Talarico vs Paxton

113,410 Views | 1346 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by Guy Noir
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lesbyterian pastor tells James Talarico's church it's jarring to hear people use male pronouns for God

https://notthebee.com/article/lesbyterian-pastor-tells-james-talaricos-church-its-jarring-to-hear-other-churches-use-male-pronouns-for-god
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I googled that Pulse Decision Science outfit, it led me to this tweet below from Oklahoma GOP candidate for Gov talking about his (then upcoming) runoff. Pulse Decision had him up by 6% three weeks before the runoff. That election happened on 8/25, and Mazzei won it by 0.6%. Your tweet shows Paxton up by less, and within their margin for error.

boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Low-T cannot fire up the black base - which accounts for his 3 point deficit.

White liberals love them some trans, blacks and Hispanics - not so much.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

historian said:

OK, Gallup is certainly well known. When I clicked in the link I did not see that. However, prominent sites like Gallup are far from perfect and often are wrong. I've seen far more polling results favoring deportation than amnesty.

More importantly, it's more than a popularity contest. The last thing any country needs is to ignore the crimes of millions of individuals. Crime must be punished under the law. This is a fundamental characteristic of the rule of law, a founding principle, and a healthy civilization. Without it a society begins to disintegrate into chaos.

Naturally, the fascists want chaos so they can demagogue and manipulate people into helping them take over. Next comes mass slavery, gulags or concentration camps, persecution, and mass murder. The Dems favor all of this. Some are even saying the quiet parts out loud.

It's totally evil and un-American.

once again, the teacher man knows not Amerians prefer. No mass deportation. Get out of your little Maga spiral. Maga is a fraud.


I'm not sure the argument you are making

Are you saying the liberal political opposition in the USA will never allow mass deportations? Backed up by the cheap labor loving big business community and academia…

If so…then yes that seems a likely outcome.

Or are you saying the USA just can't actually logistically deport millions of 3rd world migrants?

I mean the USA is a global super power. Recently the little Dominican Republic deported in excess of 600,000+ illegal Haitians. And the DR is far poorer and less technically advanced country than America

If a tiny 11 million person Caribbean nation can deport the equivalent of 5%-6% of its population. We can

[The Dominican Republic deported more than 226,500 Haitians between January and July of 2026, this followed approximately 380,000 deportations conducted in 2025]


point is simple . No mass deportation. Our economy can't take it. Gonna have to provide a path to citizenship and then let's follow the rules on immigration. That can easily be done sans ICE
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

If we imported 10-15 million illegals under Pres Autopen, we can deport them. We would be rid of a lot more of them if the fascists were not fighting every step of the way with lies, violence, & fraud. That's what the Left does.


We'd be rid of more of them if Republicans started putting America First over starting wars for Israel and wasting resources, manpower, and money an accomplishing nothing.
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This polling unit is run by Mark Penn, pollster for the Bill Clinton Whitehouse.

Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
G.O.P. Nominee in Texas Privately Said Trump's Convention Hurt Him
Ken Paxton, one of the party's top Senate candidates and a Trump loyalist, said that "everybody's numbers dropped" after the event, according to audio obtained by The Times.
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More stupid nonsense.

Trump's policies are America first: the border is closed and millions have been deported already. The number would be higher without all the Leftist obstruction.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Keyser Soze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tariffs are not America first. They are a visible minority first, at the expense of a much larger American public.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess the next few days and weeks will tell if this is just a temporary blip… Or something that actually hurts him

Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:




This is an attempt to deflect blame in case Paxton loses
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not so much.

Rich progressives are common in those neighborhoods.

Have been for a long time.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:




None of those neighborhoods are "GOP strongholds." Those are made up of people wealthy enough to survive democrat economics.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Not so much.

Rich progressives are common in those neighborhoods.

Have been for a long time.

I raised 2 kids in HP and lived there 20yrs. I found the total opposite. I didn't run across many rich progressives. Predominately conservative Rs. If progressives were plaintiffs attorneys and folks associated with the Arts.
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not so much.

Rich progressives are common in those neighborhoods.

Have been for a long time.

I raised 2 kids in HP and lived there 20yrs. I found the total opposite. I didn't run across many rich progressives. Predominately conservative Rs. If progressives were plaintiffs attorneys and folks associated with the Arts.


Funny, I lived in Lake Highlands for 8 years, less than your stretch, but I knew quite a few HP people, and the ones who were politically vocal were always to the left.
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keyser Soze said:

Tariffs are not America first. They are a visible minority first, at the expense of a much larger American public.


They'd be perfectly acceptable *IF* they were being used to pay down the debt these ******* Boomers stuck us with *COMBINED* with cutting expenses like Medicare and Military bull****
Keyser Soze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian said:

Keyser Soze said:

Tariffs are not America first. They are a visible minority first, at the expense of a much larger American public.


They'd be perfectly acceptable *IF* they were being used to pay down the debt these ******* Boomers stuck us with *COMBINED* with cutting expenses like Medicare and Military bull****

To pay down debt is a good thing, tariffs are a remarkably poor way to it.



boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess Trump was not a fan of that leaked audio

boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not so much.

Rich progressives are common in those neighborhoods.

Have been for a long time.

I raised 2 kids in HP and lived there 20yrs. I found the total opposite. I didn't run across many rich progressives. Predominately conservative Rs. If progressives were plaintiffs attorneys and folks associated with the Arts.


Funny, I lived in Lake Highlands for 8 years, less than your stretch, but I knew quite a few HP people, and the ones who were politically vocal were always to the left.

like anywhere else, I guess I ran with R crowd (Not Maga, as most hate MAGA. You end up with parents of your kids sports activities. Both posses ran Rs (LAX/Cheerleading) When in Dallas, my office mates are all BU Grads (5 of us) and have always leaned very conservative, but they ALL have a serious problem with Trump and certainly Paxton. Paxton has been in my office as one of my office mates runs a Dallas Familes Foundation and he give lots of $ to BU and BU nursing. Ole Kenny was up there prior to running and he had his hand out. I was leaving and he was on the lift with me. He just expected I knew who he was, so I just pretended I had NO clue who he was. Butt hurt.
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:



We can only imagine what she is doing behind the scenes!
Most politicians are probably corrupt.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Paxton internals indicates a problem. This is a Paxton campaign text message


Supporters of Texas Attorney General and Republican Senate candidate Ken Paxton sent text messages to white voters featuring an explicit racial appeal asking, "Are you white?" to rally support against Democratic opponent James Talarico.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:




Revenge of the RINOs
He's winning 22 percent of non-MAGA Republican voters. This GOP demographic *disapproves* of Trump's performance overall.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It would be hard to go into a lab and create a worse candidate that Paxton

historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talarico is worse by far. That is obvious. So is Cornyn.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.