Trump Shot

59,639 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by boognish_bear
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Minutes after Saturday's shooting at a Trump rally in Butler, Pa., liberals began flooding social media platforms with conspiracy theories.
They claimed the blood on former president Donald Trump's ear was from a theatrical gel pack; that the shooting was a "false flag," perhaps coordinated by the Secret Service in collaboration with the Trump campaign; that the scene of a bloodied Trump raising his fist under an American flag was "#staged."
boognish_bear
KaiBear
Osodecentx said:

When President Ronald Reagan was shot by an attention-seeking drifter in 1981, the country united behind its injured leader. The teary-eyed Democratic speaker of the House, Thomas P. O'Neill Jr., went to the hospital room of the Republican president, held his hands, kissed his head and got on his knees to pray for him.

But the assassination attempt against former President Donald J. Trump seems more likely to tear America further apart than to bring it together. Within minutes of the shooting, the air was filled with anger, bitterness, suspicion and recrimination. Fingers were pointed, conspiracy theories advanced and a country already bristling with animosity fractured even more.

What in the hell fo you expect ?

Leftists in government and the entertainment industry have called for Trumps death since the day he upset Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Why play this game of selective amnesia ?
Redbrickbear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Oldbear83 said:

When Reagan was shot, the media did not deny it was an assassination attempt and the Democrats did not call it "staged".

Democrats in 1981 had not spent literally years suggesting that violence against Republicans in general and Reagan in specific would be a good thing.

Blaming both sides now is as dishonest as saying 'Trump was injured in an 'incident' '.
Yep, but the TDS and Never Trumpers can't help but blame Trump for all of it. Deranged individuals, not able to break through the media's leftist programming.
FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

boognish_bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/07/14/thomas-matthew-crooks-trump-shooting-suspect/

Trump rally shooter Thomas Crooks appears to have acted alone, FBI says

Quote:

Rojek identified the firearm used in the attack as an AR-style rifle chambered in 5.56 mm, a common caliber for such weapons. Authorities said it was purchased legally by the suspect's father.

I will be curious to hear what this kid's past was and if dad would have had some red flags to know this is not a kid that needs a gun.

I know that now in some of the school shootings they are holding the parents accountable as well. But this kid was over 18 so that probably would not be in play.

The kid was 20 years old.

US army sniper schools are loaded with such 'kids'.

He wasn't a reservist or had active duty from what they are reporting. But you are right, most of the people going through military schools are under 25

Understood

Merely pointing out no 20 year old is a kid.

Especially with an AR in his hands .

You got that right. 20 is an adult.
Mitch Blood Green
4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Assassin said:

ATL Bear said:

Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Fre3dombear said:

FLBear5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Fre3dombear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

The presumptive nominee for the GOP candidate for President, as well as the man who has led the polls all year, avoids death by the happy accident of turning his head.

Even President Biden, Senator Schumer and other leading Democrats express thanks that Trump survived and further observe that political violence has no moral place in the United States.

Meanwhile, J.R. channels his 'inner host of The View' and goes off on a rant attacking Trump.

If there was any doubt that J.R. has moral rot in his heart, that last post from him made his malicious character undeniable.

God saved him by him turning to the right

We all witnessed a miracle. How does a 78 year old man survive a barrage aid bullets from the rifle of an expert marksman. Only our savior Jesus Christ

He works in mysterious ways

Anyone notice what trump said leading up to and as the bullet hit him in the head?
Where are you guys seeing expert marksman? Nothing I see on line, says he was anything but.

In addition, would an expert or skilled shooter (especially a hunter) use an AR?

Huh? A guy under pressure from 500 feet away aiming at a moving target if but for Trump turning his head at just the right moment by Divine intervention his head would have exploded like a Gallagher watermelon

You're average gun owner could pull that off in your mind apparently.

Some y'all have eyes but cannot see.
Doesn't make him an expert marksman. Maybe a marksman or someone who's practiced shooting, but not an expert. It's fortunate he wasn't one because Trump would likely be deceased.
Thank you. If that kid had any formal training, we would be talking a totally different situation. He did not have any formal military or LEO training.

Trump would be dead had he not turned his head mere microseconds before the shot was squeezed off.

But yeah, he was just a recreational shooter I'm sure.
7 or more shots, only one of which found Trump. The rest found bystanders or the seats.

I still maintain Trump was very lucky and I believe the shooter practiced his shots, but there is nothing to indicate this 20-year-old with no military training or shooting background was an expert.

Skilled, maybe. Thank God not as good as he imagined himself to be.

I dunno About any military training. Wouldn't go that far. His first shot is the one that hit trump In the ear. After that chaos ensues

I hope y'all are wrong or any ginned up lefty with a gun they hate is available to their enemies could easily assassinate trump next time from 3 football fields away.

If youve ever tried it under no duress or adrenaline, you probably know.

Regardless the left laid bare yet again for the whole world to see.

Total scum for enabling this.

Prayed thanks to God all night last night he let us witness this miracle and saved Trump from the left's assassination attempt and for the family they helped destroy of the man shot in the head protecting his young family
His first shot was the easiest as he had time to focus his aim. Follow up shots are much more difficult due to recoil recovery, target movement, etc. Once he fired initially it almost turned into a spray. Clearly not an expert by any stretch.

And not to nitpick, but it's just as possible he turned into the shot and got grazed. Ballistics investigation will determine any "miracle turn". Could have just as much been a "miracle" wind gust or shooter twitch.
A divine intervention?
Blind luck is more like it...

Who knows why things happen, too many weird things. I believe in the top theory, God spun it and let it spin. God doesn't intercede, if he does. I have a heck of a time explaining all the bad **** in the world.

no need to explain it- you are of God or of the world.. sometimes God does and sometimes the world does.. if you believe in God, he is more likely to do something but as always Gods way isnt always ypur way or to your expectations.

God could make you late for work but also keep you out of a fatal car crash at the same time.

I don't believe it was God. I believe the same nonsense gun laws that put guns in the hands of evil doers in Chicago and Detroit are the same gun laws that put guns in people's hands at church and school and political rallies.

The outrage here is that you are seeing up close what cities have been dealing with.

I can write the script of what they are going to find. There were signs that this kid shouldn't have a gun. It was a legal purchase.

Some will argue that it's proof that a good guy with a gun took down an evil doer. (Not good enough for the fireman and his family) and the rest of us don't have the luxury of walking around Chicago, Detroit, Allen or Uvalde with a secret service sharp shooter at the ready.

Now I'll wait for you to beat around the ***** about the rhetoric or the left caused this. Truth is, we have loaded our country and streets with guns and no real tracking and accountability mechanisms. And we keep seeing the effects.
Oldbear83
Ok, so

1. Denies God
2. Ignores Constitution
3. Promotes Fear
4. Arrogant

Conclusion:
Ladies and gentlemen, Merrick Garland has posted here.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
I lived a five minute walk from Otto's Grocery. Bush 41 was running for Senate. He had security but nothing like we see today. He frequent Otto's a lot so everyone knew his location. Different era.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
nein51
Man that actually does look like a kid that was bullied.
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

I find that picture sad. More than angry, even. Stupid kid...
ShooterTX
KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

When President Ronald Reagan was shot by an attention-seeking drifter in 1981, the country united behind its injured leader. The teary-eyed Democratic speaker of the House, Thomas P. O'Neill Jr., went to the hospital room of the Republican president, held his hands, kissed his head and got on his knees to pray for him.

But the assassination attempt against former President Donald J. Trump seems more likely to tear America further apart than to bring it together. Within minutes of the shooting, the air was filled with anger, bitterness, suspicion and recrimination. Fingers were pointed, conspiracy theories advanced and a country already bristling with animosity fractured even more.

What in the hell fo you expect ?

Leftists in government and the entertainment industry have called for Trumps death since the day he upset Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Why play this game of selective amnesia ?
Here's a very small sampling to support what you just said.

One side has been inciting violence all along, while the Republicans are wanting to secure the borders & our elections.

This bull**** about "both sides" needs to stop. We need to finally hold the ****ing dems to account for what they have done and are doing to our nation!

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx said:

Minutes after Saturday's shooting at a Trump rally in Butler, Pa., liberals began flooding social media platforms with conspiracy theories.
They claimed the blood on former president Donald Trump's ear was from a theatrical gel pack; that the shooting was a "false flag," perhaps coordinated by the Secret Service in collaboration with the Trump campaign; that the scene of a bloodied Trump raising his fist under an American flag was "#staged."

Yes, Donald Trump with an Academy Award performance ...sure
boognish_bear
Fre3dombear
Democrats tried to set up trump. Disgusting

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
I think Trump just about has the election already locked up...but if he really comes forward with a message of unity I think he will seal the deal. He's already got his diehard supporters and adding a message of unity will win over many on the fence not thrilled with Biden.

Trump rewrites Republican convention speech to focus on unity not Biden
July 14, 2024 8:34 pm

WORLD EXCLUSIVE Former President Donald Trump has completely rewritten his convention speech in light of the assassination attempt against him on Saturday and will call on Thursday for a new effort at national unity.

In an exclusive interview with the Washington Examiner a day after being hit by a sniper's bullet, Trump said he wanted to take advantage of a historic moment and draw the country together.

"The speech I was going to give on Thursday was going to be a humdinger," he said, "Had this not happened, this would've been one of the most incredible speeches" aimed mostly at the policies of President Joe Biden. "Honestly, it's going to be a whole different speech now."

Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump is surrounded by U.S. Secret Service agents at a campaign rally, Saturday, July 13, 2024, in Butler, Pa. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
He has switched, he said, from planning to excite his voter base to one that demonstrates his belief that the attack on him at a rally in Pennsylvania had changed the election campaign entirely. Both Republicans and Democrats have acknowledged this in the aftermath of Saturday's shocking incident.

Trump said people all across the country from different walks of life and different political views have called him, and he noted that he was saved from death because he turned from the crowd to look at a screen showing data he was using in his speech.

"That reality is just setting in," he said. "I rarely look away from the crowd. Had I not done that in that moment, well, we would not be talking today, would we?"

Talking as he boarded his plane in Bedminster, New Jersey, for Milwaukee, where the Republican National Convention starts Monday and lasts through Thursday, Trump said his speech will meet the moment that history demands. "It is a chance to bring the country together. I was given that chance."

Early Sunday morning, Trump posted on Truth social that it was "God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening" and that he would "fear not." Again, in talking to the Washington Examiner, he invoked "God" for his deliverance.

"This is a chance to bring the whole country, even the whole world, together. The speech will be a lot different, a lot different than it would've been two days ago," he said.

The Washington Examiner's interview with Trump had been due to take place on his airplane on the return flight from the rally to Bedminster. That arrangement put this reporter just feet from Trump when he was shot.

Trump hailed Corey Comperatore, the former fire chief who was shot and killed at the rally, and two other supporters, David Dutch and James Copenhaver, who were wounded and are recovering at a local hospital in stable condition.

Trump said his decision to raise his hand when the Secret Service was leading him off stage was to let the people there know he was OK, "And that America goes on, we go forward, that we are strong," he said.

The photograph of him holding his fist in the air, blood streaming across his face as the agents surrounded him, has already become the iconic image of the 2024 election.

If he speaks in Milwaukee of uniting the country, it would echo President Ronald Reagan, who, in 1981, projected strength as he, too, recovered from wounds far graver than Trump's inflicted by a would-be assassin in Washington, D.C.

Trump said when he stood up and saw the crowd had not moved, he needed to tell them that he and the country were going to be OK. "The energy coming from the people there in that moment, they just stood there; it's hard to describe what that felt like, but I knew the world was looking. I knew that history would judge this, and I knew I had to let them know we are OK."
Daveisabovereproach
no one knows when their final hour on earth will be. God did not ordain for Trump to die yesterday, but it will happen eventually, same for Biden, same for you, same for me. Everyone should repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ as their Savior. I pray for the safety of Donald Trump as well as Joe Biden. I pray that the Holy Spirit would remove their hearts of stone and give them new, regenerate hearts of flesh that can have saving faith in Jesus.
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

This is one of the things I do like about Trump, he actually praised Biden after call.
boognish_bear
FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

He should call it Summer of Love...
Fre3dombear
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

This is one of the things I do like about Trump, he actually praised Biden after call.

It has been crazy to Me how easily people have been manipulated on 2 key things recently:

Covid
And trump is Hitler

Lost many a colleague over it. They couldn't handle me questioning their opinion and asking them to explain 1) why they hate him so much and 2) what was so bad under trump policy wise as for literally everyone not on the take it is all now much much worse. That is almost indisputable by any measure even for a zealot under the ibama Biden regime

boognish_bear
Fre3dombear
Daveisabovereproach said:

no one knows when their final hour on earth will be. God did not ordain for Trump to die yesterday, but it will happen eventually, same for Biden, same for you, same for me. Everyone should repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ as their Savior. I pray for the safety of Donald Trump as well as Joe Biden. I pray that the Holy Spirit would remove their hearts of stone and give them new, regenerate hearts of flesh that can have saving faith in Jesus.

Amen
Aliceinbubbleland
boognish_bear said:

I'll believe it when I see and hear it but that would be wonderful. Will he slip back into old Donald? I hope not. He could easily win if he stays with economics and border and unity.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
Forest Bueller
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

As much a I deplore Trump, this in NoT ok

Good God man…..not ok ?

Can't you finally see who are the REAL threats to our democracy ?

Raiding the house of a political rival
Inventing civil suites against a political rival
Creating state laws for the specific purchase of applying them against a political rival.
Intentionally inflaming fear and hatred against a political rival to the point it was only a matter of time an attempt was made on his LIFE ?

An innocent bystander is DEAD
The Republican nominee was 2 inches from being DEAD

Wake the **** up

I'm gonna say he was half an inch from death. Thankfully the guy was a poor shooter.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

Ok, so

1. Denies God
2. Ignores Constitution
3. Promotes Fear
4. Arrogant

Conclusion:

I'll accept your version of God. God sent a 20 year old to kill a father and husband. Is that the act of God you want me to believe?

You'd have us believe only yhe 2nd amendment is absolute? There should be NO aspects of it we question?

My biggest fear is that you fat cats keep talking a good game about violence and have no scrapping skills. You're gonna make your families fatherless.

You're not ready for the fight you want.
Mitch Blood Green
boognish_bear said:

That's him six years ago.
Mitch Blood Green
Osodecentx said:

The internet is not a real place especially after an incident. Why should anyone care what "Chubblover219" says?
4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Ok, so

1. Denies God
2. Ignores Constitution
3. Promotes Fear
4. Arrogant

Conclusion:

I'll accept your version of God. God sent a 20 year old to kill a father and husband. Is that the act of God you want me to believe?

You'd have us believe only yhe 2nd amendment is absolute? There should be NO aspects of it we question?

My biggest fear is that you fat cats keep talking a good game about violence and have no scrapping skills. You're gonna make your families fatherless.

there is of God and of the world.. the 20 year old shooter was not sent by God, he was of the world
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Mitch Blood Green
4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Ok, so

1. Denies God
2. Ignores Constitution
3. Promotes Fear
4. Arrogant

Conclusion:

there is of God and of the world.. the 20 year old shooter was not sent by God, he was of the world

That can't be true. I said I didn't think it was God and oldangrybear83 called me out. Said I denied the existence of God. So I'll accept his version.
Fre3dombear
This is now Obamabidens problem

I bet this woman eventually gets married to a man and births something. She has….awakened
Fre3dombear
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Ok, so

1. Denies God
2. Ignores Constitution
3. Promotes Fear
4. Arrogant

Conclusion:

1. God does not send a 20 year to murder people, Satan does that. Not surprised you cannot tell the difference.

2. The Second Amendment means what it reads. TFB for you that it specifically reads "shall not be infringed". And History shows us that denying people guns and trusting government, always leads to ruinous outcomes.

3. Your third spew is a malicious rant, and deserves no response beyond noting that you are - even now - still not sorry for the hate and vitriol that is the essence of the Democrat Party in the United States now.

4. I will fight as necessary and unavoidable. You and your venomous kind will not win through threats or propaganda, not in the end.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.