Trump Shot

59,519 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by boognish_bear
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

As much a I deplore Trump, this in NoT ok
Its a product of all the TDS, never trumpers and absolute re tar ded rhetoric about him being Hitler

Never met a person that "hates trump" can logically articulate why

They just weak minded and programmed. They suddenly find morality. Lol.
Well, let me articulate. He is a pathological liar, Convicted felon (34), sexual abuser, impeached 2 times, lost the house, senate and WH. He is a raging psychopath . Oh, he wants to slap tariffs on everything (tax for the middle class). Did I mention ***** chaser? Sleeping with women who are not his wife when his little kid was born. Lovely fella.

Wow. Unhinged.
Jack Bauer
So staged it killed this husband and father..

Jack Bauer
We deplore violence against our opponents but...

Fre3dombear
Jack Bauer said:

This blood is yet again on the medias hands and the democrats that allow their lap dogs to gin up this hatred of a man with zero evidence of what they claim and people dumb enough to believe it as they go broke each month under Obama Biden and wonder why their son is suddenly their daughter while saying trump is a Hitler dictator 24/7 for 9 years and just like with BLM never a single call by the Marxists to stand down or enforce the laws of a civil society.

Evil disgusting people.

RIP
Fre3dombear
Jack Bauer said:

We deplore violence against our opponents but...

Case. In. Point. Irresponsible. Evil. Dangerous
nein51
Exactly what I've been saying. You can't pretend words don't have meaning and that rhetoric doesn't matter. You also can't say "they incited an insurrection" when those tweets exist.

We all need to tone it down. It's politics. It's not that serious.
Jack Bauer
Trump was right ..the MSM is the enemy of the people

Doc Holliday
BearWithMe said:

I'm just genuinely heartbroken at the current state of our society. As someone who has no political home, I consistently feel in isolation as I watch these two parties constantly elevate the tension.

What makes me so sad is that I believe that the vast majority of this country is mostly moderate people who lean more left or right, but overall want similar things, just with different routes to get there.

However, the media (specifically the National News channels and Social Media) has made Democrats believe that all Republicans are idiot gun toting Fascists, Christian Nationalists, who want women back in the kitchen. Similarly they have made Republicans believe all Democrats are Marxist baby murders who want to take away all guns, open the borders up, and let society as we know it crumble. Do these people exist? Of course, but they live on the margins.

Our government has failed us. Both parties no longer have those they represent in mind when making policy. Those in power ($$$) want us to hate eachother and fight among ourselves so that we do not hold them accountable.

How can we move forward from this? I do not know - I don't even have a remote idea. Hold your family close during this time, love on your friends and neighbors, and break bread with those who have differences in opinions.
We don't move on from this.

The left/democrats own the minds of the majority of millennials, Gen z and likely future generations. Expect being moderate to be considered radical or far right over the next few decades.
J.R.
BearWithMe said:

I'm just genuinely heartbroken at the current state of our society. As someone who has no political home, I consistently feel in isolation as I watch these two parties constantly elevate the tension.

What makes me so sad is that I believe that the vast majority of this country is mostly moderate people who lean more left or right, but overall want similar things, just with different routes to get there.

However, the media (specifically the National News channels and Social Media) has made Democrats believe that all Republicans are idiot gun toting Fascists, Christian Nationalists, who want women back in the kitchen. Similarly they have made Republicans believe all Democrats are Marxist baby murders who want to take away all guns, open the borders up, and let society as we know it crumble. Do these people exist? Of course, but they live on the margins.

Our government has failed us. Both parties no longer have those they represent in mind when making policy. Those in power ($$$) want us to hate eachother and fight among ourselves so that we do not hold them accountable.

How can we move forward from this? I do not know - I don't even have a remote idea. Hold your family close during this time, love on your friends and neighbors, and break bread with those who have differences in opinions.
really good take!
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Dude you and yours have fantasized about this for years….

You are more upset that this assassination did not work.

At least be honest when you want a political enemy dead.

Firstly, my name issn't "dude" there is only one "dude"why don't you go **** yourself,.

Buddy you have the most deranged anti-Trump loon on this site for years.

If you magically found a conscious this morning then great…it's about time
you are nothing more than the lunatic fringe . You people as well as the fringe on the left, really concern me.
boognish_bear
Sounds like a familiar profile

Wangchung
BearWithMe said:

However, the media (specifically the National News channels and Social Media) has made Democrats believe that all Republicans are idiot gun toting Fascists, Christian Nationalists, who want women back in the kitchen. (Easily debunked assertions) Similarly they have made Republicans believe all Democrats are Marxist baby murders who want to take away all guns, open the borders up, and let society as we know it crumble. (Democrats main voter issue is supporting the killing of the unborn, pushing Marxist race division through DEI and affirmative action, constant calls for gun control and restriction of scary looking "weapons of war", our borders ARE open to the point of Biden's administration cutting down physical barriers at the border that Texas erected, and its democrat DAs that are creating revolving door justice systems in our cities)

We can make strides if we actually admit what is real versus mere rhetoric. The two sides of this are NOT the same.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
boognish_bear
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Firstly, my name issn't "dude" there is only one "dude"why don't you go **** yourself,.

you are nothing more than the lunatic fringe . You people as well as the fringe on the left, really concern me.
You call Trump a wannabe dictator and Hitler-Trump…so you absolutely do engage in the radical fringe rhetoric that you claim you're above.
BearWithMe
Doc Holliday said:

BearWithMe said:

The left/democrats own the minds of the majority of millennials, Gen z and likely future generations. Expect being moderate to be considered radical or far right over the next few decades.
Thanks for the reply. For our country's sake, I hope you are wrong, but I fear there may be some validity to that.

Young people are awesome and get a bad rap, but by nature of having less experience can be more impressionable and gullible. They see the injustices and suffering happening around them and want to change it - a noble and honorable position. Yet, the Democratic Party abuses this by telling them what they want to hear to secure votes.
BearWithMe
They are not the same, but neither are the solution to heal this fractured country.
ATL Bear
whiterock said:

There is no explanation for why there were no SS teams occupying the roof of the building the shooter used. It's a textbook spot an assassin could have used to execute a shot. It's so obvious. When doing the site survey.....look at a map, look at satellite imagery.....and that leaps out to the eye as the most obvious place to secure. Not just as a theoretical or a potential, not a suitable spot, but a PERFECT spot. CLOSE IN. GOOD ANGLE.

Digging deeper.....

Every terrorist act starts with a casing. The tangos are going to do their own site survey. They'll look at the maps. They'll form to tentative plans. Then they'll do a walk thru. They have to know what obstacles they might face on the way in, while there, on the way out. This kid didn't load up in the car and go sit in traffic until he could wander around and find a place to use. He left his home, armed, knowing exactly where he had to get to to take the shot....how to ingress without being noticed.....how to evade security perimeters, how to evade counter-surveillance, etc.... He did all that without being spotted by SS. He did the casing. He did the ingress. And he got in position to squeeze off a round.

The counter-terror imperative is to spot the planning, the casing, the preparations, the ingress.
Saying the SS failed on this one is a profound understatement. It's inexplicable how they could have not had a counter-sniper team posted at the spot the shooter used.

The agents on scene were heros. But the heroism does not excuse the catastrophic failure of planning, preparation, and execution of sound defense of the protectee. SS must separate leadership from service over this.

This will be investigated and critical blunders will be exposed. My only comment is that when covering a large open outdoor area like this they don't typically put snipers in every position, only positions that serve as overwatches for all or most potential threat areas. So not having someone on the building isn't the failure from my perspective. Failing to manage ingress, either physical or surveillance, slow decision making, failed coordination with proximity support (the agents closest to Trump) and local law enforcement likely covering the area in question, and the most impactful and potentially scandalous one is, given the size of Trump events, how did the denial of additional resources sufficient to better secure him play into the failings. That last one gets the Director canned and puts culpability on some Congress people.

But I am confounded how the sniper team appeared to have the perpetrator in their LOS yet didn't fire until after he had. ROE is pretty clear on that. The entire exchange was 10 seconds from first shot to downed shooter. That doesn't happen unless there's already active engagement. And I'm assuming it was that team that killed the shooter and not some other team. Absolutely inconceivable.
4th and Inches
nein51 said:

4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
Why in the world would you say that?
I read his lips. He clearly said that as he was being ushered away.
Because words incite, the last thing needed in this race. For a 20 year old person to think killing Trump is a solution I say we may have lost our youth.
you must have missed tik tok and insta for this to cause you to come to the lost our youth conclusion..

We lost our youth as far back as columbine yet here we are with no brake and all gas

You can blame the youth but it's probably more correct to blame the adults who raised them and have done no parenting at all. Seeing the direct results of single parent homes on society daily these days.
no arguement from me
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Doc Holliday
BearWithMe said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearWithMe said:

Thanks for the reply. For our country's sake, I hope you are wrong, but I fear there may be some validity to that.

Young people are awesome and get a bad rap, but by nature of having less experience can be more impressionable and gullible. They see the injustices and suffering happening around them and want to change it - a noble and honorable position. Yet, the Democratic Party abuses this by telling them what they want to hear to secure votes.
With adolescence being extended and adulthood further delayed, they're becoming more gullible and impressionable.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Martha Radditz is a See You in Tahiti

Its amazing how the corporate Media has just memory holed the entire summer of BLM riots and political violence that lead up directly to the events of Jan 6th

BearWithMe
Doc Holliday said:

BearWithMe said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearWithMe said:

With adolescence being extended and adulthood further delayed, they're becoming more gullible and impressionable.
I'd agree with that. We are seeing some of the consequences of bubble-wrap parenting (or just a complete lack of parenting in general).
Oldbear83
Clarity there.

The presumptive nominee for the GOP candidate for President, as well as the man who has led the polls all year, avoids death by the happy accident of turning his head.

Even President Biden, Senator Schumer and other leading Democrats express thanks that Trump survived and further observe that political violence has no moral place in the United States.

Meanwhile, J.R. channels his 'inner host of The View' and goes off on a rant attacking Trump.

If there was any doubt that J.R. has moral rot in his heart, that last post from him made his malicious character undeniable.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
KaiBear
Fre3dombear said:

Jack Bauer said:

This blood is yet again on the medias hands and the democrats that allow their lap dogs to gin up this hatred of a man with zero evidence of what they claim and people dumb enough to believe it as they go broke each month under Obama Biden and wonder why their son is suddenly their daughter while saying trump is a Hitler dictator 24/7 for 9 years and just like with BLM never a single call by the Marxists to stand down or enforce the laws of a civil society.

Evil disgusting people.

RIP
Joe Biden , the Democratic Party and their media pigs are directly responsible for this man's murder.

Period
J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

You call Trump a wannabe dictator and Hitler-Trump…so you absolutely do engage in the radical fringe rhetoric that you claim you're above.
show me where I have ever referred to fat boy as Hitler or a dictator. You just pulled that out of your ass. I know fact are bothersome to you, but I deal in facts . Show me where I said that or anything remotely close..loon
Fre3dombear
Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

The presumptive nominee for the GOP candidate for President, as well as the man who has led the polls all year, avoids death by the happy accident of turning his head.

Even President Biden, Senator Schumer and other leading Democrats express thanks that Trump survived and further observe that political violence has no moral place in the United States.

Meanwhile, J.R. channels his 'inner host of The View' and goes off on a rant attacking Trump.

If there was any doubt that J.R. has moral rot in his heart, that last post from him made his malicious character undeniable.

God saved him by him turning to the right

We all witnessed a miracle. How does a 78 year old man survive a barrage aid bullets from the rifle of an expert marksman. Only our savior Jesus Christ

He works in mysterious ways

Anyone notice what trump said leading up to and as the bullet hit him in the head?
FLBear5630
Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

We all witnessed a miracle. How does a 78 year old man survive a barrage aid bullets from the rifle of an expert marksman. Only our savior Jesus Christ

Anyone notice what trump said leading up to and as the bullet hit him in the head?
Where are you guys seeing expert marksman? Nothing I see on line, says he was anything but.

In addition, would an expert or skilled shooter (especially a hunter) use an AR?
Aliceinbubbleland
If you really believe that I guess Mr. Comporatore wasn't safe?
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
Fre3dombear
FLBear5630 said:

Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

Where are you guys seeing expert marksman? Nothing I see on line, says he was anything but.

In addition, would an expert or skilled shooter (especially a hunter) use an AR?

Huh? A guy under pressure from 500 feet away aiming at a moving target if but for Trump turning his head at just the right moment by Divine intervention his head would have exploded like a Gallagher watermelon

You're average gun owner could pull that off in your mind apparently.

Some y'all have eyes but cannot see.
Doc Holliday
BearWithMe said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearWithMe said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearWithMe said:

I'd agree with that. We are seeing some of the consequences of bubble-wrap parenting (or just a complete lack of parenting in general).
Indeed, but it's also very much the case that the vast majority of society is supporting a worldview that's false. Escaping that requires parents that are highly educated on what's being pushed by society at large and how to navigate them around it.

Their Hollywood heroes, media personalities, politicians, entertainers etc are all pushing this idea that the only way they can succeed in life is through support of a nanny state at the behest of Democrats. Ironically they also claim that those who are successful are beneficiaries of ill gotten gains. This worldview is the mainstream in the west and it takes bravery for them to go against it because their character will be assassinated for claiming otherwise by the majority of their peers.

They're victims of gaslighting.
Fre3dombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

If you really believe that I guess Mr. Comporatore wasn't safe?

So after the Democrat assassin almost explodes Trumps head that's your rationale?

Unreal.

Good point. You're right. He just went to academy and thought "I can assassinate trump from from 3 football fields away" and got lucky trump moved Only shooting him in the head and not killing him

Democrats voters struggle with logic
boognish_bear
Wangchung
Fre3dombear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

Huh? A guy under pressure from 500 feet away aiming at a moving target if but for Trump turning his head at just the right moment by Divine intervention his head would have exploded like a Gallagher watermelon

150 yards is standard feeder to blind distance. Need more info but it's not a special forces distance at all.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ATL Bear
Fre3dombear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

Doesn't make him an expert marksman. Maybe a marksman or someone who's practiced shooting, but not an expert. It's fortunate he wasn't one because Trump would likely be deceased.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

show me where I have ever referred to fat boy as Hitler or a dictator. You just pulled that out of your ass. I know fact are bothersome to you, but I deal in facts . Show me where I said that or anything remotely close..loon
Receipts.

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/119297/replies/3673828

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/119297/replies/3755625

I don't miss buddy.
FLBear5630
Fre3dombear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Fre3dombear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Clarity there.

A pro picks an AR for a 160 yard elevated shot and misses from a prone position? How many top marksman choose the AR as their weapon of choice for this situation?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.