Word on the street...

205,553 Views | 1776 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WILLIS
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I fired off a wretched missile in Collins one time
nein51
M*A*S*H is still my go to when I need a pick me up. Talk about great tv.
GoldMind
I dont know where the best one was, but the worst by far was the one under the stairs in Tidwell.
Alan Lefever
Some day a poor grad student writing a thesis on college athletic message boards will have to read this thread to figure out what was so important in this thread that made it so long....I already feel sorry for them...
AceThedic
Alefever said:

Some day a poor grad student writing a thesis on college athletic message boards will have to read this thread to figure out what was so important in this thread that made it so long....I already feel sorry for them...
At least he'll know where to drop a good bomb.
nein51
Megan Hiltys version of Heart of the Matter is better than Don Henleys original. I don't say that lightly.
GoldMind
nein51 said:

Megan Hiltys version of Heart of the Matter is better than Don Henleys original. I don't say that lightly.

Wrong. Antoine Dufours version is better than both.
JCWortsman
Cashion 5th floor was good in the early oughts.
nein51
Out at dinner. The table next to us just made the server adjust their bill by...60 cents. Yes 60 cents.

Well that's not 15% off. Yes ma'am because it doesn't reduce the alcohol. Well I need you to get the manager.

60 mother****ing cents. And people wonder why all of us in the service industry hate life and all of humanity.
Bahamabear
You live in oh hi guck oh
AceThedic
You know... I'd love to open a bakery... But when I hear stories like this, I rethink it. At least in health care I still get paid when someone is a dick.
Roy Rogers
sicemkentucky said:

I'm surprised she didn't knock out that wall.
"Sic em yesterday, sic em today, sic em forever"
nein51
Roy Rogers said:

sicemkentucky said:

Some of my fondest Waco memories are of the crew there (me, devlin, willie, lauren, joanna and mary kay, peanut and scooter).

We had an alignment tech there who was, 20 years on, the best I have ever known. Older fellow. He rode his bike to work every day rain or shine...couple years go by and I find out he owns a Grand Sport Corvette. When we inspected it after the 2 year ran out it had less than 200 miles. You would have thought this dude was broke as a joke. Nope. Just didn't want to get the car dirty lol.
GoldMind
That reminds me of this dude I used to work with who, like your friend, appeared on the edge of homelessness until one day I went to help him at his house. Dude had like 6,000sqft with a pool.
Gunny Hartman
nein51 said:

Roy Rogers said:

sicemkentucky said:

Some of my fondest Waco memories are of the crew there (me, devlin, willie, lauren, joanna and mary kay, peanut and scooter).

We had an alignment tech there who was, 20 years on, the best I have ever known. Older fellow. He rode his bike to work every day rain or shine...couple years go by and I find out he owns a Grand Sport Corvette. When we inspected it after the 2 year ran out it had less than 200 miles. You would have thought this dude was broke as a joke. Nope. Just didn't want to get the car dirty lol.

You know that since you know Jojo, millions of women all over Ohio are going to want to kiss the ring. Or maybe somewhere else if you're lucky
Fat Daddy
AceThedic said:

You know... I'd love to open a bakery... But when I hear stories like this, I rethink it. At least in health care I still get paid when someone is a dick.

You name implies you are a dic ---- Ace The Dic! Am I reading it right?
AceThedic
Fat Daddy said:

AceThedic said:

You name implies you are a dic ---- Ace The Dic! Am I reading it right?
It's a typo. I told Brian "Aesthetic" Probably getting me back for calling him Brain.
Fat Daddy
Happy 77th to Al Pacino..... still love the movie Serpico!
Fat Daddy
Gunny Hartman said:

nein51 said:

Roy Rogers said:

sicemkentucky said:

You know that since you know Jojo, millions of women all over Ohio are going to want to kiss the ring. Or maybe somewhere else if you're lucky

JoJo was a man who thought he was a loner but he knew he couldn't last....

Pd254
The old lady at city tire and battery is so nice.
GoldMind
Shlotty, the guy who used to take all the pictures for pics and gifts was so nice, when my squeeze cut her foot on some glass at a party we had at Myners in West, he drove our drunk asses back to Waco.
Ludwig von Missi
GoldMind said:

Shlotty, the guy who used to take all the pictures for pics and gifts was so nice, when my squeeze cut her foot on some glass at a party we had at Myners in West, he drove our drunk asses back to Waco.
Ran into him a few months ago.
GoldMind
Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

Still kickin?
Ludwig von Missi
GoldMind said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

Still kickin?
Oh yeah.
sicemkentucky
Few things are worse than the occasional cold spot in a hot pocket. Just endured one. Makes you feel even worse about eating it.
ChipOC
Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

With a name like Crash, I don't know whether to take this literally.
Ludwig von Missi
ChipOC said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

I just want to announce my presence with authority.
ChipOC
Crash Davis said:

ChipOC said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

Alright Meat, have it your way.
Scott_Lankford
Crash Davis said:

ChipOC said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

DO IT RIGHT! 0:25

Ludwig von Missi
Scott_Lankford said:

Crash Davis said:

ChipOC said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

Hold it like an egg.
Dubbicans
Heart goes in the front big guy.
Ludwig von Missi
Dubbicans said:

Heart goes in the front big guy.
Why's he always calling me meat? I'm the one driving a Porsche.
Scott_Lankford
Florda_mike
Crash Davis said:

Scott_Lankford said:

Crash Davis said:

ChipOC said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldMind said:

Hold it like an egg.

Lalush also got tired of being called "meat"
The Bear Minimum
Why is this still going?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.