Kyle Rittenhouse trial

53,171 Views | 970 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NOT F****** GUILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GrowlTowel
God bless America.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Canon
Self defense against violent rioters is still protected, thank God!
chriscbear
Thank you Jesus.
Malbec
There's still some America in America. Godspeed Kyle.
Canon
Malbec said:

There's still some America in America. Godspeed Kyle.

God bless the jurors who stood BRAVELY against the Democrat hordes, in the face of almost certain personal attacks (some likely physical) at the hands of rabid, spittle flecked, hate filled, racist leftists. These men and women deserve a standing ovation.
Jack Bauer
The goons will be out in Kenosha and other places this weekend for their own justice.
Doc Holliday
Thank god and poor kid. He defends himself and the entire scumbag left and corporate media tries to end his life.

He should have never been charged to begin with.

Unfortunately cities will burn.
sombear
redfish961 said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Disagree on C. When politicians hold back police and allow riots to continue it is up to citizens to step in and stop the violence. Citizens are literally the last line of defense against anarchy.
Do you think the 3 guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery are heroes who were fighting anarchy?
No.
I don't blame you
Do you think the three rioters shot by Kyle were marching for racial justice?
The 3 men who killed Arbery claim to be protecting the community, the same claim you make for Rittenhouse.
The man killed by the Georgia defendants wasn't marching for racial justice.
You claim "hero status" for Rittenhouse, yet are silent about the Georgia "heroes"
Of course not.
Do you think the Georgia defendants are heroes, the claim you make for Rittenhouse? If not, please distinguish the 2 cases
No. They ceased being any type of hero when they tried to unlawfully detain someone without any proof of a crime being committed. They are murderers.
But in the opinion of the 3 Georgia defendants, they were defending the community from a criminal and therefore justified. There had been several robberies in the neighborhood. At the time of the killing, a citizens arrest was legal in Georgia.
You've said that Rittenhouse was defending the community, the same claim made by the Georgia defendants.

Dude, enough already. We get it.

Do you even remember what you were like before placing your testicles in your wife's purse?
Do you believe Rittenhouse is a hero?
I don't believe any of them are "heroes".

I do believe Rittenhouse is innocent via self defense.

I do believe the 3 Georgians are guilty of murder because this was not self defense.

In Rittenhouse's case he was being attacked himself. The Georgians attacked Arbery.

Well said
303Bear
Canon said:

For now...
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

The goons will be out in Kenosha and other places this weekend for their own justice.

Democrats destroy. That is what they do. The only thing they create is misery. They are enemies of America.
Canon
Doc Holliday said:

Thank god and poor kid. He defends himself and the entire scumbag left and corporate media tries to end his life.

He will be a rich man soon enough. SOOOOO many media outlets to sue, so little time.
Doc Holliday
Canon said:

Doc Holliday said:

He will be a rich man soon enough. SOOOOO many media outlets to sue, so little time.
I hope he does because that will teach some of these entities a lesson.
nein51
Right verdict just like OJ. You don't have to like the verdict for it to be correct.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Time to crack some heads. Any violence whatsoever, the rat people should be crushed and put down. Americans are tired of this s**t!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
nein51 said:

Right verdict just like OJ. You don't have to like the verdict for it to be correct.
You serious Clark? OJ trial?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Mothra
nein51 said:

Not even remotely comparable. There was DNA evidence of Goldman and his ex-wife in OJ's car for goodness sake.

Guy should have been convicted.
ATL Bear
redfish961 said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Disagree on C. When politicians hold back police and allow riots to continue it is up to citizens to step in and stop the violence. Citizens are literally the last line of defense against anarchy.
Do you think the 3 guys who killed Ahmaud Arbery are heroes who were fighting anarchy?
No.
I don't blame you
The 3 men who killed Arbery claim to be protecting the community, the same claim you make for Rittenhouse.
You claim "hero status" for Rittenhouse, yet are silent about the Georgia "heroes"
Of course not.
Do you think the Georgia defendants are heroes, the claim you make for Rittenhouse? If not, please distinguish the 2 cases
No. They ceased being any type of hero when they tried to unlawfully detain someone without any proof of a crime being committed. They are murderers.
But in the opinion of the 3 Georgia defendants, they were defending the community from a criminal and therefore justified. There had been several robberies in the neighborhood. At the time of the killing, a citizens arrest was legal in Georgia.
You've said that Rittenhouse was defending the community, the same claim made by the Georgia defendants.

Dude, enough already. We get it.

Do you even remember what you were like before placing your testicles in your wife's purse?
Do you believe Rittenhouse is a hero?
I don't believe any of them are "heroes".

I do believe Rittenhouse is innocent via self defense.

I do believe the 3 Georgians are guilty of murder because this was not self defense.

In Rittenhouse's case he was being attacked himself. The Georgians attacked Arbery.
This is exactly me, but I'm "off the rails".

Glad he was acquitted under self defense.
ATL Bear
Canon said:

Self defense against anyone needs to be protected. Now let's see if the idiots in the Whitehouse stoke the fires with other narrative distractions.
Jack Bauer
Guesses on who he sues first...

Joe Scarborough
Joe Biden
Nicole Wallace
MSNBC as a whole?
Wangchung
MSNBC acting like it's a funeral right now. Airing attacker's family's comments crying about not getting justice. Guess they're too dumb to realize their dead domestic abuser son WAS justice.
Jack Bauer
Wangchung said:

MSNBC acting like it's a funeral right now. Airing attacker's family's comments crying about not getting justice. Guess they're too dumb to realize their dead domestic abuser son WAS justice.

Doc Holliday
BellCountyBear
America is not completely down the ****ter yet! I am shocked.
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

Joe Scarborough
Joe Biden
Nicole Wallace
MSNBC as a whole?
He can't sue Biden while he is in office, I expect. He can sue his PAC that ran the ads against him. He can certainly sue Scarborough into oblivion for claiming he was an active shooter and unloading 60 rounds. The people who called him a white supremacist should be ripe targets for financial ruin as well. I think the Young Turks is going to have quite the dent in their wallets.
Porteroso
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

No.
I don't blame you

He doesn't think anything. He is a random word generator as demonstrated by his pitiful attempt to formulate an analogy.
An analogy nobody is disputing
I am disputing your analogy. It is a pitiful analogy. Arbrey was running from a group of violent men. Rittenhouse was running from a group of violent men. Arbrey was forced to defend himself from three aggressors. Rittenhouse was forced to defend himself from three aggressors.

Rittenhouse is alive today because he had a weapon to defend himself. Arbrey is not alive because he had no weapon to defend himself against his assailants.

Rittenhouse is Arbrey with a gun in your analogy. Go back to school.

At least one of the guys attacking Rittenhouse thought he had just murdered somebody. One of many reasons Rittenhouse should never have left the dealership he was protecting, and especially not alone. It's absolutely vigilante justice, and Rittenhouse is lucky he didn't die. His actions put lives in danger.
nein51
Mothra said:

nein51 said:

Not even remotely comparable. There was DNA evidence of Goldman and his ex-wife in OJ's car for goodness sake.

Yet the prosecution did not make that case in a way that Convinced 12 jurors. Literally the point I was making. You can think he is guilty but the prosecutor couldn't convince a jury of that. That is the system at work, imo.
Jack Bauer
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Joe Scarborough
Joe Biden
Nicole Wallace
MSNBC as a whole?
He can't sue Biden while he is in office, I expect. He can sue his PAC that ran the ads against him. He can certainly sue Scarborough into oblivion for claiming he was an active shooter and unloading 60 rounds. The people who called him a white supremacist should be ripe targets for financial ruin as well. I think the Young Turks is going to have quite the dent in their wallets.

I guess start with this list...

Porteroso
nein51 said:

Mothra said:

nein51 said:

Yet the prosecution did not make that case in a way that Convinced 12 jurors. Literally the point I was making. You can think he is guilty but the prosecutor couldn't convince a jury of that. That is the system at work, imo.

At the time, it was pretty obvious that the technology of DNA retrieval was too advanced for the jury. They basically dismissed DNA evidence because they didn't understand it. The system only works when those involved can understand the arguments and evidence presented. The system cannot handle new technology or complex arguments/evidence.

The OJ case made a strong argument for reform, but many more murderers would need to walk free before we'd change.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Joe Scarborough
Joe Biden
Nicole Wallace
MSNBC as a whole?
Joe Biden should be #1 on the list as well as his spokesperson.

Biden suggested he was a "White Supremacist"
Psaki doubles down and says "vigilantes with assault weapons".

Both images to incite guilt, violence, and discord.

Talking about inciting violence.

Didn't hear this from her about Stone Mountain, Georgia.

It's all about who is doing the patrolling.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

No.
I don't blame you

He doesn't think anything. He is a random word generator as demonstrated by his pitiful attempt to formulate an analogy.
I am disputing your analogy. It is a pitiful analogy. Arbrey was running from a group of violent men. Rittenhouse was running from a group of violent men. Arbrey was forced to defend himself from three aggressors. Rittenhouse was forced to defend himself from three aggressors.

Rittenhouse is alive today because he had a weapon to defend himself. Arbrey is not alive because he had no weapon to defend himself against his assailants.

At least one of the guys attacking Rittenhouse thought he had just murdered somebody.
He thought wrong.
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

No.
I don't blame you

At least one of the guys attacking Rittenhouse thought he had just murdered somebody. One of many reasons Rittenhouse should never have left the dealership he was protecting, and especially not alone. It's absolutely vigilante justice, and Rittenhouse is lucky he didn't die. His actions put lives in danger.
I would argue that the rioters are the ones that put lives in danger. Those rioters are idiots, especially the dead ones.
BylrFan
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

No.
I don't blame you

I would argue that the rioters are the ones that put lives in danger. Those rioters are idiots, especially the dead ones.

It can be both man. Rittenhouse should have never put himself in that situation. You're just asking for trouble. Courts got it right but neither side was bright in their actions.
Oldbear83
Let's go Brandon
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mothra
nein51 said:

Mothra said:

nein51 said:

You could say that same thing anytime a jury gets it wrong. Doesn't mean it was the "right" verdict.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.