Walls & Security...

58,611 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

corncob pipe said:

quash said:

Because wall work!
I thought about you this AM.. an elderly league hockey player had a heart attack on the ice and was revived..

it was on the news

Remember the Stars player that died and tried to get back on the ice?
That was insane

F'ing hockey players...toughest dudes in sports besides maybe bull riders and that's not really a sport

After working around bulls constantly years ago.......came to the conclusion that anyone willing to ride a fully horned bull
was too ignorant to have children .

Bulls are incredibly quick and fast ....especially on that 'special ' day....when they decide to kill you .

Shared a house for 2 months at A&M with an ex bull rider .
Dude couldn't smile because a bull had crushed one side of his face. Docs repaired the bones but couldn't repair the nerve damage.
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Years ago there were billboards around Texas advertising El Paso as a safe place to live. I didn't know much about El Paso, but that made it very hard for me to believe it was a safe place to live.
Canada2017
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Years ago there were billboards around Texas advertising El Paso as a safe place to live. I didn't know much about El Paso, but that made it very hard for me to believe it was a safe place to live.

It has improved a lot since the Bush Wall went up. But I can't honestly recommend living in El Paso.

Going back in a couple of weeks to check on the farm, meet with my Texas attorney and attend the wedding of a friend.

But my F-150 will certainly be at risk .

Oh and about that guy who said El Paso was safe 'before the wall ' ?

LOL

If it was so 'safe' why were approximately 70% of El Paso homeowners on the south side putting IRON BARS on their windows AND doors ?

Really think it was for looks ?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
From the link I posted a few posts ago.

Thirty-nine people lost their lives in shootings, stabbings or brutal beatings across El Paso County in 2017, making it the second deadliest year on record

Is this the evidence of the wall working?

You can choose stories and put your faith in the president or look at facts.

I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
quash
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

The FBI stats show crime was down before the wall was up.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

From the link I posted a few posts ago.

Thirty-nine people lost their lives in shootings, stabbings or brutal beatings across El Paso County in 2017, making it the second deadliest year on record

Is this the evidence of the wall working?

You can choose stories and put your faith in the president or look at facts.

I read it awhile back and noticed that number in the article you posted pertains El Paso "COUNTY" and not El Paso, right?

Weren't most all those deaths in another city other than ElPaso? It I recall Colorado City or something?

I'm driving so can't investigate if it's proximity to El Paso nor do I know the size of El Paso County as some west Texas counties are miniature state sizes
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/05/fact-check-state-union-trump-el-paso-crime-rate-fence/2784362002/

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/5/18213141/state-of-the-union-2019-fact-check-border-crime

El Paso crime statistics report an overall downward trend in crime based on data from 18 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime decreasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in El Paso for 2019 is expected to be lower than in 2016.

The city violent crime rate for El Paso in 2016 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 1.71% and the city property crime rate in El Paso was lower than the national property crime rate average by 26.63%.

In 2016 the city violent crime rate in El Paso was lower than the violent crime rate in Texas by 10.16% and the city property crime rate in El Paso was lower than the property crime rate in Texas by 34.84%

https://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/texas/el-paso.html

PS Respect to the only person that read the link earlier. It was a report on El Paso cnty in CO. Some people are so set in there ways they dont try to learn. All these links are about El Paso Texas.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Oldbear83
Democrats' standard - if it works against them, deny there is a problem.

If they can't deny the problem, they will blame Republicans for it.

There are no longer any honorable Democrats at the federal level.

They hate everything this country was founded upon, and will burn it to hell before giving up power.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
corncob pipe

my favorite ever Star.. Luke Gazdic...

he was a skating pugilist with clear eyes and as handsome, and gentle as Jesus himself..

he had a few years with NJD and EDM just missed out on full career window for the age of the "enforcer"...

roster positions are so important now that it's hard to justify a spot for fighter

Florda_mike

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/05/fact-check-state-union-trump-el-paso-crime-rate-fence/2784362002/

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/5/18213141/state-of-the-union-2019-fact-check-border-crime

El Paso crime statistics report an overall downward trend in crime based on data from 18 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime decreasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in El Paso for 2019 is expected to be lower than in 2016.

The city violent crime rate for El Paso in 2016 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 1.71% and the city property crime rate in El Paso was lower than the national property crime rate average by 26.63%.

In 2016 the city violent crime rate in El Paso was lower than the violent crime rate in Texas by 10.16% and the city property crime rate in El Paso was lower than the property crime rate in Texas by 34.84%

https://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/texas/el-paso.html

PS Respect to the only person that read the link earlier. It was a report on El Paso cnty in CO. Some people are so set in there ways they dont try to learn. All these links are about El Paso Texas.

Geez I missed Colorado somehow

Sorry
riflebear
What has happened to the Democrats?

riflebear
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Reduction in stolen trucks and cars was huge .

Canada2017
bularry said:

Canada2017 said:

Walls work....that's the real issue of course . Cause Dems want the votes of illegals .

Dems wants those millions of extra votes...so they can 'develop' the rest of the country into the exact same mess California has become .

Walls work for what?

And illegals don't vote. I know that's the newest alt-right fabrication you are spreading, but you saying it and the truth aren't connected.

Not going to repeat the results still again .

Read
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Personal stories or facts.

From 1985 to 2014, El Paso's violent crime rate was significantly lower than the average for cities of comparable size.
Border authorities added fencing in the El Paso region in the late 2000s. In the immediate years before and after construction, the violent crime rate went up, contrary to Trump's claim.
Trump's statement is inaccurate. We rate it False.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/feb/08/donald-trump/no-border-barrier-did-not-drive-down-crime-el-paso/
riflebear

From 1985 to 2014, El Paso's violent crime rate was significantly lower than the average for cities of comparable size.
Border authorities added fencing in the El Paso region in the late 2000s. In the immediate years before and after construction, the violent crime rate went up, contrary to Trump's claim.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/feb/08/donald-trump/no-border-barrier-did-not-drive-down-crime-el-paso/

Of course it did. Did you see the graph above where over 250k illegals entered the area illegally 10 yrs earlier. The wall stops more criminals coming in. It doesn't stop the crime of the ones who are already here. That's the point. Why allow more in illegally?
quash
riflebear said:

Of course it did. Did you see the graph above where over 250k illegals entered the area illegally 10 yrs earlier. The wall stops more criminals coming in. It doesn't stop the crime of the ones who are already here. That's the point. Why allow more in illegally?
Good job, keep calling these people criminals and I'm sure their citizen offspring will forgive you and vote GOP...

The data said crime went down, it didn't say anything about the citizenship of the people who reduced the number of crimes they committed.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

riflebear said:

Good job, keep calling these people criminals and I'm sure their citizen offspring will forgive you and vote GOP...

The data said crime went down, it didn't say anything about the citizenship of the people who reduced the number of crimes they committed.
quash quash quash. Ignoring the obvious whenever it gets too scary for him.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Surprising as El Paso is overwhelmingly Democratic.

riflebear
Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

And it's Beto's home town and Trump outdrew him in a big way tonight.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

And it's Beto's home town and Trump outdrew him in a big way tonight.

Honestly surprised...shocked even. Almost everyone I know in El Paso consistently votes Democrat.
riflebear
riflebear
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Love it.

The southern New Mexico borderlands have been easy access for all kinds of trouble for decades .

Honestly wish the Democrats would make this a bipartisan effort, along with ending this 'sanctuary city' foolishness .

If Democrats did so I would gladly tolerate their inevitable tax increases .
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

These people probably don't even believe they're lies as they desperately seek those illiterate democrat voters coming across the border

As they have audacity to accuse Trump voters of being "uneducated"

Democrats, forever accusing opposition of what they are

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.