Walls & Security...

58,629 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

Again you ask questions of others you refuse to answer.

What a sad fellow.

You know everything and I need no further explanation and you know that

There's more known of me on this board than you!

Stop being a fraud covering for the biggest fraud on this board, Cinque

thsts a lie but it doesnt surprise me. i have met many people on this board. You ask questions but refuse to answer the same questions.

You call people names and say things you refuse to say to them face to face. when we get up we call this chicken ****poop. i have always enjoyed meeting people from the board. you oth talk crap online but not face to face. You roar like a lion but walk like kitten.

I'm flattered you want to meet me and get to know but please realize, the feeling is definitely NOT mutual
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

What a sad fellow.

I know what LIQR drives/drove, what he has done for a living, where he has lived, a house he sold in Riesel, what he stands FOR politically, etc. I have never met him in person. That is more than I know about you.

1. Drive Chev Silverado and drove Chev Silverados since '80
2. Real Estate/Constuction/Investments
3. Texas and Florida
4. Have sold many homes but wouldn't dare tell y'all where
5. Politically? Do you really need ask?

How's that?

Let's here about this LIQ???
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

What a sad fellow.

I know what LIQR drives/drove, what he has done for a living, where he has lived, a house he sold in Riesel, what he stands FOR politically, etc. I have never met him in person. That is more than I know about you.

1. Drive Chev Silverado and drove Chev Silverados since '80
2. Real Estate/Constuction/Investments
3. Texas and Florida
4. Have sold many homes but wouldn't dare tell y'all where
5. Politically? Do you really need ask?

How's that?

Let's here about this LIQ???
I know what you rail against. I also know where LIQR graduated from college.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
just giving you a chance to see if you would act the same way in person. Now i know.
Golem

just giving you a chance to see if you would act the same way in person. Now i know.

You are acting like a 12 yr old with daddy issues trying to start physical fights and threaten people with physical violence on the internet for saying things you don't like.

You are a child. Tell your parents to put the parental controls back on, junior.
quash
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

What is your beef with private property ownership, comrade?

^ A statement such as this amplifies the slime that is you!!!
So what's your beef with personal property rights?

^^^ The liberal mind

Your brain, friggin fried and dried out from perpetual drug ODs!
Private property is the foundation of all our rights. Kerry is exercising his and y'all seem to have a problem with that. Why?

I have never done illegal drugs. But lying suits you.

Try answering this as my point is you're being insincere I feel as topic here is NOT private property rights and I think you know that and are trying, very obviously, the lying democrat tactic of diverting the topic

Kerry, as you can see, is against illegal immigration in this case as it effects him negatively. Perhaps if he had similar property on Texas border he'd feel same?

Are YOU against illegal immigration like Kerry?

Kerry's views on immigration are irrelevant to me as he no longer holds office. I am against our current immigration scheme, as you must be aware, but I'll detail it one more time.

I want employers and workers to access each other efficiently and not be hindered by the state. The US has done this before in the Bracero program.

Our current system, in place for decades, upsets the circular flow of labor. It is broken and a wall makes it worse, not better.

We can improve border security and economic flow by closing the interior checkpoints. They do not interdict migrants or mules at anything like the rate at the border. They do hinder American citizens traveling from one point in America to another point in America. People and goods sitting in line waiting to see if they're going to be fruitlessly searched are people and goods being unproductive. Close the interior checkpoints and you now have significant manpower that can patrol the border where far more illicit activity is caught. Quit punishing citizens.
As usual, when I repeat my basis for opposing both the wall and our current immigration system no one deals with the specifics.

Don't know why I bother.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

You are acting like a 12 yr old with daddy issues trying to start physical fights and threaten people with physical violence on the internet for saying things you don't like.

You are a child. Tell your parents to put the parental controls back on, junior.

Who said something about free rent earlier?

I think I've got free rent in LIQs head

Wish I didn't though

Psycho type guy it seems
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
i dont like it when he calls my mother a bltch or says he wants to deport me. i didnt threaten violence. He is the one who has mentioned fighting. I am too lazy to pull it up. I was giving him a chance to say it face to face. He doesnt want to. I guess there is a reason he only acts big on the net.

Thanks for mentioning my Dad.
Oldbear83
quash said:

As usual, when I repeat my basis for opposing both the wall and our current immigration system no one deals with the specifics.

Don't know why I bother.
Because you are lying in your claim, quash. The topic, in specific, has been discussed. You simply ignore what does not support your opinion.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Don't know why I bother.
Because you are lying in your claim, quash. The topic, in specific, has been discussed. You simply ignore what does not support your opinion.

Sure, the topic has been discussed, I never said otherwise. The points I raise have not.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Don't know why I bother.

Sure, the topic has been discussed, I never said otherwise. The points I raise have not.
It's not about you, boyo.

Start there.
riflebear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
actually he and his daddy were sued for racial discrimination several times. why would you post such a tweet?
cinque

actually he and his daddy were sued for racial discrimination several times. why would you post such a tweet?
Not only that, he was excoriated for his racism toward the exonerated Central Park Five.
Florda_mike
Blah blah blah

Racist racist racist

I wake up on Sunday morning to this perpetual democrat song

Memo: Reverse discrimination lives, breathes and prospers in Democrat Party

Example: Barry Soreito who came to be known by a Muslim name, Barrack Hussein Obama, and was then promoted to the highest office in our country just because he was black ..... half black that is. Barry, our Afirmative Action President
quash
riflebear said:

Seriously dude, you have got to try some due diligence.
Golem
quash said:

riflebear said:

Do share. Is that why Democrats clambered for his money and support for decades? Is it why he was awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in celebration of "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity"? Curiouser and curiouser....

Florda_mike
quash said:

riflebear said:

Like Salon and Hufpo or such

Ironic post
Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Do share. Is that why Democrats clambered for his money and support for decades? Is it why he was awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in celebration of "patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity"? Curiouser and curiouser....

How easy it is to stab ex-Democrats in back when they see the light and come on over to the other way of thinking

Dats wha dimcrat likey Quash does!
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I'll take your word on Democrats. Doesn't change the facts.
Oldbear83
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Same old quash. "Facts" is whatever he likes, even if they aren't true.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Tell me what is not true.
Golem
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Ok, lets play that game. It's completely impossible to NOT break the law during the average daily life. By 40, you've broken the law in hundreds (if not thousands) of incidental ways. You've also certainly broke speed limits if you have ever driven.

Therefore....

I shall now always refer to you as "Career Criminal Quash..." from now on. This is an absolutely true statement.

You just just don't have the integrity to acknowledge the difference between true and accurate in the context of characterizing people. It's true you are a habitual law breaker. It's inaccurate to call you a "Career Criminal".

Florda_mike
GolemIII said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Ok, lets play that game. It's completely impossible to NOT break the law during the average daily life. By 40, you've broken the law in hundreds (if not thousands) of incidental ways. You've also certainly broke speed limits if you have ever driven.

Therefore....

I shall now always refer to you as "Career Criminal Quash..." from now on. This is an absolutely true statement.

You just just don't have the integrity to acknowledge the difference between true and accurate in the context of characterizing people. It's true you are a habitual law breaker. It's inaccurate to call you a "Career Criminal".

^^^ You've identified the issue with democrats here

NO NADA INTEGRITY!
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

A lot of the emotion in your posts in this thread.

I'm not surprised, though, quash. You pay attention only to your opinion and those who agree with you. That stunts your learning, you know.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I'm not surprised, though, quash. You pay attention only to your opinion and those who agree with you. That stunts your learning, you know.
I've tried over the years but to no avail, but here goes again.

You do not know what I'm feeling. You really don't. So stop pretending that you do and just deal with what I wrote down..
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I've tried over the years but to no avail, but here goes again.

You do not know what I'm feeling. You really don't. So stop pretending that you do and just deal with what I wrote down..
What you write down reflects your feelings, quash. So you're being dishonest again to claim that the choice of posts to which you respond, your utter lack of support for your contentions, and your knee-jerk pretension of superiority do not tell us quite a bit about you.

I do deal with what you wrote down. What is sad, is that you continue to deny the import of your own words.

For the record, I have been fairly even-handed in my behavior. Yes, I am rude sometimes, but I have criticized Golem as well as Cinque, and many on each side. I try to use reason for my opinions, and only mock the obvious hypocrites who try to slide by without showing more than a bare-butt arrogance in their posts here. I respect Tommy and Jinx for the honesty in their posts, even if Jinx is sometimes almost insane in her contentions.

I detest hypocrisy, and will rout it out at need.

quash
"The legal, practical, economic, and moral case against Trump's border wall."

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-wall-wont-work

Florda_mike
quash said:

^^^ Post your own opinions more often instead of others!

Posting crap like above is like idol worship, which it is
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Man, you really are resistant to evidence.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Happy New Year
Oldbear83
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Since you provide none, quash, that is a strange claim for you to make here.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

None. Huh. You have a weird definition of "none" or "evidence" given that you jumped into a sub-thread that began with my offering the evidence contained in the Cato article.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

None. Huh. You have a weird definition of "none" or "evidence" given that you jumped into a sub-thread that began with my offering the evidence contained in the Cato article.
You linked to an opinion piece.

Wow.

So much work, so compelling.

Make an effort next time, please.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

You linked to an opinion piece.

Wow.

So much work, so compelling.

Make an effort next time, please.

^^^ This was my point when I asked him to post his own opinion

He missed what you're saying

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.