Football
Sponsored by

Bring Back Briles

39,078 Views | 400 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by ImABearToo
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RightRevBear said:

I don't think Briles coming back is an option, even though I believe he was scapegoated. I think we should chant Apologize to Briles or The Regents Lied.

It is more than your belief. The testimony under oath was that he was in fact set up by the BOR to be scape goated despite their knowledge he did nothing wrong.
Krieg
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Krieg said:

Married A Horn said:

In light of recent, long overdue, testimony, It's time to make this happen!

Bring Back Briles!

What's sad is there's a 100% chance if you brought him in today that we'd be better on offense tomorrow.

Haven't you heard, according to the brain trust you can't change anything on offense mid season. You get what you had, can only improve execution, nothing new will work.
/s

It's no wonder they believe all the lies from Baylor. We had an entirely new offense installed in a couple weeks under Briles and beat a top 10 team with it, and all without a QB on the roster.
thales
Married A Horn said:

Bring Back Briles!
what are you getting out of all of this?

is it for the love of trolling or do you enjoy making our fan base look like a bunch of morons?
ScottS
thales said:

Married A Horn said:

Bring Back Briles!
what are you getting out of all of this?

is it for the love of trolling or do you enjoy making our fan base look like a bunch of morons?

Our BOI made themselves look like morons
RightRevBear
PartyBear said:

RightRevBear said:

I don't think Briles coming back is an option, even though I believe he was scapegoated. I think we should chant Apologize to Briles or The Regents Lied.

It is more than your belief. The testimony under oath was that he was in fact set up by the BOR to be scape goated despite their knowledge he did nothing wrong.

You are right. I have to change how I say it. We have sworn testimony from the regents that says he did nothing wrong.
ScottS
Bring back Briles!
ScottS
Bump
cool34
All for it tomorrow is not soon enough!!! BBB
Bear2393
Bearwhiz said:

bossbowman said:

Rhoades won't put up with it, Aranda will get his pink slip sooner than later
the same clown that let Kim go and hired this guy. No thanks. He needs to go to.

Yes, Rhoades is the biggest problem we have!
Bearsalwayswin
Bring back Briles
Stranger
Bearsalwayswin said:

Bring back Briles

every day in every way
I'm a Bearbacker
BigGameBaylorBear
Art Briles offense + GP defense = dynasty
ImABearToo
Make it happen Mack.
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
jikespingleton
Bearsalwayswin said:

Bring back Briles

To necro this thread from last year is nothing short of a troll job.

Anyone with .02 in their brain knows he isn't coming back.
Pastorron
bearpreacher said:

No, Baylor is not a Baptist school and hasn't been since 1992. And what is a BOD, Board of directors?
bear2be2
jikespingleton said:

Bearsalwayswin said:

Bring back Briles

These clowns will still be doing this **** long after Briles dies.

"Do the right thing BOI. Bring back the reanimated corpse of Art Briles."
Robert Wilson
bear2be2 said:

jikespingleton said:

Bearsalwayswin said:

Bring back Briles

Who'd look more lively on the sideline - Weekend at Briles or Aranda after a red bull?
montypython
Robert Wilson said:

bear2be2 said:

jikespingleton said:

Bearsalwayswin said:

Bring back Briles

Who'd look more lively on the sideline - Weekend at Briles
+1 for the Weekend at Bernie's reference

That said I agree with the other two posters - morons need to stop trolling with the bring back CAB stuff.
Married A Horn
Yes!! My thread is back... Just like Art should be!

Bring Back Briles!!
Reverend
It's just a shout out to not forget utter stupidity. Why does that bother you?
ScottS
Bump
curtpenn
Morons need to simply keep scrolling if CAB references trigger them so much. An ounce of prevention…
ImABearToo
(((BOOM)))
CizzLark
No thanks. I like being able to put Baylor on my resume and not be looked down upon by potential employers. I'm all for having a good football team, and not putting up with the performance we saw last season, but Briles isn't the answer anymore.
ZachTay
CizzLark said:

No thanks. I like being able to put Baylor on my resume and not be looked down upon by potential employers. I'm all for having a good football team, and not putting up with the performance we saw last season, but Briles isn't the answer anymore.
"looked down upon by potential employers"?

Honey, it's probably not the school on your resume. To even create that impression in your head, it must be because you clearly must take an inferior position immediately as you enter the interview room.

Besides, any company/interviewer that "looks down" on any applicant is a company/person you don't want to ever work for/with. Consider it a blessing to be "rejected"........
Married A Horn
When I apply for jobs, the first thing they ask me is who is my college team's head football coach.
jikespingleton
curtpenn said:

Morons need to simply keep scrolling if CAB references trigger them so much. An ounce of prevention…
Morons need to stop living in the past and look to the future, and CAB isn't in it.
curtpenn
jikespingleton said:

curtpenn said:

Morons need to stop living in the past and look to the future, and CAB isn't in it.

Lighten up, Nancy. It will always be funny/ironic. Enjoy.
Thee University
2,921 days and counting.

Teeth are gnashed off to nubbings.

Self flagellation continues unabated.

Dolphins are continually flogged.

Pivot men in the circle jerk have died back in 2021 yet the jerk continues.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key"
ImABearToo
He's baaaaack! Let's see how many likes he gets. It usually hovers around zero.
RightRevBear
Thee University said:

2,921 days and counting.

322 days

since Thee was confronted by the testimony of his beloved BOR that Briles did not violate Baylor policy, discourage anyone from reporting crimes, or try to cover up any crimes.

He still refuses to apologize for what he has said/written about Briles, even though the story the regents told under oath is different than their spin.

We are waiting to see if you are a big enough man, or are you going to resort to your usual tactics of calling us names like Madden quarterbacks or pencil necks.

Show us how big of a man you are by being a man of high character and integrity. You can do this by admitting you bought the false BOR narrative.
CaliBear00
I used to think it was merely a loud minority who genuinely believed that Briles was completely innocent. Sadly, it appears to be a frighteningly large contingent of the fanbase that has bought into it. Nevermind of course Briles' text messages that removed all reasonable doubt.

The cognitive dissonance is real.
ScottS
Bump
drahthaar
RightRevBear said:

Thee University said:

2,921 days and counting.

322 days

since Thee was confronted by the testimony of his beloved BOR that Briles did not violate Baylor policy, discourage anyone from reporting crimes, or try to cover up any crimes.

He still refuses to apologize for what he has said/written about Briles, even though the story the regents told under oath is different than their spin.

We are waiting to see if you are a big enough man, or are you going to resort to your usual tactics of calling us names like Madden quarterbacks or pencil necks.

Show us how big of a man you are by being a man of high character and integrity. You can do this by admitting you bought the false BOR narrative.
Hmm. Thee didn't buy any BOR narratives. He formed his own opinion based on experience under Teaff. You'd be quite surprised to have a discussion with the man over Storm's burger. He is, however, quit adamant abut triggering pencil necks. Or maybe pencil minds.
bear2be2
drahthaar said:

RightRevBear said:

Thee University said:

2,921 days and counting.

322 days

Hmm. Thee didn't buy any BOR narratives. He formed his own opinion based on experience under Teaff. You'd be quite surprised to have a discussion with the man over Storm's burger. He is, however, quit adamant abut triggering pencil necks. Or maybe pencil minds.
Storm's is legit.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.