Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

129,273 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GoldMind
Aberzombie1892
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

LThis is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
22K 432

Did I miss something? What does that mean?
He's a CMR apologist who's butthurt over a sarcastic comment I made at the beginning of the thread. He said that this thread was "especially designed for those posters, err college football experts, who continue to endlessly call for CMR's firing after 1 season."

In response to his trolling, I suggested that this would be a short thread because pretty much nobody called for CMR to be fired after 1 season. He thinks the fact he keeps this thread alive disproves my sarcastic comment. As my dad would say, he's eaten up with the dumb@ss.

"pretty much nobody called for CMR to be fired" is a hilarious statement if you are including Sicem365 posters.

Pretty much nobody who mattered called for CMR to be fired would be accurate.

How many posters called for CMR to be fired after last season? Name them. I can think of maybe four.

There were plenty of people upset at how last season turned out, and rightly so. But call for his firing? No.
I think you're exactly right. A few outright called for it and many implied it not-so-tacitly, but could just be the same voices/opinions strongly stated over and over, which happens on both ends of the spectrum.

Maybe a simple up or down-vote football board poll with no middling, buts or ifs comments... "Do you think CMR should be fired?" Yes/no for example.

Agreed. Do a simple poll, and put it to rest. If you were the King of Baylor, and you had to renew his contract next week or let him go... what would you do?
That would be neat in abstract, but, in reality, it would have limited value since some posters would vote to remove Rhule without being realistic about what coaching alternatives would be available, as some posters in this forum have even envisioned Baylor hiring coaches like Mike Gundy or Art Briles back and hires of that nature would be off the table.

Basically, removing him is a binary decision, but the aftermath of that decision would make that decision more complicated.

How about a coach that can beat Liberty and/or out coach Turner Gill. Doesn't seem like such a monumental accomplishment.

Hey, wait... didn't we used to have a coach that could do both???

It's unclear what the point of this was.
The point, I think, is if BU wanted to continue competition at the level it had achieved, after the debacle of the BOR, it should have invested the money necessary to hire a coach with a proven track record at the top. Dipping down into the lower echelon of programs for a coach, is a gamble unlikely to succeed. Very similar to when we hired Steele. Hope I'm wrong.
Who would Baylor have -realistically- brought in instead that would have had a indisputably better resume and potential than Rhule at the time he was hired?
Malbec
Mothra said:

zunooreo said:

21K 422

Still butthurt my sensitive little friend?
35 / 21
TexasScientist
ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

LThis is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
22K 432

He's a CMR apologist who's butthurt over a sarcastic comment I made at the beginning of the thread. He said that this thread was "especially designed for those posters, err college football experts, who continue to endlessly call for CMR's firing after 1 season."

In response to his trolling, I suggested that this would be a short thread because pretty much nobody called for CMR to be fired after 1 season. He thinks the fact he keeps this thread alive disproves my sarcastic comment. As my dad would say, he's eaten up with the dumb@ss.

"pretty much nobody called for CMR to be fired" is a hilarious statement if you are including Sicem365 posters.

How many posters called for CMR to be fired after last season? Name them. I can think of maybe four.

There were plenty of people upset at how last season turned out, and rightly so. But call for his firing? No.
I think you're exactly right. A few outright called for it and many implied it not-so-tacitly, but could just be the same voices/opinions strongly stated over and over, which happens on both ends of the spectrum.

Maybe a simple up or down-vote football board poll with no middling, buts or ifs comments... "Do you think CMR should be fired?" Yes/no for example.

Agreed. Do a simple poll, and put it to rest. If you were the King of Baylor, and you had to renew his contract next week or let him go... what would you do?
That would be neat in abstract, but, in reality, it would have limited value since some posters would vote to remove Rhule without being realistic about what coaching alternatives would be available, as some posters in this forum have even envisioned Baylor hiring coaches like Mike Gundy or Art Briles back and hires of that nature would be off the table.

Basically, removing him is a binary decision, but the aftermath of that decision would make that decision more complicated.

How about a coach that can beat Liberty and/or out coach Turner Gill. Doesn't seem like such a monumental accomplishment.

The point, I think, is if BU wanted to continue competition at the level it had achieved, after the debacle of the BOR, it should have invested the money necessary to hire a coach with a proven track record at the top. Dipping down into the lower echelon of programs for a coach, is a gamble unlikely to succeed. Very similar to when we hired Steele. Hope I'm wrong.
so you would have hired......
Given the limited ones available at the time, other than hiring someone away, maybe Les Miles. He knows what it takes to run an elite program and to win a NC. He seemed to be indicating his willingness to upgrade and evolve his offensive philosophy in light of the spread success.
Les Miles... really? What makes you think he would have downgraded to a recently disgraced school like Baylor?
If Les Miles was such a great catch, why isn't he working at one of the dozens of schools which hired a new HC over the past 2 years? As far as has been reported, no one offered a job to Les Miles since he was fired by LSU. Nebraska, Texas A&M, UT, Tennessee, Florida, FSU, Ole Miss, Miss State,... these are just a handful of the jobs that would have made perfect sense for an SEC coach like Miles. Why is it that none of them made offers to Miles? We just went through one of the largest HC hiring years in modern NCAA history, but Les Miles was left without a chair. I'm very glad that he is not at Baylor.
Besides, if Miles was such "a coach with a proven track record at the top", then why was he fired in the first place?

Yes, really. It would take $$ to get him to even consider BU. His track record is better than CMR's overall, and I don't think he would have had the team ready for Liberty.
TexasScientist
Aberzombie1892 said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

Who would Baylor have -realistically- brought in instead that would have had a indisputably better resume and potential than Rhule at the time he was hired?
I gave Les Miles as an example in previous post.
Aberzombie1892
TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

I gave Les Miles as an example in previous post.
Apologies on missing that. He had a resume, but not potential.

Les Miles lost 8 games in his final 2 full seasons at LSU - his 10th and 11th seasons as HC there - and then was fired for starting his final season, the season after which Baylor hired its new coach, 2-2 with at least another 2 to 4 losses virtually guaranteed had he stayed - Alabama plus at least one more. To phrase it differently and to provide a little more context, he was 19-10 in his last 2 full seasons plus his partial season, and only 13 of those 19 wins were against P5s. This is at LSU.

If Les Miles could not do better than that in years 10, 11, and 12 at a program with the resources, reputation, infrastructure (i.e. TOPS), fanbase, donors, in-state dominance, state government support, roster, recruiting relevance, a $1.3M/year DC (2016), etc., why would anyone believe that he could even match that performance at a program like Baylor's - a program that does not have that type of support?

That's not to say Les Miles would not have been interesting hire awhile back, but this would be taking place in 2016.

This also ignores Les Miles' offensive offenses, which would be a separate issue.
DioNoZeus
TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

Given the limited ones available at the time, other than hiring someone away, maybe Les Miles. He knows what it takes to run an elite program and to win a NC. He seemed to be indicating his willingness to upgrade and evolve his offensive philosophy in light of the spread success.
You dip****s complain that Rhule's offense is such a drop off from Briles' and then nominate Les Miles for head coach?!?!?!
TexasScientist
DioNoZeus said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

You dip****s complain that Rhule's offense is such a drop off from Briles' and then nominate Les Miles for head coach?!?!?!
If you followed Miles interviews, you would know that he was amenable to updating his offense. Why do you think CMR is any better at offense than LM?
ShooterTX
TexasScientist said:

DioNoZeus said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

If you followed Miles interviews, you would know that he was amenable to updating his offense. Why do you think CMR is any better at offense than LM?
Miles only said that when he knew his head was on the chopping block, and the main complaint was his lack of innovation on offense. If he really was open to a new offense, he had 10+ years to experiment.... he never did. No one with a brain actually believes that Les Miles was going to experiment with a spread style or other high tempo offense. It was just his last effort to stay at LSU, and it didn't work. If anyone actually thought he was serious, then he would have been hired by now.
I can't believe you would have supported paying MORE money for a dinosaur like Les Miles.
TexasScientist
I would take a chance on a dinosaur like Miles over what we got with CMR. Where is the innovation in CMR's offense? I don't think CMR compares.
D. C. Bear
TexasScientist said:

I would take a chance on a dinosaur like Miles over what we got with CMR. Where is the innovation in CMR's offense? I don't think CMR compares.

We can all be thankful that you aren't calling the shots.
TexasScientist
D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

We can all be thankful that you aren't calling the shots.
Me too.
ColomboLQ
D. C. Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

Your hope has been realized and then some. This hire was nothing like Steele's hiring. An NFL assistant coach who, at that time, had never been a head coach or even a coordinator at any level versus a head coach who had shown an ability to lead a staff and to win. There is no comparison, and for you to act like Rhule = Steele is both lazy and stupid.
You're right. Steele never lost to a FCS team so the comparison is unfair to Steele........ (I kid, I kid, please don't ban me from the site. Although the results on the field with Rhule have been a total failure until now, I don't think he will be another Steele. Another Dave Roberts maybe, but not Steele).
Aberzombie1892
ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

Les Miles... really? What makes you think he would have downgraded to a recently disgraced school like Baylor?
If Les Miles was such a great catch, why isn't he working at one of the dozens of schools which hired a new HC over the past 2 years? As far as has been reported, no one offered a job to Les Miles since he was fired by LSU. Nebraska, Texas A&M, UT, Tennessee, Florida, FSU, Ole Miss, Miss State,... these are just a handful of the jobs that would have made perfect sense for an SEC coach like Miles. Why is it that none of them made offers to Miles? We just went through one of the largest HC hiring years in modern NCAA history, but Les Miles was left without a chair. I'm very glad that he is not at Baylor.
Besides, if Miles was such "a coach with a proven track record at the top", then why was he fired in the first place?

This too. A lot of P5s have hired new coaches since 2016, and Les Miles didn't get a single one. In addition to the list above, other programs include Arizona, Arizona State, UCLA, Oregon, California, Texas, etc. and, further, even the AAC - Houston, UCF, Temple, etc. - has passed on him.

This even ignores the point made earlier about his recent record at an elite program at LSU and how it's unclear how anyone who looks at that record would believe that he could be successful at Baylor given Baylor's minimal support as compared to LSU's.
ShooterTX
Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

This too. A lot of P5s have hired new coaches since 2016, and Les Miles didn't get a single one. In addition to the list above, other programs include Arizona, Arizona State, UCLA, Oregon, California, Texas, etc. and, further, even the AAC - Houston, UCF, Temple, etc. - has passed on him.

This even ignores the point made earlier about his recent record at an elite program at LSU and how it's unclear how anyone who looks at that record would believe that he could be successful at Baylor given Baylor's minimal support as compared to LSU's.
Yep.

And using his same logic, it was foolish for UT to hire Tom Herman over Les Miles.... LOL!
Russell Gym
Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

You're missing the point. All other P5/G5 schools made the right decision by passing on Miles. Baylor made the same decision, but the wrong decision.
Aberzombie1892
Russell Gym said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

You're missing the point. All other P5/G5 schools made the right decision by passing on Miles. Baylor made the same decision, but the wrong decision.
There are a few posts that claim that Baylor should have hired Miles, but they do not provide any supporting arguments or any data that would support Baylor doing that. Any reason Baylor should hire him?

If Les Miles was 19-10 (13-10 v. P5s) in his final 2.33 seasons as LSU's HC (seasons 10, 11 and 12 at LSU) with all of the resources, support and recruiting available to LSU, why would any believe that he could come to Baylor - a program that does not have that infrastructure in place - and be a winner here? That does not make sense.

xiledinok
Les Miles and Baylor are like seagulls and oil on the beach.
Les would rub our sensitive alumni the wrong way.
Les also couldn't get rehired at Oklahoma State for good reason.
That's all you really need to know about old Les.
TexasScientist
Aberzombie1892 said:

Russell Gym said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

There are a few posts that claim that Baylor should have hired Miles, but they do not provide any supporting arguments or any data that would support Baylor doing that. Any reason Baylor should hire him?

If Les Miles was 19-10 (13-10 v. P5s) in his final 2.33 seasons as LSU's HC (seasons 10, 11 and 12 at LSU) with all of the resources, support and recruiting available to LSU, why would any believe that he could come to Baylor - a program that does not have that infrastructure in place - and be a winner here? That does not make sense.

Tom Herman is another coach Baylor should have hired over CMR. Where is your evidence that CMR is more innovative than Miles. I submit, an LSU-Miles team would habitually rollover a Baylor-CMR team. Put Baylor and CMR in the SEC and they would be the perennial doormat. A Miles team would not have gone 1-11 last year.The problem is Baylor threw away a coach who had found a way to be successful at Baylor, something that is improbable. We've replaced him with someone, who I believe will be more like Steele, or UT's Strong, and at best Teaff. I'm affraid last year's result is a harbinger of CMR's coaching ability. I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong.
Aberzombie1892
Baylor "should" have hired Tom Herman? Is the implication here that Baylor could hire a coach that both Texas and LSU also want during the same offseason?

If so, sure, and, if Baylor didn't hire Herman, it should have hired any of Shaw, Harbaugh, Kelly, Meyer, Franklin, Saban, Swinney, Peterson, Patterson, Gundy, Snyder, B. Stoops, Fisher, Dantonio, etc. instead.

Because that obviously would have been possible.
ShooterTX
TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

Russell Gym said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

TexasScientist said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

RioRata said:

Aberzombie1892 said:

ShooterTX said:

BUbearinARK said:

Mothra said:

NoBSU said:

Mothra said:

cowboycwr said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

22K 432

Tom Herman is another coach Baylor should have hired over CMR. Where is your evidence that CMR is more innovative than Miles. I submit, an LSU-Miles team would habitually rollover a Baylor-CMR team. Put Baylor and CMR in the SEC and they would be the perennial doormat. A Miles team would not have gone 1-11 last year.The problem is Baylor threw away a coach who had found a way to be successful at Baylor, something that is improbable. We've replaced him with someone, who I believe will be more like Steele, or UT's Strong, and at best Teaff. I'm affraid last year's result is a harbinger of CMR's coaching ability. I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong.
Miles at LSU, in his prime would beat... everyone! Duh.... they were National Champions.... kinda the definition of "National Champion". Obviously, last year was a horrible year, but CMR in his prime at Baylor will be far better than Miles at Baylor. Of course, that last sentence has just as much evidence behind it as saying that Les Miles would not have gone 1-11 last year. You have absolutely NO way to know that. Les Miles was losing at LSU, even though he had some of the very best players in the nation. He had Heisman candidates for goodness sake, and he still turned out mediocre seasons. How many Heisman candidates did CMR have last year???
Tom Herman would NEVER have come to Baylor, no matter how much we offered. Herman made it very clear that he wanted the UT job, long before Strong was let go. Everyone in the nation knew that he was dying to be the HC in Austin. It is completely foolish to say that we should have hired Herman over Rhule... you might as well say we should have hired Nick Saban over CMR. LOL
You would have been better off trying to make the case for PJ Fleck... but then he had a pretty disappointing season last year... and he didn't have any of the lost players, and a much milder scandal situation to deal with. Kuddos for not bringing up Fleck. Even though he is one of the few coaches that we MIGHT have been able to hire in 2016. You must consider that none of the coaches who were fired in 2017, would have left their very nice gigs, to take on the job at Baylor. There were only a limited number of coaches available in 2016, and I believe we got one of the very best.
RioRata
xiledinok said:

I heard Trabor talking about Miles' departure from OSU on the OKC Sports Animal about 12-13 years ago. It seems that Les shagged ass to LSU so fast he never bothered addressing the team...never looked back.
BaylorRocks
Mothra said:

This is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
24K 476
xiledinok
RioRata said:

xiledinok said:

I heard Trabor talking about Miles' departure from OSU on the OKC Sports Animal about 12-13 years ago. It seems that Les shagged ass to LSU so fast he never bothered addressing the team...never looked back.
He would encourage his players to cheat in class if it mattered. Guy was a jerk and wasn't worth dealing with at the administrative level.
YoakDaddy
xiledinok said:

RioRata said:

xiledinok said:

He would encourage his players to cheat in class if it mattered. Guy was a jerk and wasn't worth dealing with at the administrative level.

And if I remember correctly, there was an NCAA investigation going on when he departed.
TexasScientist
Quote:

ShooterTX said:

Miles at LSU, in his prime would beat... everyone! Duh.... they were National Champions.... kinda the definition of "National Champion". Obviously, last year was a horrible year, but CMR in his prime at Baylor will be far better than Miles at Baylor. Of course, that last sentence has just as much evidence behind it as saying that Les Miles would not have gone 1-11 last year. You have absolutely NO way to know that. Les Miles was losing at LSU, even though he had some of the very best players in the nation. He had Heisman candidates for goodness sake, and he still turned out mediocre seasons. How many Heisman candidates did CMR have last year???
Tom Herman would NEVER have come to Baylor, no matter how much we offered. Herman made it very clear that he wanted the UT job, long before Strong was let go. Everyone in the nation knew that he was dying to be the HC in Austin. It is completely foolish to say that we should have hired Herman over Rhule... you might as well say we should have hired Nick Saban over CMR. LOL
You would have been better off trying to make the case for PJ Fleck... but then he had a pretty disappointing season last year... and he didn't have any of the lost players, and a much milder scandal situation to deal with. Kuddos for not bringing up Fleck. Even though he is one of the few coaches that we MIGHT have been able to hire in 2016. You must consider that none of the coaches who were fired in 2017, would have left their very nice gigs, to take on the job at Baylor. There were only a limited number of coaches available in 2016, and I believe we got one of the very best.
Put Baylor in the SEC with CMR and his 1-11 record would be impressive. SEC is a level up from the Big12. Put another way, Les Miles in the Bi 12 with his LSU team and his Heisman candidates would have mopped up.

Mark Helfrick would have been a better choice for Baylor than CMR. Even Chip Kelly, but I doubt you could've gotten him to seriously consider Baylor, but it would have been worth a try with $$$.
BaylorRocks
Mothra said:

This is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
25K 480
BaylorRocks
TexasScientist said:

Quote:

ShooterTX said:

Put Baylor in the SEC with CMR and his 1-11 record would be impressive. SEC is a level up from the Big12. Put another way, Les Miles in the Bi 12 with his LSU team and his Heisman candidates would have mopped up.

Mark Helfrick would have been a better choice for Baylor than CMR. Even Chip Kelly, but I doubt you could've gotten him to seriously consider Baylor, but it would have been worth a try with $$$.
"Chip Kelly" <chuckle>
EvilTroyAndAbed
YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

RioRata said:

xiledinok said:

NLes Miles and Baylor are like seagulls and oil on the beach.

And if I remember correctly, there was an NCAA investigation going on when he departed.
Whatever happened with all the stuff in the Sports Illustrated story about Okie Lite? Did nothing ever get absolutely proven? It was a big deal in that one issue, and then I never heard anything else.
BaylorRocks
Mothra said:

26K 483
80sBEAR
zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
It is baffling to me that a Matt Rhule enthusiast and Sunshine Pumper would be so proud of posting such a thread title. I would think Coach Rhule would would like to see this thread exit the first page.
Russell Gym
80sBEAR said:

I would think Coach Rhule would would like to see this thread exit the first page.

I don't think he gives two craps, or even one crap.
NoBSU
Russell Gym said:

80sBEAR said:

I would think Coach Rhule would would like to see this thread exit the first page.

I don't think he gives two craps, or even one crap.
Sssssh, please don't discount a poster's self-worth. Let them do that to themselves flubbing alternate accounts.
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
80sBEAR
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
1-11
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Robert Wilson
The real mistakes predated CMR. Every coaching hire is a crapshoot, and this remains one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.