Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

129,637 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GoldMind
SATXBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Porteroso said:

I haven't posted here yet, but winning 1 game in a season is certainly reason for someone to be fired. I'm glad we gave him a chance to win a bunch more, but if you can't understand why so many wanted him fired at the end of his first year, maybe you just don't care about winning. And that's ok, not everyone needs to be demanding and competitive.

As I said, he has made a remarkable turnaround, going from one of the worst coaching seasons at Baylor, ever, to a nice season. Hopefully his success continues.

All this bickering seems intellectually dishonest. You guys shouldn't pretend you're arguing over the same thing, when clearly you are not.

You just don't get it
Bear8084
TexasScientist said:

We'll know in a year or two if he can surpass CMB's record. I'm not convinced he can. Hope I'm wrong.

I mean I suppose Coach Mack Brown is a coach to compare him to. Weird flex, but ok.
TexasScientist
Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

We'll know in a year or two if he can surpass CMB's record. I'm not convinced he can. Hope I'm wrong.

I mean I suppose Coach Mack Brown is a coach to compare him to. Weird flex, but ok.
My typo. Should read CAB's.
GoldMind
TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Briles second season he was 4-8. Rhule, 7-6.

That's already better, not sure why so many don't believe.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
There was enough talent to not lose to Liberty and UTSA. They lost 4 games by 10 pts and under. It's a ridiculous assertion that there was no talent.
GoldMind
BarleyMcDougal said:

There was enough talent to not lose to Liberty and UTSA. They lost 4 games by 10 pts and under. It's a ridiculous assertion that there was no talent.

There was an extremely thin depth chart. Lost a lot. Had that coward ****face Stidham stayed, I'd wager many others would have as well.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I have no words. I plead the fitfth amendment on the grounds that my testimony may hurt your sunshine pumping feelings. You should change your username to BitcoinMind.

In no universe are consecutive losses to Liberty and UTSA acceptable. EVER.Coach Rhule is gonna make us perennial Texas Bowl and Hefty Garbage Bag Bowl champions in most years. And that is okay. That is what most of the Baylor fan base expects. Anything more will be totally unexpected and a huge unexpected bonus..
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I have no words. I plead the fitfth amendment on the grounds that my testimony may hurt your sunshine pumping feelings. You should change your username to BitcoinMind.

In no universe are consecutive losses to Liberty and UTSA acceptable. EVER.Coach Rhule is gonna make us perennial Texas Bowl and Hefty Garbage Bag Bowl champions in most years. And that is okay. That is what most of the Baylor fan base expects. Anything more will be totally unexpected and a huge unexpected bonus..

That is not what most of the Baylor fan base expects. At all.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Bull***** As long as we keep bending over and spreading our cheeks for Texas and Oklahoma, we will be fine. We will go bowling, ESPN will love us, and all will be well in the world. Baylor Football is back where most want Baylor Football to be. This includes the leadership of Baylor. That is okay. Hope you guys enjoy.

-- Barack Obama
GoldMind
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Forget arguing with that turd sniffer.

Fetal alcohol syndrome at is very worst.
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Bull***** As long as we keep bending over and spreading our cheeks for Texas and Oklahoma, we will be fine. We will go bowling, ESPN will love us, and all will be well in the world. Baylor Football is back where most want Baylor Football to be. This includes the leadership of Baylor. That is okay. Hope you guys enjoy.

That is not what the Baylor fanbase expects. At all. Despite all your trolling on here. And I have a hard time believing that's what the leadership wants when they are greenlighting an impressive multimillion dollar football operations complex, dedicated to just football.
Bear8084
GoldMind said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GoldMind said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Turd sniffer and fetal alcohol syndrome sufferer is curious. What is Buckshot doing today? Is he a backup on an NFL team? Did he get his Liberty degree? Is he picking pizza crusts out of dumpsters? We might ask the same thing about Anu Soloman, the grad transfer from Arizona given the reigns at Baylor QB. Where is Anu?

-- Barack Obama
GoldMind
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Turd sniffer and fetal alcohol syndrome sufferer is curious. What is Buckshot doing today? Is he a backup on an NFL team? Did he get his Liberty degree? Is he picking pizza crusts out of dumpsters? We might ask the same thing about Anu, the grad transfer from Arizona given the reigns at Baylor QB. Where is Anu?

Nobody gives a **** except you.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Turd sniffer and fetal alcohol syndrome sufferer is curious. What is Buckshot doing today? Is he a backup on an NFL team? Did he get his Liberty degree? Is he picking pizza crusts out of dumpsters? We might ask the same thing about Anu, the grad transfer from Arizona given the reigns at Baylor QB. Where is Anu?

Yes. I agree 100 percent. These days on the football board, I honestly feel like nobody gives a **** but me. That is kinda sad, but I will get over it. Go Team! Go Sing! Play hard you fighting Baylor Bears! Go you Boys!!! LOL!

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
2017 was unacceptable.

2018 was very good.

2019 holds a lot of promise.

Anyone saying different is lying to you.
GoldMind
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Yes. I agree 100 percent. These days on the football board, I honestly feel like nobody gives a **** but me. That is kinda sad, but I will get over it. Go Team! Go Sing! Play hard you fighting Baylor Bears! Go you Boys!!! LOL!

You look like a Dick Tracy villain
SATXBear
TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Why does he have to surpass CAB to be considered successful?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

You look like a Dick Tracy villain
So tell us GoldMind. At what point did you not give a ****? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your most polite and eloquent response.

-- Barack Obama
SATXBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Facts hurt sometimes, James.

Briles cock still caught in your windpipe?
Nope. I am just thankful Buckshot didn't spike the ball in my windpipe. That would have been pretty traumatic. That was my last Baylor Football game I attended and it is looking like probably my last one ever.

You are a troll and a loser
ShooterTX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Nope. I am just thankful Buckshot didn't spike the ball in my windpipe. That would have been pretty traumatic. That was my last Baylor Football game I attended and it is looking like probably my last one ever.

Your last game ever???

THANK GOD!

How about making that your last post ever?? Please?

GoldMind
ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GoldMind said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear8084 said:

TexasScientist said:

Your last game ever???

THANK GOD!

How about making that your last post ever?? Please?

That was the last game he attended, but look, he cares more than me lol.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.