Walls & Security...

58,607 Views | 657 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear said:

These racist Mexican Americans who work on the border have no clue what they are talking about, right Nancy & Chuck?

Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

The fact that we have to negotiate defending our border or not is psychotic. This is the most absurd stance the left has ever taken.

Yes it is psychotic....especially with the incredible cost to US citizens....both lives lost and the financial drain.

But no....it is not an absurd stance by leftists ....it is exactly the tool they desire . They want to fundamentally alter the culture of the United States ....knowing full well it will reduce the country's standard of living and quality of life to that of the rest of central and South America .

But it is a price leftists are willing to pay.....they hate Anglo culture that much .
riflebear
Full press conference.

Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

The fact that we have to negotiate defending our border or not is psychotic. This is the most absurd stance the left has ever taken.

Yes it is psychotic....especially with the incredible cost to US citizens....both lives lost and the financial drain.

But no....it is not an absurd stance by leftists ....it is exactly the tool they desire . They want to fundamentally alter the culture of the United States ....knowing full well it will reduce the country's standard of living and quality of life to that of the rest of central and South America .

But it is a price leftists are willing to pay.....they hate Anglo culture that much .

Welcome back

Been traveling?
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Of course they hate Anglo culture.

I see someone driving a nice car and I think "Everyone should have this".

They see someone driving a nice car and think "nobody should have this".
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Welcome back

Been traveling?

Yes

Leaving again the 20th.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Of course they hate Anglo culture.

I see someone driving a nice car and I think "Everyone should have this".

They see someone driving a nice car and think "nobody should have this".

Envy leads to a lot of hate. Even to the point of self destruction.
4th and Inches
quash said:

Gruvin said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

What is your beef with private property ownership, comrade?

He was clearly making fun of globalists like you who despise sovereignty, borders, protection of citizens from external threats and theft of domestic resources by foreign invaders who come for the freebies....comrade. Workers of the world unite, amarite!?!?
Yesterday, 6:49 a.m., this thread: " I acknowledged the sovereign right to protect citizens but also the human right to hire and work and travel."
Nah, you are not right.
a properly built and maintained border wall with entry portals effect this how?
It's not the facilities, it's the policies.
interesting... what does administrative policy have to do with whether or not we build a wall?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Waco1947
Where's the check?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I think the check from Mexico got lost. Maybe they will write another one.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Waco1947
MX mail os notoriously unreliable.
Florda_mike
And on comes a lib duo hiding fact they don't want wall by asking where's the check

Hey Waco and LIQ just say you want open borders!!!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I won't say it because it isn't true. I have never advocated open borders. You are the one that votes for democrats.

I guess in your feeble mind asking the president to keep his word makes me in favor of open borders.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
quash
Gruvin said:

quash said:

Gruvin said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

He was clearly making fun of globalists like you who despise sovereignty, borders, protection of citizens from external threats and theft of domestic resources by foreign invaders who come for the freebies....comrade. Workers of the world unite, amarite!?!?
Yesterday, 6:49 a.m., this thread: " I acknowledged the sovereign right to protect citizens but also the human right to hire and work and travel."
Nah, you are not right.
interesting... what does administrative policy have to do with whether or not we build a wall?
It's part of their policy. Come on.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Where's the check?
Where's your conscience?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Where's the check?
Where's your conscience?
with children and families locked up at the border
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I won't say it because it isn't true. I have never advocated open borders. You are the one that votes for democrats.

I guess in your feeble mind asking the president to keep his word makes me in favor of open borders.

Divert divert and divert from closing the borders. That's all you ever try to do

You certainly are the one that seems of feeble mind for sure

You and Waco may be same?
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Where's the check?
Where's your conscience?
But not with widows of LEOs murdered by illegals, not with migrants held hostage by cartels running coyote operations, not with legitimate immigrants who put up with all the paperwork and delay in order to enter the right way. And certainly you have no conscience for American citizens who have to pay higher taxes for illegals use of medical and educational and assistance resources which could otherwise help Americans in need.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Where's the check?
Where's your conscience?
But not with widows of LEOs murdered by illegals, not with migrants held hostage by cartels running coyote operations, not with legitimate immigrants who put up with all the paperwork and delay in order to enter the right way. And certainly you have no conscience for American citizens who have to pay higher taxes for illegals use of medical and educational and assistance resources which could otherwise help Americans in need.

^^^ OldBear you're proving lefties have had psychotic break!
4th and Inches
quash said:

Gruvin said:

quash said:

Gruvin said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Nah, you are not right.
lol, so you dont have a problem with the facilities(a border wall and entry ports) but you have a problem with the admin policy(which in your words is to build a wall)... sounds like you have a problem with the wall. Come on.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
riflebear
quash
Gruvin said:

quash said:

Gruvin said:

quash said:

Gruvin said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

Nah, you are not right.
lol, so you dont have a problem with the facilities(a border wall and entry ports) but you have a problem with the admin policy(which in your words is to build a wall)... sounds like you have a problem with the wall. Come on.

I already answered this in detail way up this thread. Our policies suck and the wall makes them suck more.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
riflebear said:

It's all about definitions.
J.R.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I think the check from Mexico got lost. Maybe they will write another one.

So does Trumps need to cancel the first one they wrote?
Waco1947
Possible Policy Thoughts
1) Dems do you favor Border Security? Yes but not open borders.
2) Dems are you in favor a wall in some places? Yes
3) Do you favor $5B right now with soaring deficit and debt? No
4) Are new bridges to move commerce more important than a wall now? Yes
5) Does America need more workers? Yes
Policy development is not a binary choice but complex.
Think on these things.
P.S. I favor Border Security but not a wholesale wall.
Wind, rain, erosion, wildlife do not make sense in some places.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Possible Policy Thoughts
Think on these things.
Why won't a wall work in your opinion?
Canada2017
People get killed by illegals ( but not my family )

People get robbed by illegals ( but I live in a gated-golf course-upper end community with private security....hundreds of miles from the River Bravo )

Illegals cost state and federal billions of dollars every year ( that's ok a significant amount of my income is a government handout as well )

I'm not for 'open borders ' ( but if tens of millions come in every year it's ok....just keep the 'good' ones. Will be so easy to manage those kinds of numbers )

Anyone who is against illegal immigration is merely scared of the 'browning' of America. ( Only place I've been south of the Border was a week at an All Inclusive Resort with a security fence and 24 hour armed guards. But hey the maids and bar tenders were VERY nice )
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Possible Policy Thoughts
Think on these things.

Did you ever build a wall along a waterway?"
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Possible Policy Thoughts
Think on these things.

Did you ever build a wall along a waterway?"

SO you're new at engineering, Waco ...
Waco1947
Nice try but float the Rio Grande some day. Fish on Lake Amsted. Travel from Lajitas to Presidio

Get back to me. Pulse wildlife need passage.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Nice try but float the Rio Grande some day. Fish on Lake Amsted. Travel from Lajitas to Presidio

You make bad excuses, Waco.

Just admit you hate Americans and law enforcement officers.

America needs a border wall with Mexico. There is no honest reason to oppose it.
Waco1947
Now show me one along 500 miles of river.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Now show me one along 500 miles of river.
Cute.

We need the wall.

Stop hating America, Waco, or just move to South America if that's where your heart leads you.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Old fella .... go ahead and try to float the Rio Grande for 3-4 days anywhere between Fort Hancock and El Paso.

Gonna get a border reality check real quick .
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

You make bad excuses, Waco.

Just admit you hate Americans and law enforcement officers.

America needs a border wall with Mexico. There is no honest reason to oppose it.

Democrats like Waco never answer your questions do they?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.