North Korea Makes an Offer

92 Views | 748 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HuMcK
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Who is fool for asking a legitimate question?

Democrats don't ask legitimate questions!
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

now there's a well thought answer but unfortunately bias and ignorant of of Democrats.
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

now there's a well thought answer but unfortunately bias and ignorant of of Democrats.

^^^ Ummm, already stuttering this early in the day?
HuMcK
HuMcK
HuMcK
quash
HuMcK said:

Still hoping this pays off the way we were promised.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

HuMcK said:

^^^ Typical lying Democrat ^^^
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

^^^ Typical lying Democrat ^^^

Typical low information Mike.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

HuMcK said:

In what way, specifically, were you promised things would work out? I hadn't read any promises about the situation. I look forward to your link.
quash
Golem
quash said:

What promise?
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

What promise?
It's right there in the tweet. Heads up: not all promises begin "I promise that..."
Florda_mike
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

What promise?
It's right there in the tweet. Heads up: not all promises begin "I promise that..."

^^^ Left is full out delusional!
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

What promise?

So you think N. Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. Shocked.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

What promise?

So you think N. Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. Shocked.

And you think they are. Shocked.
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

What promise?

So no promise then. You were just trying to set up a stupid straw man. Got it.

And all promises start (or end) with an actual promise declared...as in "I promise".That's what makes them a promise.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

quash said:

What promise?

So no promise then. You were just trying to set up a stupid straw man. Got it.

And all promises start (or end) with an actual promise declared...as in "I promise".That's what makes them a promise.

Nope.
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

Are not your word "promise" and Trump's word "potential" in opposition to one another?

I promise you, I have the potential to win the MegaMillions! That's a lame statement and only one one this thread is claiming that type of lameness was tweeted.
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

Are not your word "promise" and Trump's word "potential" in opposition to one another?

I promise you, I have the potential to win the MegaMillions! That's a lame statement and only one one this thread is claiming that type of lameness was tweeted.
Not in the least. The potential of N. Korea Trump was talking about was possible locations for Trump hotels.

The promise of safety and no nuclear threat are akin to promising to have a Cruz campaign event in the largest stadium in Texas and then settling on the Toyota Center, at 19,000, five times less than Kyle Field.
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

Not in the least. The potential of N. Korea Trump was talking about was possible locations for Trump hotels.

The promise of safety and no nuclear threat are akin to promising to have a Cruz campaign event in the largest stadium in Texas and then settling on the Toyota Center, at 19,000, five times less than Kyle Field.
NK Trump Hotel? You haven't even booked your room at the Motel 6 in Kabul yet.

I hope pro bono law quality is better than pro bono posting quality
Canada2017
chuckle

Doubtful
Osodecentx
quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

I think armed conflict is less likely now than 2 years ago. Postpone the military exercises; they are just trade bait as far as i'm concerned.

Meet with the only fat person in N. Korea. So what?

Better to talk than to shoot.
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

I think armed conflict is less likely now than 2 years ago. Postpone the military exercises; they are just trade bait as far as i'm concerned.

As long as it leads somewhere. What are we getting for foregoing the military exercises?
Osodecentx
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

As long as it leads somewhere. What are we getting for foregoing the military exercises?
I'll take my chances with talking.
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

How about we talk and not make useless concessions while we talk.
ATL Bear
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

Fewer taxpayer dollars spent.
Osodecentx
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

How about we talk and not make useless concessions while we talk.
Postponing a military exercise isn't much of a concession. We can reschedule
quash
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

Hey, uf saving money us your thing I got a list. But what did N.Korea give up in return, since that's the topic.
ATL Bear
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

Hey, uf saving money us your thing I got a list. But what did N.Korea give up in return, since that's the topic.
Maybe an easing of tensions helps the next stage. Nothing like talking to someone saying we're ready to de-escalate, then do war exercises at the edge of their sea and land borders targeted at the way we beat you in a battle.
quash
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

Maybe an easing of tensions helps the next stage. Nothing like talking to someone saying we're ready to de-escalate, then do war exercises at the edge of their sea and land borders targeted at the way we beat you in a battle.

Sure, we could become less prepared as N. Korea becomes more prepared. And chat along the way.
Osodecentx
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

Sure, we could become less prepared as N. Korea becomes more prepared. And chat along the way.
How are we less prepared?
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

MadDawg, there's this guy in Waco that thinks we may be less prepared because we've postponed a couple of military exercises. Can you PM him on Sic'em and get some solid advice please? You've always been pretty solid. I'm not sure how you let this happen.

Sincerely,
LIB,MR BEARS
ATL Bear
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

We've been preparing for war with North Korea for over 60 years. I'm sure we could figure it out.

And look at the libertarian hawk. Strange attitude from the GTFO guy.
Golem
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

Me, too.

We've been preparing for war with North Korea for over 60 years. I'm sure we could figure it out.

And look at the libertarian hawk. Strange attitude from the GTFO guy.

Ha! His libertarian mask slipped off a long time ago...his giant statist nose won't let it stay on.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.