Walls & Security...

58,968 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

Rep. MM said he didnt think we needed a 2000 mile wall as was first proposed. He is in favors of physical barriers and creative ways and structures.

So I thought you said earlier only Quash had come out as against the wall?

This sounds like you're defending those that are against wall?

Make up your mind
I said that as far as I know only Quash is in favor of open borders. I am not in favor of open borders. I am against throwing away billions on a boondoggle wall that wont work. It wont stop drugs. It wont matter to terrorist. Illegal immigration can be checked through better control of visas.

Contrary to what some of you believe, a man can be against a wall and still be in favor of border control. The wall is a 14th century answer to a 21 century problem.
Walls work.

Democrats' plans ... not so much.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

Rep. MM said he didnt think we needed a 2000 mile wall as was first proposed. He is in favors of physical barriers and creative ways and structures.

So I thought you said earlier only Quash had come out as against the wall?

This sounds like you're defending those that are against wall?

Make up your mind
I said that as far as I know only Quash is in favor of open borders. I am not in favor of open borders. I am against throwing away billions on a boondoggle wall that wont work. It wont stop drugs. It wont matter to terrorist. Illegal immigration can be checked through better control of visas.

Contrary to what some of you believe, a man can be against a wall and still be in favor of border control. The wall is a 14th century answer to a 21 century problem.
Walls work.

Democrats' plans ... not so much.

Somehow our 2 political parties need to stop wrangling with each other over ' who is to blame ' and focus on protecting the property and lives of our citizens.

If the Dems finally decide to put the needs of US citizens ahead of the needs of illegal aliens.....I would be happy to give them credit .
riflebear
But Nancy said Walls are immoral. Politicians lie but the way these radical liberals think of their naive voters is so sad. They know most are uneducated and don't pay attention to the details so they can just lie all the time.

quash

Canada2017 said:

Got to keep in mind......some people just don't really care about spending billions on illegals.

Don't care if thousands of our citizens are murdered or killed by drunk driving illegals .

Don't care if drugs continue to kill thousands of our neighbors.

Such folks either feel 'immune ' to the risks, their lives suck to the point that they don't give a ****, or have personal 'connections ' that sway their judgement .

Vaguely know a realitively weathy landowner outside of Fort Hancock. He's about 70 years old but his latest wife is a very cute and sweet Mexican gal about 35 years old.

Havent asked....but I'd bet money he is dead set against any wall !
I thought you said all the landowners near the border were for the wall? Maybe I have you confused with another guy on here that owns land on the border and speaks of the browning of America.

Speaking of betting, have you seen the results of the best placed on how many lies Pres. Trump would tell in his 8 minute speech? The over and under was 3.5 and the money was 1 to 9.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/president-trumps-truthiness-makes-history-as-betting-site-pays-out-bigly-2019-01-09

Donald Trump's loose grip on the truth just cost one gambling site dearly.
Before the president's address on border security Tuesday night, Bookmaker.eu put the over/under on the number of lies he'd spew at 3.5. For bettors, it was a no-brainer, as hundreds of thousands of dollars loaded up on the over.
In fact, Bookmaker odds consultant John Lester told MarketWatch that the site has never seen such a lopsided response from its customers.
"Never in our 30-year history have we been this one-sided (9 to 1) on a wager," he said. "You would have to go back to the early Mike Tyson fights (pre-Buster Douglas) to find a wager with comparable one-sided demand."
Lester explained that no matter how much he adjusted the odds, hardly anybody seemed interested in taking the under. Smart move, considering the Washington Post found that there were at least six false statements during the address.
"We knew the President would be prone to exaggeration to support his need for Democratic support to fund his wall," Lester said. "However, we hoped the 8-minute time constraint coupled with the unlikelihood of the President going off-script would keep the total number of false statements low."

Nope.

That is hilarious.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
' Hilarious '

While billions of taxpayers money continues to be spent on illegals .

While Border Patrol agents, Custom Agents , ICE agents and deputy sheriffs throughout the country put their lives on the line trying to 'seperate the bad ones' . ( So easy right ? Only 8-21 million illegals ALREADY in the country )

While uninsured, unlicensed and often drunk illegals continue to roam through our nation's roadways reeking havoc .

......gotta luv the internet .
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

But Nancy said Walls are immoral. Politicians lie but the way these radical liberals think of their naive voters is so sad. They know most are uneducated and don't pay attention to the details so they can just lie all the time.

Yep it's criminally ironic when they call Trump base "uneducated" when it's the democrat base that's prevalantly uneducated
quash
Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

While Border Patrol agents, Custom Agents , ICE agents and deputy sheriffs throughout the country put their lives on the line trying to 'seperate the bad ones' . ( So easy right ? Only 8-21 million illegals ALREADY in the country )

While uninsured, unlicensed and often drunk illegals continue to roam through our nation's roadways reeking havoc .

You are welcome to live in fear of Trump's bogeyman. Freedom !overs will pass.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
corncob pipe
Police officer Singh murdered by Trump Boogie Man
Oldbear83
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Actually, Democrats live in fear of a possible win by Trump on an issue most Americans agree is serious. Citizens and real immigrants will support sound border security.
Doc Holliday
If Democrats had their way:

Waco1947
Amen Quash
Waco1947
Waco1947
corncob pipe said:

Police officer Singh murdered by Trump Boogie Man

https://abc13.com/community-events/family-holding-benefit-for-2-children-killed-in-murder-suicide/3767586/
3 killed by NRA good guy with a gun.
Waco1947
corncob pipe
Angel Moms everywhere

relax... it was a boogie man (invented by Trump)

riflebear
corncob pipe
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Only fools laugh attempting to ignore the undeniable.

And I have seen first hand the affects of illegal immigration for over 25 years .

Long before Donald Trump became president.
quash
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

And I have seen first hand the affects of illegal immigration for over 25 years .

What you've seen is the effect of crap immigration policies.
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Don't try to tell me about what I've seen first hand you fool.

Now get back in your internet la la land and resume pretending your life has any kind of relevance.
quash
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Now get back in your internet la la land and resume pretending your life has any kind of relevance.

Calm down snowflake. I wasn't denying your personal experience I was attributing a different cause.

I laugh when your meltdowns get you all condescending about my life, of which you know almost nothing.
riflebear
Well that's not good.

Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Calm down snowflake. I wasn't denying your personal experience I was attributing a different cause.

I laugh when your meltdowns get you all condescending about my life, of which you know almost nothing.

I know enough from reading your tripe over the years that you are a total loser . Both personally and professionally.

An absolutely 3rd teamer.

Even your ex was smart enough to get rid of your verbose, worthless ass and trade up.

So get back to your la la land fool. It's all you've got.
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

I know enough from reading your tripe over the years that you are a total loser . Both personally and professionally.

Even your ex was smart enough to get rid of your verbose, worthless ass and trade up.

While I think quash is 98% wrong in his immigration and border statements here, I don't think derision of life choices is in-bounds here. If quash really went through a divorce, it was doubtless painful and difficult, and speaking just for myself I am sorry he had to go through that.
Doc Holliday
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

While I think quash is 98% wrong in his immigration and border statements here, I don't think derision of life choices is in-bounds here. If quash really went through a divorce, it was doubtless painful and difficult, and speaking just for myself I am sorry he had to go through that.
We have a postmodernist problem. Everyone is challenging everything...even common sense.
riflebear
Clearly all is great on the border. Blue skies, right Nancy?

Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

My friend ....the old fool CHOSE to discuss his ex on several occasions. Just as he has posted incessantly about everything else .

Waco1947
"A much better investment of $5 billion than building a wall would be to revamp our immigration system and hire tens of thousands of case managers, social workers, and judges who could oversee a more rational temporary worker visa system and refugee process. Building a wall through terrain that is mountainous and filled with private land and complex ecosystems makes zero sense from a practical standpoint." Morgan Guyton
Waco1947
Waco1947
" We need a temporary worker visa with more flexibility than the H-1 and H-2 visas so that economic migrants from countries south of our border can come to our country and work as independent contractors but maintain their families in their home countries where the cost of living is drastically cheaper (which would turn what is currently unsanctioned, secretive permanent relocation into dignified, open seasonal migration)." Morgan Guyton
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

My friend ....the old fool CHOSE to discuss his ex on several occasions. Just as he has posted incessantly about everything else .

That might mean he still misses her, and reacts defensively, as people who have suffered loss sometimes do.

In any case, taunting someone for a divorce or painful part of their life seems unseemly to me. Just felt I should say something.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

" We need a temporary worker visa with more flexibility than the H-1 and H-2 visas so that economic migrants from countries south of our border can come to our country and work as independent contractors but maintain their families in their home countries where the cost of living is drastically cheaper (which would turn what is currently unsanctioned, secretive permanent relocation into dignified, open seasonal migration)." Morgan Guyton
Wall first, then we can talk about other steps.
riflebear
I think Trump plagiarized his speech.
I wonder why Liberals didn't call this speech racist.

Doc Holliday
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

That might mean he still misses her, and reacts defensively, as people who have suffered loss sometimes do.

In any case, taunting someone for a divorce or painful part of their life seems unseemly to me. Just felt I should say something.

The old fool said I knew ' little ' about him . Despite thousands of his comments over the years . Merely pointed out that in fact ...due to his own words ... do possess some insight into his 'life'.

But I do respect your opinion.....and will move on.
corncob pipe
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

corncob pipe
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

riflebear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.