Baylor preparing to surrender to the LBGBT movement?

76,509 Views | 667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike said:

I think this thread is about those that hate Baylor's morals and being a Christian school vs those that love it and it's history

Those that want to "fundamentally change" the university vs those that don't

Thanks obama you sob
Obama? No influence on Baylor.
You didn't go to Baylor and recognize the gays and lesbians were present.
No fundamental change.
This is all because of certain associations and memberships that bring in more cash and prestige than the homophobes. The homophobes weren't sending their kids to Baylor. They prefer small isolated schools with lower educational rankings and a sealed bubble to protect naive kids. I guess it's because they are afraid their kids might be friends with one or some how become a gay or lesbian.
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think
Truer words have never been spoken.....

Never spoken?
Where will you guys be rallying against the "here and queer" group at Homecoming?
That will only happen in your fetid imagination, X.

I'm off ignore?
Your crew will be easy to spot among the rally or protestors (whatever you call it). Do you know why?

My "crew"?

In the first place, I'm not the whiny protest kind of person. Seems like the Left has locked up that role, anyway.

But if "my crew" did show up somewhere, sure we'd be easy to spot. Think the cast of Ocean's Eleven, but forty years older and more like Frank Sinatra's crew than George Clooney's crew.

I doubt any Las Vegas crew will show up to "protest" or "rally" against "we're queer and we are here" at Baylor.
The whiny posts seem to be about your feelings. It is the business side of the school and bottom line forcing these changes.

I'm not on ignore. These threads deliver.

80% of your posts are based on spite or envy, X.

But sometimes the unintended comedy of your posts make them worth the read.
It's comedy having to watch you rally against gays.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

I think this thread is about those that hate Baylor's morals and being a Christian school vs those that love it and it's history

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.
This is all because of certain associations and memberships that bring in more cash and prestige than the homophobes. The homophobes weren't sending their kids to Baylor. They prefer small isolated schools with lower educational rankings and a sealed bubble to protect naive kids. I guess it's because they are afraid their kids might be friends with one or some how become a gay or lesbian.

When did you graduate from Baylor?
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

I was there 20-25 years ago and graduated. There were plenty of gays and lesbians. We were like modern students and were not influenced by them. It was not a secret who was gay and some were out of the closet. You?
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

I was there 20-25 years ago and graduated. There were plenty of gays and lesbians. We were like modern students and were not influenced by them. It was not a secret who was gay and some were out of the closet. You?

You say 20-25 years ago? And graduated?

Pretty vague there
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there
My degree has Bob Sloan's autograph on it and Wallace Daniel's. 20 years ago in May.
Now, what's your ties to Baylor? You didn't attend. Where did you graduate?
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there
My degree has Bob Sloan's autograph on it and Wallace Daniel's. 20 years ago in May.

I could say the same as you as well as I know Baylor, and I'm sure many here do

You know my history and are dishonest in even asking

So why wouldn't you be dishonest elsewhere

20 years in May? Which May? I'd almost bet you're lying
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

You are one crazy one. I would clean you out if you started betting.
Considering the fact I knew the guy the chit chat board is named, do you need Brian to confirm it?
Again, where did you graduate, what year, and why not Baylor?
I m busy following the game and this shooting in West Texas.
Oldbear83
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?
Where will you guys be rallying against the "here and queer" group at Homecoming?

I'm off ignore?
Your crew will be easy to spot among the rally or protestors (whatever you call it). Do you know why?

My "crew"?

In the first place, I'm not the whiny protest kind of person. Seems like the Left has locked up that role, anyway.

But if "my crew" did show up somewhere, sure we'd be easy to spot. Think the cast of Ocean's Eleven, but forty years older and more like Frank Sinatra's crew than George Clooney's crew.

I doubt any Las Vegas crew will show up to "protest" or "rally" against "we're queer and we are here" at Baylor.
The whiny posts seem to be about your feelings. It is the business side of the school and bottom line forcing these changes.

You are wrong again, X.

I don;t have a thing against gay people. Maybe you could pay attention to posts before jumping to assumptions next time?
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

Considering the fact I knew the guy the chit chat board is named, do you need Brian to confirm it?

I couldn't care less about gays or another shooting being publicized for gun control or you

I knew plenty of people too. So what
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?

I'm off ignore?

My "crew"?

You are wrong again, X.

I don;t have a thing against gay people. Maybe you could pay attention to posts before jumping to assumptions next time?
I support Baylor's business decision. You want it to be religious decision. This is where we differ.
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

I couldn't care less about gays or another shooting being publicized for gun control or you

**** you, you Florida Panhande fake southern cornbread. I care because I know people there. I m sure I could find one from there willing to stomp your neck for free and drop you in a sand dune.

Your grandparents went to Baylor? What happen to you? Nobody cares you went to Texas Tech. It was frowned upon.
Oldbear83
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?

I'm off ignore?

My "crew"?

You are wrong again, X.

I support Baylor's business decision. You want it to be religious decision. This is where we differ.
Again, you are wrong. Please take the time to read my posts, rather than assume anyone criticizing you is identical to everyone else criticizing you.
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?

I'm off ignore?

My "crew"?

You are wrong again, X.

Again, you are wrong. Please take the time to read my posts, rather than assume anyone criticizing you is identical to everyone else criticizing you.
Okay, what's your issues with Baylor? We know you are a Caber, a group vented up because that incestuous derp couldn't keep up with discipline and a Baptist Country Club board didn't know how to handle one like him.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

**** you, you Florida Panhande fake southern cornbread. I care because I know people there. I m sure I could find one from there willing to stomp your neck for free and drop you in a sand dune.

Your grandparents went to Baylor? What happen to you? Nobody cares you went to Texas Tech. It was frowned upon.

^^^ There ya go

Hate oozing out of a Libtard

LMAO at your threats

Like I said you knew my history but kept asking

Not much to you
Oldbear83
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?

I'm off ignore?

My "crew"?

You are wrong again, X.

Okay, what's your issues with Baylor? We know you are a Caber, a group vented up because that incestuous derp couldn't keep up with discipline and a Baptist Country Club board didn't know how to handle one like him.
First, leave Briles out of this. He has nothing to do with this topic, and despite your inability to make a post without going after him, you need to start staying on topic.

Second, it's more than slightly hypocritical in a thread about attitudes towards sexual behavior, that you cannot refrain from false and defamatory phrases like 'incestuous derp'. Clean up your language if you want to be treated like an adult.

Show courtesy and focus on the topic, and I will be happy to reply in the same tone. Continue to post in spite and malice, and I will leave you alone in your malignant behavior.
Waco1947
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

tcbear said:

It is not "certainly unclear" how the bible addresses people who are born homosexual. In fact, it is abundantly clear in Scripture that we are all born with a sin nature. The fact that we all have a propensity to sin does not mean our sin ceases to be sin.

How we battle against our sin nature via reliance on the Lord is what matters.

You have swallowed the false logic of the gay lobby hook, line, and sinker.

True we are all born to sin but homosexuality is not a sin. The Bible only knows homosexual behavior and only in the most idolatrous since - temple prostitution and the Roman and Greek party scene.
Those are abhorrent. Homosexual behavior anal and oral sex outside of marriage is wrong just like for heterosexuals but, like straights, anal and oral sex are ok.
And no Mark is about divorce not the marriage of one and one woman. The Pharisees begin the discussion with a question divorce a man and woman so naturally Jesus answers that question.

Once again 47 demonstrates:
- He still doesn't know how to use the quote function;
- His failure of reading comprehension skills in light of Romans 1:24-32; and
- His misunderstanding that before there is a divorce, there must be a marriage...between a man and a woman. Irrelevant comment The Pharisees specifically ask about "man and woman." Jesus answered accordingly. You cannot deny it.

I pray for your former congregants that they someday receive the correct teaching.
"Correct teaching" is tainted by your upbringing. You were raised homophobic. I can't help that part of you.
Romans 1: 24-32 is clearly idolatry not homosexuality.

I'd ask you to explain how Romans 1:26-27 doesn't describe homosexuality as sinful, but you obviously cannot read AND comprehend. I'll quote it here for your future reference.

Romans 1: "26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

You are a false teacher that has zero business being in the ministry.

You are the false teacher. You are reading homosexuality into the text. The context is clear - idolatry is the issue and men and women were missing their sexuality for sinful purposes. It's the purpose that is the fault and the context not the behavior itself.
Paul had not even been to Rome. He was going on rumor. And why would you raise rumor to the level of some kind rigid doctrinal law. Creating more law (which in the case is wrong) Paul says we are freed from that law. Do eat shrimp or wear cotton and polyester together? In Christ we are freed from the law. Right? Your "new homosexuality is sin Law" is wrong.

What part of "the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men," do you not understand? Please explain how this isn't a sin. You can't because it doesn't fit your worldview. You are a wolf that has zero business leading God's church no different than a pedophile priest preying on young boys.
Context
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you
You dumb derp. You knew mine.
You need to gtfo and try to influence some poor Florida Panhandle residents. You would end up dead out there. Probably would insult some Mexican woman and become a victim of gun violence.
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?

I'm off ignore?

My "crew"?

You are wrong again, X.

First, leave Briles out of this. He has nothing to do with this topic, and despite your inability to make a post without going after him, you need to start staying on topic.

Second, it's more than slightly hypocritical in a thread about attitudes towards sexual behavior, that you cannot refrain from false and defamatory phrases like 'incestuous derp'. Clean up your language if you want to be treated like an adult.

Show courtesy and focus on the topic, and I will be happy to reply in the same tone. Continue to post in spite and malice, and I will leave you alone in your malignant behavior.
Tough day for a Caber, right? I told you all Willie was getting fired.
Oldbear83
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

whitetrash said:

xiledinok said:

I don't think

Never spoken?

I'm off ignore?

My "crew"?

You are wrong again, X.

Tough day for a Caber, right? I told you all Willie was getting fired.
Translation: Staying on topic and being decent is asking too much from X.

At least X made it clear, he can't post without insults and malice.

Off he goes.

xiledinok
Oldbear, give us your reasoning.

You know this is a Baylor board. You ve posted enough trash on Rhule. I can resist laughing at Briles' family coaching stock falling on it's face. They stole money in 2016 and undercut the school. You need to explain another choke by Baby Briles. Do it on the football board.

YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

tcbear said:

It is not "certainly unclear" how the bible addresses people who are born homosexual. In fact, it is abundantly clear in Scripture that we are all born with a sin nature. The fact that we all have a propensity to sin does not mean our sin ceases to be sin.

How we battle against our sin nature via reliance on the Lord is what matters.

You have swallowed the false logic of the gay lobby hook, line, and sinker.

True we are all born to sin but homosexuality is not a sin. The Bible only knows homosexual behavior and only in the most idolatrous since - temple prostitution and the Roman and Greek party scene.
Those are abhorrent. Homosexual behavior anal and oral sex outside of marriage is wrong just like for heterosexuals but, like straights, anal and oral sex are ok.
And no Mark is about divorce not the marriage of one and one woman. The Pharisees begin the discussion with a question divorce a man and woman so naturally Jesus answers that question.

Once again 47 demonstrates:
- He still doesn't know how to use the quote function;
- His failure of reading comprehension skills in light of Romans 1:24-32; and
- His misunderstanding that before there is a divorce, there must be a marriage...between a man and a woman. Irrelevant comment The Pharisees specifically ask about "man and woman." Jesus answered accordingly. You cannot deny it.

I pray for your former congregants that they someday receive the correct teaching.
"Correct teaching" is tainted by your upbringing. You were raised homophobic. I can't help that part of you.
Romans 1: 24-32 is clearly idolatry not homosexuality.

I'd ask you to explain how Romans 1:26-27 doesn't describe homosexuality as sinful, but you obviously cannot read AND comprehend. I'll quote it here for your future reference.

Romans 1: "26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

You are a false teacher that has zero business being in the ministry.

You are the false teacher. You are reading homosexuality into the text. The context is clear - idolatry is the issue and men and women were missing their sexuality for sinful purposes. It's the purpose that is the fault and the context not the behavior itself.
Paul had not even been to Rome. He was going on rumor. And why would you raise rumor to the level of some kind rigid doctrinal law. Creating more law (which in the case is wrong) Paul says we are freed from that law. Do eat shrimp or wear cotton and polyester together? In Christ we are freed from the law. Right? Your "new homosexuality is sin Law" is wrong.

What part of "the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men," do you not understand? Please explain how this isn't a sin. You can't because it doesn't fit your worldview. You are a wolf that has zero business leading God's church no different than a pedophile priest preying on young boys.
Context

Can't answer. Got it. Fraud.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you
You need to gtfo and try to influence some poor Florida Panhandle residents. You would end up dead out there. Probably would insult some Mexican woman and become a victim of gun violence.

^^^ A triggered out Lib

Showing your youth as I suspected you were young

It's ok with you to question me but when you're questioned you go unhinged and start giving dam near or outright death threats

That's who libs are though, as we all know, so nothing unexpected here at all

You're like all libs, you have no soul
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

It's ok with you to question me but when you're questioned you go unhinged and start giving dam near or outright death threats

You don't care about anyone getting shot, cops or innocent civilians. I posted I would have no trouble finding one from West Texas to treat you like a crazy ran over dog. They wouldn't tolerate your nonsense. Most are all white Republicans who voted for Trump. You need your nails done if you think it was a threat. You wouldn't last long.

You look stupid posting about gun violence while not knowing anyone's background or feelings towards the gun industry.

You post like an ignorant derp trying to add your $0.02 on Baylor's stance on gays (you didn't attend and wouldn't know).

You come off as a clueless guy living in the sticks of the Florida Panhandle (worse than Alabama and not admired by red voters in places like Sarasota (80 percent Republican and white).

You can call me any name you want to call me. One peckerwood from Florida doesn't bother me masquerading on political board, where he didn't go to school.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

You don't care about anyone getting shot, cops or innocent civilians. I posted I would have no trouble finding one from West Texas to treat you like a crazy ran over dog. They wouldn't tolerate your nonsense. Most are all white Republicans who voted for Trump. You need your nails done if you think it was a threat. You wouldn't last long.

You look stupid posting about gun violence while not knowing anyone's background or feelings towards the gun industry.

You post like an ignorant derp trying to add your $0.02 on Baylor's stance on gays (you didn't attend and wouldn't know).

You come off as a clueless guy living in the sticks of the Florida Panhandle (worse than Alabama and not admired by red voters in places like Sarasota (80 percent Republican and white).

You can call me any name you want to call me. One peckerwood from Florida doesn't bother me masquerading on political board, where he didn't go to school.

FYI your last paragraph is nullified by all that preceded it

You reek of a wasted life
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

You are running around on a message board like a paid political operative spewing **** about not caring about innocent people and law men getting shot. You couldn't convince anyone your life has value and meaning.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

You are running around on a message board like a paid political operative spewing **** about not caring about innocent people and law men getting shot. You couldn't convince anyone your life has value and meaning.

Serious question

Are you drunk?

Go to bed child
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

Serious question

Are you drunk?

Go to bed child

Completely sober. Surprised you didn't hit your head in a car wreck or something because you are crazier than a ran over dog.
You don't care about anyone, remember? Everything is political including people getting shot. You are a very sick puppy.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

Serious question

Are you drunk?

Go to bed child

Completely sober. Surprised you didn't hit your head in a car wreck or something because you are crazier than a ran over dog.
You don't care about anyone, remember? Everything is political including people getting shot. You are a very sick puppy.

You sound like recently deceased(from this board) LIQ

Completely out of your head

I think I need to apologize for having free rent in your head

Night night
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

Thanks obama you sob
No fundamental change.

Pretty vague there

^^^ There ya go

LMAO at your threats

Not much to you

^^^ A triggered out Lib

Serious question

Are you drunk?

Go to bed child

You sound like recently deceased(from this board) LIQ

Completely out of your head

I think I need to apologize for having free rent in your head

Night night

Liq is vacationing and moving. He's very normal.

I perceive you as someone who had trauma in their life. I hope it wasn't childhood sexual trauma but you never know these days.
Good night. The Bears are 1-0 and Oldbear's FSU Seminoles are 0-1. Great start to football season.
Waco1947
FM is a grand father who thinks like his 3 year grandchildren
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Way to reflect the love of God, Mr. Minister.
xiledinok
Waco1947 said:

Christian father and family man was one of the victims. The names of the dead are getting released.
Florda_mike
Glad you took a break from posting for 14 hours
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

Glad you took a break from posting for 14 hours

On the phone. The Cabers on the football board are on suicide watch. Their dreams are fading. All they have left is a down and out 3A high school coach trying to rebuild himself on Title IX (it's the only Roman numeral he knows). Gotta get off at 3:20. I hope they bang on their keyboard (with their noggins).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.