Trump Shot

59,447 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by boognish_bear
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacques Strap
Trump is lucky to be alive if this report is accurate. 130 yards is not a long shot. Why would you not have officers stationed on top of a building that close to the stage?

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

Quote:

The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, sources told The Post.
Crooks, of Bethel Park, Pa., squeezed off shots one of which grazed Trump in the ear at an outdoor rally in Butler, just outside Pittsburgh.
Sources said Crooks was planted on a roof of a manufacturing plant more than 130 yards away from the stage at Butler Farm Show grounds.
He was killed by Secret Service snipers. An AR-style rifle was later recovered.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
I don't know. Man's been accused of being a Russian asset, insurrectionist, threat to democracy, fascist, rapist, felon, etc. Maybe he's right, because they sure as hell are fighting him.

Glad to see you are finally coming around...
J.R.
As much a I deplore Trump, this in NoT ok
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Dude you and yours have fantasized about this for years….

You are more upset that this assassination did not work.

At least be honest when you want a political enemy dead.

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Fre3dombear
Jacques Strap said:

Trump Is a liar!

Biden is honest.
Redbrickbear

boognish_bear
Fre3dombear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
I don't know. Man's been accused of being a Russian asset, insurrectionist, threat to democracy, fascist, rapist, felon, etc. Maybe he's right, because they sure as hell are fighting him.

Glad to see you are finally coming around...

This is why Trump now wins.

Fkers tried to shoot him in the face. And missed. Those in the fence are like were fkn tired of this *****

Trump wins. It's over. Can't be stolen this time. Done and done.

Sick Marxist fks

Providence turned his head. Only reason he survived. Divine.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Its a product of all the TDS, never trumpers and absolute re tar ded rhetoric about him being Hitler
Fre3dombear
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Its a product of all the TDS, never trumpers and absolute re tar ded rhetoric about him being Hitler

Never met a person that "hates trump" can logically articulate why

They just weak minded and programmed. They suddenly find morality. Lol.
boognish_bear

TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Tho Never Trump Repubs are the worst at this. They suddenly treat their vote like a sacrament, a holy oath. So rather than be good stewards with their (secular) vote in a two party system they throw it away. BUT if you ask them how they spend their money and the (liberal) companies they effectively support, all the sudden they can rationalize anything.
Stefano DiMera
I knew this thread would be pure comedy.

We have a gun problem and mental illness problem in this country.

This was some John Hinckley wannabe that couldn't get laid.

Incels like this are the greatest threat.

But let's keep politicizing this.
Wangchung
Stefano DiMera said:

Riiiight. Don't politicize the attempted assassination of the Republican nominee running for president.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Stefano DiMera
Was Reagan's attempt politicized?
Wangchung
Stefano DiMera said:

Was Reagan's attempt politicized?
Was Scalise's? Gifford's? Kavanaugh's?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Stefano DiMera
Yes...they were . Did you not read or understand my post... what do those have to do with this...

This incel was a registered Republican with a Stop the Steal emblem on his T-shirt.

It doesn't get more mentally ill than that.
Wangchung
Stefano DiMera said:

Yes...they were . Did you not read or understand my post... what do those have to do with this...

This incel was a registered Republican with a Stop the Steal emblem on his T-shirt.

It doesn't get more mentally ill than that.
He voted in republican primaries and donated to democrat groups. Hardly the Republican you wish him to be. Yes, every shooting involving politicians is political. That's why they get politicized. This is just another left wing zealot.
Stefano DiMera
This is your ilks problem. Nowhere did I say he was Republican.

He wasn't even old enough to vote when he gave $15 dollars to the Democratic PAC..he was 17 in 2021...and it was GROUP ..not GROUPS plural..

Guy probably had a hard on for Stormy Daniels or something.. but keep making up narratives as you see fit .
ATL Bear
Stefano DiMera said:

Whatever helps you sleep.
Realitybites
A lot of democrats register as republicans to vote in GOP primaries to vote against someone (eg, the dems supporting Nimrata this cycle to try and stop Trump). You put your money where your mouth is when it comes to your actual beliefs. Shooter was a leftist, and this was a political assassination attempt by the left. In this sort of situation the correct word for a stop the steal t shirt is camo.

And I told you all it was a longer shot with a bigger caliber. 40 grain .22 is going to drop about a foot at 130 yards.
whiterock
There is no explanation for why there were no SS teams occupying the roof of the building the shooter used. It's a textbook spot an assassin could have used to execute a shot. It's so obvious. When doing the site survey.....look at a map, look at satellite imagery.....and that leaps out to the eye as the most obvious place to secure. Not just as a theoretical or a potential, not a suitable spot, but a PERFECT spot. CLOSE IN. GOOD ANGLE.

Digging deeper.....

Every terrorist act starts with a casing. The tangos are going to do their own site survey. They'll look at the maps. They'll form to tentative plans. Then they'll do a walk thru. They have to know what obstacles they might face on the way in, while there, on the way out. This kid didn't load up in the car and go sit in traffic until he could wander around and find a place to use. He left his home, armed, knowing exactly where he had to get to to take the shot....how to ingress without being noticed.....how to evade security perimeters, how to evade counter-surveillance, etc.... He did all that without being spotted by SS. He did the casing. He did the ingress. And he got in position to squeeze off a round.

The counter-terror imperative is to spot the planning, the casing, the preparations, the ingress.
Saying the SS failed on this one is a profound understatement. It's inexplicable how they could have not had a counter-sniper team posted at the spot the shooter used.

The agents on scene were heros. But the heroism does not excuse the catastrophic failure of planning, preparation, and execution of sound defense of the protectee. SS must separate leadership from service over this.

Jacques Strap
Kelly O'Donnell... Senior White House Correspondent @NBCNews President of the White House Correspondents' Association @WHCA '23-'24.

FLBear5630
Fre3dombear said:

ron.reagan said:

Doc Holliday said:

STxBear81 said:

Something isn't right.

150 yards away and one of the only buildings around. Snipers on building behind Trump.

Either major incompetence or worse.

People need to be fired.
Because SS took him out in 5 seconds after a shot they clearly had LOS on him. I'm guessing they were trying to figure out who he was. Even if it wasn't an ex-president I feel like it is fair to take out a guy on a roof over a crowd with a rifle and ask questions later.

Surely you would support them shooting the assassination weapon out of his hand. Then they could have saved his life after their plan to assassinate trump Failed.
Out of his hand?

You have a gunman with the ex-President in his sights, you are not thinking of trying to shoot the weapon out of his hand. You put him down.
Assassin
whiterock said:

There is no explanation for why there were no SS teams occupying the roof of the building the shooter used. It's a textbook spot an assassin could have used to execute a shot. It's so obvious. When doing the site survey.....look at a map, look at satellite imagery.....and that leaps out to the eye as the most obvious place to secure. Not just as a theoretical or a potential, not a suitable spot, but a PERFECT spot. CLOSE IN. GOOD ANGLE.

Digging deeper.....

Every terrorist act starts with a casing. The tangos are going to do their own site survey. They'll look at the maps. They'll form to tentative plans. Then they'll do a walk thru. They have to know what obstacles they might face on the way in, while there, on the way out. This kid didn't load up in the car and go sit in traffic until he could wander around and find a place to use. He left his home, armed, knowing exactly where he had to get to to take the shot....how to ingress without being noticed.....how to evade security perimeters, how to evade counter-surveillance, etc.... He did all that without being spotted by SS. He did the casing. He did the ingress. And he got in position to squeeze off a round.

The counter-terror imperative is to spot the planning, the casing, the preparations, the ingress.
Saying the SS failed on this one is a profound understatement. It's inexplicable how they could have not had a counter-sniper team posted at the spot the shooter used.

The agents on scene were heros. But the heroism does not excuse the catastrophic failure of planning, preparation, and execution of sound defense of the protectee. SS must separate leadership from service over this.

He got in position to squeeze off EIGHT rounds. That is one of the bizarre parts.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Did he stub his toe?
Trip on a sandbag? Or
Survive an assassination attempt?

**** the MSM
Aliceinbubbleland
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Dude is one of a kind
Why in the world would you say that?
I read his lips. He clearly said that as he was being ushered away.
Because words incite, the last thing needed in this race. For a 20 year old person to think killing Trump is a solution I say we may have lost our youth.
Kamala Harris: Lina Hidalgo on steroids.
nein51
That's not that strange. You can squeeze off a bunch of rounds pretty quickly. Takes a second for the sound to travel and people to realize what's happening.
Jacques Strap

Johnny Bear
Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

My experience is similar.TDS is one of the most bizarre 100% irrational emotionally based phenomenons I've ever observed. They passionately viscerally hate the man and yet when asked why you just get a bunch of unhinged name calling and ranting with nothing material to back it up. Their continually insane rhetoric calling Trump a fascist dictator and comparing him to Hitler is the height of irresponsibility and it's obviously extremely dangerous given the number already crazed radicals out there who are easily motivated to resort to violence.

And please - don't give me the false argument that that there is an equivalency on the right. Yes, Biden and his ilk get passionately (and deservedly) criticized, but other than at most some rare one off nut here or there nobody is calling Biden "Hitler" or saying he is an "existential threat to democracy" or any other of the ridiculous, assinine, outrageously untrue things that get said daily about Trump and MAGA on the left. There is no comparison.
Realitybites
Morally Bankrupt MSM Couldn't Even Admit It Was An Assassination Attempt

"Innocent bystander and shooter killed during loud popping noises incident at Trump rally.

A few years back, during the #FreedomConvoy, my main business came out in support of the truckers, and we took a lot of heat for it, including an (admittedly lame) grass roots campaign to have our business decertified as a .CA registrar.

At the time I would patiently defend our position against those who disagreed, and things would remain fairly civil right up until the point where I would challenge where they were getting their information from.

It was weird opposing their viewpoint was one thing, calling into question the basis of their information, namely the mainstream media, would send them into a frothing tirade. This happened repeatedly.

Until a few hours ago, nothing has surfaced both the illegitimacy and fundamental dishonesty of the corporate media cartel quite like the attempted assassination of Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania..."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.