North Korea Makes an Offer

103 Views | 748 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HuMcK
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Blah blah blah

Divert yourselves from your Mueller dejection with another Fake News CNN curveball

LOL on the snowflake, snowy boy

If CNN told you there would be no nuke attack on the US tomorrow you'd be on the first plane out of the country.

Fact resistant is no way to go through life.
So whatta ya think quash? You ready to go to war? If true, should the U.S. go ahead and nuke little Kim and North Korea and their 25 million people? (This is not a trick question). Would that be "winning"?

Winning was sarcasm.

Trump does not inspire confidence in me for keeping the U.S. out of war. Diplomatically he is a fish out of water, making many wrong moves.

^^^ Sounds to me like Trump must be performing perfectly if you dislike what he's doing as said above
If by perfect you mean wars. None yet but he's pushing a lot of boundaries.
"Pushing boundaries", huh?

"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Successful people never push boundaries.

Do you always settle for the first offer made for those you represent?

HuMcK
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Blah blah blah

Divert yourselves from your Mueller dejection with another Fake News CNN curveball

LOL on the snowflake, snowy boy

If CNN told you there would be no nuke attack on the US tomorrow you'd be on the first plane out of the country.

Fact resistant is no way to go through life.
So whatta ya think quash? You ready to go to war? If true, should the U.S. go ahead and nuke little Kim and North Korea and their 25 million people? (This is not a trick question). Would that be "winning"?

Winning was sarcasm.

Trump does not inspire confidence in me for keeping the U.S. out of war. Diplomatically he is a fish out of water, making many wrong moves.

^^^ Sounds to me like Trump must be performing perfectly if you dislike what he's doing as said above
If by perfect you mean wars. None yet but he's pushing a lot of boundaries.
"Pushing boundaries", huh?

"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Successful people never push boundaries.

Do you always settle for the first offer made for those you represent?

Chuckle. See above.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
You guys do love ya some unverifiable FAKE NEWS don't ya?
HuMcK
J.R.
Just checking in to see how the new de-nuked NK is doing. Too much winning
fubar
J.R. said:

You're sleeping a lot better at nights now, aren't you?
Oldbear83
fubar said:

J.R. said:

Nah, he still see Trump under his bed when he gets up at night to get a glass of water.

That, and the guys still pick him last for softball .... which is also his nickname on the team.
J.R.
fubar said:

J.R. said:

sleeping just the same.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

fubar said:

J.R. said:

Nah, he still see Trump under his bed when he gets up at night to get a glass of water.

That, and the guys still pick him last for softball .... which is also his nickname on the team.
you are a funny little fella. So how's that de-nuke coming? Trump told me it was happening about a year ago. Kim sent him a love letter. What a putz
LIB,MR BEARS
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

fubar said:

J.R. said:

you are a funny little fella. So how's that de-nuke coming? Trump told me it was happening about a year ago. Kim sent him a love letter. What a putz
Where's that reset button?
Sam Lowry
EatMoreSalmon
Economic appeasement and encouragement have not worked with North Korea. Direct talks have been some successful, but success is either fleeting, or the North Koreans are pushing for more favorable terms with the only threat they have.

One thing is certain, North Korea's idea of what is good for them does not mesh well with the rest of the world.
fubar
EatMoreSalmon said:

Economic appeasement and encouragement have not worked with North Korea. Direct talks have been some successful, but success is either fleeting, or the North Koreans are pushing for more favorable terms with the only threat they have.

One thing is certain, North Korea's idea of what is good for them does not mesh well with the rest of the world.
I hear ya, but aren't you sleeping better these nights?
EatMoreSalmon
fubar said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Sorry, I haven't gotten a My Pillow or a purple mattress yet.
fubar
EatMoreSalmon said:

fubar said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Why do you need those things?
Oldbear83
EatMoreSalmon said:

fubar said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Good for you, they are over-rated. I work a long day, spend the evening with my family, then have no trouble sleeping. 12-year old basic pillow on my 14-year old bed, sleep great.
Mitch Blood Green
Iran came to the table and WE didn't uphold our end of the deal. If I'm NK? I keep building my nukes.
Oldbear83
tommie said:

Iran came to the table and WE didn't uphold our end of the deal. If I'm NK? I keep building my nukes.

^^ Trusts mullahs who stone women for not wearing a burka over Americans ^^
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

That's all you have? I'm watching American leadership trashing American cities, tearing up treaties, attacking our allies and placing kids in cages. And you say "trust?" Iran didn't violate the agreement.

You're being dishonest.

I'll take a knee.
quash
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

That's all you have? I'm watching American leadership trashing American cities, tearing up treaties, attacking our allies and placing kids in cages. And you say "trust?" Iran didn't violate the agreement.

You're being dishonest.

I'll take a knee.
More wall with "income" from tariffs. That and SCOTUS seats are all that matter.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

You're being dishonest.

I'll take a knee.
Hysterical much?

"Trashing American cities" I guess you missed the documentary about Baltimore's rats, which came out last year

https://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/movies/bs-fe-rat-film-20180226-story.html

"tearing up treaties" only the swindles which cheated the US out of billions for no good purpose, and which were never ratified in the first place

"attacking our allies" Flat-out lie

"placing kids in cages" You still don't know those 'cages' were only holding facilities used during processing, and in any case were designed and built - all of them - during the Obama Administration?

Sorry pal, you are the one being dishonest.

Florda_mike
tommie said:

Oh I'm shocked you'd think such

Sarcasm
quash
Florda_mike said:

tommie said:

Oh I'm shocked you'd think such

Sarcasm
The Art(lessness) of the Deal(breaker).
HuMcK
JXL
These are pretty typical North Korean tactics, trying to keep their adversaries off-balance. People trying to link Trump To these missile launches are simply displaying their unfamiliarity with North Korean history.
fubar
JXL said:

These are pretty typical North Korean tactics, trying to keep their adversaries off-balance. People trying to link Trump To these missile launches are simply displaying their unfamiliarity with North Korean history.
These are indeed pretty typical tactics from Pyongyang. But ...

Why isn't Trump familiar with North Korean history? He's the one who claimed "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

Some of you were ready -- and still are ready -- to give Trump a Nobel Prize. Sheesh.
Sam Lowry
fubar said:

JXL said:

Why isn't Trump familiar with North Korean history? He's the one who claimed "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

Some of you were ready -- and still are ready -- to give Trump a Nobel Prize. Sheesh.
Are these nuclear projectiles? I'm not always keeping track, but it seems like every time a Korean lights a firecracker on his front porch somebody updates this thread. I don't think Trump ever promised NK would revert to the Stone Age.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

fubar said:

JXL said:

Are these nuclear projectiles? I'm not always keeping track, but it seems like every time a Korean lights a firecracker on his front porch somebody updates this thread. I don't think Trump ever promised NK would revert to the Stone Age.

^^^ Hits nail on head!!!
quash
Then keep up, these aren't firecrackers. The posts in this thread show that Trump has not accomplished anything yet, despite concessions.

Fingers crossed that Un's beautiful letter leads to fruitful talks. Finally.
Oldbear83
quash: 'Trump has not accomplished anything yet"

The families of the returned political prisoners, and the families of servicemen whose remains were returned by NK following talks with Trump would disagree.
HuMcK
Sam Lowry said:

fubar said:

JXL said:

They are able to deliver nuclear payloads, which is the primary reason for developing them. I could be mistaken but I believe they are more long-range capable than what the Iranians have tested, which for a while was one of Trump's main rhetorical grievances with the JCPOA.
Sam Lowry
"Short range ballistic missiles."

Yawn.
quash
Sam Lowry said:

Yawn.
It's not the range, it's the speed. Wake up.
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yawn.
It's not the range, it's the speed. Wake up.
HuMcK said it was the range. I'm sorry, but I've seen the same film too many times. It's the nukes, well no it's the missiles, or no it's the chemical weapons, or lack of women's rights, or we don't like their leader's haircut. Has a lulling effect after a while.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.