Walls & Security...

58,958 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How many lives will it take resident libs?

riflebear
Democrats - we believe there is a crisis but instead of fixing it we want to use it for political gain.

quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not one Democrat in Congress has offered sincere condolences to any Law Enforcement family who suffered murder at the hands of an illegal,

That tells you quite a bit there.
Link?
Al you have to do to prove me wrong, is provide a link to one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of a cop killed by an illegal.

Yet, nothing.

That damns you, and you know it.
You made statement yet you ask me to find a link? You just made it up didn't you?

"Where is your evidence for that claim? " This is a direct quote from you on another thread. Hypocrite much?
So you can't find a single link to even one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of law enforcement murdered by an illegal.

As expected.
Deflection.
Not unless you suddenly believe negatives are proven in this way.

Just show me a Democrat who cared about dead cops.

We both know they don't, not when BLM or Illegals are responsible for the murder.

Come on Quash and LIQ, just show up one democrat that cares about a cop killed??? Just one

Crickets?
There are plenty. I'm shocked, shocked, that neither of you are googlers.
Sadly, I am far from surprised to see quash defending murder by illegals ... just so long as he can hate the President.

Sadly, I am not surprised to see you lying again, just so you don't have to admit you got nothing.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
riflebear
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not one Democrat in Congress has offered sincere condolences to any Law Enforcement family who suffered murder at the hands of an illegal,

Link?
Al you have to do to prove me wrong, is provide a link to one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of a cop killed by an illegal.

Yet, nothing.

You made statement yet you ask me to find a link? You just made it up didn't you?

"Where is your evidence for that claim? " This is a direct quote from you on another thread. Hypocrite much?
So you can't find a single link to even one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of law enforcement murdered by an illegal.

As expected.
Deflection.

We both know they don't, not when BLM or Illegals are responsible for the murder.

Come on Quash and LIQ, just show up one democrat that cares about a cop killed??? Just one

Crickets?
Sadly, I am far from surprised to see quash defending murder by illegals ... just so long as he can hate the President.

Sadly, I am not surprised to see you lying again, just so you don't have to admit you got nothing.
I'm not lying. And you certainly do hate the President, quash. The defense of murderers is evident from your posts.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Look no further than this for why the liberals have completely changed their minds of illegal immigration.

Perhaps the democrats here already knew this factoid???
Canada2017
riflebear said:

How many lives will it take resident libs?

This happens all the stinking time . In El Paso it was far more surprising if the illegal HAD car insurance.

Until Trump took over the White House it was something the media absolutely REFUSED to to discuss.....the slaughter of innocents by illegals .

Wrecks galore with uninsured illegals . Drunk driving galore with PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

The situation is insane ...yet the DEMS hate the POTUS so much they would rather freeze the US government on BEHALF of these same ILLEGALS.

quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Link?

Yet, nothing.

As expected.
Deflection.

Crickets?

I'm not lying. And you certainly do hate the President, quash. The defense of murderers is evident from your posts.
You are lying. Quote me to prove you are not.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Link?

Yet, nothing.

As expected.
Deflection.

Crickets?

Nope. I don't owe you S**t. Stop pi**ing and get over it, you whiner.
riflebear
Those freakin racists over at FoxNews...

cinque
This is not a national emergency at the Southern border:

Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
cinque said:

This is not a national emergency at the Southern border:

Yeah

Tell that to the family of Pierce Corcoran .
Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

riflebear said:

Look no further than this for why the liberals have completely changed their minds of illegal immigration.

Perhaps the democrats here already knew this factoid???
cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

PThis is not a national emergency at the Southern border:

Yeah

They probably already know.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Yeah

^^^ True colors of a liberal
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Yeah

Obviously you haven't been listening to them.
riflebear
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Quite an endorsement!

Specifically I'm wondering what he's saying Trump is right about?
riflebear
Florda_mike said:

riflebear said:

Quite an endorsement!

Specifically I'm wondering what he's saying Trump is right about?

Trump should just play this interview tomorrow in his address.
Game over, build the damn Barrier/Fence/Wall. Dems are insane to play politics w/ our lives just to increase their voting block. Ridiculous.

quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Link?

Yet, nothing.

As expected.
Deflection.

Crickets?

Calm down.

Now, show me where I ever defended murder by illegals. Or where I said I hate Trump.

you made the claims, be a man and back them up.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Link?

Yet, nothing.

As expected.
Deflection.

Crickets?

Calm down.

Now, show me where I ever defended murder by illegals. Or where I said I hate Trump.

you made the claims, be a man and back them up.

You don't want to stop illegal immigrants

That makes you appear to not be bothered by murder by illegals?
Doc Holliday
We should build the wall on Mexico's side and call it foreign aid lmao
Oldbear83
As I said, your posts here make that clear. Stop pretending your position and orientation are not obvious.

Come on, we all know you hate the President, stop denying it and just own what you are.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

As I said, your posts here make that clear. Stop pretending your position and orientation are not obvious.

Come on, we all know you hate the President, stop denying it and just own what you are.
I thought you were brighter than this.

There are a ton of people on this website who cannot distinguish a policy difference from a personal attack, or, even more often, support for someone who opposes an official on other grounds, but not the ones I staked out.

Trump has made many missteps, lies, and poor policy choices. He is an autocrat. He has no moral center which is why he cannot put together a coherent policy strategy on damn near anything; he's not for anything except himself.

I have also started threads to give credit where credit is due. Hasn't happened much but why would I do that if I hated the guy? Because I don't, I simply disagree with his policies.

I had a list of thirteen major policy disagreements with Obama. You never once accused me of hating him.

Now, back to the thread.

There is the status quo, there is the wall, and there is the option I put forward. Care to re-engage?
Oldbear83
Amusing to see you now start posts with insults, quash.

The plain fact is that we need a secure Southern border. Opioid smuggling, human trafficking, the human tragedy from migrants who get children killed by sending them on thousand-mile (or more) journeys without food, water, or other vital provisions, take your pick, and yes National Sovereignty is real and completely valid.

Walls work. Anyone saying different is lying.

And if you want to talk about other things we can do in addition to a wall, like finally punishing businesses which knowingly hire illegals, like coming up with realistic plans to provide a future for illegals already here, that's great, and sure there is reason for the discussion.

After the wall is built.

Anything else is just dishonest and malicious to the people who follow law and want to keep their families safe.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

The plain fact is that we need a secure Southern border. Opioid smuggling, human trafficking, the human tragedy from migrants who get children killed by sending them on thousand-mile (or more) journeys without food, water, or other vital provisions, take your pick, and yes National Sovereignty is real and completely valid.

And if you want to talk about other things we can do in addition to a wall, like finally punishing businesses which knowingly hire illegals, like coming up with realistic plans to provide a future for illegals already here, that's great, and sure there is reason for the discussion.

After the wall is built.

Anything else is just dishonest and malicious to the people who follow law and want to keep their families safe.
Policy disagreements are not lies.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

After the wall is built.

Policy disagreements are not lies.
Of course not. But misleading statements are dishonest, as are attempts to change the focus of a discussion, as are radical changes from past positions stated by the same person (Schumer 2019 is radically opposed to Schumer 2013 for some reason). And of course, deliberate use of false information is lying.

I will just leave it as that, since we're all adults.
riflebear
riflebear
Imagine if our youth was educated about both sides and weren't brainwashed by liberals on late night shows.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Have you seen the latest where Pres. Trump claims each of the former presidents are in favor of the wall and some of them have even told him they support the wall? Guess which former president told him?

None of them. He is lying again. How can anyone trust this man?

William Hurd, Republican
"This fallacy that a wall equals border security. I have more border than any other member of Congress, 820 miles of the border. I spent a decade as an undercover officer in the CIA chasing bad guys," Hurd said.

"We are monitoring or keeping track of the wrong metric. It is not how many miles of wall that is going to keep us safe. Are we keeping bad guys and are we keeping drugs out of our country? The best way to do that is with technology and manpower. Building a wall from sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to keep the border secure."

Does this man hate America?

The wall is "the most expensive and least effective way to keep the border secure". This man has experience but yall keep listening and believing Pres. Trump.

John Cornyn, Texas Republican, has also stated "I dont think we are going to be able to solve border security with a physical barrier because people can come under, around or through it"

Does John Cornyn hate America? Of course not.
Oldbear83

Have you seen the latest where Pres. Trump claims each of the former presidents are in favor of the wall and some of them have even told him they support the wall? Guess which former president told him?

So, what you are saying is you have nothing on-topic to offer. OK then.
quash

Mexico won't pay for the wall. A Republican House and Senate wouldn't pay for a wall. Suddenly, when a Democratic House won't pay for a wall it's a crisis.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
8 republicans voted against the wall funding. Does that mean they kill baby seals and hate America?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Oldbear83 said:

So, what you are saying is you have nothing on-topic to offer. OK then.
Sorry. i thought the topic was the imaginary wall. Why does Pres. Trump have to lie about former presidents agreeing with him about the wall? Does that not bother you?
Oldbear83
quash said:

Mexico won't pay for the wall. A Republican House and Senate wouldn't pay for a wall. Suddenly, when a Democratic House won't pay for a wall it's a crisis.
It was a crisis before Trump took office. Unlike so many before, and in spite of his personal failings, the President is taking the matter seriously and seeking a genuine solution to border security.

Unfortunate that the Democrats do not want a solution to border security.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.