The Fox Gagle

31,648 Views | 808 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

How many violent criminals have been bailed out because of the 8th Amendment? Did the founders support violent crime? By your logic it appears they did.
How many were bailed out thanks to the $35,000,000 Kamala helped raise for their actual bail money? How many criminals did the founders free by personally paying their bail? You and "logic" are like Kamala and the border.
So there's a difference between personally paying bail and merely upholding the right?
Go ask all the people sitting in jail who cannot afford their bail.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

How many violent criminals have been bailed out because of the 8th Amendment? Did the founders support violent crime? By your logic it appears they did.
How many were bailed out thanks to the $35,000,000 Kamala helped raise for their actual bail money? How many criminals did the founders free by personally paying their bail? You and "logic" are like Kamala and the border.
So there's a difference between personally paying bail and merely upholding the right?
I see you're taking a page from Mothra's playbook. If the Supreme Court is irrelevant to abortion law, I guess the 8th Amendment is irrelevant to bail.

Gotta love semantics.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

I see you're taking a page from Mothra's playbook. If the Supreme Court is irrelevant to abortion law, I guess the 8th Amendment is irrelevant to bail.

Gotta love semantics.
Who said the S.C. is irrelevant to abortion law? Your obtuseness is worse than usual today. Are you upset or something? Wife mad at you?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
I love your version of surrender when you realize you've been positing something stupid. "Play dumb, run in circles, deny facts, giggle"
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
Who said the S.C. is irrelevant to abortion law? Your obtuseness is worse than usual today. Are you upset or something? Wife mad at you?
Bail is a fine and decent thing…as long as no one pays it.

I'm not even going to ask how y'all feel about the right to counsel.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
I love your version of surrender when you realize you've been positing something stupid. "Play dumb, run in circles, deny facts, giggle"
Still haven't watched the video, huh?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

The suspected criminal is the one who is supposed to pay it as bail is set at a level meant to keep some suspects incarcerated while they await trial. Flight risks and dangers to society shouldn't be bailed out by democrat politicians because they rioted for democrats. That's called funding terrorism.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
Round and round we go.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

I hope it's not the vax that has you in a brain fog. You're posting some trippy *****
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
Have you?
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

The suspected criminal is the one who is supposed to pay it as bail is set at a level meant to keep some suspects incarcerated while they await trial. Flight risks and dangers to society shouldn't be bailed out by democrat politicians because they rioted for democrats. That's called funding terrorism.
If they're a flight risk or a danger they can be held without bail (which is what happened in most or all the cases where it was an issue, per my earlier link).
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

If they're a flight risk or a danger they can be held without bail (which is what happened in most or all the cases where it was an issue, per my earlier link).

And yet, we know that several of the rioters were bailed out only to commit violent crimes.

So there's that.
Wangchung
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

And yet, we know that several of the rioters were bailed out only to commit violent crimes.

So there's that.
"So supporting bail reform means you didn't watch the video?!?"
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Except for all the ones that weren't, right? We can just pretend those violent criminals and even murderer don't exist, And you're right, no bail has even been set while taking into consideration the amount the defendant has the ability to pay.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Except for all the ones that weren't, right? We can just pretend those violent criminals and even murderer don't exist, And you're right, no bail has even been set while taking into consideration the amount the defendant has the ability to pay.
Most or all of the others were released without bail. It hasn't been shown that any rioters were bailed out by the fund and went on to commit violent crimes (again per the earlier link).
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Most or all of the others were released without bail. It hasn't been shown that any rioters were bailed out by the fund and went on to commit violent crimes (again per the earlier link).
It has been proven that they haven't broken the law and been released by activist democrat DAs in other situations? Link? Or is it your contention that somehow, magically, ALL the criminals that rioted, looted and assaulted people and police alike found the straight and narrow after suffering zero consequences? THAT is your argument?
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

It has been proven that they haven't broken the law and been released by activist democrat DAs in other situations? Link? Or is it your contention that somehow, magically, ALL the criminals that rioted, looted and assaulted people and police alike found the straight and narrow after suffering zero consequences? THAT is your argument?
If you're asking whether people have been released in other situations having nothing to do with the riot, I'm sure they have. And that's my point--that's what you're really mad about. You and Mothra just don't like what the bail fund does and what it always has done.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

If you're asking whether people have been released in other situations having nothing to do with the riot, I'm sure they have. And that's my point--that's what you're really mad about. You and Mothra just don't like what the bail fund does and what it always has done.

Perhaps I've given you too much credit. You're an absolute moron if you think my problem is with bail funds in general. A total buffoon.

A VP supporting a bail fund to bail out violent rioters who were looting and burning cities in the name of an organization led by communists is what I have a problem with. And that's what this was.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
Who said the S.C. is irrelevant to abortion law? %A0Your obtuseness is worse than usual today. %A0Are you upset or something? Wife mad at you?
Bail is a fine and decent thing%85as long as no one pays it.

It has been proven that they haven't broken the law and been released by activist democrat DAs in other situations? %A0Link? Or is it your contention that somehow, magically, ALL the criminals that rioted, looted and assaulted people and police alike found the straight and narrow after suffering zero consequences? THAT is your argument?

Perhaps I've given you too much credit. %A0You're an absolute moron if you think my problem is with bail funds in general. %A0 A total buffoon. %A0

A VP supporting a bail fund to bail out violent rioters who were looting and burning cities in the name of an organization led by communists is what I have a problem with. %A0And that's what this was.
As far as we've seen from the evidence you've presented, nothing that Kamala said or did had the intention or the effect of supporting communist riots, looting, or burning. The same is true of the bail fund. So unless you're just mad because Kamala exists and she's a Democrat (which I'll admit is a distinct possibility), I don't know what else there is.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.
Who said the S.C. is irrelevant to abortion law? %A0Your obtuseness is worse than usual today. %A0Are you upset or something? Wife mad at you?

It has been proven that they haven't broken the law and been released by activist democrat DAs in other situations? %A0Link? Or is it your contention that somehow, magically, ALL the criminals that rioted, looted and assaulted people and police alike found the straight and narrow after suffering zero consequences? THAT is your argument?

Perhaps I've given you too much credit. %A0You're an absolute moron if you think my problem is with bail funds in general. %A0 A total buffoon. %A0

A VP supporting a bail fund to bail out violent rioters who were looting and burning cities in the name of an organization led by communists is what I have a problem with. %A0And that's what this was.
As far as we've seen from the evidence you've presented, nothing that Kamala said or did had the intention or the effect of supporting communist riots, looting, or burning. The same is true of the bail fund. So unless you're just mad because Kamala exists and she's a Democrat (which I'll admit is a distinct possibility), I don't know what else there is.

There's plenty of evidence. You're simply too obtuse and pig-headed to acknowledge it. Instead you prefer to mischaracterize others argument and pretend they're arguing something they're not. It's your modus operandi.

Bailing out violent rioters responsible for the BLM riots is tacit support for same. You're simply too big an imbecile to acknowledge it.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

There's plenty of evidence. You're simply too obtuse and pig-headed to acknowledge it. Instead you prefer to mischaracterize others argument and pretend they're arguing something they're not. It's your modus operandi.

Bailing out violent rioters responsible for the BLM riots is tacit support for same. You're simply too big an imbecile to acknowledge it.
Then by the same logic, bailing out domestic abusers is tacit support for domestic abuse, bailing out drunk drivers is tacit support for drunk driving, etc.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Then by the same logic, bailing out domestic abusers is tacit support for domestic abuse, bailing out drunk drivers is tacit support for drunk driving, etc.
um.. yeah that is sound logic. I dont expect the vice president to bail those aholes out either..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

um.. yeah that is sound logic. I dont expect the vice president to bail those aholes out either..
Right, it really doesn't matter who the perp is. Bail is just gross. Or so some seem to believe.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Right, it really doesn't matter who the perp is. Bail is just gross. Or so some seem to believe.
Only when paid for by other parties with the sole intent of bypassing the judge's discretion.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Only when paid for by other parties with the sole intent of bypassing the judge's discretion.
Precisely.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Precisely.
Glad you came around to my point of view!
Mothra
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Bingo. It's so elementary that even a child could understand.

Unless you're their family (and even then that might be questionable), why are you supporting a fund that puts violent looters and rioters who committed acts so despicable they got arrested for them back on the street while businesses are being looted and burned to the ground and people assaulted? Why throw more logs on the fire? It's completely absurd.

I suspect Sam would support politicians publicly supporting bail funds for serial killers in the name of "bail reform" and then claim anyone against that is against bail. What a clown.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

SMDH. My god you are obtuse. I've never seen anything like it.

Get some help.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Unless you're their family (and even then that might be questionable), why are you supporting a fund that puts violent looters and rioters who committed acts so despicable they got arrested for them back on the street while businesses are being looted and burned to the ground and people assaulted? Why throw more logs on the fire? It's completely absurd.

I suspect Sam would support politicians publicly supporting bail funds for serial killers in the name of "bail reform" and then claim anyone against that is against bail. What a clown.
Protesting = serial killing? Wow. Tell us how you really feel.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Try to use your brain, dufus. Use the same line of logic you've been using to serial killers (or whatever crime you want) and watch your logic fall apart.

This post illustrates the real disagreement. You just don't think violent looting and vandalism are that big a deal - unless it occurs at the capitol of course.

4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

i have a family member in jail right now.. i didnt help him with his bail because I knew what would happen. He was out on probation for offense number 2 when he needed bail for crime number 3. He was out on bail(somebody else in family helped) and got picked up for crime number 2 probabtion violation and also picked up charge number 4.

Helping those that need bail money seems like a noble cause but in many instances it's a wasted effort.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

Try to use your brain, dufus. Use the same line of logic you've been using to serial killers (or whatever crime you want) and watch your logic fall apart.

This post illustrates the real disagreement. You just don't think violent looting and vandalism are that big a deal - unless it occurs at the capitol of course.

And by your logic, bailing out domestic abusers is tacit support for domestic abuse, bailing out drunk drivers is tacit support for drunk driving, etc.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

And by your logic, bailing out domestic abusers is tacit support for domestic abuse, bailing out drunk drivers is tacit support for drunk driving, etc.

Indeed, it might be. It depends on the circumstances. Certainly, when burning, looting, and rioting was happening all across the United States, releasing bad actors responsible for the carnage during the middle of the carnage to commit further carnage could indeed be seen as tacit support or at the very least a lack of care or concern for the safety of the general public.

As with pretty much all things, we will just chalk this up to another issue you are on the wrong side of. It's shocking how bad your takes are.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotta love semantics.

NTSA data shows 1/3 of DWI are repeat offenders

Not sure you are helping your case Sam..

–Horace

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.