Walls & Security...

58,627 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crash Davis said:

Canada2017 said:

Walls work....that's the real issue of course . Cause Dems want the votes of illegals .

Dems wants those millions of extra votes...so they can 'develop' the rest of the country into the exact same mess California has become .

Republicans don't want the wall built either. They like to have the bogeyman for the ballot box and rhetorical purposes.
False. I want the wall built.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Weak bs as usual from you

Have you ever known what a RINO is?
Excellent rebuttal.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Why did this suddenly become a crisis after the Rep. lost control? They had two years with all three branches so now all of a sudden they dont have control so our Pres. pouts until he gets his way.

The wall wont stop drugs. Heroin is brought through the checkpoints, which will still exist. Somebody mentioned fenadol. It comes from China and is delivered in person in airports or transported in cargo ships. A wall no matter how tall or expensive will not stop drugs.

Terrorists are not crossing the Southern border. Several have crossed the Canadian border.

Better visa control will stop illegals that want to come here, work, and send money back to their children.

Our president is having a crisis that he ginned up.

Everyone I have read or talked to is in favor of border security. Some people just dont believe a man that lies as much as Pres. Trump. How do you believe anything he says?
Oldbear83
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Why did this suddenly become a crisis after the Rep. lost control? They had two years with all three branches so now all of a sudden they dont have control so our Pres. pouts until he gets his way.

The wall wont stop drugs. Heroin is brought through the checkpoints, which will still exist. Somebody mentioned fenadol. It comes from China and is delivered in person in airports or transported in cargo ships. A wall no matter how tall or expensive will not stop drugs.

Terrorists are not crossing the Southern border. Several have crossed the Canadian border.

Better visa control will stop illegals that want to come here, work, and send money back to their children.

Everyone I have read or talked to is in favor of border security. Some people just dont believe a man that lies as much as Pres. Trump. How do you believe anything he says?
BS,

Trump has wanted a wall all along. The Congress waffled as usual, and now we have a crisis.

Walls work, and we need one.

Hating Trump is not a valid reason to get cops killed, to allow drugs to pour over the border, or to spit on the millions of legit immigrants who do the right thing, just so a caravan of illegals can live in the US instead of Guatemala.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
How many times do I have to tell you guys that neither party wants to address illegal immigration?
They are making a lot of money perpetuating and growing this problem. Plus they have a huge issue to campaign on.

What a wall does for many politicians is block billions of dollars going their way. That is what Nancy and Chuck are really against...not the fake "morals" bs.

It's you and me that are paying the South American human smugglers through U.S. taxpayer funds. Laundered through the immigration business bagmen of U.S. "Charities". These immigration groups, get *MASSIVE* HHS grants and then pay-off the politicians and human smugglers, including MS13.

Following the money exposes the truth.
Jack Bauer
Golem
Jack Bauer said:

All those kids died at that school and he had to live?
Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

Jack Bauer said:

All those kids died at that school and he had to live?

Amen brother
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer said:

That is the product of absurd white guilt.

Pure communal narcissism.
Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday said:

Jack Bauer said:

He will fit in well at Harvard.
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer said:

Doc Holliday said:

Jack Bauer said:

He will fit in well at Harvard.
Absolutely.
Doc Holliday
Canada2017
Got to keep in mind......some people just don't really care about spending billions on illegals.

Don't care if thousands of our citizens are murdered or killed by drunk driving illegals .

Don't care if drugs continue to kill thousands of our neighbors.

Such folks either feel 'immune ' to the risks, their lives suck to the point that they don't give a ****, or have personal 'connections ' that sway their judgement .

Vaguely know a realitively weathy landowner outside of Fort Hancock. He's about 70 years old but his latest wife is a very cute and sweet Mexican gal about 35 years old.

Havent asked....but I'd bet money he is dead set against any wall !
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Oldbear83 said:

BS,

Trump has wanted a wall all along. The Congress waffled as usual, and now we have a crisis.

Hating Trump is not a valid reason to get cops killed, to allow drugs to pour over the border, or to spit on the millions of legit immigrants who do the right thing, just so a caravan of illegals can live in the US instead of Guatemala.
I thought Repubs controlled both until a few ago. Are you saying that all three branches were republican and he couldn't get it done? Why didn't he go on shut down then instead of waiting till the house was lost?

Hating Trump or loving Trump has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a wall.

Drugs are smuggled in through checkpoints. I know you dont like links or data but didnt you watch Breaking Bad?

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Got to keep in mind......some people just don't really care about spending billions on illegals.

Don't care if thousands of our citizens are murdered or killed by drunk driving illegals .

Don't care if drugs continue to kill thousands of our neighbors.

Such folks either feel 'immune ' to the risks, their lives suck to the point that they don't give a ****, or have personal 'connections ' that sway their judgement .

Vaguely know a realitively weathy landowner outside of Fort Hancock. He's about 70 years old but his latest wife is a very cute and sweet Mexican gal about 35 years old.

Havent asked....but I'd bet money he is dead set against any wall !
I thought you said all the landowners near the border were for the wall? Maybe I have you confused with another guy on here that owns land on the border and speaks of the browning of America.

Speaking of betting, have you seen the results of the best placed on how many lies Pres. Trump would tell in his 8 minute speech? The over and under was 3.5 and the money was 1 to 9.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/president-trumps-truthiness-makes-history-as-betting-site-pays-out-bigly-2019-01-09

Donald Trump's loose grip on the truth just cost one gambling site dearly.
Before the president's address on border security Tuesday night, Bookmaker.eu put the over/under on the number of lies he'd spew at 3.5. For bettors, it was a no-brainer, as hundreds of thousands of dollars loaded up on the over.
In fact, Bookmaker odds consultant John Lester told MarketWatch that the site has never seen such a lopsided response from its customers.
"Never in our 30-year history have we been this one-sided (9 to 1) on a wager," he said. "You would have to go back to the early Mike Tyson fights (pre-Buster Douglas) to find a wager with comparable one-sided demand."
Lester explained that no matter how much he adjusted the odds, hardly anybody seemed interested in taking the under. Smart move, considering the Washington Post found that there were at least six false statements during the address.
"We knew the President would be prone to exaggeration to support his need for Democratic support to fund his wall," Lester said. "However, we hoped the 8-minute time constraint coupled with the unlikelihood of the President going off-script would keep the total number of false statements low."

Nope.
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

What's the build out time for the wall if it's passes?

Why?
. Well,people will continue to "stream in" during its build time.
Oldbear83

Oldbear83 said:

BS,

I thought Repubs controlled both until a few ago. Are you saying that all three branches were republican and he couldn't get it done? Why didn't he go on shut down then instead of waiting till the house was lost?

Hating Trump or loving Trump has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a wall.

Drugs are smuggled in through checkpoints. I know you dont like links or data but didnt you watch Breaking Bad?

1. Everyone here pretty much agreed long ago that both Republicans and Democrats have people invested in not solving the problem. Trump has always been clear that we need a wall.

2. Hating Trump is the complete motive for Democrats going against their own stances from a few years back.

3. Drugs go through checkpoints when that becomes their easiest delivery method, and those smugglers go to extreme measures. Cartels much prefer to simply drive or carry the stuff across the border. So a wall definitely would make a positive impact.

4. Seriously? Using a fictional TV show as support for a claim on real-life events?
Waco1947
"This is the tragic reality of illegal immigration on our southern border. This is the cycle of human suffering that I am determined to end," Trump said, laying out a plan that includes drug-detection technology, increased border agents and immigration judges, $800 million in humanitarian assistance and medical support, legislative changes to ensure the safe return of children who enter the country illegally, *****and $5.7 billion for a "physical barrier" to help stop illegal entry.*******
The President is right and needs to be applauded for highlighting the humanitarian crisis. The Dems should have agreed with him. But the prez is dead wrong about the wall and for holding humanitarian aid, judges and technology hostage for his wall. Sadly the Dems failed to point out this hostage approach.
Oldbear83
Waco, as he sadly does, once again puts politics over the lives and welfare of people.

The wall is vitally necessary and overdue, and the Dems are morally wrong for delaying this task.
cinque
Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

HWhy did this suddenly become a crisis after the Rep. lost control? They had two years with all three branches so now all of a sudden they dont have control so our Pres. pouts until he gets his way.

BS,

1. Everyone here pretty much agreed long ago that both Republicans and Democrats have people invested in not solving the problem. Trump has always been clear that we need a wall.

2. Hating Trump is the complete motive for Democrats going against their own stances from a few years back.

3. Drugs go through checkpoints when that becomes their easiest delivery method, and those smugglers go to extreme measures. Cartels much prefer to simply drive or carry the stuff across the border. So a wall definitely would make a positive impact.

4. Seriously? Using a fictional TV show as support for a claim on real-life events?
A clear majority of Americans oppose a wall. If you think we need one, prevail upon Trump to make good on his promise and make Mexico pay for it. Where are the pesos?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Waco1947
Ah No. the President is putting the wall over humanitarian concerns.
I ain't scared. They are mowing my grasss right now and have for the last 3 years. Never a problem one.
You buy DT scare tactics. I don't.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
cinque said:

A clear majority of Americans oppose a wall.
Absolute lies.
cinque
Even Mike McCaul doesn't want a wall.

• REP. MICHAEL MCCAUL, R-Texas:
    No, I don't think we need a 2,000-mile wall down there.
    We need a physical barrier, multilayered approach, using both physical infrastructure, but also technology and personnel. Those are the three main things that Border Patrol tells us they need. And we need some creativity to make a smart border to get operational control.
    And so what we saw yesterday, Judy, I thought was very interesting was how, in McAllen and Hidalgo county, they created a levee to protect them from floods that was in essence a concrete levee that could operate and looked sort of like a wall, but, at the same time, was embraced by the local community residents as being a solution to the problem, that the county judge in Hidalgo County told us they wanted us to go that direction, rather than erecting a 20-foot concrete wall.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Oldbear83
"We need a physical barrier, multilayered approach, using both physical infrastructure, but also technology and personnel."

You just quoted him saying we need a wall (sometimes called a "barrier"). He just wants more than a wall.

Stop lying cinque, you are really bad at it.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

"We need a physical barrier, multilayered approach, using both physical infrastructure, but also technology and personnel."

You just quoted him saying we need a wall (sometimes called a "barrier"). He just wants more than a wall.

'cingue' has lied so frequently...for such a long period of time....I doubt she even cares .
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Rep. MM said he didnt think we needed a 2000 mile wall as was first proposed. He is in favors of physical barriers and creative ways and structures.
cinque
Oldbear83 said:

Quote: "No, I don't think we need a 2000 mile wall down there."

A clear majority of Americans agree with him.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike

Rep. MM said he didnt think we needed a 2000 mile wall as was first proposed. He is in favors of physical barriers and creative ways and structures.

Swampy statement from an R

Dems promoting him as the ideal R of course
Florda_mike

So I thought you said earlier only Quash had come out as against the wall?

This sounds like you're defending those that are against wall?

Make up your mind
Oldbear83

News flash. Walls are "physical barriers".

Thought you knew that already ...
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Make up your mind
I said that as far as I know only Quash is in favor of open borders. I am not in favor of open borders. I am against throwing away billions on a boondoggle wall that wont work. It wont stop drugs. It wont matter to terrorist. Illegal immigration can be checked through better control of visas.

Contrary to what some of you believe, a man can be against a wall and still be in favor of border control. The wall is a 14th century answer to a 21 century problem.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

The El Paso wall has been a success as well. Reducing illegal immigration, gang activity , car theft , and illegal drug importation.

Just talk to the Border Patrol agents in the El Paso sector.

Easy enough right ? After all who knows better than the men and women risking their lives every day patrolling the border ?

Yet some folks ignore this VERY rational way to confirm a border walls value .

Strange
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Make up your mind
I said that as far as I know only Quash is in favor of open borders. I am not in favor of open borders. I am against throwing away billions on a boondoggle wall that wont work. It wont stop drugs. It wont matter to terrorist. Illegal immigration can be checked through better control of visas.

Contrary to what some of you believe, a man can be against a wall and still be in favor of border control. The wall is a 14th century answer to a 21 century problem.

You try to climb over a prison double fence and tell me that's a 14th century answer

Climb the border walls now being built

YOU are against a wall but refuse to say it! That's what's frustrating about you libs(libertarian in your case of course!)
Limited IQ Redneck in PU

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.