The Fox Gagle

29,834 Views | 808 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by 4th and Inches
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparently, not a big fan of the Big Orange, per the depositions of Tucker, Hannity, and that Shrew Ingram and Murdock himself! Tucker really hates the Trumps, which is what we call a ***** where I come from.
Trumps about ready to turn his guns on these folks. Kinda loosing his platform.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Apparently, not a big fan of the Big Orange, per the depositions of Tucker, Hannity, and that Shrew Ingram and Murdock himself! Tucker really hates the Trumps, which is what we call a ***** where I come from.
Yes, Trump's populist appeal seems to be fading. Hope we have some younger options in 2024. If the Democrats dare put a Biden, Harris, Obama, or Clinton on the ballot again, I will hold my nose and vote for Trump again.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
So weird that the only conservative mainstream media outlet has their employees private texts and emails published.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LateSteak69
J.R. said:

all news networks now are bad, but Fox is the worst and most pathetic. But they know how stupidly blind the Trumpers are so i guess they are decent at recognizing that treasure trove of idiots for ratings.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

all news networks now are bad, but Fox is the worst and most pathetic. But they know how stupidly blind the Trumpers are so i guess they are decent at recognizing that treasure trove of idiots for ratings.
You must not be paying much attention to CNN and MSNBC lately. FOX has very good company with those two hyper-partisan networks.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

You must not be paying much attention to CNN and MSNBC lately. FOX has very good company with those two hyper-partisan networks.
not as much as i used to. Do you?
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

I try to keep track of all of them, though my main source is the BBC these days. Doesn't seem to have the spin that the others do.

CNN and MSNBC are every bit as hyper-partisan as FOX.
Johnny Bear
LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Yeah, it's hard to believe there so many people unwilling to blindly follow and support a political party that hates God, believes men can menstruate and get pregnant, believes you can't define what a woman is, believes illegal aliens should be allowed to enter our country at will and even given special treatment, wages war on energy and the economy, believes if we just spend enough $$trillions and restrict enough rights we can control the weather, believes the main purpose of education is to teach racial hatred and groom/indoctrinate future Marxists, and believes that murdering the unborn at will is a constitutional right.

What a bunch of dolts! I.wish they would get an "education" and understand America last is always the way to go!
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

I try to keep track of all of them, though my main source is the BBC these days. Doesn't seem to have the spin that the others do.

agreed, but for me i care more about a network spreading lies about the election while they know they are FOS as opposed to a network trying to push chicks with Ds.
LateSteak69
Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Yeah, it's hard to believe there so many people unwilling to blindly follow and support a political party that hates God, believes men can menstruate and get pregnant, believes you can't define what a woman is, believes illegal aliens should be allowed to enter our country at will and even given special treatment, wages war on energy and the economy, believes if we just spend enough $$trillions and restrict enough rights we can control the weather, believes the main purpose of education is to teach racial hatred and groom/indoctrinate future Marxists, and believes that murdering the unborn at will is a constitutional right.

What a bunch of dolts! I.wish they would get an "education" and understand America last is always the way to go!
The leader of the GOP/former president currently doesn't give a blue F about God and uses him as a prop. just heads up.
GrowlTowel
LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

The leader of the GOP/former president currently doesn't give a blue F about God and uses him as a prop. just heads up.

So he is a democrat?
LateSteak69
GrowlTowel said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

So he is a democrat?
Yes, always has been. Switched to R when he realized those folks would actually vote for him.
Johnny Bear
LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Regardless of what his personal situation is in that regard (which you have no idea about - as a "heads up") he was an outstanding POTUS as far as people of faith go - among a plethora of other accomplishments.
LateSteak69
Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Regardless of what his personal situation is in that regard (which you have no idea about - as a "heads up") he was an outstanding POTUS as far as people of faith go - among a plethora of other accomplishments.
actually i do have an idea, we all do, it's documented and out there for all to see.
Johnny Bear
LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

actually i do have an idea, we all do, it's documented and out there for all to see.

Wow! So you (and apparently a lot of other people) have the ability to discern and know the current condition of another person's innermost heart and soul at any point in time! Where do you go to get training for that sort of thing?
LateSteak69
Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Wow! So you (and apparently a lot of other people) have the ability to discern and know the current condition of another person's innermost heart and soul at any point in time! Where do you go to get training for that sort of thing?
Baylor, Chapel, once a week, freshman year. Granted i slept through most of it, but it provided a deep understanding of peoples souls and lyrics to various Jars of Clay songs.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

agreed, but for me i care more about a network spreading lies about the election while they know they are FOS as opposed to a network trying to push chicks with Ds.
Well, to be fair, CNN and MSNBC have pushed a narrative for years designed to get Democrats elected.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Well, to be fair, CNN and MSNBC have pushed a narrative for years designed to get Democrats elected.
not entirely the same as lying about election results.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

And yet, I am not sure it's all that different in terms of severity. Lying after the election isn't going to affect the election. However, when you deliberately withhold information from the American people, or spin information you know to be false to get a certain person elected, there's at least an argument that's worse.
BearN
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Any lies about election results had exactly ZERO impact on the outcome of the election and who is still occupying the White House. However, the liberal media lying incessantly for four years won Biden the election.
LateSteak69
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

And yet, I am not sure it's all that different in terms of severity. Lying after the election isn't going to affect the election. However, when you deliberately withhold information from the American people, or spin information you know to be false to get a certain person elected, there's at least an argument that's worse.
Yeah Fox News did that too until the recent deposition.
Mothra
LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

What are you referencing, exactly? Not saying FOX isn't a bad actor as well, just curious.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Just what in the hell are you talking about. I know tons of democrats that are god fearing , Christ centered folk. Really disingenuous and short sighted. Hell, I know lots of Hindu's and Muslims who are much better people than a lot of "Christians" that I'm around. You need to get out more. Everyone isn't white and Baptist!
J.R.
LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

I don't know about that ...he is a fan of 2 Corinthians and holding up the Bible upside down. Do you think Trump really think Trump is a Christian? I'm not here to judge, but his actions speak much louder than his words. He worships at the alter of Trump. If you haven't figured that out, I feel sorry for you.
J.R.
GrowlTowel said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

So he is a democrat?
he was, but found it much easier to pull the rouse over your types who buy that drivel from a liar!
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

which I just cannot, for the life of me understand why you Christian types support him. He stands for nothing Christ like. And don't give me the abortion non-sense. It was convenient for him to stir your types up on the single issue.
BearN
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

which I just cannot, for the life of me understand why you Christian types support him. He stands for nothing Christ like. And don't give me the abortion non-sense. It was convenient for him to stir your types up on the single issue.

He was lesser of two evils. Look who you put in his place.
J.R.
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

hell yes. they are all complicit! Sad state of affairs.
J.R.
BearN said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

He was lesser of two evils. Look who you put in his place.
Sorry, I can't buy that rational. You do you and I respect that.
Wangchung
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Just what in the hell are you talking about. I know tons of democrats that are god fearing , Christ centered folk. Really disingenuous and short sighted. Hell, I know lots of Hindu's and Muslims who are much better people than a lot of "Christians" that I'm around. You need to get out more. Everyone isn't white and Baptist!
You don't know ANY Christians that vote Democrat. They might call themselves Christians but they aren't when they're enabling abortion. You mistake being weak in one's beliefs and going along to get along with actual Christianity. Watered down, participation ribbon version of Christ's teachings that feel good to say and allow you to attack actual Christians who show their faith through acts rather than virtue signals.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
fubar
Wow.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

What are you referencing, exactly? Not saying FOX isn't a bad actor as well, just curious.
I don't think it is Fox, but rather some Fox personalities, e.g. Carlson & Ingraham

5 Times Tucker Carlson Privately Reviled Trump: 'I Hate Him'
Alex Pfeiffer: Trump has a pretty low rate at success in his business ventures.
Tucker Carlson: That's for sure. All of them fail. What he's good at is destroying things. He's the undisputed world champion of that.

On Trump's Plan to Skip Biden's Inauguration
A staff member texted Mr. Carlson to say they'd heard Mr. Trump was planning not to attend the inauguration, an important symbol of the peaceful transfer of power.
Carlson: I'd heard that about the inauguration. Hard to believe. So destructive.
Carlson: It's disgusting. I'm trying to look away.

On His Interactions With Trump's Team Over Sidney Powell, a Trump Lawyer
Mr. Carlson texts with the Fox News host Laura Ingraham about Sidney Powell, a lawyer for Mr. Trump and one of the biggest promoters of the unfounded election fraud claims.
Carlson:I had to try to make the WH disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before.
Laura Ingraham: No serious lawyer could believe what they were saying.
Carlson: But they said nothing in public. Pretty disgusting. And now Trump, I learned this morning, is sitting back and letting them lose the senate. He doesn't care. I care.

Carlson: We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can't wait.
Carlson: I hate him passionately.

On the Aftermath of the Capitol Riots
After the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, Mr. Carlson texts with Mr. Pfeiffer about Mr. Trump's culpability in the insurrection and how to deal with viewers who still support him. It was two weeks before the inauguration of President Biden.
Carlson: Trump has two weeks left. Once he's out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters.
Carlson: He's a demonic force, a destroyer. But he's not going to destroy us. I've been thinking about this every day for four years.
Pfeiffer: You're right. I don't want to let him destroy me either. [REDACTED]. The Trump anger spiral is vicious.
Carlson: That's for sure. Deadly. It almost consumed me in November when Sidney Powell attacked us. It was very difficult to regain emotional control, but I knew I had to. We've got two weeks left. We can do this.
J.R.
Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

You don't know ANY Christians that vote Democrat. They might call themselves Christians but they aren't when they're enabling abortion. You mistake being weak in one's beliefs and going along to get along with actual Christianity. Watered down, participation ribbon version of Christ's teachings that feel good to say and allow you to attack actual Christians who show their faith through acts rather than virtue signals.
are you effing kidding me? I am absolutely amazed you would write that for all the world to see! What rock have you been under, son? oh, and btw, you can be a Democrat and not support abortion! And yes, I know many, many. Going back....I'm am absolutely incredulous that you would even say that I don't know any Christians that vote democrat . For the record, I have an adopted child from birth who is now 24, but I am not a single issue voter. Particularly, that one. That may be one of the dumbest things I have heard here and that is saying alot! You need to get out more. Disgusting How old are you?
4th and Inches
LateSteak69 said:

GrowlTowel said:

LateSteak69 said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

So he is a democrat?
Yes, always has been. Switched to R when he realized those folks would actually vote for him.
He switch for the same reason I did, the Dems are no longer the classical Democrat platform. The progressive platform is what caused me to go independent.

Trumps policies were classic Democrat/centerist/moderate republican policies and people liked them. People didnt like his big mouth and the progressives used it against him.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Wangchung
J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

are you effing kidding me? I am absolutely amazed you would write that for all the world to see! What rock have you been under, son? oh, and btw, you can be a Democrat and not support abortion! And yes, I know many, many. Going back....I'm am absolutely incredulous that you would even say that I don't know any Christians that vote democrat . For the record, I have an adopted child from birth who is now 24, but I am not a single issue voter. Particularly, that one. That may be one of the dumbest things I have heard here and that is saying alot! You need to get out more. Disgusting How old are you?
Old enough to know that voting to empower abortion means you're not a Christian. I'm sure there were good Nazis who didn't support EVERYTHING the National Socialist Party did, too, but they supported some terrible **** by not being single issue supporters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.