Walls & Security...

58,619 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not one Democrat in Congress has offered sincere condolences to any Law Enforcement family who suffered murder at the hands of an illegal,

That tells you quite a bit there.
Link?
Al you have to do to prove me wrong, is provide a link to one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of a cop killed by an illegal.

Yet, nothing.

That damns you, and you know it.
You made statement yet you ask me to find a link? You just made it up didn't you?

"Where is your evidence for that claim? " This is a direct quote from you on another thread. Hypocrite much?
So you can't find a single link to even one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of law enforcement murdered by an illegal.

As expected.
Deflection.
Not unless you suddenly believe negatives are proven in this way.

Just show me a Democrat who cared about dead cops.

We both know they don't, not when BLM or Illegals are responsible for the murder.

Come on Quash and LIQ, just show up one democrat that cares about a cop killed??? Just one

Crickets?
There are plenty. I'm shocked, shocked, that neither of you are googlers.
Sadly, I am far from surprised to see quash defending murder by illegals ... just so long as he can hate the President.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
A river 700 mile wall damages the land and wild life and maintenance is a huge headache. From erosion wind etc
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

A river 700 mile wall damages the land and wild life and maintenance is a huge headache. From erosion wind etc
A single illegal can devastate an American community. But you don't care about that Waco.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

A single illegal can devastate an American community. But you don't care about that Waco.

chuckle

Strongly doubt ol Waco47 is fully coherent more than 50% of the time.

Waco1947
Do walls create environmental crisis through floods and erosion?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I haventnlookedOldbear83 said:

iILimited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

INot one Democrat in Congress has offered sincere condolences to any Law Enforcement family who suffered murder at the hands of an illegal,

Link?
Al you have to do to prove me wrong, is provide a link to one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of a cop killed by an illegal.

Yet, nothing.

You made statement yet you ask me to find a link? You just made it up didn't you?

"Where is your evidence for that claim? " This is a direct quote from you on another thread. Hypocrite much?
So you can't find a single link to even one Democrat Representative or Senator expressing sincere sympathy to the family of law enforcement murdered by an illegal.

As expected.
I havent looked. I was relying on you to back your statement.. You ask others to prove their statements yet you just pull stuff out of your ass and say "Look at this"
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Florda_mike

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

INot one Democrat in Congress has offered sincere condolences to any Law Enforcement family who suffered murder at the hands of an illegal,

Link?

Yet, nothing.

As expected.
I havent looked. I was relying on you to back your statement.. You ask others to prove their statements yet you just pull stuff out of your ass and say "Look at this"

Show us evidence democrats have shown sympathy for a murdered law enforcement officer?

Just tell us of one and we'll look it up? Just one instance is all we're asking for?

Defend even one democrat, just one?
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

chuckle

Strongly doubt ol Waco47 is fully coherent more than 50% of the time.

Waco proves your point in about 100% of his posts it appears to me!

You're being waaaay too fair and complimentary to Waco aren't you?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Heartbroken for the families of two brave officers who were killed in Iowa. There's no justification for this kind of violence. -H

9:12 AM - 2 Nov 2016

HRC

Democrat Beto O'Rourke shared the Star-Telegram's story and wrote, "My thoughts are with the family of Fort Worth police officer Garrett Hull who died in the line of duty."

I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Florda_mike

Heartbroken for the families of two brave officers who were killed in Iowa. There's no justification for this kind of violence. -H

HRC

Democrat Beto O'Rourke shared the Star-Telegram's story and wrote, "My thoughts are with the family of Fort Worth police officer Garrett Hull who died in the line of duty."

Finally there's one from a pre indoctrinated Beto

And who does it come from? Not Waco or Cinque but LIQ the "libertarian"

Well, at least you've researched it so thanks to you
Golem

HRC

That's an interesting date for an HRC quote. Its curious there haven't apparently been similar sympathies expressed since...just before a presidential election.

In the words of Inigo Montoya: "I do not think it means what you think it means..."
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jim, I was the one that asked for a link. Everyone else probably just laughed at the stupidity of the post. Except you.

I pulled up the first one I found. I think it means condolences for the murdered officers families. What do you think it means?

Nice Princess Bride quote.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Do walls create environmental crisis through floods and erosion?
No, but it's fascinating to see you try to change the subject away from human suffering, once it's made clear the Democrats are causing a lot of that suffering.
Oldbear83

Oldbear83 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Link?

Yet, nothing.

As expected.
I stated an opinion. You waffled, then spluttered.

That's telling. Kind of like your name-calling.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Oldbear83 said:

Not one Democrat in Congress has offered sincere condolences to any Law Enforcement family who suffered murder at the hands of an illegal,

This is stated as a fact. How did I waffle or sputter.? I asked you to back it up. You refused. You ask other people for links but wouldn't do it yourself.

The only thing this post tells me is about you. You make stuff up act like it's a fact and refuse a link.

I usually only name call Jim. He called my mother a birch and deserves it.
Jack Bauer
Two points:
1) Thousans of law enforcement offers from all over the country attended Cpl Ronil Singh's funeral in Modesto. Governor Gavin Newsome did not attend because he was at...an NBA basketball game 75 miles away.

2) The argument from Dems is no longer that "wall are too expensive", "walls don't work". Pelosi is now saying walls are IMMORAL??!!!! ***
Waco1947
Jack Bauer said:

Two points:
1) Thousans of law enforcement offers from all over the country attended Cpl Ronil Singh's funeral in Modesto. Governor Gavin Newsome did not attend because he was at...an NBA basketball game 75 miles away.

2) """""TRUE"""""""Theargument from Dems is no longer wall are too expensive", "
"""""""""""TRUE""""""""""""walls don't work".
""""""""""""TRUE""""". Pelosi is now saying walls are IMMORAL??!!!! ***
. All true. I see you problem. You're wrong.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Two points:

2) """""TRUE"""""""Theargument from Dems is no longer wall are too expensive", "
"""""""""""TRUE""""""""""""walls don't work".
""""""""""""TRUE""""". Pelosi is now saying walls are IMMORAL??!!!! ***
. All true. I see you problem. You're wrong.
So you want us to tear down the existing barriers we have now?

How about gated communities - immoral?

How about locked doors/security systems - immoral? Any barrier to keep someone from entering your property is immoral?
Florda_mike

Oldbear83 said:

This is stated as a fact. How did I waffle or sputter.? I asked you to back it up. You refused. You ask other people for links but wouldn't do it yourself.

The only thing this post tells me is about you. You make stuff up act like it's a fact and refuse a link.

Only your thin skin could focus on mommy being a birch when someone calls YOU a sonuva birch

I really don't like people like you coming out and saying "I'm libertarian" and then defending every democrat in site and never even once siding with anything on right! That's my major beef with you is your blatant dishonesty
riflebear
How insane is it that Pelosi flat out says she doesn't believe the Secy of Homeland Security. Dems have lost their mind and sense of reality because of Trump.

riflebear
Look no further than this for why the liberals have completely changed their minds of illegal immigration.

Golem

Jim, I was the one that asked for a link. Everyone else probably just laughed at the stupidity of the post. Except you.

I pulled up the first one I found. I think it means condolences for the murdered officers families. What do you think it means?

Nice Princess Bride quote.

I think it means she was pandering to a constituency she had alienated days before an election she hoped to win. She didn't win and has thus stopped pandering.
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Look no further than this for why the liberals have completely changed their minds of illegal immigration.

^^^ Not enough stars for this

There ya go
Limited IQ Redneck in PU

This seems to fly in the face of the stuff I have been told. Should we build a wall around our airports? Why in the world would we spend 5 billion dollars to stop imaginary terrorists crossing our borders?

What say you? This was on Fox news.
Florda_mike

This seems to fly in the face of the stuff I have been told. Should we build a wall around our airports? Why in the world would we spend 5 billion dollars to stop imaginary terrorists crossing our borders?

Ok so your pulling words and phrases that fit your open borders narrative and forgetting the rest like you always do

So you'll go to any lengths for open borders we now know

Enjoyed your millennial propaganda bs

Nice to know what you're brainwashed by

You're a laughable joke just like Cinque and all the rest of ya
riflebear

Chris decided to cut her comments off. Forward to 1:16:35 and watch Nielson's ENTIRE comments.

Many have terorrists ties and are under ongoing investigations. You think they are going to 'announce' they are a terrorist?

Plus, lets say you are right and there are ZERO terorrists( which is not true). What about the thousands and thousands of illegals who commit crimes, smuggle drugs, gang violence murders & rapists. Is 1 American death worth it? How about 1000, how about 10,000? When is it enough to stop playing politics and secure Americans (liberals too).

I also think it's funny that everyone says FoxNews is fake but when they say something that fits a liberal agenda you jump all over it. If you knew anything about Fox, this is the kind of reporting they do 95% of the time outside of their 2-3 nightly shows that they are 100% honest about being commentary shows. They constantly call out Trump & conservatives, the problem for liberals is they also call out liberals which they aren't used to seeing on MSNBC or CNN which makes them upset.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

Only your thin skin could focus on mommy being a birch when someone calls YOU a sonuva birch

I really don't like people like you coming out and saying "I'm libertarian" and then defending every democrat in site and never even once siding with anything on right! That's my major beef with you is your blatant dishonesty
Are you stupid? When you call someone a SOB you are calling his mother a *****. Is really that hard for you to understand?

You posture as a tough guy and talk about fighting and deporting etc etc but when it come to reality you stay home like a little wet kitten.

You have voted for more dems than I have. You called someone out the other day for being just like John McCain. You left out the part that you voted for him. I didnt. I couldnt vote for either candidates so I vote libertarian. So you call me dishonest. I am open and easy to find. I dont like people like you that hate freedom and things that America stands for. Trying to deport people that vote differently from you goes against the principles America as founded on. Imprisoning people in the other party goes against American beliefs. Why do you hate America so? Why do you calls names but refuse t do it to their face?

I will say everything I have ever said on this board directly to the person i have said it to. You? Stay on the porch. I have met many people on this board. Some I disagree with some I agree with and its always been good conversation.
Oldbear83
This could be a useful thread, if only people could stick to the topic.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I posted a video of Fox calling the line a about terrorist crossing our border. /i documented it. It was from Fox.

It was factual.
It was documented.

It is true. Terrorists enter through airports. So the Trumpsters want to shut down the airport security and build a wall. The wall would work 500 years ago. The China wall was great for its purpose. Its in decay now.

BTW, I have never advocated open borders. Redo immigration and base it on need, not color. Control immigration with visas like other large countries. The UAE has the tightest immigration policies possible. You cant bank, stay in a hotel, fly, rent a car without a visa. Guess how much of a wall they have?

You are the one making ridiculous statements with no documentation and then claim it is up to others to prove you wrong. I did. Then you said I waffled and stammered. I know Jim doesnt understand but you are better than that.
Golem

Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

Are you stupid? When you call someone a SOB you are calling his mother a *****. Is really that hard for you to understand?

Is she?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jim has never met her or me. He had his chance.

She writes Sunday school books, has voted straight ticket republican for the last 25 years and though from a small country high school and a forty are dirt farm graduated from Baylor summa cum laude. Married to may dad for 61 years till he died.

Much better person then me.
Golem

She writes Sunday school books, has voted straight ticket republican for the last 25 years and though from a small country high school and a forty are dirt farm graduated from Baylor summa cum laude. Married to may dad for 61 years till he died.

Then why extend an insult clearly directed at you to someone it was neither intended for or fitting to?

riflebear
Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

Then why extend an insult clearly directed at you to someone it was neither intended for or fitting to?

Yeah, do you you really think that when someone calls someone a sonuva birch that they're insulting the birch primarily?

You yourself mentioned your mom was much better person than you in your last sentence, right?

Well, to make this as simple as I can, you are whom the insult was intended and not mom at all

If it matters though I apologize for the language as at that time I was apparently caught up in the moment. Seriously I apologize for verbiage 100%
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

I wish just one of those that support democrats would watch this and comment

I dare them to!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.