Kyle Rittenhouse trial

54,540 Views | 970 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

Jack Bauer said:

Truly, it's easy to see the msm is the enemy of all Americans. If we had an unbiased media the Republicans would rule.

Incredible what passes as journalism these days .

It's all poison now……24/7.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Note: In Kenosha, a foot is not a weapon even if that foot is kicking someone in the face.
Whiskey Pete
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Note: In Kenosha, a foot is not a weapon even if that foot is kicking someone in the face.
And apparently a skateboard can never be used as a weapon like a club
br53
Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Any speak of his travel to the riots means nothing. He has as much right to be there guarding against the rioters as the rioters had to be there rioting. Period. He had every right to use deadly force against a violent man threatening to kill him and chasing him, grabbing for his gun in his final moments. He had every right to defend himself from the man who tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. He had every right to shoot the armed rioter who was aiming his pistol at him. The kid should walk.

No but he didn't have any reason to be there. Whether he had the right to be flaunting an AR he didn't own, in another state, was an interesting legal discussion, but the guy is an idiot who was looking for trouble. Trouble may have found him before he started his own, but he's an idiot for being there at all.

Edit: also wasn't he 17? Can we just agree that we wouldn't enjoy the results of a police force full of 17 year olds? That maybe policing should not be done by rando 17 year olds?
Did the pedo or the other felon that he shot have a good reason to be there? Did Gaige have a good reason to pull a gun on him or to be there at all? All 3 of the people that he shot were from other states and most likely paid to go there and start trouble.

So he's an idiot 17 year old that borrowed an AR and went to police a riot filled with idiots. Does that make you feel better?

They were doing something dumb so he did too? How old are you? That one hasn't worked for me in a long time, probably ever.
That's a gross mischaracterization of why he was there. He didn't just hear about some planned demonstration and show up to bust some heads. He was asked to be there to help protect a business. I'm not surprised though. What time is your MSNBC show? I wouldn't want to miss it this week.

I bet they stream them on the internet now, if you need to catch up. Technology is crazy right?

Also I saw the video, and was not aware he was anywhere near a business. Where was this business he was protecting in the video? Seems he was out amongst the rioters, on the street. That's just what I remember from the video, I could be wrong, but seems "he was asked to protect a business" is a gross mischaracterization of what he did.

You don't seem to know much about this case. Why offer opinions on it?

I don't really know much, that's true. I'm not following this guy like he's George Washington's reincarnation.

Can you answer my question? How far away was he from the business he was protecting? I guess I could Google it too.

Edit: so at some point he left the dealership he was "protecting" and police barred him from returning there. 6 minutes later, he was in the middle of rioters, and killed a few.

I think I'm right. Crazy that you don't need to intimately follow the case of a 17 year old mingling with the rioters he's trying to police, with an AR, to know he's an absolute imbecile.
It is not illegal to be stupid.
Porteroso
br53 said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Any speak of his travel to the riots means nothing. He has as much right to be there guarding against the rioters as the rioters had to be there rioting. Period. He had every right to use deadly force against a violent man threatening to kill him and chasing him, grabbing for his gun in his final moments. He had every right to defend himself from the man who tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. He had every right to shoot the armed rioter who was aiming his pistol at him. The kid should walk.

No but he didn't have any reason to be there. Whether he had the right to be flaunting an AR he didn't own, in another state, was an interesting legal discussion, but the guy is an idiot who was looking for trouble. Trouble may have found him before he started his own, but he's an idiot for being there at all.

Edit: also wasn't he 17? Can we just agree that we wouldn't enjoy the results of a police force full of 17 year olds? That maybe policing should not be done by rando 17 year olds?
Did the pedo or the other felon that he shot have a good reason to be there? Did Gaige have a good reason to pull a gun on him or to be there at all? All 3 of the people that he shot were from other states and most likely paid to go there and start trouble.

So he's an idiot 17 year old that borrowed an AR and went to police a riot filled with idiots. Does that make you feel better?

They were doing something dumb so he did too? How old are you? That one hasn't worked for me in a long time, probably ever.
That's a gross mischaracterization of why he was there. He didn't just hear about some planned demonstration and show up to bust some heads. He was asked to be there to help protect a business. I'm not surprised though. What time is your MSNBC show? I wouldn't want to miss it this week.

I bet they stream them on the internet now, if you need to catch up. Technology is crazy right?

Also I saw the video, and was not aware he was anywhere near a business. Where was this business he was protecting in the video? Seems he was out amongst the rioters, on the street. That's just what I remember from the video, I could be wrong, but seems "he was asked to protect a business" is a gross mischaracterization of what he did.

I don't really know much, that's true. I'm not following this guy like he's George Washington's reincarnation.

Can you answer my question? How far away was he from the business he was protecting? I guess I could Google it too.

Edit: so at some point he left the dealership he was "protecting" and police barred him from returning there. 6 minutes later, he was in the middle of rioters, and killed a few.

I think I'm right. Crazy that you don't need to intimately follow the case of a 17 year old mingling with the rioters he's trying to police, with an AR, to know he's an absolute imbecile.
I'm not saying he did anything illegal. I'm fine with letting the court figure that out. I'm simply saying he's stupid. We have many freedoms in this country that are ridiculous, and I love it, but with that comes responsibility, and this guy put himself in a really, really, really stupid situation.
Jack Bauer
Porteroso said:

br53 said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

I'm not saying he did anything illegal. I'm fine with letting the court figure that out. I'm simply saying he's stupid. We have many freedoms in this country that are ridiculous, and I love it, but with that comes responsibility, and this guy put himself in a really, really, really stupid situation.

Agreed. You think this Mom is realizing this now as he is getting grilled on the stand. He should have been at home playing Call of Duty.

If his Mom/Dad allowed him to go, they are terrible parents.
Wangchung
Or…imagine if 1,000 Kyle Rittenhouses showed up to fend off the rioters. Would there have been less rioting? Would more pedophiles have met their doom? All we know for sure is in the absence of police it is up to the good people among us to stop the bad. We are not livestock, and we have every right to meet evil when evil is being allowed and encouraged to run rampant.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
br53
Jack Bauer said:

Porteroso said:

br53 said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Agreed. You think this Mom is realizing this now as he is getting grilled on the stand. He should have been at home playing Call of Duty.

How do the two of you feel about the young people killed and injured at the Travis Scott concert? How do you feel about their parents?
Jack Bauer
br53 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Porteroso said:

br53 said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

How do the two of you feel about the young people killed and injured at the Travis Scott concert? How do you feel about their parents?

If this was Astroworld the night before, then they would have been just as stupid.

Porteroso
br53 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Porteroso said:

br53 said:

Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

muddybrazos said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Are you comparing these 2 situations?

1. Send your kid to a music concert that turns out to be overcrowded, and people die being trampled.
2. Send your 17 year old to a riot in another state with a borrowed AR-15 to do some policing.
Wangchung
His dad lives in Kenosha. Kyle lives 20 minutes from Kenosha. Let's stop pretending he trekked cross country to go shoot protesters.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Wangchung said:

His dad lives in Kenosha. Kyle lives 20 minutes from Kenosha. Let's stop pretending he trekked cross country to go shoot protesters.

Would anyone on this board let their 17 year old go to a hotbed of tension strapped with an AR-15 unsupervised?

Even NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch agreed he shouldn't have been there.

He went earlier in the day to clean graffiti, he should have gone home before dusk.
Jack Bauer
Amal Shuq-Up said:

I'm sure Kyle could have put down the gun and had a civil discussion, right?

Wangchung
Jack Bauer said:

Wangchung said:

Would anyone on this board let their 17 year old go to a hotbed of tension strapped with an AR-15 unsupervised?

It's craziness. Like letting your kids go riot in the name of some excrement for brains violent criminal that got himself shot by police. Like voting for leaders that hold back police and national guard so rioters can burn down their cities. Like not recognizing the false narrative of police being racist serial killers was all to incite these riots, to the point of the now Vice President chipping in for their bail money, in order to make Trump look bad and wrest power back into leftist hands. It's crazy like watching your city burn for days and the police sitting back doing little to nothing and all you do is change the channel.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Parents that understand gun laws should be wary of sending their young children across state lines with borrowed guns to open carry police a riot. I'm not talking about him traveling far, just the legality of doing what he did. That's a red flag to most parents.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Parents that understand gun laws should be wary of sending their young children across state lines with borrowed guns to open carry police a riot. I'm not talking about him traveling far, just the legality of doing what he did. That's a red flag to most parents.
I am not going to judge the parents without knowing what they knew at the time. He did not leave the house with the gun, so they may not have known: 1) where he was going; 2) that he would be armed.

But I agree 100% it was a bad decision for them to have let him go at all, and of course it was a bad decision for him to go at all. However, in a series of bad decisions, Rittenhouse's was not near the top.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Parents that understand gun laws should be wary of sending their young children across state lines with borrowed guns
That is not what happened. Have you followed this story at all in the past year?
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

"Sending your son to a riot in another state…" is so dramatic. It was a 20 minute drive. His father lives there. I grew up in Houston and 20 minutes of driving wouldn't even get you downtown. It's framed the way you did on purpose but as always, it's not so big a deal when we look closer. What folks here can't seem to understand is he had the same right to be there as the rioters. That means his decision making can't be scrutinized if we aren't going to condemn everyone who showed up to the 3rd night of politician-approved riots, even his attackers. He showed up to be a positive impact. His attackers showed up to destroy and cause mayhem, and maybe rape some children if they had time and access.
Harrison Bergeron
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

"Sending your son to a riot in another state…" is so dramatic. It was a 20 minute drive. His father lives there. I grew up in Houston and 20 minutes of driving wouldn't even get you downtown. It's framed the way you did on purpose but as always, it's not so big a deal when we look closer. What folks here can't seem to understand is he had the same right to be there as the rioters. That means his decision making can't be scrutinized if we aren't going to condemn everyone who showed up to the 3rd night of politician-approved riots, even his attackers. He showed up to be a positive impact. His attackers showed up to destroy and cause mayhem, and maybe rape some children if they had time and access.
If the T-shirts were reversed, the "fact checkers" would label the "crossing state lines" hysteria as "missing context."
Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Where was even presented that his parents "sent him" anywhere with a gun to police a riot?

Stop making crap up. You're acting like his parents told him to go there, here's a gun and shoot people that get in your way.
Redbrickbear
Wangchung said:

Yep,

My daily work drive is longer than that.

Liberals are ether extreme urbanites who don't venture more than 6 miles from home daily. Or they are being disingenuous.
Redbrickbear
"We used to worry about mob bosses intimidating juries into a not guilty verdict. Now we worry about politicians & the corporate press inciting unstable leftists to intimidate juries into a guilty verdict."
Wrecks Quan Dough
I want to know how each of the people he shot turned out to be such fine upstanding individuals. This guy did what government was unwilling to do and put a stop to the rioting just by defending himself.
Malbec
Rawhide said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Where was even presented that his parents "sent him" anywhere with a gun to police a riot?

Stop making crap up. You're acting like his parents told him to go there, here's a gun and shoot people that get in your way.
Actually the testimony (seized on by the prosecutor in an effort to portray Rittenhouse as a lawbreaker) was that he wasn't even staying with his mother, but rather with his friend (the one that bought the gun) in Kenosha. The prosecutor used the fact that Rittenhouse was mostly driven around by his friend (in whose home he was staying) except to go to and from work in his own car, without a driver's license.

But of course, Porteroso must mean that his parents called him at the friend's house and ordered him to take the gun and head over to the riot. /S
Wangchung
One must understand that certain segments of the population are not arguing against the facts in effort to convict Kyle, but to try and excuse the BLATANT lies that have been pushed by the majority of the media. They cannot reconcile the facts we have seen presented in trial with the accusations and exaggerations of the msm since the shootings so they try ANY excuse on that might fit. They can see Kyle is innocent of murder. What they cannot do is admit they've been duped by their preferred media….yet again.
Wangchung

riflebear
Wrecks Quan Dough
riflebear said:

She reads sic'em365?
Canon
riflebear said:

Welcome to the GOP
Wangchung
One more meme.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
When it comes to murder, Rittenhouse should receive the same sentence as Michael Byrd.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Redbrickbear
riflebear said:

Our pineapple island princess.

She is too good for both parties.
Redbrickbear
The duality of the modern progressive:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Redbrickbear said:

riflebear said:

Our pineapple island princess.

She is too good for both parties.
She is the Anti-Mazie!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.