Walls & Security...

58,614 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

While billions of taxpayers money continues to be spent on illegals .

While Border Patrol agents, Custom Agents , ICE agents and deputy sheriffs throughout the country put their lives on the line trying to 'seperate the bad ones' . ( So easy right ? Only 8-21 million illegals ALREADY in the country )

While uninsured, unlicensed and often drunk illegals continue to roam through our nation's roadways reeking havoc .

......gotta luv the internet .
You are welcome to live in fear of Trump's bogeyman. Freedom !overs will pass.

Only fools laugh attempting to ignore the undeniable.

And I have seen first hand the affects of illegal immigration for over 25 years .

Long before Donald Trump became president.

What you've seen is the effect of crap immigration policies.

Don't try to tell me about what I've seen first hand you fool.

Now get back in your internet la la land and resume pretending your life has any kind of relevance.

Calm down snowflake. I wasn't denying your personal experience I was attributing a different cause.

I laugh when your meltdowns get you all condescending about my life, of which you know almost nothing.

I know enough from reading your tripe over the years that you are a total loser . Both personally and professionally.

An absolutely 3rd teamer.

Even your ex was smart enough to get rid of your verbose, worthless ass and trade up.

So get back to your la la land fool. It's all you've got.

While I think quash is 98% wrong in his immigration and border statements here, I don't think derision of life choices is in-bounds here. If quash really went through a divorce, it was doubtless painful and difficult, and speaking just for myself I am sorry he had to go through that.

Thank you.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
This is one of those days it's especially fun to subscribe to both left and right wing emails.

Truthout 1:35 p.m. "If Trump Declares a National Emergency, He'll Be Breaking the Law"

Townhall 3:46 p.m. "Law Scholar: Trump Can Absolutely Declare a National Emergency For the Border Wall"
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer

Time for "Republican" Ana Navarro to file her nails some more at this boring news...

GrowlTowel
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

While Border Patrol agents, Custom Agents , ICE agents and deputy sheriffs throughout the country put their lives on the line trying to 'seperate the bad ones' . ( So easy right ? Only 8-21 million illegals ALREADY in the country )

While uninsured, unlicensed and often drunk illegals continue to roam through our nation's roadways reeking havoc .

And I have seen first hand the affects of illegal immigration for over 25 years .

Nope. It is the effect of crap enforcement of those policies.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Wrong. The amount of enforcement can go up or down, but our policies are still harming our economy and denying freedom.
Golem
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Wrong. The amount of enforcement can go up or down, but our policies are still harming our economy and denying freedom.

Illegals aren't free to enter our country illegally. We aren't denying freedom to any citizen and no non-citizen has a legitimate right to demand access to our freedoms. The world doesn't own the USA. We are sovereign. We decide who gets in and who does not. You are free to leave any time you feel your life will be improved by more interactions with Central American Marxists. I'm sure they won't ask for a passport down south or demand you follow their immigration laws. Just go. Walk on in. They might provide you free housing if you do.
Doc Holliday
Florda_mike
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

^^^ Dis Democrat, he speakum with de forkeeed tongue very much

He es not uh good meeen at all

He wastes my tiiiime
Oldbear83
quash said:

If you mean the 'policy' of sanctuary cities and 'open borders', I agree those are evil, destructive practices which should be abolished and their creators sent to prison.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
In this very thread, the same people worried about the cost for the wall think we can afford medicare for all.

riflebear
Liberal journalism at work. Cancel stories that help the President.

GrowlTowel
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

' Hilarious '

Negative. Current policies are fine. Enforce them and send them home.
corncob pipe
Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Hermilo is a "Trump bogeyman"
riflebear
ValhallaBear
Well other than this amount drugs are not coming through the Southern border

Ted Lieu thinks that fentanyl being seized in Philadelphia's port means we don't need a wall with Mexico

That's really how these people think

ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

I think it speaks more to Hermilo's work ethic that he was willing to kill someone to jump in front of them at a jobs fair.

Rumor is he had already prepaid his taxes because he so badly wants a job Americans won't do
Canada2017
corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Horribly sad sequence of photos.

And Dems are perfectly content to allow such murders to continue . Merely to garner votes in the future.

Honestly can't fathom how anyone can get their priorities that screwed up. Must take one hell of a lot of self deception .
BrooksBearLives
The wall will never ****ing happen.

'cause 5th amendment.

Discuss.

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/can-all-lawyers-just-admit-the-wall-will-never-be-built-because-of-the-fifth-amendment/?fbclid=IwAR1XGuRkzRfUnQIml35rW_sVfFDE3v4rKrzFfl-uu57C2I7ktJXpb01I0go
BrooksBearLives
Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

And Dems are perfectly content to allow such murders to continue . Merely to garner votes in the future.

Honestly can't fathom how anyone can get their priorities that screwed up. Must take one hell of a lot of self deception .
Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Hermilo Morales wasn't a DACA recipient.
Oldbear83
Stupid and false argument.

But, would not be surprised to see Democrats use it if everything else falls apart in court.
Canada2017
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

Is the kid DEAD ? Is his family permanently bereaved ?

Is this **** going on constantly both involving straight out murder and DUI related slaughter on our roadways ?

Think you are somehow immune to the realities of 8 -22 million illegals in our country ?
BrooksBearLives
Oldbear83 said:

Stupid and false argument.

But, would not be surprised to see Democrats use it if everything else falls apart in court.
LOL
BrooksBearLives
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

Is this **** going on constantly both involving straight out murder and DUI related slaughter on our roadways ?

Think you are somehow immune to the realities of 8 -22 million illegals in our country ?
You're full of *****

If you ACTUALLY cared about American lives, then you'd be crying about the fact that Americans are more likely to kill Americans than immigrants.

According to the CATO institute (these aren't liberals, they're conservatives) immigrants are safer to American Citizens than other Americans. Stop using dead kids as pawns to justify your racism.
Oldbear83
" Stop using dead kids as pawns to justify your racism."

Because that tactic belongs to the Democrats!
Oldbear83
"immigrants are safer to American Citizens than other Americans."

True, but illegals are not "immigrants", no matter how much someone tries to say so.

"Immigrant" is someone who followed the law and went through all the crap to come here the right way.

"Illegals", as the name suggests, broke the law to come here and sometimes include murderers and drug dealers who would not have harmed any Americans if the border had been secure.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

If you ACTUALLY cared about American lives, then you'd be crying about the fact that Americans are more likely to kill Americans than immigrants.

According to the CATO institute (these aren't liberals, they're conservatives) immigrants are safer to American Citizens than other Americans. Stop using dead kids as pawns to justify your racism.
Canada2017
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

You are a hopeless idiot . People are getting killed and all you want to do is play the race card .

FYI junior ....I have hired and worked with more minorities than the vast majority of posters on this board . My son in law .....who I love dearly ....is Korean .

So take your race card and shove it up your yuppie ass.
BrooksBearLives
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

You are a hopeless idiot . People are getting killed and all you want to do is play the race card .

FYI junior ....I have hired and worked with more minorities than the vast majority of posters on this board . My son in law .....who I love dearly ....is Korean .

I can't be racist! I have minorities work for me!

And you can love a minority and still be a racist POS.
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

Coming from the guy who only posts when he's triggered. Thanks for the sincere LOL.
Canada2017
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

chuckle

Yeah junior just call everyone who disagrees with you a racist .....works every time right ?

But not this time. **** off.
Jack Bauer
Why did the chicken cross the road?

BBL - "Because you are a racist POS!"
corncob pipe
it smacks of old school..
GrowlTowel
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

What race is Canada racists against here? I believe we were talking about the wall at the southern boarder.
corncob pipe
President Trump really needs to honor the left wing by calling (the wall) the "Ruth Bader Ginsburg Memorial Border Wall".
Golem
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

according to Quash

Jesus. Fact-check EVER?

Who gives a damn ?

You're full of *****

Ahh, the playbook of the leftist piece of $#|7. It relies on the "heads I win, tails you lose" accusation. Call your opponent a racist (or any ist). If they deny it, say they are defensive. If they provide evidence of not being racist, (friends or family, for instance), either note the number is too small or simply doesn't matter or go back to the "defensive" accusation.

Only pieces of $#|7 use this tactic and there's only one response to it. "No. You're an @$$h0le. Go fu(k yourself."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.