Walls & Security...

58,630 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash
riflebear said:

What is your beef with private property ownership, comrade?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

riflebear said:

He was clearly making fun of globalists like you who despise sovereignty, borders, protection of citizens from external threats and theft of domestic resources by foreign invaders who come for the freebies....comrade. Workers of the world unite, amarite!?!?
Florda_mike
quash said:

riflebear said:

^ A statement such as this amplifies the slime that is you!!!
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

He was clearly making fun of globalists like you who despise sovereignty, borders, protection of citizens from external threats and theft of domestic resources by foreign invaders who come for the freebies....comrade. Workers of the world unite, amarite!?!?
Yesterday, 6:49 a.m., this thread: " I acknowledged the sovereign right to protect citizens but also the human right to hire and work and travel."
Nah, you are not right.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

So what's your beef with personal property rights?
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

^^^ The liberal mind

Your brain, friggin fried and dried out from perpetual drug ODs!
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

^^^ The liberal mind

Private property is the foundation of all our rights. Kerry is exercising his and y'all seem to have a problem with that. Why?

I have never done illegal drugs. But lying suits you.
Oldbear83
Just mentioning that quash - of the 'defend your claim' notoriety - has made no effort whatsoever in this thread to defend any of his opinions.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

^^^ The liberal mind

Private property is the foundation of all our rights. Kerry is exercising his and y'all seem to have a problem with that. Why?

Try answering this as my point is you're being insincere I feel as topic here is NOT private property rights and I think you know that and are trying, very obviously, the lying democrat tactic of diverting the topic

Kerry, as you can see, is against illegal immigration in this case as it effects him negatively. Perhaps if he had similar property on Texas border he'd feel same?

Are YOU against illegal immigration like Kerry?

Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Just mentioning that quash - of the 'defend your claim' notoriety - has made no effort whatsoever in this thread to defend any of his opinions.

Has anyone made a real effort to attack them?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

Walls interrupt the circular flow of labor, same as our ridiculous immigration laws.

So we should be like all those countries throughout world history who successfully followed an open border policy?

Yep Quash is a friggin idiot

Uber driving law schooler

Freightliner driving law schooler. And the appropriate term is lawyer.

So you graduated from law school?
Did you really graduate from Texas Tech?
cinque
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

Walls interrupt the circular flow of labor, same as our ridiculous immigration laws.

So we should be like all those countries throughout world history who successfully followed an open border policy?

No. He flunked out and went to Trump University where he was a Summa grad.
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

"Summa grad?" LOL

Anytime you talk college you make it known you didn't go far and might have not ever even attended college

Another thing, do you fellas think only successful people went to Baylor? Do you think there's a chance there's successful people out there that didn't even attend Baylor?

Ask people you view as successful where they went to college! It seems some of you will be surprised :~0
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

Let me know where your buddy Cinque was educated if you can please?
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Yer a loon. I'm constantly defending my views. Try refuting them instead of ignoring them.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jim you asked Quash about his degree. In turn I wanted to see if you were man enough to answer the same question you asked. I didn't think you were. You are the kind of little guy that calls names behind a keyboard. Sad.
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

^^^ The liberal mind

Try answering this as my point is you're being insincere I feel as topic here is NOT private property rights and I think you know that and are trying, very obviously, the lying democrat tactic of diverting the topic

Kerry, as you can see, is against illegal immigration in this case as it effects him negatively. Perhaps if he had similar property on Texas border he'd feel same?

Are YOU against illegal immigration like Kerry?

Kerry's views on immigration are irrelevant to me as he no longer holds office. I am against our current immigration scheme, as you must be aware, but I'll detail it one more time.

I want employers and workers to access each other efficiently and not be hindered by the state. The US has done this before in the Bracero program.

Our current system, in place for decades, upsets the circular flow of labor. It is broken and a wall makes it worse, not better.

We can improve border security and economic flow by closing the interior checkpoints. They do not interdict migrants or mules at anything like the rate at the border. They do hinder American citizens traveling from one point in America to another point in America. People and goods sitting in line waiting to see if they're going to be fruitlessly searched are people and goods being unproductive. Close the interior checkpoints and you now have significant manpower that can patrol the border where far more illicit activity is caught. Quit punishing citizens.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Has anyone made a real effort to attack them?
Quash always mocks opinions with no support ... unless he posted them.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Yer a loon. I'm constantly defending my views. Try refuting them instead of ignoring them.
In this thread, you made no attempt whatsoever.

Why is that?
Florda_mike

Jim you asked Quash about his degree. In turn I wanted to see if you were man enough to answer the same question you asked. I didn't think you were. You are the kind of little guy that calls names behind a keyboard. Sad.

Dude you've known all about me for awhile so why do you ask?

You know damn good and well I'm as much an open book as anyone here

We all hide behind keyboard. That's how this site is done. There's no way you could know where or how or if I went to school nor anyone else here for that matter. Because we're behind keyboards!

If you wanna fight go find someone else. I've grown out of that, and you're probably very fortunate I have, too!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
i dont hide. anything i say here i will say in person. i have met many people on the board. shared a meal or some beer. i guess you are more of a stay on the porch on your rocker kind of guy. too bad.

i dont want to fight you. i was just seeing if you were real.

cinque
Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

"Summa grad?" LOL

Anytime you talk college you make it known you didn't go far and might have not ever even attended college

Another thing, do you fellas think only successful people went to Baylor? Do you think there's a chance there's successful people out there that didn't even attend Baylor?

Ask people you view as successful where they went to college! It seems some of you will be surprised :~0
College grads know what a summa grad is.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Yesterday, 6:49 a.m., this thread: " I acknowledged the sovereign right to protect citizens but also the human right to hire and work and travel."
Nah, you are not right.

That's a cute disclaimer for your wholesale dismissal of everyone one of those words in that exact order.
Jack Bauer
Walls interrupt the flow of illegal alien gang members who kill cops

https://nypost.com/2018/12/28/suspected-cop-killer-captured-in-california-officials-blame-sanctuary-law/
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

"Summa grad?" LOL

I assume you mean those who graduate summa cum laude

Pretty much no-one refers to that group as "a summa grad"
quash
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/media/summa-grad-honors-late-sister
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

"Summa grad?" LOL

I assume you mean those who graduate summa cum laude

Pretty much no-one refers to that group as "a summa grad"

Except those, like Cinque that know nothing of such

Precisely my point

This isn't first time Cinque tries to make a college type remark that shows he/she/it never went and it backfires! The last time Cinque tried it was even more obvious Cinque knew nothing of the college experience. I seriously doubt Cinque ever graduated from HS, not to disrespect that though as I know many good honest people that didn't! It's just that Cinque is NOT a good honest person at all. Quite the contrary!!!
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

"Summa grad?" LOL

Uh huh

I know what Summa Cum Laude means, do you?

And just what college did you graduate from yourself? Not that I care, but you're insinuating in above statement you graduated from a college somewhere!?
Florda_mike
quash said:

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/media/summa-grad-honors-late-sister

Ahhhh, a stated libertarian defends Cinque again

Funny

I'm sure you've heard of "Summa grad" pretty often?

You guys are merciless defenders of dishonesty. Truly you're wastes of humanity
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Again you ask questions of others you refuse to answer.

What a sad fellow.
Florda_mike

What a sad fellow.

You know everything and I need no further explanation and you know that

There's more known of me on this board than you!

Stop being a fraud covering for the biggest fraud on this board, Cinque
Mitch Blood Green
Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

JXL said:

quash said:

"Summa grad?" LOL

I know lots of very successful people who've never been to Waco. Baylor is not a "key" to success.
quash
Florda_mike said:

What a sad fellow.

I know what LIQR drives/drove, what he has done for a living, where he has lived, a house he sold in Riesel, what he stands FOR politically, etc. I have never met him in person. That is more than I know about you.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

What a sad fellow.

thsts a lie but it doesnt surprise me. i have met many people on this board. You ask questions but refuse to answer the same questions.

You call people names and say things you refuse to say to them face to face. when we get up we call this chicken ****poop. i have always enjoyed meeting people from the board. you oth talk crap online but not face to face. You roar like a lion but walk like kitten.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.