Asteroid Countdown

48,066 Views | 551 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bexar Pitts
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

2,767 days.

This will probably come as a shock, but the imminent &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity does NOT trump a restraining order. At least not in the Kangaroo Court in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. I tried to explain to Judge Judy -- whatever his real name is, he didn't like it when I called him that -- that Phoebe and I were headed to Mars to save humanity. That I had a REALLY big ball. That I had plenty of sardines and boxed wine to survive. And not just enough for Phoebe and I to survive, but a lot of other Baylor fans to make Mars safe. That College Station was screwed. (Judge Judy did agree with me on that part.)

I will be a guest of the New York City Crossbar Hotel for a week. Plus a day for every time I called his honor "Judge Judy," which I think is four more days. Hopefully they get some Arby's once in awhile.

&#%^! or #&@! See you guys soon.
Ask Epstein if he likes sardines.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
SMack
Day 1 of the fubar suicide watch.
quash
SMack said:

Day 1 of the fubar suicide watch.
Cameras off? Check.
Guards on second shift? Check.
Bungee cord disguised as rope? Check.

We're good.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
fubar
SMack said:

You should have called me. I'm sure if I could have spoken to Judge Judy it would have helped.

If you'd like, I can contact him next week.

He could probably be swayed by a few gross sardine cans.
They come in cans? I have seven metric tons ... in the basement ... just ... there.

With friends like you and quash, I might as well vaporize.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
SMack
Day 2 of the fubar "suicide" watch.
SMack
2,764 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

279 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,762 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
Day 847 of Phoebe Cates being Not 53.
Day 3 of the fubar suicide watch.

I just heard that Fossil is coming out with a new product called the Fubar Suicide Watch. Details to follow.
SMack
2,763 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

278 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,761 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
Day 848 of Phoebe Cates being Not 53.
Day 4 of the fubar suicide watch.
fubar
The jail people offered to let me out on my own recognizance. I told 'em that I recognized myself, and out I went. Now I'm trying to raise enough money to uber it back to Kansas. This might take some time.

Hopefully I get back before we all get vaporized.
quash
That's some uber Ubering
SMack
fubar said:

The jail people offered to let me out on my own recognizance. I told 'em that I recognized myself, and out I went. Now I'm trying to raise enough money to uber it back to Kansas. This might take some time.

Hopefully I get back before we all get vaporized.

Are you required to carry a mirror with you while you're on your own recognizance?
SMack
If we somehow survive, here's another Asteroid to keep an eye on.
SMack
2,762 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

277 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,760 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
Day 849 of Phoebe Cates being Not 53.
One day since fubar narrowly escaped suicide.
SMack
2,761 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

276 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,759 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
Day 850 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.
Two days since fubar narrowly escaped suicide.
fubar
2,760 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

I'm up to $2.73 and two Froot Loops box tops in the "Uber Fuber Back to Kansas Kampaign." Nobody in New York knows how to spell my name. Most of 'em don't know how to spell Kansas. A lot of 'em write in some alphabet I don't recognizize.

This is starting to suck.
SMack
2,759 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

274 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,757 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
Day 852 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

[Jerry Lewis Voice]
Here's the updated tote board for the "Uber Fuber (sic) Back to Kansas Kampaign"
USD: $2.73
Box Tops: 2

Anti-Vaporizing Dome Fund:
USD: $22.03
Box Tops: 0
Feet of Weedeater replacement line: 16.5
SMack
$90 with Greyhound:
[url=https://www.greyhound.com/en/ecommerce/schedule#][/url]

NEW YORK,NY towards KANSAS CITY (E),KS
Average fare per person (in USD)
Economy
Economy Extra
Flexible

• Schedule number 1651. Departing at 2:45 am, arriving at 8:40 am. There is free wifi on every bus, individual power outlets and extra legroom.
    2:45 am
    8:40 am
    (+1 days)

Itinerary summary:
    • Total journey time: 30h 55m
    • Schedule number 1651
    • This journey has 1 transfers
    • 30h 55m
    • Schedule 1651
    • 1 transfers
    Hide Itinerary

$90
    $108
    $174
    Full itinerary
    i
    The itinerary for this scheduled trip is outlined below.
    Please note that all times displayed are in local time

• PHILADELPHIA, PA
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 4:50 AM
    • Depart 5:40 AM
    • Stop duration 50m
    Arrive at 4:50 AM. Depart at 5:40 AM. Stop duration 50m Schedule number 1651.

• HARRISBURG, PA
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 7:40 AM
    • Depart 7:55 AM
    • Stop duration 15m
    Arrive at 7:40 AM. Depart at 7:55 AM. Stop duration 15m Schedule number 1651.

• RS SIDELING HILL, PA
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 9:40 AM
    • Depart 10:10 AM
    • Stop duration 30m
    Arrive at 9:40 AM. Depart at 10:10 AM. Stop duration 30m Schedule number 1651.

• PITTSBURGH, PA
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 11:59 AM
    • Depart 1:05 PM
    • Stop duration 1h 6m
    Arrive at 11:59 AM. Depart at 1:05 PM. Stop duration 1h 6m Schedule number 1651.
    2 Additional Stops

• COLUMBUS, OH
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 4:55 PM
    • Depart 6:05 PM
    • Stop duration 1h 10m
    Arrive at 4:55 PM. Depart at 6:05 PM. Stop duration 1h 10m Schedule number 1651.
    1 Additional Stop

• DAYTON TROTWOOD, OH
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 7:55 PM
    • Depart 8:15 PM
    • Stop duration 20m
    Arrive at 7:55 PM. Depart at 8:15 PM. Stop duration 20m Schedule number 1651.

• INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 10:00 PM
    • Depart 11:05 PM
    • Stop duration 1h 5m
    Arrive at 10:00 PM. Depart at 11:05 PM. Stop duration 1h 5m Schedule number 1651.

• ST LOUIS, MO
    • Food available
    • Express trip

• Arrive 2:00 AM
    • Depart 3:00 AM
    • Stop duration 1h
    Arrive at 2:00 AM. Depart at 3:00 AM. Stop duration 1h Schedule number 1651.
    1 Additional Stop

• KANSAS CITY, MO
        Transfer Transfer to schedule 1329
        • Food available
        • Express trip

• Arrive 7:25 AM
        • Depart 8:30 AM
        • Stop duration 1h 5m
        • Schedule 1329
        Arrive at 7:25 AM. Depart at 8:30 AM. Stop duration 1h 5m Schedule number 1329.

• KANSAS CITY (E), KS
        • Food available
        • Express trip

• Arrive 8:40 AM
        Arrive at 8:40 AM. Schedule number 1329.
      Navigate avaliable fares for this scheduled trip.
      Types of stations & stops

Curbside stopCurbside stop - mostly a pick up or drop, no staff or facilities Partner stationPartner station - can be a service center, gas station or one of our connecting company's bus stations Greyhound StationGreyhound Station - full service station with restrooms, seating and free wifi (at most locations)

SMack
    2,758 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

273 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,756 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 853 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

[Jerry Lewis Voice]
    Here's the updated tote board for the "Uber Fuber (sic) Back to Kansas Kampaign"

USD: $14.01
    Feet of Weedeater replacement line: 16.5
    quash
    Uber Uber or MegaBus. Tough call.
    fubar
    I feel like somebody sped up the annihilation process tonight. You know why Texas doesn't fall into the Gulf of Mexico?

Because Oklahoma SUCKS.

(had to get that off my chest.)
    SMack
    Maybe we should point the asteroid at Norman.
    SMack
    2,757 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

272 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,755 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 854 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

[Jerry Lewis Voice]

USD: $5.01
    Weedeater replacement line: 16' 6"
    SMack
    2,756 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

271 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,754 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 855 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

[Jerry Lewis Voice]

Weedeater replacement line: 16' 6"
    SMack
    https://www.cnet.com/news/killer-asteroids-how-to-know-when-space-rocks-are-as-scary-as-they-sound/
    SMack
    2,755 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

270 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,753 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 856 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.
    One day closer to the Nibiru calamity.

[Jerry Lewis Voice]

SMack
    2,754 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

269 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,752 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 857 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

[Jerry Lewis Voice]
    USD: $42.73

USD: $2.01
    fubar
    2,752 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

I'm on a Greyhound to Leavenworth. If Johnny C. were still with us, we'd be at the top of the country charts.

Multiple of 7 coming up. Duck!
    SMack
    2,751 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

266 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,749 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 860 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

SMack
    2,748 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

263 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,746 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 863 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

SMack
    2,745 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

260 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,743 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 866 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

USD: $2.26
    quash
    Without offspring how will Martian dynastic descent be determined? I like Thunderdomes.
    SMack
    quash said:

Without offspring how will Martian dynastic descent be determined? I like Thunderdomes.
    Fubar has plans to clone Phoebe Cates so he can continue the lineage. There are also other reasons. Of course, it's difficult to get a suitable DNA sample with the restraining order, but he's pretty resourceful.

2,743 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

258 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,741 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 868 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

USD: $2.26
    SMack
    It's just a matter of time before an Asteroid hits Earth, according to this scientist:
    https://www.foxnews.com/science/apocalyptic-asteroid-strike-that-could-wipe-out-humanity-is-only-a-matter-of-time-top-scientist-warns

That's from a "top scientist". I hope they can at least aim it at Norman or College Station.

Fortunately, we here at BaylorFans Sicem365 know the day of destruction:

2,742 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

257 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,740 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 869 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

USD: $2.27
    SMack
    2,735 days until the &#%^! or #&@! annihilation of humanity.

250 days until His Royal High Excellency Fubar the First, the Majestic Ballsy Emperor of the Martian Monarchy commandeers that other thread, and 2,733 days until He and Phoebe Cates hitch a ride to Mars and establish their sovereign domain.
    Day 876 of Ms. Cates being Not 53.

USD: $2.37
    fubar
    I finally made it home. Here's how:

How many days until the rest of you are annihilated?
    quash
    fubar said:

I finally made it home. Here's how:

How many days until the rest of you are annihilated?
    Can't believe that van passed you up.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.