North Korea Makes an Offer

93 Views | 748 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HuMcK
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

I hope people understand that these smiling photo-ops with murderous regime officials, especially ones from within the White House, are concessions of legitimacy to the NKs.

Would you rather the murderous regime be back home lobbing nukes at us and our allies instead?

I'm ok with it as part of a good faith effort towards peace, but we need to recognize that the glad-hand treatment for NK like this is a small concession in itself. These photo-ops have tremendous propaganda value in NK that will strengthen the regime. Some of POTUS' recent signaling and statements today also indicated that we have dropped human rights as a negotiating point, that's not nothing either.

Summit is back on June 12!

That will just be part of the process of Trump getting us a good deal or no deal at all

Art of the deal says to me it'll take 3-5 meetings after that to reach a good deal, if a good deal is possible

No sanction/financial relief for NoKo til Trump gets what he wants!

No pallets of cash when Trump works a deal

What deal(s) do you have in mind?

You're such a waste of time

So none.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

I hope people understand that these smiling photo-ops with murderous regime officials, especially ones from within the White House, are concessions of legitimacy to the NKs.

Would you rather the murderous regime be back home lobbing nukes at us and our allies instead?

I'm ok with it as part of a good faith effort towards peace, but we need to recognize that the glad-hand treatment for NK like this is a small concession in itself. These photo-ops have tremendous propaganda value in NK that will strengthen the regime. Some of POTUS' recent signaling and statements today also indicated that we have dropped human rights as a negotiating point, that's not nothing either.

That will just be part of the process of Trump getting us a good deal or no deal at all

Art of the deal says to me it'll take 3-5 meetings after that to reach a good deal, if a good deal is possible

So none.

You wouldn't comprehend the definition of "deal" no matter who explained this foreign concept to you
Canada2017
HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Far too early to begin complaining about the terms of any potential deal with North Korea.

Hopefully just find a way to formally end the Korean War, establish solid trade relations between the North and South and eventually get our people the hell out of there .

cinque
HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

But Drumpf is going to get us all nuked reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Un's father made the same pronouncements. Again, they are not talking about unilaterally giving up their nukes. When NK talks about denuclearization, they mean the removal of all nuclear-armed (NATO) forces from the Korean Peninsula, probably along with regime-safety guarantees and recognition. I'm sure they definitely wouldn't invade SK immediately after our forces left the battlespace, because NK has a history of trustworthiness and good faith negotiations. /s
IF NK wants NATO troops out of South Korea then we should totally agree to that.... because there are not NATO troops in South Korea....

there is however a UN mission there.....

Pedantry aside, which I know you love, you would take a deal where NK promised to disarm if we left the area?

I just love proving you wrong. You don't even know who has troops there or what organization they are from but you want to complain about a hypothetical.

I see, pedantry it is. You know quibbling over word use isn't "proving me wrong", right? It's just a tactic for avoiding the substance of the discussion, something I've noticed you're very good at.
When it comes to avoidance and quibbling, he's peerless.
Make Racism Wrong Again
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

So none.

You wouldn't comprehend the definition of "deal" no matter who explained this foreign concept to you

You can't name one, can you?
LIB,MR BEARS
A deal ends in billable hours, a plea and no cross examination.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

So none.

Not taxed if don't buy insurance as this was previously in Obamacare mandate
Exiting Climate Accord
Purging SA corruption(silent accomplice)
Tightening border
Tariffs
Gorsuch(sp?)
Swamp
Deregulation
Unemployment
Loosening Dodd-Frank handcuffs on banking
Standing instead of bowing(obama) to Middle East and China and EU and Russia

Starters off top head ........

Now go googling to find talking points from Snopes or NYT, hurry hurry little man
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

So none.

Exiting Climate Accord
Tightening border
Tariffs
Gorsuch(sp?)
Swamp
Deregulation
Unemployment

Now go googling to find talking points from Snopes or NYT, hurry hurry little man

Leaving a deal is making a deal? Ok, big man.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

So none.

Exiting Climate Accord
Tightening border
Tariffs
Gorsuch(sp?)
Swamp
Deregulation
Unemployment

Leaving a deal is making a deal? Ok, big man.

As I've said to you before, you wouldn't know a deal if it allowed you to win the lottery

You'd probably walk away unknowing of what just happened ......
Canada2017
Unless one counts puttering around in an Uber.....Quash has never been self employed . He just doesn't understand.

His 'success ' is limitted to pontificating on the internet.
The real world .....chuckle.....has been something less.

No point in trying to educate him now Florida....Quash is forever to be stuck in loser land .
Florda_mike
LIB,MR BEARS
Canada2017 said:

Unless one counts puttering around in an Uber.....Quash has never been self employed . He just doesn't understand.

No point in trying to educate him now Florida....Quash is forever to be stuck in loser land .
Quash and I have more than our fair share of differences. However, I am pretty sure he is an attorney and I believe he is a Waco attorney. No sense in making stuff up about him.

Between Baylor and the current DA's Office, it shouldn't be that difficult to be a successful attorney in McLennan county.
cowboycwr
HuMcK said:

You are such an idiot. You cry when Trump threatened to cancel the meetings. You cry when he meets with a leader from NK. You would rather find every little detail to complain about then admit there could be good coming out of this because of Trump.
Florda_mike
Yeah it's nice to now begin seeing who the real idiots are and they are the anti-Trumpettes and democrats

Creme is rising to the top each new day and each new successful Trump deal
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Canada2017 said:

Quash and I have more than our fair share of differences. However, I am pretty sure he is an attorney and I believe he is a Waco attorney. No sense in making stuff up about him.

Between Baylor and the current DA's Office, it shouldn't be that difficult to be a successful attorney in McLennan county.

Thanks for that. Got high hopes for the next DA.
Canada2017
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Canada2017 said:

Not making anything up.

Attorneys are a dime a dozen . For every one who is successful ( like mine ) there are 5 or 6 scrambling to make ends meet.

Hell I had one working for me part time as a secretary for 12 bucks an hour years back

quash
Canada2017 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Canada2017 said:

Not making anything up.

Attorneys are a dime a dozen . For every one who is successful ( like mine ) there are 5 or 6 scrambling to make ends meet.

Hell I had one working for me part time .as a secretary for 12 bucks an hour years back

You pretend to know me. You don't.
cinque
cowboycwr said:

HuMcK said:

You are such an idiot. You cry when Trump threatened to cancel the meetings. You cry when he meets with a leader from NK. You would rather find every little detail to complain about then admit there could be good coming out of this because of Trump.
We saw Trump's lunacy on display once more when he called the contents of Kim's letter "nice" and "very interesting" before he even read the letter.
Hurry.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Malbec
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Canada2017 said:

Not making anything up.

Hell I had one working for me part time .as a secretary for 12 bucks an hour years back

You pretend to know me. You don't.
Aren't those fighting words?
Waco1947
Deal will include lifting of sanctions which equates to .....what's the word? Oh cash
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Deal will include lifting of sanctions which equates to .....what's the word? Oh cash

Sanctions will be lifted on Trump terms, NOT obama terms! Uuuuuggggeee difference

And there won't be unmarked planes delivering pallets of unmarked foreign currency in the dead of nite to some non descript N Korean airport as obama did to "sweeten" the deal

I hope you can see that difference between "lifting sanctions" and the word "cash?"

And I hope you can see difference between an obama non-deal and a deal that works for our country like Trump does

I'm really beginning to think you democrats haven't a clue what a real deal looks like though
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Sanctions will be lifted on Trump terms, NOT obama terms! Uuuuuggggeee difference

And there won't be unmarked planes delivering pallets of unmarked foreign currency in the dead of nite to some non descript N Korean airport as obama did to "sweeten" the deal

I hope you can see that difference between "lifting sanctions" and the word "cash?"

And I hope you can see difference between an obama non-deal and a deal that works for our country like Trump does

I'm really beginning to think you democrats haven't a clue what a real deal looks like though
maybe on Trumps turn but money to NK
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

You drinking again? Wha
LIB,MR BEARS
There are differences in NK and Iran.

There is no protesting in NK. Aid/concessions are usually going to be tied to humanitarian aid.

In Iran, protests are a reality. Aid/concessions do not take the form of humanitarian aid but rather concessions to those in power.

It's the difference in giving a cup of ice to someone in the Sahara and someone in the Arctic.
JusHappy2BeHere said:

- IRS Targeting - Tin Foil Conspiracy Theory
- Spied on Journalists - Tin Foil Conspiracy Theory
- Clinton Server/e-mails - Tin Foil Conspiracy Theory
You are way behind the curve on these points.
Disappearer
HuMcK said:

I wish people understood that nuclear negotiations are supposed to be about non-proliferation and not regime change.
quash
Disappearer said:

HuMcK said:

I wish people understood that nuclear negotiations are supposed to be about non-proliferation and not regime change.

People like Bolton, agreed.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Disappearer said:

HuMcK said:

Bolton gets it

He has trouble keeping mouth shut when he needs to but he gets it!
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Disappearer said:

HuMcK said:

Bolton gets it

Yes, he gets statism and regime change. Let's just lock up "those people".
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Disappearer said:

HuMcK said:

Bolton gets it

Blah blah blah pansy wansy
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Disappearer said:

HuMcK said:

Bolton gets it

Blah blah blah pansy wansy

Blah blah state force fascist.
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

. Sorry "Maybe Trump gets his terms but they will involve ending sanctions which means cash for NK economy."
Disappearer
Bolton is a straight up lunatic. Probably the single worst person Trump could have picked for the job.
quash
Disappearer said:

Bolton is a straight up lunatic. Probably the single worst person Trump could have picked for the job.

I can live with him in a narrowly defined role. He seems free to roam unfortunately.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

. Sorry "Maybe Trump gets his terms but they will involve ending sanctions which means cash for NK economy."
Is money for the regime and money for humanitarian relief different?

The money that O gave to Iran stayed with the Ayatollahs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.