Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

127,798 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GoldMind
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

This is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
39K 595
BaylorRocks
1-0 come Sunday

Any questions ?
BaylorRocks
1 - 0
BaylorRocks
Bump - something this good cannot live on Page 2.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Please God. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Russell Gym
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

... Ice Cream & Rainbows, Buddy Boy
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

This is going to be a really short thread. I know of only 2-3 posters that called for his firing after the first season. Many of us were unhappy and felt he underachieved, but recognized the man deserves at least 3 seasons to instill his system and try and turn it around.
26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
39K 595
40K 601
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Russell Gym said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Don't forget the unicorns and sunshine!!!

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Russell Gym said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Don't forget the unicorns and sunshine!!!
BaylorRocks
2 - 0
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

2 - 0
Still 2 - 0
homey d clown
GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Briles I no longer care about, he's gone.

Unless CMR can go 6-6 this season he is Steele 2.0, or Beall 3.0 and should be shown the door.

You have to admit 1-11 and a loss to Liberty is one hell of a calling card and certainly ought to make us feel confident.

Are you guys still down with the process if we go 3-9? 2-10? I mean the percentage improvements would be huge.

Who would you replace him with if he's shown the door? That's what the **** I want to hear from y'all.

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Kendall Briles
BaylorRocks
homey d clown said:

GoldMind said:

CorsicanaBear said:

Briles I no longer care about, he's gone.

Unless CMR can go 6-6 this season he is Steele 2.0, or Beall 3.0 and should be shown the door.

You have to admit 1-11 and a loss to Liberty is one hell of a calling card and certainly ought to make us feel confident.

Are you guys still down with the process if we go 3-9? 2-10? I mean the percentage improvements would be huge.

Who would you replace him with if he's shown the door? That's what the **** I want to hear from y'all.

Dabo?
Bellichick?
Tom Landry?
Kendall Briles

BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
39K 595
40K 601
41K 608
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
39K 595
40K 601
41K 608

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
39K 595
40K 601
41K 608

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Loaded4Bear said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

zunooreo said:

Mothra said:

26K 483
27K 487
28K 490
29K 503
30K 508
31K 521
Still 1-11.
32K 526
34K 548
35K 567
36K 572
37K 579
38K 587
39K 595
40K 601
41K 608

-- Barack Obama
LavacaBear
Kendall Briles would not come here for Jimbo money
bear2be2
Who's Kendall Briles? You think the CAB crowd would know how to spell his name by now.

*Kendal* Briles will get his chance as a college head coach at some point. It will not be at Baylor, and that's best for all parties involved.
OldSchoolBU
bear2be2 said:

Who's Kendall Briles? You think the CAB crowd would know how to spell his name by now.

*Kendal* Briles will get his chance as a college head coach at some point. It will not be at Baylor, and that's best for all parties involved.
Not trying to rehash this argument but if there is one thing that is certain, there will never be another Briles coaching at Baylor. He will likely be a really good coach somewhere though.
The past is last! Be a champion today!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
OldSchoolBU said:

bear2be2 said:

Not trying to rehash this argument but if there is one thing that is certain, there will never be another Briles coaching at Baylor. He will likely be a really good coach somewhere though.
Texas Tech. 2019. This place is going to blow up and be consumed by a hole in the earth like the house in the final scene in Poltergeist. Should be EPIC. Kendal Briles puts the first nail in Kingsbury's Coaching coffin tomorrow.

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
Fans couldn't spell Morriss, why should we expect them to spell Kendal?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

Fans couldn't spell Morriss, why should we expect them to spell Kendal?
The most important thing is that we know how to spell Rule.

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
OldSchoolBU said:

bear2be2 said:

KB will be the next HC at University of Houston
ShooterTX
zunooreo said:

OldSchoolBU said:

bear2be2 said:

Agreed. Then he will go to Texas Tech, SMU or OSU after Gundy finally leaves.
I imagine briles will leave Houston in 2022 or 2024. Major will leave in 2019 or 2020.

TexasScientist
ShooterTX said:

zunooreo said:

OldSchoolBU said:

bear2be2 said:

I imagine briles will leave Houston in 2022 or 2024. Major will leave in 2019 or 2020.

And BU will likely be trolling the CFS coaching ranks for a new head coach.
Timbear
No Briles would ever want to be a coach at B.ayl..O..R.
xiledinok
Keep dreaming! I ll go ahead and shoot down Oklahoma State.
Athletic director Holder had to deal with the tv folks *****ing about Art and Ian's scheduling and sideshow they created with their scandal.
The Briles Family name is considered untrustworthy outside the bubble and their circle of followers. Most know that they packed their bags on their lawsuit because the trash and filth would have caused folks to "re evaluate" them.
Just look at the AFCA's quick change of heart. They feared the consequences they would have suffered letting Papa Briles spin it.
RegentCoverup
Briles clan want you to believe he's in demand but I can tell you Auburn doesn't want him near their campus.

Rex,
Malbec
TexasScientist said:

ShooterTX said:

zunooreo said:

OldSchoolBU said:

bear2be2 said:

And BU will likely be trolling the CFS coaching ranks for a new head coach.
Timbear
Things change. With former players, former coaches and administrators giving their positive comments, and testifying under oath about the BOR conspiracy, don't be too sure that Briles' career is dead. BUT, I'm pumped about being 3-0 by tonight! And 3-0 is 3-0! Do it Coach Rhule!
xiledinok
Apparently, he didn't want to deal with his lawsuit, why would anyone conclude his chicken sxit actions would get a pass by schools risking millions?
No one believes Art, the former regime or regents had clean hands.
The fact Art waves around their "all clear" letter scares all wise men away from Art. People paid attention to Art post firing. They clearly weren't impressed.

No one gives a rat's ass about UH football. They were rejected for Power 5. Go post on their boards. I believe they have an English board.
Timbear
Cool down , X. I fear thou doth protest too much. Who's talking about UH but you. You make this Free Board fun. You're so easy.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Cool down , X. I fear thou doth protest too much. Who's talking about UH but you. You make this Free Board fun. You're so easy.

You should tell your hero not to protest too much. What happen to him after the protest? Where is he? Did his season start?
BaylorRocks
2 - 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.