Kyle Rittenhouse trial

54,522 Views | 970 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This needs to end now so more rioters don't come and the powder key that is our national media doesn't incite more unrest and division.
Canada2017
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

Disagree on C. When politicians hold back police and allow riots to continue it is up to citizens to step in and stop the violence. Citizens are literally the last line of defense against anarchy.
Are you advocating open gun battles?
This comment reflects exactly why the defendant has to be found 'guilty'.

As the authorities can only restrain ONE part of our society from open warfare.

The gangs, mobs and rat people are already beyond restraint .
Redbrickbear
Media continues to show themselves to be enemies of the people.

MSNBC was obstructing justice by trying to make the Rittenhouse jurors intimidated. Knowing that the corporate media is watching them and trying to discover their identity, a warning that they had better deliver the right verdict:

Wangchung
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

Disagree on C. When politicians hold back police and allow riots to continue it is up to citizens to step in and stop the violence. Citizens are literally the last line of defense against anarchy.
He couldn't even stop them from lighting a dumpster on fire and you're convinced somehow the riots were going to be stopped by him and the others out there? What did you think was going to happen? Are you advocating open gun battles?
Seatbelts aren't made to prevent crashes, same thing goes for the fire extinguisher Kyle was using. He was there to prevent what he could and that included fires spreading. Turns out Kyle stopped three violent protestors and ran off who knows how many more. If we "grand scheme" it he shot a felon that raped five boys between the ages of 8-11 and he shot a felon(domestic abuse) illegally in possession of a firearm. If there had been enough people in the 20 minute area around Kenosha with Kyle's attitude I doubt there would have been any violence. If he had your attitude the child rapist would still be out raping little boys, the domestic abuser would still be running around illegally armed and Kenosha would have had more damage, rioting and looting. This case has also exposed the media and many politicians as the lying *******s they truly are, so again, a good result of Kyle's actions.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Hmmm....

Yeah, but but but anyone slinging a skate board around like a club should considered unarmed.
Canada2017
Redbrickbear said:

Media continues to show themselves to be enemies of the people.

MSNBC was obstructing justice by trying to make the Rittenhouse jurors intimidated. Knowing that the corporate media is watching them and trying to discover their identity, a warning that they had better deliver the right verdict:

Of course.

The judge is no dummy.......knows without a doubt jury tampering is in full force.

Remains to be seen if he has the courage for a directed verdict .

Wangchung
Crossed state lines with drugs.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Some of the people arrested have to be confused since even worse behavior was deemed acceptable last year.
Redbrickbear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Some of the people arrested have to be confused since even worse behavior was deemed acceptable last year.
That was an election year.

Mob violence was useful to the ruling class at the time.

It will not be tolerated again until its needed.
STxBear81
are you kidding about this or do you really think he should be guilty to quiet the mob?
ABC BEAR
Wangchung said:

It sounds like she crossed a state line to incite violence. Isn't that a no-no?
GrowlTowel
ABC BEAR said:

Wangchung said:

It's an insurrection.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Oldbear83
Only in D.C. and only when MAGA people do it.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wrecks Quan Dough
GrowlTowel said:

ABC BEAR said:

Wangchung said:

It's an insurrection.
Almost as bad as firing at Fort Sumter.
Wangchung
ABC BEAR said:

Wangchung said:

Good thing the state stepped up and used their men with guns to stop her. No Kyles necessary!
Forest Bueller_bf
Any insight from our Lawyer friends as to why this verdict is taking so long.
Redbrickbear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Pretty simple.

There are a few AFWLs on the jury determined to convict Kyle.

And there are also a few legacy midwestern men on the jury who won't to pushed or harangued into voting him guilty.

FormerFlash
Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Pretty simple.

And there are also a few legacy midwestern men on the jury who won't to pushed or harangued into voting him guilty.

Juries are supposed to be filled with people who leave their stupid politics behind and make a determination based on the facts presented. smh
Jack Bauer
Wow, Mr. Clean gets nearly every single word of this tweet wrong.

Oso Pardo
What is AFWL? Not familiar with that one.
Jack Bauer
Oso Pardo said:

I'm gonna guess...

Affluent female white liberal...what do I win?
Jack Bauer
Maybe the jury wants to do a "news dump" of the verdict at 5PM on Friday and have the weekend to start moving to another state?
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Oso Pardo said:

I'm gonna guess...

correct...and you win nothing
Redbrickbear
FormerFlash said:

Redbrickbear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Pretty simple.

Juries are supposed to be filled with people who leave their stupid politics behind and make a determination based on the facts presented. smh
Sure...but are you living in 21st century America with the rest of us?
Oso Pardo
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Oso Pardo said:

I'm gonna guess...

correct...and you win nothing
I was thinking Antifa Female Women Liber, close but no cigar LOL!

BTW, I'm making a joke so don't crucify me...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Maybe the jury wants to do a "news dump" of the verdict at 5PM on Friday and have the weekend to start moving to another state?
My guess is Georgia. From what I have seen of that case so far, that red-headed peckerhead should go to prison for life.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Do these people just lie continually for the hell of it.

Quote:

A 17 year old white supremacist domestic terrorist drove across state lines, armed with an AR 15.

He shot and killed 2 people who had assembled to affirm the value, dignity, and worth of Black lives.

At the least the bolded is fantasy.
riflebear
ATL Bear
Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

He couldn't even stop them from lighting a dumpster on fire and you're convinced somehow the riots were going to be stopped by him and the others out there? What did you think was going to happen? Are you advocating open gun battles?
Seatbelts aren't made to prevent crashes, same thing goes for the fire extinguisher Kyle was using. He was there to prevent what he could and that included fires spreading. Turns out Kyle stopped three violent protestors and ran off who knows how many more. If we "grand scheme" it he shot a felon that raped five boys between the ages of 8-11 and he shot a felon(domestic abuse) illegally in possession of a firearm. If there had been enough people in the 20 minute area around Kenosha with Kyle's attitude I doubt there would have been any violence. If he had your attitude the child rapist would still be out raping little boys, the domestic abuser would still be running around illegally armed and Kenosha would have had more damage, rioting and looting. This case has also exposed the media and many politicians as the lying *******s they truly are, so again, a good result of Kyle's actions.
And I'm the one accused of being "off the rails". Why not just shoot rioters? I've seen first hand where it's been done in other countries. While bloody and brutal, it is effective in stopping riots. And you'd likely take out some more criminals, thus preventing future crimes in the "grand scheme"…

The guy had a weapon and a fire extinguisher. Under your "protector of property" idea he had the former to enable him to use the latter. But he didn't, he ran away. Stop elevating this guy beyond what he is. Self defense, that's what this is.
Wangchung
ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

ATL Bear said:

Wangchung said:

And I'm the one accused of being "off the rails". Why not just shoot rioters? I've seen first hand where it's been done in other countries. While bloody and brutal, it is effective in stopping riots. And you'd likely take out some more criminals, thus preventing future crimes in the "grand scheme"…

The guy had a weapon and a fire extinguisher. Under your "protector of property" idea he had the former to enable him to use the latter. But he didn't, he ran away. Stop elevating this guy beyond what he is. Self defense, that's what this is.
I simply contend it's both self defense and heroism. As far as shooting rioters, sure, why not? They were told to stop, they kept rioting and looting, end the threat. Mobs only understand force.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Not sure I would be happy that a rapist and pedo assembled to affirm that my life mattered..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Not sure I would be happy that a rapist and pedo assembled to affirm that my life mattered..
Joseph Rosenbaum had JUST LEFT a mental hospital.

I doubt he just decided to be a Civil rights hero after that.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

Joseph Rosenbaum had JUST LEFT a mental hospital.

I doubt he just decided to be a Civil rights hero after that.

His language that night seemed to indicate he was not there to promote racial harmony.
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Do you think the 3 guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery are heroes who were fighting anarchy?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Do you think the 3 guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery are heroes who were fighting anarchy?
Analogy fail. Do better.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.