North Korea Makes an Offer

78 Views | 748 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HuMcK
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Are we any the worse for having met with Kim?

Personally I am unaffected. Kim is much better off. Trump got played so he's a little worse. And there's no evidence he learned anything.
How is Kim better off? How is Trump a little worse off? What should Trump have learned?

Trump met with a dictator. There are a lot of them. We didn't send food or technology; we just talked. It appears they are building more rocket launching sites. We know about them and can resume are status quo ante position of diplomacy, if we choose.

Kim got photo ops with the C in C of the world's largest army. Trump got pics with another dictator, made claims that have not turned out, and still thinks he did a great job. We are in status quo ante.
status quo or worse off? Make up your mind.

We are in status quo ante. Trump is a little worse off.
What do I need to decide?
Was a chance for detente with N. Korea worth having a picture made with Trump. I say yes. The USA is no worse off.

Something positive may yet come of the effort.

Something positive has already come out of it: Trump stopped threatening a paranoid sociopath with nukes.
See? We're better off.

cowboycwr
Why have none of the leftists who love to bring this thread up any time it has something slightly negative have not come in to post about the dismantling of guard posts, removal of troops, clearing of mines, and removal of weapons by both sides??????

I mean where are you losers at????

https://www.apnews.com/275c42a122fd4ed0b18392e624eae56e

Winning!!!!

cowboycwr
Bump. Still just silence from the left.......
HuMcK
Not completely germane to this thread but pretty bizarre.
quash
Hey, we've got one of those: http://www.uskorea.org/?page_id=13
cowboycwr
And two show up on the thread but still silent on the dismantling of defenses along the border......
Florda_mike
cowboycwr said:

And two show up on the thread but still silent on the dismantling of defenses along the border......

"Left" is too good a word for them

They're against our country being strong and it people being self sufficient

I'd call that unAmerican

They're anti Americans
HuMcK
cowboycwr said:

Because that's happening seemingly independent of US involvement, and quicker than we would like. It almost seems like we are heading towards a deal where we accept a nuclear-armed NK in exchange for "peace", because that's basically what's happening in the South/North negotiations. Either that or a wedge driven by NK will split US and South Korean interests.
cowboycwr
HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

Because that's happening seemingly independent of US involvement, and quicker than we would like. It almost seems like we are heading towards a deal where we accept a nuclear-armed NK in exchange for "peace", because that's basically what's happening in the South/North negotiations. Either that or a wedge driven by NK will split US and South Korean interests.
Independent of us?????

LOL

Like really big LOL.

How many defenses were dismantled before Trump?

K thanks.

Continue living in your denial.
HuMcK
cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

Independent of us?????

LOL

Like really big LOL.

K thanks.

How many US representatives were present when Moon went to Pyongyang and negotiated these gestures? The answer is none, so now progress is completely stalled on the nuclear issue while NK is already being rewarded by South Korea and Chinese sanctions are fading away. I also notice that you ignored the more substantive part of my response about the nature of the deal taking shape. Do you think normalized relations with a nuclear-armed NK is an acceptable outcome, or what Trump has promised? What do you think happens next with US influence on the peninsula if North and South make "peace" together without the US?
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

Independent of us?????

LOL

Like really big LOL.

K thanks.

How many US representatives were present when Moon went to Pyongyang and negotiated these gestures? The answer is none, so now progress is completely stalled on the nuclear issue while NK is already being rewarded by South Korea and Chinese sanctions are fading away. I also notice that you ignored the more substantive part of my response about the nature of the deal taking shape. Do you think normalized relations with a nuclear-armed NK is an acceptable outcome, or what Trump has promised? What do you think happens next with US influence on the peninsula if North and South make "peace" together without the US?
Which is more important, the influence or the peace?
HuMcK
Sam Lowry said:

HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

Independent of us?????

LOL

Like really big LOL.

K thanks.

Which is more important, the influence or the peace?

Right now, our influence effectively guarantees peace. I'm not sure how long that would last with an ascendant NK backed by China next door. This is a case of things being zero sum, where our influence wanes in the far east, China will fill that vacuum.
cowboycwr
HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

Independent of us?????

LOL

Like really big LOL.

K thanks.

Right. So we have to have someone there to be responsible for bringing them together??

Like I said. You live in delusion
HuMcK
Right on queue, this echoes what I've been pointing out.
quash
HuMcK said:

No, no, it's not about the pistol pointed at your head. It's about whether the guy holding the pistol has tied his shoelaces.
cowboycwr
HuMcK said:

LOL.

Try reading what you post. The article destroys the headline you posted.

In one sentence.

Donald Trump's campaign to denuclearize North Korea is bearing fruit

Boom!!!

Come join us in reality.
Florda_mike
cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

LOL.

Try reading what you post. The article destroys the headline you posted.

In one sentence.

Donald Trump's campaign to denuclearize North Korea is bearing fruit

Boom!!!

Come join us in reality.

HuMcK says ..... "Huh, really?"
HuMcK
TexasScientist
HuMcK said:

No doubt this is "fake news."
J.R.
Nah, can't be. Trumps told us they were de-nuking and that he should win the Nobel Prize for it. Time Carpetbagging Mikey and the rest of the merry band of Trumpian sycophants to make excuses.
Golem
J.R. said:

Nah, can't be. Trumps told us they were de-nuking and that he should win the Nobel Prize for it. Time Carpetbagging Mikey and the rest of the merry band of Trumpian sycophants to make excuses.

You're like a child complaining to his parents that they haven't taken him to Disneyland yet even though they "PROMISED" they'd go at some point.

***JR Snowflake Meltdown in 3....2....1....
J.R.
GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

You're like a child complaining to his parents that they haven't taken him to Disneyland yet even though they "PROMISED" they'd go at some point.

as I've said before. You are a hateful, small minded , small man. Sell Crazy somewhere else.
Golem
J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

as I've said before. You are a hateful, small minded , small man. Sell Crazy somewhere else.

Wow!!! That countdown was scarily accurate.
quash
GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

Wow!!! That reply was scarily accurate.

Yes it was.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

Wow!!! You are as crazy a statist leftist as quash!

Yes he is. JR and I also enjoy pedo stuff together periodically.

You should not be quite so honest about your strange peccadilloes.
quash
GolemIII said:

quash said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

GolemIII said:

J.R. said:

Wow!!! You are as crazy a statist leftist as quash!

Yes he is. JR and I also enjoy pedo stuff together periodically.

You should not be quite so honest about your strange peccadilloes.

Aw, snowflake, you can laugh sometimes.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
cowboycwr
Funny how the libs love to post on this thread but ignore Iran ignoring their deal.....
quash
HuMcK said:

This is the North Korea thread, why aren't you posting about Iran?
HuMcK
quash said:

HuMcK said:

You're right, I should post updates on Iran's continued compliance with the JCPOA in this thread...
cowboycwr
quash said:

HuMcK said:

To point out the hypocrisy of you and huck.
cowboycwr
HuMcK said:

quash said:

HuMcK said:

You're right, I should post updates on Iran's continued compliance with the JCPOA in this thread...
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!

Compliance?????

That is a good one.

They are violating it every single day.

They even got paid to violate it by your hero.

J.R.
Well boys, NK just said they will not de-nuke unless South Korea and Japan de-nuke first.....Glad Trumps got them to de-nuke like he said. lol
cowboycwr
J.R. said:

Well boys, NK just said they will not de-nuke unless South Korea and Japan de-nuke first.....Glad Trumps got them to de-nuke like he said. lol
LOL. Of course you show up at the slightest chance to bash trump but still have said nothing of the progress mentioned earlier in this thread.

OH and I guess NK can go ahead and de nuke because neither of those countries have nukes...

So look at that... your attempt to bash Trump has failed.
Golem
JR isn't all that smart. Just give him a cookie, pat his head and send him on his way.
J.R.
GolemIII said:

JR isn't all that smart. Just give him a cookie, pat his head and send him on his way.
There is the Little Ball of Hate with more value add.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.