Kyle Rittenhouse trial

54,478 Views | 970 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Any speak of his travel to the riots means nothing. He has as much right to be there guarding against the rioters as the rioters had to be there rioting. Period. He had every right to use deadly force against a violent man threatening to kill him and chasing him, grabbing for his gun in his final moments. He had every right to defend himself from the man who tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. He had every right to shoot the armed rioter who was aiming his pistol at him. The kid should walk.

No but he didn't have any reason to be there. Whether he had the right to be flaunting an AR he didn't own, in another state, was an interesting legal discussion, but the guy is an idiot who was looking for trouble. Trouble may have found him before he started his own, but he's an idiot for being there at all.
I agree, but he isn't indicted for aggravated idiocy
BearTruth13
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Any speak of his travel to the riots means nothing. He has as much right to be there guarding against the rioters as the rioters had to be there rioting. Period. He had every right to use deadly force against a violent man threatening to kill him and chasing him, grabbing for his gun in his final moments. He had every right to defend himself from the man who tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. He had every right to shoot the armed rioter who was aiming his pistol at him. The kid should walk.

No but he didn't have any reason to be there. Whether he had the right to be flaunting an AR he didn't own, in another state, was an interesting legal discussion, but the guy is an idiot who was looking for trouble. Trouble may have found him before he started his own, but he's an idiot for being there at all.

Edit: also wasn't he 17? Can we just agree that we wouldn't enjoy the results of a police force full of 17 year olds? That maybe policing should not be done by rando 17 year olds?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I wonder how many posters are encouraging their kids and grandkids to go armed to violent protests. If so, great parenting.
Doc Holliday
It's insane how much the media spins this.

GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Edit: also wasn't he 17? Can we just agree that we wouldn't enjoy the results of a police force full of 17 year olds? That maybe policing should not be done by rando 17 year olds?
He had every reason to be there. He was there to protect property and lives. He shot some goons. Give him a medal already. The world has two less thugs in it. We are all better off.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I wonder how many posters are encouraging their kids and grandkids to go armed to violent protests. If so, great parenting.
It is. If you are burning down buildings and rioting for "social justice," expect to get shot. They got what they deserved.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Made a dumb choice and put himself in a situation to only escalate violence. The likelihood he would be attacked and thereby shoot someone was high. And he purposefully put himself there anyways.

Don't think he should spend his life in jail but he shouldn't get off scot free.

He is on trial for a crime he didn't commit. Generally speaking, we put people jail for committing actual crimes.

If I had an illegally obtained weapon and was out in downtown and shot a few people, I would certainly be on trial and probably going to prison on at least a minor charge.

Good for you. Here in the real world we shoot criminals that commit, you know, violent crimes. Like the goons that got shot.
Where do you live exactly? 1750?

Houston. Murder rate up 20% thanks to people that think like you. Shoot criminals. It's win, win.

I'm down in Houston too. Not exactly quaking in my boots. Stay away from the parts of the city that have always been violent at midnight and you are fine.
Ahh, blame the victims. Here is an idea, why not lock criminals up and keep those communities safe for the people that have to live there?
BearTruth13
GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Made a dumb choice and put himself in a situation to only escalate violence. The likelihood he would be attacked and thereby shoot someone was high. And he purposefully put himself there anyways.

Don't think he should spend his life in jail but he shouldn't get off scot free.

He is on trial for a crime he didn't commit. Generally speaking, we put people jail for committing actual crimes.

If I had an illegally obtained weapon and was out in downtown and shot a few people, I would certainly be on trial and probably going to prison on at least a minor charge.

Good for you. Here in the real world we shoot criminals that commit, you know, violent crimes. Like the goons that got shot.

Houston. Murder rate up 20% thanks to people that think like you. Shoot criminals. It's win, win.

I'm down in Houston too. Not exactly quaking in my boots. Stay away from the parts of the city that have always been violent at midnight and you are fine.
Ahh, blame the victims. Here is an idea, why not lock criminals up and keep those communities safe for the people that have to live there?

Let me know when you find a major city with zero crime. I'd love to travel there.

Sorry big ole Houston makes you nervous.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Let me know when you find a major city with zero crime. I'd love to travel there.

It doesn't. I carry. Lock criminals up.
BearTruth13
GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Did you find that mythical city in human history with zero crime?
Wangchung
BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Did you find that mythical city in human history with zero crime?
It's just outside the mythical city in human history that thrived without police and with disarmed citizens.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Redbrickbear
Wangchung said:

Jack Bauer said:

Truly, it's easy to see the msm is the enemy of all Americans. If we had an unbiased media the Republicans would rule.
My God this is regime propaganda.

This is Pravda level reporting.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

The results seem good to me; two dead violent rioters and one maimed rioter who won't be out trying to shoot people ever again. I know I know, "but she was dressed like a **** in a bad part of town so her rape is her own fault" and all that, but at worst Kyle held a borrowed gun. Thankfully he had a gun, because we have seen what BLM mobs do to people armed with less who dare to protect property and lives from rioters.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Wangchung said:

Jack Bauer said:

Truly, it's easy to see the msm is the enemy of all Americans. If we had an unbiased media the Republicans would rule.
My God this is regime propaganda.

This is Pravda level reporting.

I see Nick Sandman type lawsuits toward NBC and TYT for Rittenhouse.
Redbrickbear

Wangchung
Harrison Bergeron
Not that there are 100 examples / day, but this definitely is top 10 media "narrative" vs. "truth" coverage.
muddybrazos
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Did the pedo or the other felon that he shot have a good reason to be there? Did Gaige have a good reason to pull a gun on him or to be there at all? All 3 of the people that he shot were from other states and most likely paid to go there and start trouble.
Jack Bauer
muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Did the pedo or the other felon that he shot have a good reason to be there? Did Gaige have a good reason to pull a gun on him or to be there at all? All 3 of the people that he shot were from other states and most likely paid to go there and start trouble.
Rosenbaum was a disturbed, mentally ill, bipolar, suicidal, pedophile.

He had less reason to be at that location than Rittenhouse.
Wangchung
Jack Bauer said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh come on, we can't hold those trivial things against him! He was out rioting in the name of a violent criminal who fought police and went for a knife and ended up shot for his troubles! That's a free pass to do whatever you want and if your victims fight back we just say they were in the wrong place! Justice!
Redbrickbear
Wangchung said:

Jack Bauer said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh come on, we can't hold those trivial things against him! He was out rioting in the name of a violent criminal who fought police and went for a knife and ended up shot for his troubles! That's a free pass to do whatever you want and if your victims fight back we just say they were in the wrong place! Justice!
"shot while attending a racial justice protest" is how the media is framing it.
Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

#unity
Jack Bauer
Wow this is all they have...case dismissed

Freedomb3ar
President Poopy Pants already labeled and convicted him no?
Porteroso
muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

So he's an idiot 17 year old that borrowed an AR and went to police a riot filled with idiots. Does that make you feel better?

They were doing something dumb so he did too? How old are you? That one hasn't worked for me in a long time, probably ever.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

So he's an idiot 17 year old that borrowed an AR and went to police a riot filled with idiots. Does that make you feel better?

They were doing something dumb so he did too? How old are you? That one hasn't worked for me in a long time, probably ever.
Some people claim being a cop is dumb because you can get shot. Some people think it's dumb to let people burn down cities while politicians hold back police and the national guard.
Doc Holliday
Lmao
Canon
Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

He set out to literally serve and protect innocent people from violent criminals. God pity the country that needs heroes. God d@m n the country that demonizes them.
Malbec
Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

That's a gross mischaracterization of why he was there. He didn't just hear about some planned demonstration and show up to bust some heads. He was asked to be there to help protect a business. I'm not surprised though. What time is your MSNBC show? I wouldn't want to miss it this week.
Porteroso
Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

That's a gross mischaracterization of why he was there. He didn't just hear about some planned demonstration and show up to bust some heads. He was asked to be there to help protect a business. I'm not surprised though. What time is your MSNBC show? I wouldn't want to miss it this week.

I bet they stream them on the internet now, if you need to catch up. Technology is crazy right?

Also I saw the video, and was not aware he was anywhere near a business. Where was this business he was protecting in the video? Seems he was out amongst the rioters, on the street. That's just what I remember from the video, I could be wrong, but seems "he was asked to protect a business" is a gross mischaracterization of what he did.
GrowlTowel
Obviously I am not in the courtroom but with the evidence that has been reported, I don't see how the prosecution survives directed verdict after it closes.

There is simply no need to subject the jury to harassment for their verdict. Judge should end the circus.
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

I bet they stream them on the internet now, if you need to catch up. Technology is crazy right?

Also I saw the video, and was not aware he was anywhere near a business. Where was this business he was protecting in the video? Seems he was out amongst the rioters, on the street. That's just what I remember from the video, I could be wrong, but seems "he was asked to protect a business" is a gross mischaracterization of what he did.

You don't seem to know much about this case. Why offer opinions on it?
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

They wanted to disarm him because his presence was interfering with their malicious (not just dumb) conduct.
Sam Lowry
I jumped in late on the trial and had a hard time telling whose presentation I was looking at. You know it's not going well when the news says you're cross-examining a witness, and it's your own witness. The prosecutor must have thought this was a slam dunk and just figured out it's far from.
cowboycwr
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The kid needs to serve a little time in prison for what he has done. He went looking for trouble in a town twenty miles away from home with a firearm he was not legally allowed to own at 17. He shot three people. Two died.

Should he not be punished whatsoever, he will be George Zimmerman 2.0 and we will hear about him again soon (not in a good way). Just my opinion.

That being said, I am a staunch 2nd amendment advocate.
False. He did not go looking for trouble. He was there to help. The attackers he had to defend himself were looking for trouble and attacked him. he defended himself. He needs a statue not Floyd.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.