Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

129,289 Views | 790 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GoldMind
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Much more of this to come.

BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

BaylorRocks
Back-to-back years (his first two years) with CMR interviewing for NFL gigs has this supporter wavering.......

His goal is obvious to everyone now, there's no "press"ing out of it, its a major distraction and actually now hurting the Baylor program from building momentum. It will be an annual event. He's going to leave, that much is clear, so perhaps Baylor should just get on with it - if it wasn't for that contract-thingy. CMR holds all the cards, knows it, and that's not aligned with his message.

Discuss........
Oldbear83
"Discuss"

We just won a bowl game, program is on the rise, and still some people are determined to play the role of Eeyore.

End of discussion.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
BUbearinARK
I think a great marbled brisket is my favorite barbecue meat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

Back-to-back years (his first two years) with CMR interviewing for NFL gigs has this supporter wavering.......

His goal is obvious to everyone now, there's no "press"ing out of it, its a major distraction and actually now hurting the Baylor program from building momentum. It will be an annual event. He's going to leave, that much is clear, so perhaps Baylor should just get on with it - if it wasn't for that contract-thingy. CMR holds all the cards, knows it, and that's not aligned with his message.

Discuss........
Holy Cow!! Who the Hell are you, why are you here, and what are you doing making posts on zunooreo's computer? And what have you done with zunooreo?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

Discuss........
Holy Cow!! Who the Hell are you, why are you here, and what are you doing making posts on zunooreo's computer? And what have you done with zunooreo?
Sold his account to me. Said I'd enjoy and learn a lot from the in-depth football analysis and expert advice in these rooms.
BaylorRocks
boognish_bear
zunooreo said:

Man I miss that show
Bear8084
boognish_bear said:

zunooreo said:

Man I miss that show
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

zunooreo said:

Discuss........
Sold his account to me. Said I'd enjoy and learn a lot from the in-depth football analysis and expert advice in these rooms.
Sweet!!! Hope you are as humble and courteous as he was as well.

-- Barack Obama
bear2be2
BUbearinARK said:

The only thing better than a good pork rib is eight good pork ribs.
boognish_bear
GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

Always one turd who wants to drop sandusky in the comments
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BaylorRocks
BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

BaylorRocks
"Coach, the NFL is on line 2"........

PacificBear
boognish_bear said:

Penn State RUDY !!
LiBeartarian
GoldMind said:

Guy Noir said:

1-11 is a good reason to be critical of the current coaching staff results.

Hideous rape scandal is a good reason to be critical of the previous
Hideous rape scandal is a good reason to be critical of the previous administration.

There FIFY
BaylorRocks
60K 754
Moondoggie
bear2be2 said:

BUbearinARK said:

The only thing better than a good pork rib is eight good pork ribs.

Best friend had a band in A-town called "Righteous Brisket."
I loved that name.
boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
boognish_bear said:

I was on campus 1981 thru 1986 and have no recollection of WhizBang's Burgers. None. Of course there are many events in that time frame that I do not recollect.

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
61K 758

(And one burger joint very few have actually heard about........)
BaylorRocks
62K 759

A Waco Legend Since 1977
BaylorRocks
Happy anniversary !

63K 760
BaylorRocks
BaylorRocks
Mothra said:

Zunooreo is a clown.
I miss my friend.......
Porteroso
I haven't posted here yet, but winning 1 game in a season is certainly reason for someone to be fired. I'm glad we gave him a chance to win a bunch more, but if you can't understand why so many wanted him fired at the end of his first year, maybe you just don't care about winning. And that's ok, not everyone needs to be demanding and competitive.

As I said, he has made a remarkable turnaround, going from one of the worst coaching seasons at Baylor, ever, to a nice season. Hopefully his success continues.

All this bickering seems intellectually dishonest. You guys shouldn't pretend you're arguing over the same thing, when clearly you are not.
BaylorRocks
Porteroso said:

I haven't posted here yet, but winning 1 game in a season is certainly reason for someone to be fired. I'm glad we gave him a chance to win a bunch more, but if you can't understand why so many wanted him fired at the end of his first year, maybe you just don't care about winning. And that's ok, not everyone needs to be demanding and competitive.

As I said, he has made a remarkable turnaround, going from one of the worst coaching seasons at Baylor, ever, to a nice season. Hopefully his success continues.

All this bickering seems intellectually dishonest. You guys shouldn't pretend you're arguing over the same thing, when clearly you are not.
Should we be thanking you? I am confused.

And winning one game in your first year as head coach of a program that is clearly in rebuilding mode is no reason to be fired you jack-wagon. Get a clue.

I am a CMR supporter........
Banned BarleyMcDougal
I wouldn't call that season "clearly rebuilding" with the amount of talent that was available. It was emotionally taxing for the kids, but anyone that says 1 win in ANY year is acceptable has gone full ******.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
And I like Rhule as a person. I just think he's going to be a much better coach in the pros than in college.
GoldMind
BarleyMcDougal said:

I wouldn't call that season "clearly rebuilding" with the amount of talent that was available. It was emotionally taxing for the kids, but anyone that says 1 win in ANY year is acceptable has gone full ******.

Tell us what talent was on that roster.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BUbearinARK
GoldMind said:

BarleyMcDougal said:

Tell us what talent was on that roster.
TexasScientist
We'll know in a year or two if he can surpass CMB's record. I'm not convinced he can. Hope I'm wrong.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.