Baylor preparing to surrender to the LBGBT movement?

77,751 Views | 667 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by whiterock
YoakDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

(But gay sexual behavior in marriage is not a sin.)
But if you believe it is then Jesus says "Check your heart first,"

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
Now back to homosexual behavior....yep, still a sin.
Nope you did not check your heart. You need an education. Talk to the lgbtq community
Weird how you give the LGBT community more say over what's a sin than you give God.

That's not weird. That's 47's worldview. He's a prowling wolf seeking to devour; a false teacher.
Flaming Moderate
Why does our culture spend so much time worrying about 1% of the population? The cross dressers make up like 0.0001%, and we spend enourmous amounts of energy worry about them. Is there a problem we're trying to solve or just looking to create controversy where none exists?
LIB,MR BEARS
Flaming Moderate said:

Why does our culture spend so much time worrying about 1% of the population? The cross dressers make up like 0.0001%, and we spend enourmous amounts of energy worry about them. Is there a problem we're trying to solve or just looking to create controversy where none exists?
If they make up 1%, then they are a very powerful, very influential 1%. At what point should the insignificant number, the JV if you will, be addressed?
GrowlTowel
Flaming Moderate said:

I agree. Tell them to sit the f down and shut up.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
LIB,MR BEARS
Yeast makes up about 1.1% of bread dough for your typical sandwich bread.
Waco1947
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
Nope you did not check your heart. You need an education. Talk to the lgbtq community
Weird how you give the LGBT community more say over what's a sin than you give God.
Well God is speaking through them and saying "I am doing a new thing."
Waco1947
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
You sure it's God speaking through them? How do you know? Prove it.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
What is the "new thing"?
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.

God talks in a lisp?
Waco1947
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
What is the "new thing"?
God is Opening God's people to an unjust and demeaning bias. God has done throughout history - Samaritans, Gentiles, Women, slaves, the poor, etc
Waco1947
GrowlTowel
So he talks in a lisp? Does he f ass and abort babies as well?

Is this the New, New Testament?
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
What is the "new thing"?
God is Opening God's people to an unjust and demeaning bias. God has done throughout history - Samaritans, Gentiles, Women, slaves, the poor, etc
"God is Opening God's people to an unjust and demeaning bias"

This makes absolutely no sense. It sounds like you're saying God is subjecting his own people to demeaning bias. That would be a bad thing.
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
What is the "new thing"?
None of those things you mention were abominations or sins.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
bearassnekkid
Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Okay.
(Checking heart....)
Yep, I'm a sinner.
No, Waco47 is saying God is doing a new thing. And you're a false teacher for it. It is sickening.
ScottS
Romans 1:26-28
Waco1947
No -you are the one with a demeaning bias against gays. You were raised with it.
Waco1947
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

No -you are the one with a demeaning bias against gays. You were raised with it.
How's he being biased?

(can't wait for this answer)
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

He believes that lgbtq community is sin. Thats a stupid bias like blacks are inferior to whites.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

He believes that lgbtq community is sin. Thats a stupid bias like blacks are inferior to whites.
Well, you probably believe the "pedophile community" is sin. That's a bias, too.
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Negative. Comes pretty natural. ***s ***ging is pretty easy to make fun of.
Waco1947
GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

Negative. Comes pretty natural. ***s ***ging is pretty easy to make fun of.
As usual only ad hom attacks. God called you to love the least of these, gays, and women who have abortions. God is saddened by your heart of stone.
Waco1947
bearassnekkid
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

Well, you probably believe the "pedophile community" is sin. That's a bias, too.

Don't be so sure, DC. I mean, love is love. And Jesus is love. And all that. Waco47 probably supports it.
Florda_mike
bearassnekkid said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

Don't be so sure, DC. I mean, love is love. And Jesus is love. And all that. Waco47 probably supports it.

^^^ Abortion and pedophilia, the way of the democrat
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

He's just believing what the Bible tells him. Who are you to say he's wrong? It's not a bias to believe something is wrong...especially when the Scriptures say it so clearly.
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

He's just believing what the Bible tells him. Who are you to say he's wrong? It's not a bias to believe something is wrong...especially when the Scriptures say it so clearly.
Look it's easy to make stories but it's really hard to think critically.
It's a bias that you raised with.
Waco1947
Kyle
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

It's also hard to employ emotional intelligence to conversations. For example, do not rely on hyperbole and deliberate misinformation to deceive. For example:
1. Believe an activity is sinful is not mutually exclusive to loving or caring for people impacting by sin
2. Making immature comparisons between gays and African Americans
3. Labeling people as biased or bigoted and then using that as justification for dismissing or abusing them
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

i was not raised in the church. My parents were not churchgoers.

I began going to church on my own...many denominations...questioning what I was told.

But the Bible is pretty black and white on many things. I don't add to it or take things out of context like you do.
Waco1947
Kyle said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

It's also hard to employ emotional intelligence to conversations. For example, do not rely on hyperbole and deliberate misinformation to deceive. For example:
1. Believe an activity is sinful is not mutually exclusive to loving or caring for people impacting by sin
>>>>>>>>>>who is impacted by the "sin of homosexuality."<<<<<<<<<<>
2. Making immature comparisons between gays and African Americans. >>>>>>>>It is "mature." Why? Because the Bible was missed used to enslave people. The Bible is again being misused with gays. The Bible was miss used with women in ministry. The Bible is constantly being misused to support all kinds of bias.<<<<<<<<<<<<>
3. Labeling people as biased or bigoted and then using that as justification for dismissing or abusing them
If the shoe fits wear it. Who is abusing who? Who is dismissing who?
Waco1947
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

Kyle said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

>>>>>>>>>>who is impacted by the "sin of homosexuality."<<<<<<<<<<>
2. Making immature comparisons between gays and African Americans. >>>>>>>>It is "mature." Why? Because the Bible was missed used to enslave people. The Bible is again being misused with gays. The Bible was miss used with women in ministry. The Bible is constantly being misused to support all kinds of bias.<<<<<<<<<<<<>
If the shoe fits wear it. Who is abusing who? Who is dismissing who?

Appears you're still eating at the Gospel Buffet picking and choosing what you want. Fraud.
Waco1947
You're making up stuff. Publish a littler proof.
"Appears you're still eating at the Gospel Buffet picking and choosing what you want. Fraud.". Hollow stuff with no proof. Here's one for you - I hear you run in a clown costume through your neighborhood
Waco1947
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

You're making up stuff. Publish a littler proof.
"Appears you're still eating at the Gospel Buffet picking and choosing what you want. Fraud.". Hollow stuff with no proof. Here's one for you - I hear you run in a clown costume through your neighborhood

Still a Fraud.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

How's he being biased?

You are, quite clearly, the most confused person on this board.

The question here is whether or not homosexual behavior is a sin. The bible is explicitly clear that indeed it IS. No amount of bias, no matter how one is raised, no matter how bigoted, hateful, or judgemental you think someone is being, etc. will EVER change the fact that it's not bias, it's a biblical fact.

You have twisted the argument against the behavior, into an argument against a group of people, undoubtedly to make this about group identity politics and our supposed "bigotry" against them. No one is calling people "sin"- that doesn't even make any sense. What is "sin" is the behavior those people engage in, or what is in their hearts. This isn't about hating on individuals or a group, no matter how much you try to make it. It's simply about calling something what it is.

Needless to say, then, your comparison to "blacks are inferior to whites" is nonsensical and completely invalid.
LIB,MR BEARS
^^^What Tarp Duster said^^^
xiledinok
The Bible league or the Big 12? I love these Biblical debates.
PartyBear
Xile Baylor has churned out some nuts since the mid 90s.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.