The Fox Gagle

31,684 Views | 808 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trump encouraged A protest. Exhorted for it to be a "peaceful and patriotic" protest.
And when it got out of hand, he promptly exhorted supporters to go home.
They did.

You post fiction.

Trump told people to come to Washington on Jan 6. "It'll be wild"

Trump had knowledge on the morning of Jan. 6 that these demonstrators were armed.

Trump told the demonstrators to go to the Capitol and "I'll go with you". Then he told the Secret Service detail to take him to the Capitol.

He summoned the mob, he knew the crowd was armed, and he told the crowd to "fight like hell". Other speakers urged "trial by combat" and asked the crowd to sacrifice "their blood, their sweat, their tears" and even perhaps their very lives.
When the attack was under way, he inflamed the crowd by tweeting that "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what was necessary."
"All Mike Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president and you are the happiest people," he told his supporters.
As the mob assaulted the Capitol, Trump sat in his dining room off the Oval Office, watching the violence on television and choosing to do nothing for hours to stop it.

Would you agree that Harris was irresponsible in her comments in the same way Trump was?
Yes.

Are you saying Trump was irresponsible in his Jan 6 remarks?
Indeed, I am. Sounds like we are on the same page. I think they both were, and have always thought that.
Trump's comments can only be considered irresponsible within context that Republicans do not have a right to protest like everyone else does. At time he made them, he made it clear that the protests should be peaceful, and when it was obvious to him they had gotten out of hand, he issued a personal call for the rioters to go home.

Harris, by contrast, made her comments in the middle of weeks which turned in to months of very violent protests which destroyed billions of dollars of property and cost dozens of lives. Not only did she make no effort to de-escalate, she earnestly encouraged them to continue.

The difference is quite stark.
100% false.

The facts MOST FAVORABLE to Trump show he waited an hour after the riot got out of hand to tweet anything (2:38 pm), and even then, he did NOT tell the rioters to go home. ("Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!") His tweet telling the rioters to go home was almost 2 hours after his initial tweet and 3 hours after he knew there was violence - 4:17 pm

And that entire time, his closest friends and family were telling him to act immediately.

Whatever one thinks of Trump, he was a selfish, dangerous coward on Jan 6.

And I say "most favorable," because several Trump allies told the Jan 6 committee, that, not only did Trump know about the violence (he was watching on tv), but specifically knew Pence was in real danger and had to be removed, and he responded that Pence deserved it.
Who could doubt Trump distrusted much of what he was being told, particularly what he was seeing/hearing on media. He obviously trusted his supporters and did not want to infringe on their rights to protest. That makes my comment in bold 100% true. What he did say was quite appropriate. So all you have is timeline. Very weak.

You spent too much time watching the J6 hearings on the Reichstag Fire.

Very disturbing response. I like most of your posts and thought you were more objective. He was WATCHING as they breached the fences! And it's not the media or the JG cmtee I believe, it's what Trump's own still-loyal people said. There are abundant texts, phone records, and statements on this. It is not in dispute. He did nothing for almost an hour and did not tell them to go home until almost 3 hours.

In all of his conversations that day WITH HIS OWN PEOPLE he never denied what was happening.
I saw a bike rack being moved.

I also saw a lot of videos of people walking thru the Capitol building taking pictures of art, selfies with CAPO, talking with CAPO, etc..... As well as a lot of videos of people walking thru rope lines, being very orderly and respectful.

We have the benefit of hindsight. Trump erred in a number of ways, trusting his supporters too much, imputing best intentions to a crowd of overwhelmingly good people that had bad actors doing bad things, etc......he did not want to do what had been done to him and his supporters for years - overreacting, making stuff up, cracking down unreasonably, etc.... He can be critiqued on the timeline of how quickly he made decisions, but not on intent to cause or allow what the demonstration became.

I am exactly as worried about what happened on J6 as what happened in the halls & elevators of the Senate during the Kavanaugh hearings. Dems very effectively organized a mob of irate protesters right up in the grills of GOP Senators, definitely trying to influence the course of events, blatantly attempting to intimidate GOP Senators. J6 was very poorly organized by comparison. Not organized at all, by any reasonable analysis (which pretty well blows a hole in the insurrection narrative....)

Bottom line: demonstrations have happened often in the halls of Congress. Both sides get to do it. I'm sure that sentiment heavily affected Trump. And for that reason, he let it go too far by at least an hour. If you think I've been reasonable in other posts, perhaps I am more reasonable here than you realize. Beware outrage. Among many other unhelpful dynamics, it greatly complicates sober analysis and discretion.

Silver lining: I think both sides will be a lot more careful about demonstrations inside the capital for a good while. Next time a Dem steps across a ropeline, a future GOP administration should act as vigorously as the Biden Admin has done to the J6 crowd.

Even on SicEm you don't see spin like this every day. Folks, we are in the presence of a master.

The most effective spin is 99% truth and 1% spin. So I appreciate your comment very much.
It has been noted that an exceptionally grand lie can be just as effective.
"election fraud" not proven in court

"Insurrection" not proven in court are two good examples..

Quote:

Tell that to the ones serving jail sentences.
Please post the name and the date that they were sentenced for insurrection.
insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.

When was the last insurrection in the United States?
List of rebellions in the United States - Wikipedia

Name:
Date:
2014 Bundy Standoff
April 514, 2014
Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
January 2, 2016 February 11, 2016
Capitol Hill Occupied Protest
June 8, 2020 July 1, 2020
2021 United States Capitol attack
January 6, 2021
29 more rows

Here are some. How many do you need?

Two Leaders of Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
Three Other Defendants Also Found Guilty of Multiple Felonies Following Eight-Week Trial

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/two-leaders-oath-keepers-found-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-and-other-charges-related-us

Two Men Sentenced to Prison Terms For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

One Defendant Was a Proud Boys Leader, Other Wrote "Murder the Media" on a Capitol Building Door
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/two-men-sentenced-prison-terms-actions-during-jan-6-capitol-breach#:~:text=Each%20was%20sentenced%20today%20to,chapter%20of%20the%20Proud%20Boys.

Proud Boy sentenced to 4.5 years in prison in Jan. 6 case, still says election was stolen

The judge who sentenced Joshua Pruitt, a former Washington, D.C., bartender, called the Jan. 6 riot "a national disgrace."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/proud-boy-sentenced-45-years-prison-jan-6-case-still-says-election-was-rcna44793

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rebellions_in_the_United_States][/url]
So not a single one

18 U.S. Code 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

If you look up the definition of seditious conspiracy it has a completely separate US code!

18 U.S. Code 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

"or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States,"

This is what the oath keeper leaders have been convicted of, not insurrection.

Also. only a couple people have even been charged with that one. Most of them are getting trespassing, interfering with the government proceeding. Damaging public property. No insurrection, it is just a bull**** narrative that has not been held up in court.

As I said before, y'all keep making stuff up and I keep corecting yall.
Of course they are prosecuted under the specific code the prosecutors feel best fits the circumstances for a conviction. That doesn't mean they are innocent of other things. Insurrection has a definition, as I set out above, that encompasses all of what you are discussing. You can try to split hairs over specific definitions, but they're all serving time for their actions.
I didn't split hairs over specific definitions, that's what they were charged with and that's what they were convicted of. You're the one trying to make it something else in order to win a debate. Take the L and move on
Not to split hairs over whether you split hairs, but you totally did split hairs.
interesting. It's probably not a direct quote but at least go with a paraphrase of:

you can say whatever you want outside of court but in court you got a prove what happened. This when you got a prove what law they broke. That's what they did in court and that's what they were convicted of. It's not splitting hairs, I can call it the greatest revolution of our lifetime outside of court or I can call it a stolen election outside of court. In court- you got a prove something.

In court, it was proven to be a freaking riot. It was a disruption of a govt proceeding. It was tresspassing. It was destruction of property. It was not an insurrection.
The difference is that the stolen election claim was tested in court and failed.
no difference.. both cases fail to meet the merits.
That's an opinion, not a fact proven in court.
its a very educated opinion and not mine, dont shoot the messanger. It's not my fault that the case for insurrection didnt rise to the level of prosecution
That's also debatable. What's not debatable is that the insurrection issue has not (yet) been decided in court.
yet.. who are they gonna test it on? The 53 homeland and FBI plants?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
quash
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trump encouraged A protest. Exhorted for it to be a "peaceful and patriotic" protest.
They did.

You post fiction.

Trump had knowledge on the morning of Jan. 6 that these demonstrators were armed.

Trump told the demonstrators to go to the Capitol and "I'll go with you". Then he told the Secret Service detail to take him to the Capitol.

He summoned the mob, he knew the crowd was armed, and he told the crowd to "fight like hell". Other speakers urged "trial by combat" and asked the crowd to sacrifice "their blood, their sweat, their tears" and even perhaps their very lives.
When the attack was under way, he inflamed the crowd by tweeting that "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what was necessary."
"All Mike Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president and you are the happiest people," he told his supporters.
As the mob assaulted the Capitol, Trump sat in his dining room off the Oval Office, watching the violence on television and choosing to do nothing for hours to stop it.

Would you agree that Harris was irresponsible in her comments in the same way Trump was?
Yes.

Indeed, I am. Sounds like we are on the same page. I think they both were, and have always thought that.
Trump's comments can only be considered irresponsible within context that Republicans do not have a right to protest like everyone else does. At time he made them, he made it clear that the protests should be peaceful, and when it was obvious to him they had gotten out of hand, he issued a personal call for the rioters to go home.

Harris, by contrast, made her comments in the middle of weeks which turned in to months of very violent protests which destroyed billions of dollars of property and cost dozens of lives. Not only did she make no effort to de-escalate, she earnestly encouraged them to continue.

100% false.

The facts MOST FAVORABLE to Trump show he waited an hour after the riot got out of hand to tweet anything (2:38 pm), and even then, he did NOT tell the rioters to go home. ("Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!") His tweet telling the rioters to go home was almost 2 hours after his initial tweet and 3 hours after he knew there was violence - 4:17 pm

And that entire time, his closest friends and family were telling him to act immediately.

And I say "most favorable," because several Trump allies told the Jan 6 committee, that, not only did Trump know about the violence (he was watching on tv), but specifically knew Pence was in real danger and had to be removed, and he responded that Pence deserved it.
Who could doubt Trump distrusted much of what he was being told, particularly what he was seeing/hearing on media. He obviously trusted his supporters and did not want to infringe on their rights to protest. That makes my comment in bold 100% true. What he did say was quite appropriate. So all you have is timeline. Very weak.

Very disturbing response. I like most of your posts and thought you were more objective. He was WATCHING as they breached the fences! And it's not the media or the JG cmtee I believe, it's what Trump's own still-loyal people said. There are abundant texts, phone records, and statements on this. It is not in dispute. He did nothing for almost an hour and did not tell them to go home until almost 3 hours.

In all of his conversations that day WITH HIS OWN PEOPLE he never denied what was happening.

I also saw a lot of videos of people walking thru the Capitol building taking pictures of art, selfies with CAPO, talking with CAPO, etc..... As well as a lot of videos of people walking thru rope lines, being very orderly and respectful.

We have the benefit of hindsight. Trump erred in a number of ways, trusting his supporters too much, imputing best intentions to a crowd of overwhelmingly good people that had bad actors doing bad things, etc......he did not want to do what had been done to him and his supporters for years - overreacting, making stuff up, cracking down unreasonably, etc.... He can be critiqued on the timeline of how quickly he made decisions, but not on intent to cause or allow what the demonstration became.

I am exactly as worried about what happened on J6 as what happened in the halls & elevators of the Senate during the Kavanaugh hearings. Dems very effectively organized a mob of irate protesters right up in the grills of GOP Senators, definitely trying to influence the course of events, blatantly attempting to intimidate GOP Senators. J6 was very poorly organized by comparison. Not organized at all, by any reasonable analysis (which pretty well blows a hole in the insurrection narrative....)

Bottom line: demonstrations have happened often in the halls of Congress. Both sides get to do it. I'm sure that sentiment heavily affected Trump. And for that reason, he let it go too far by at least an hour. If you think I've been reasonable in other posts, perhaps I am more reasonable here than you realize. Beware outrage. Among many other unhelpful dynamics, it greatly complicates sober analysis and discretion.

Silver lining: I think both sides will be a lot more careful about demonstrations inside the capital for a good while. Next time a Dem steps across a ropeline, a future GOP administration should act as vigorously as the Biden Admin has done to the J6 crowd.

Even on SicEm you don't see spin like this every day. Folks, we are in the presence of a master.

The most effective spin is 99% truth and 1% spin. So I appreciate your comment very much.

Quote:

insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt.

Name:
Date:
2014 Bundy Standoff
April 514, 2014
January 6, 2021
29 more rows

Two Leaders of Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and Other Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
Three Other Defendants Also Found Guilty of Multiple Felonies Following Eight-Week Trial

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/two-leaders-oath-keepers-found-guilty-seditious-conspiracy-and-other-charges-related-us

One Defendant Was a Proud Boys Leader, Other Wrote "Murder the Media" on a Capitol Building Door
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/two-men-sentenced-prison-terms-actions-during-jan-6-capitol-breach#:~:text=Each%20was%20sentenced%20today%20to,chapter%20of%20the%20Proud%20Boys.

Proud Boy sentenced to 4.5 years in prison in Jan. 6 case, still says election was stolen

The judge who sentenced Joshua Pruitt, a former Washington, D.C., bartender, called the Jan. 6 riot "a national disgrace."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/proud-boy-sentenced-45-years-prison-jan-6-case-still-says-election-was-rcna44793

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rebellions_in_the_United_States][/url]
So not a single one

If you look up the definition of seditious conspiracy it has a completely separate US code!

"or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States,"

Also. only a couple people have even been charged with that one. Most of them are getting trespassing, interfering with the government proceeding. Damaging public property. No insurrection, it is just a bull**** narrative that has not been held up in court.

Of course they are prosecuted under the specific code the prosecutors feel best fits the circumstances for a conviction. That doesn't mean they are innocent of other things. Insurrection has a definition, as I set out above, that encompasses all of what you are discussing. You can try to split hairs over specific definitions, but they're all serving time for their actions.
I didn't split hairs over specific definitions, that's what they were charged with and that's what they were convicted of. You're the one trying to make it something else in order to win a debate. Take the L and move on
Not to split hairs over whether you split hairs, but you totally did split hairs.
interesting. It's probably not a direct quote but at least go with a paraphrase of:

you can say whatever you want outside of court but in court you got a prove what happened. This when you got a prove what law they broke. That's what they did in court and that's what they were convicted of. It's not splitting hairs, I can call it the greatest revolution of our lifetime outside of court or I can call it a stolen election outside of court. In court- you got a prove something.

In court, it was proven to be a freaking riot. It was a disruption of a govt proceeding. It was tresspassing. It was destruction of property. It was not an insurrection.
The difference is that the stolen election claim was tested in court and failed.
its a very educated opinion and not mine, dont shoot the messanger. It's not my fault that the case for insurrection didnt rise to the level of prosecution
That's also debatable. What's not debatable is that the insurrection issue has not (yet) been decided in court.

I've been a lot of howling over the use of informants and undercover agents

How do you propose law enforcement do their job without such assets?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
The J6 Committee recommended an excellent test case. Remains to be seen whether the DOJ acts on it.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

The J6 Committee recommended an excellent test case. Remains to be seen whether the DOJ acts on it.
nothing the J6 committee did was excellent but sure.. lets see what Garland does
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
quash said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Quote:

Name:
Date:
2014 Bundy Standoff
April 514, 2014
January 6, 2021
29 more rows

So not a single one

53 assets vs 6 people, you dont see this as problem of resources or being a significant risk for creating something that didnt exist prior?

–Horace

TexasScientist
Quote:

the prosecution already told the judge and jury the difference and they believed it. You should too.

It isnt my job to console stupid people when they act out in opposition of our laws
I don't think those convicted will split hairs with you. We'll see if Jack Smith will follow your exclusively strict definition of irrelevancy.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Quote:

the prosecution already told the judge and jury the difference and they believed it. You should too.

It isnt my job to console stupid people when they act out in opposition of our laws
I don't think those convicted will split hairs with you. We'll see if Jack Smith will follow your exclusively strict definition of irrelevancy.
aw, thats nice bit its not MY definition.. i didnt create or write US code. Your opinion and even Jack smiths opinion is just that.. none of the convicted were convicted for insurrectilon. Its in the court documents.

–Horace

TexasScientist
4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

Quote:

aw, thats nice bit its not MY definition.. i didnt create or write US code. Your opinion and even Jack smiths opinion is just that.. none of the convicted were convicted for insurrectilon. Its in the court documents.

You realize, even if you want to argue about something that is that is meaningless to the description, that by definition the events can be described as an insurrection.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

Quote:

You realize, even if you want to argue about something that is that is meaningless to the description, that by definition the events can be described as an insurrection.
if that was the argument we were having, we could discuss it on its merits but its not. You were asked to present a court case where somebody was convicted of insurection. You still havent..

–Horace

TexasScientist
What they were convicted of fits the definition of insurrection. What is the significance of your argument?
Wangchung
It's like trying to find a difference between abortion and murder. Being convicted of murder is the same as being convicted for killing a human still in the womb. I get it.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
quash
4th and Inches said:

quash said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

4th and Inches said:

TexasScientist said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Quote:

Name:
Date:
2014 Bundy Standoff
April 514, 2014
January 6, 2021
29 more rows

So not a single one

53 assets vs 6 people, you dont see this as problem of resources or being a significant risk for creating something that didnt exist prior?

Let me try to simplify.

You appear to be saying that this was entrapment. I already said that if that's the case it needs to be proved up like any other defense except insufficiency of the evidence.

But you didn't answer the more fundamental question unless you're saying that there is some quantitative limit to the use of such assets. Please quantify.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Wangchung said:

It's like trying to find a difference between abortion and murder. Being convicted of murder is the same as being convicted for killing a human still in the womb. I get it.

We need more stringent regulations of outside storage. Because abortion.
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

It's an insurrection because we say it is despite the fact all actions of the defendants fail to rise to the legal definition of insurrection. Because conspiracy.

Walked right into that one.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

It's an insurrection because we say it is despite the fact all actions of the defendants fail to rise to the legal definition of insurrection. Because conspiracy.

The courts charged the parts. Some us can see the whole.

Others walk into the wall.
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

The courts charged the parts. Some us can see the whole.

Others walk into the wall.

So no convictions of insurrection then? Just your own labels added afterward to satisfy your narrative? Yeah, we see you.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

What they were convicted of fits the definition of insurrection. What is the significance of your argument?
tell you what, if i say you win the debate will you stop posting replies to me? I just dont care that much..

–Horace

Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

I doubt you even know the legal definition.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Don't need to. All I have to do is use the New Democrat translation.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

i know it.. even better, the prosecution knows it and hasnt charged anyone with it yet..

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

i know it.. even better, the prosecution knows it and hasnt charged anyone with it yet..
Highly doubt it.
Aliceinbubbleland
Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

Mothra said:

LateSteak69 said:

J.R. said:

Apparently, not a big fan of the Big Orange, per the depositions of Tucker, Hannity, and that Shrew Ingram and Murdock himself! Tucker really hates the Trumps, which is what we call a ***** where I come from.
Trumps about ready to turn his guns on these folks. Kinda loosing his platform.
all news networks now are bad, but Fox is the worst and most pathetic. But they know how stupidly blind the Trumpers are so i guess they are decent at recognizing that treasure trove of idiots for ratings.
You must not be paying much attention to CNN and MSNBC lately. FOX has very good company with those two hyper-partisan networks.
not as much as i used to. Do you?
I try to keep track of all of them, though my main source is the BBC these days. Doesn't seem to have the spin that the others do.

CNN and MSNBC are every bit as hyper-partisan as FOX.
BBC is news. Fox, CNN and MSNBC are non stop editorials.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

Highly doubt it.

–Horace

TWD 1974
Fox just settled with Dominion, agreeing to pay $787.5 mm.
4th and Inches
TWD 1974 said:

ok.. good for Dominion

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

TWD 1974 said:

ok.. good for Dominion
I'm a little disappointed. It might have been instructive to hear the testimony
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

TWD 1974 said:

ok.. good for Dominion
meh, none were charged with insurrection in this case either

–Horace

fubar
Aliceinbubbleland
Dominion knew they had them. There was no way Murdoch was going to show. I hope all conservatives will learn from this that Fox will spread unfounded rumors that appeal to the MTG types.

These editorial stations like Fox, CNN and MSNBC are so highly opinionated.

The Dominion lawyers said they are going after others. Rudy better lawyer up.
sombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Dominion knew they had them. There was no way Murdoch was going to show. I hope all conservatives will learn from this that Fox will spread unfounded rumors that appeal to the MTG types.

Yep. Folks who blindly followed Trump ended up in jail, disbarred, and/or having to pay $ millions in settlements.
TWD 1974
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Getting $millions from Rudy is like getting blood out of a rock, wine-sodden though his may be.
TWD 1974
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

TWD 1974 said:

ok.. good for Dominion
It would have been entertaining, no doubt. Murdock basically paid his way out of having to do that.

Notice the lead lawyer for Dominion was Justin Nelson. Wonder with the lawyer's take of possibly $260mm from this case, will he make another run for AG in Texas?
Aliceinbubbleland
TWD 1974 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

TWD 1974 said:

ok.. good for Dominion
It would have been entertaining, no doubt. Murdock basically paid his way out of having to do that.

Notice the lead lawyer for Dominion was Justin Nelson. Wonder with the lawyer's take of possibly $260mm from this case, will he make another run for AG in Texas?
I was really disappointed. I wanted to see Murdoch and fake Trump friends Hannity and Carlson squirming on the witness stand.
sombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

TWD 1974 said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

TWD 1974 said:

ok.. good for Dominion

I was really disappointed. I wanted to see Murdoch and fake Trump friends Hannity and Carlson squirming on the witness stand.
Virtually all of the problematic episodes were Dobbs, Perino, and Bartiromo. Dominion threw in clips from the others more for media attention. I'm no fan of the others, but their interviews very likely would have been found non-defamatory because they were just that, interviews. Dobbs and crew egged the crazies on and made false statements themselves.
Aliceinbubbleland
Since I don't watch Fox I'll take your word as fact. I did watch that jackass Tucker last night hoping to hear him apologize but instead he wasted an hour race baiting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.