this clown kid with his Daddy's AR... Who literally had on brown clothing on a white roof.

That is the point. We are talking planning to a level of detail the includes shorting stocks before. And they use a kid that missed at 165?

I mean everything is detailed, except the shooter? Seems a lot of risk resting in the hands of a kid that didn't make the high school target shooting club.

Hey, you guys are probably right. If being run by the "Deep State", only thing that would make sense would be expendable and didn't matter if he missed.
Except he didn't miss. Trump turned his head at the last second. And Trump still got hit.
The guy was looking up Trump, Biden, DNC and other notable people according to the reports.

Sorry to ruin a good conspiracy theory, but the guy was looking to be famous. Trump happened to be closest. He is not part of some Black Rock big conspiracy. I know that doesn't fit the narrative, but it fits the shooters actions.
The people who knew him claimed he vehemently hated Trump. But that aside, what better mark to set up as an assassin than someone like him? Willing and able with access to weapons and a secret knowledge of explosives and detonators?
A better mark would have been someone with actual experience shooting at people.
You act as if there is a website where one could hire such people. This kid MIGHT just be a random Trump hating loony with bomb and remote detonator making skills and enough knowledge of the secret service plans for a random rally to exploit the system and get a perfect head shot lined up at a mere 150 yards and only miss killing Trump due to a random head turn, while still hitting Trump's ear. Or he could be a loony that was picked up on intelligence agency radars and manipulated, similar to the Whitmer kidnapping suspects, given Secret Service protocols and plans and then ignored despite being seen multiple times by agents, police and crowd members alike until after he got off 8 rounds and shot Trump.
What was even the point of the "bomb", which we don't even know if it worked, he just left it in his car? He just used the same remote activator used to light fireworks, ammo containers and cardboard tubes, it wasn't super complicated stuff.

Walk me through what you think happened. So an intelligence agency... which one? Everyone at that agency involved would have to be vehemently against Trump to the point of being complicit in his assassination, you don't think there are large numbers of Trump supporters working in the FBI/CIA (which have a huge bias in hiring former military)? All it takes is for one to catch wind and blow the whistle. Walk me through how an agency would find this kid and manipulate him yet not make sure he has a damn scope on his rifle?

Yes I will always believe incompetency and complacency over the massive amount of collusion and and secrecy it would take to pull off, unless given ample evidence otherwise and so far I have not seen any compelling leading to that conclusion.
FLBear5630
Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Secret knowledge? He is an engineering student! Go to any University's Engineering Dept and it is like terror central.

I know you guys want to make this that this is a Government/Big Money Black Op, but the shooter is not cooperating. It was a kid sick of being invisible and was going to show everyone. The only thing that didn't work out is he didn't get arrested so he could use is "Depressive State" defense, which he also looked up, he got shot. Sometimes things are just what they look like.
Wangchung
Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

What was even the point of the "bomb", which we don't even know if it worked, he just left it in his car? He just used the same remote activator used to light fireworks, ammo containers and cardboard tubes, it wasn't super complicated stuff.

Walk me through what you think happened. So an intelligence agency... which one? Everyone at that agency involved would have to be vehemently against Trump to the point of being complicit in his assassination, you don't think there are large numbers of Trump supporters working in the FBI/CIA (which have a huge bias in hiring former military)? All it takes is for one to catch wind and blow the whistle. Walk me through how an agency would find this kid and manipulate him yet not make sure he has a damn scope on his rifle?

Yes I will always believe incompetency and complacency over the massive amount of collusion and and secrecy it would take to pull off, unless given ample evidence otherwise and so far I have not seen any compelling leading to that conclusion.
So in your mind the ENTIRE agency would have to be in on it? Not just a select few? He was seen 20 minutes before he took any shots. The ONLY building a sniper could get an easy shot from was unguarded. Your theory of gross incompetence on the part of secret service and local police in the face of obvious dangers seems like a huge stretch given what we know about elites that have already used election fraud, courts and mob violence to beat Trump.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Secret knowledge? He is an engineering student! Go to any University's Engineering Dept and it is like terror central.

I know you guys want to make this that this is a Government/Big Money Black Op, but the shooter is not cooperating. It was a kid sick of being invisible and was going to show everyone. The only thing that didn't work out is he didn't get arrested so he could use is "Depressive State" defense, which he also looked up, he got shot. Sometimes things are just what they look like.

I don't think we want to "make" it that. I think we just don't feel the need to pretend that this kid won the Secret Service Ineptness lottery. Maybe that happened, but I cannot say it with any degree of certainty. Also is the FBIs inability to find a motive also part of this ineptitude lottery, or do you think that they're covering up for some reason?
Wangchung
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Yes, turns out he did just graduate with an associate degree in engineering from the local community college. That makes more sense. I'm not saying it DEFINITIVELY was a conspiracy and he was helped, but only a moron would, at this point, say he DEFINITELY acted alone and was just super, super lucky. Same way only a moron would claim it was DEFINITELY a government conspiracy.
FLBear5630
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

I don't think we want to "make" it that. I think we just don't feel the need to pretend that this kid won the Secret Service Ineptness lottery. Maybe that happened, but I cannot say it with any degree of certainty. Also is the FBIs inability to find a motive also part of this ineptitude lottery, or do you think that they're covering up for some reason?
I don't think they are covering up. I think the kid is a 20 year old with not much out there to find. Maybe he had a mental disorder, he was looking up depressive disorders.

All the conspiracy theory info is coming from the FBI, they reported the 2 phones, the buying ammo, the gun club. The SS and Police are telling us of the screw up. There is no investigative reporting going on here, it is all press briefings.

Sorry, I think under a bad leader the SS got complacent and there was not enough follow through to find out if the locals were actually doing what they were supposed to do. Sounds like the SS just assigned without asking can you do this? We haven't had an attempt in 43 years, so people got lazy. Bad luck that this whacko kid wants to make a name took advantage.

Here is an example of the same type of thing, Feds complain about black ice, State Patrol tells County to get it taken care of. 1/2 hour later dignitary almost has a major wreck. State patrol blames County. I asked State Patrol when you call how long do you expect it to take to get rid of. They say, 20 minutes. Ask County what is the quickest you can get someone out there and take care of it. They say, 45 minutes. There is no way they could meet each others expectations, but no one talked to each other. A dignitary almost got in a wreck and everyone thought they were doing their job. But no one asked each other if they could. THat is what I see here and bad luck a shooter took advantage this time.

I really am not seeing the shooter being connected in any way to the other circumstantial stuff.

Good news, won't happen again for 30+ years... Human nature.
Assassin
The biggest question to come out of this; Will "The Trump Assassination Attempt" surpass JFK conspiracy theories? The internet is already running wild, Las Vegas doesnt appear to be hedging their bets...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Oldbear83
"won't happen again for 30+ years"

Wrong. John Kennedy was killed in November 1963. Before the end of 1993, Dr. King and Robert Kennedy had been assassinated, President Ford survived two assassination attempts, and of course Reagan was shot in 1981.

If Trump hires private guards he should be fine, but right now I would not trust the Secret Service with his protection.

It's not a conspiracy issue, it's a competency issue.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Redbrickbear
Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Did you read the post?

Exxon, Valero, Chevron??

Exxon, Valero, Chevron are not people but companies

Any proof they don't give to both parties?
Redbrickbear
Assassin said:

The biggest question to come out of this; Will "The Trump Assassination Attempt" surpass JFK conspiracy theories? The internet is already running wild, Las Vegas doesnt appear to be hedging their odds...

No, because Trump was not killed

(Nor was he the sitting President when it happened)

JFK assassination was in a different category

Plus the entire American public watched on tv as the assassin got assassinated….still strange to this day while he was in police custody
Bestweekeverr
Wangchung said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

So in your mind the ENTIRE agency would have to be in on it? Not just a select few? He was seen 20 minutes before he took any shots. The ONLY building a sniper could get an easy shot from was unguarded. Your theory of gross incompetence on the part of secret service and local police in the face of obvious dangers seems like a huge stretch given what we know about elites that have already used election fraud, courts and mob violence to beat Trump.
No, only those involved, but an operation like this would require approval from the top. How many would you think it takes to find a manipulate someone into doing this? Your theory would require the local police and SS agents to be complicit as they ignored him for 20 minutes. There's no way 95% of the local police of a rural Penn county aren't Trump supporters. Are the SS on stage onboard with the plan knowing they are in the line of fire?

No, it does not seem like a stretch that the poor planning and gap in communication between federal SS and local police enforcement could lead to this.

Why don't we at least wait until after the investigations by the FBI and congressional committees before acting with certainty that this is a huge conspiracy?

FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

"won't happen again for 30+ years"

Wrong. John Kennedy was killed in November 1963. Before the end of 1993, Dr. King and Robert Kennedy had been assassinated, President Ford survived two assassination attempts, and of course Reagan was shot in 1981.

If Trump hires private guards he should be fine, but right now I would not trust the Secret Service with his protection.

It's not a conspiracy issue, it's a competency issue.

Reagan was in 81ish. Been 40+ since last time. But, it is like traffic crashes. You can go years with the number going down, then have a flurry in one month. Why? Who knows? People are not predictable.

Oldbear83
" People are not predictable."

But if you demonstrate a target is vulnerable, there will be more attempts.

Every US official just got a little less safe, in my opinion.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

" People are not predictable."

But if you demonstrate a target is vulnerable, there will be more attempts.

Every US official just got a little less safe, in my opinion.

Oh yeah. I agree 100%. Every crackpot will be looking.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

the best conspiracy theories are the ones that leap off the page intuitively without any explanation required.
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

the best conspiracy theories are the ones that leap off the page intuitively without any explanation required.
Yeah I don't know if this short really carries any weight, but there are major red flags with this assassination attempt.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

Thanks. I'm not sure what it means, but at least there is a legit link
BusyTarpDuster2017
Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

No, only those involved, but an operation like this would require approval from the top. How many would you think it takes to find a manipulate someone into doing this? Your theory would require the local police and SS agents to be complicit as they ignored him for 20 minutes. There's no way 95% of the local police of a rural Penn county aren't Trump supporters. Are the SS on stage onboard with the plan knowing they are in the line of fire?

No, it does not seem like a stretch that the poor planning and gap in communication between federal SS and local police enforcement could lead to this.

Why don't we at least wait until after the investigations by the FBI and congressional committees before acting with certainty that this is a huge conspiracy?

I don't think anyone is "acting with certainty" that it's a conspiracy, only that there is more than enough merit behind it to warrant suspicion and consequent investigation. Anyone who completely dismisses it as a possibility at this point is a fool, in my mind.

"Your theory would require the local police and SS agents to be complicit as they ignored him for 20 minutes" - not necessarily. For example, it is possible that the local police expected one of their officers or a SS sniper to be on that roof, or in the process of getting onto the roof, so they could have thought the crowd's reporting of a man with a gun was actually one of their own men. This is why complete and thorough questions about the exact SS plan and the doled responsibilities to the local police are important to elicit in the investigation. I've heard that right now the local police and SS are pointing fingers at each other, saying the other was responsible for that building. This is exactly how a "dead zone" can be created (whether intentionally or not) that an assassin/patsy can exploit (whether by luck, or with inside knowledge about the dead zone) and the "incompetence/miscommunication" excuse could be used for plausible deniability. What should raise huge suspicions is that this "dead zone" (or, "zone of plausible confusion") just so happened to be the only building out there that had a clean line of sight within easy range, easy enough for a semi-trained amateur - a building that ANY MORON looking at a map of the place could have determined was a spot that HAD to be guarded, yet the TOP security agency in the world didn't?? And it just so happened to get exploited??

"Why don't we at least wait until after the investigations by the FBI"....after all we've seen these years, do you see what many people might consider to be a huge problem there?
boognish_bear
Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

But wouldn't an expert go for center mass and not a headshot?
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

What it probably means is that someone is actually betting on Trump to win and his necessity to divest himself/blind trust himself from Truth Social, and thus its value will sag. This was filed shortly after the Trump/Biden debate.
nein51
boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

No expert or pro is using a .22 either.

.338 Lapua or .300 Win Mag are essentially the tools of the pro. Not a .22 not a .223 not a .556 or a .762.

.338 Lapua will go through body armor at 1,000 meters and is incredibly stable…and if you hit your target center mass which is a much easier shot than a head shot there's no, um, getting up.
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

What it probably means is that someone is actually betting on Trump to win and his necessity to divest himself/blind trust himself from Truth Social, and thus its value will sag. This was filed shortly after the Trump/Biden debate.

What is the option expires?
Is "39" the strike price?
J.R.
Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Did you read the post?

Koch bro's are magnates who whole heartedly support the right. Don't understand ExxonMobil, Valero, Chevron. Those are public companies.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
nein51 said:

boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

.338 Lapua or .300 Win Mag are essentially the tools of the pro. Not a .22 not a .223 not a .556 or a .762.

.338 Lapua will go through body armor at 1,000 meters and is incredibly stable…and if you hit your target center mass which is a much easier shot than a head shot there's no, um, getting up.
I don't think most people think that this 20 yo loser is an expert. Nothing about him says expert. He seems very much like a "lone wolf" patsy who practiced at the gun range with his dad's gun. Even his last name is perfect for the history books if he had succeeded. And I'm not saying he was an agent of others, only that he's a perfect patsy.
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Link please

Yeah I don't know if this short really carries any weight, but there are major red flags with this assassination attempt.
Right up to the shooter and it falls apart at that point. If it was the Vegas guy that went nuts, I would say may be smoke. If it were a vet or someone connected to the riots, maybe. But this kid?
FLBear5630
nein51 said:

boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Even if it were a .762, maybe a military wannabe. But a .22 from 165 yards?

Snipers are trained to go head, but with a much more precise weapon. I would bet that AR was zeroed for 25 yards, if at all.
Bestweekeverr
J.R. said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Did you read the post?

Koch bro's are magnates who whole heartedly support the right. Don't understand ExxonMobil, Valero, Chevron. Those are public companies.
Was a shorthand for the Oil elites that made their millions and billions from those companies that are assuredly on the right.
Wangchung
FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

Even if it were a .762, maybe a military wannabe. But a .22 from 165 yards?

Snipers are trained to go head, but with a much more precise weapon. I would bet that AR was zeroed for 25 yards, if at all.
and yet but for a turn of the head he would have scored a direct head shot. As it is, he still hit his target in the head.
They didn't need a trained assassin, they needed exactly what they had minus Trump turning his head.
J.R.
Bestweekeverr said:

J.R. said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Did you read the post?

Was a shorthand for the Oil elites that made their millions and billions from those companies that are assuredly on the right.
someone has to pump petrochemicals to power your car, Fire your heat and ac (gas). Your bottled water and most everything else that is plastic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.