The Fox Gagle

31,672 Views | 808 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
sombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trump encouraged A protest. Exhorted for it to be a "peaceful and patriotic" protest.
And when it got out of hand, he promptly exhorted supporters to go home.
They did.

You post fiction.

Trump told people to come to Washington on Jan 6. "It'll be wild"

Trump had knowledge on the morning of Jan. 6 that these demonstrators were armed.

Trump told the demonstrators to go to the Capitol and "I'll go with you". Then he told the Secret Service detail to take him to the Capitol.

He summoned the mob, he knew the crowd was armed, and he told the crowd to "fight like hell". Other speakers urged "trial by combat" and asked the crowd to sacrifice "their blood, their sweat, their tears" and even perhaps their very lives.
When the attack was under way, he inflamed the crowd by tweeting that "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what was necessary."
"All Mike Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president and you are the happiest people," he told his supporters.
As the mob assaulted the Capitol, Trump sat in his dining room off the Oval Office, watching the violence on television and choosing to do nothing for hours to stop it.

Would you agree that Harris was irresponsible in her comments in the same way Trump was?
Yes.

Are you saying Trump was irresponsible in his Jan 6 remarks?
Indeed, I am. Sounds like we are on the same page. I think they both were, and have always thought that.
Trump's comments can only be considered irresponsible within context that Republicans do not have a right to protest like everyone else does. At time he made them, he made it clear that the protests should be peaceful, and when it was obvious to him they had gotten out of hand, he issued a personal call for the rioters to go home.

Harris, by contrast, made her comments in the middle of weeks which turned in to months of very violent protests which destroyed billions of dollars of property and cost dozens of lives. Not only did she make no effort to de-escalate, she earnestly encouraged them to continue.

The difference is quite stark.
100% false.

The facts MOST FAVORABLE to Trump show he waited an hour after the riot got out of hand to tweet anything (2:38 pm), and even then, he did NOT tell the rioters to go home. ("Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!") His tweet telling the rioters to go home was almost 2 hours after his initial tweet and 3 hours after he knew there was violence - 4:17 pm

And that entire time, his closest friends and family were telling him to act immediately.

Whatever one thinks of Trump, he was a selfish, dangerous coward on Jan 6.

And I say "most favorable," because several Trump allies told the Jan 6 committee, that, not only did Trump know about the violence (he was watching on tv), but specifically knew Pence was in real danger and had to be removed, and he responded that Pence deserved it.
Sam Lowry
sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trump encouraged A protest. Exhorted for it to be a "peaceful and patriotic" protest.
They did.

You post fiction.

Trump had knowledge on the morning of Jan. 6 that these demonstrators were armed.

Trump told the demonstrators to go to the Capitol and "I'll go with you". Then he told the Secret Service detail to take him to the Capitol.

He summoned the mob, he knew the crowd was armed, and he told the crowd to "fight like hell". Other speakers urged "trial by combat" and asked the crowd to sacrifice "their blood, their sweat, their tears" and even perhaps their very lives.
When the attack was under way, he inflamed the crowd by tweeting that "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what was necessary."
"All Mike Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president and you are the happiest people," he told his supporters.
As the mob assaulted the Capitol, Trump sat in his dining room off the Oval Office, watching the violence on television and choosing to do nothing for hours to stop it.

Would you agree that Harris was irresponsible in her comments in the same way Trump was?
Yes.

Indeed, I am. Sounds like we are on the same page. I think they both were, and have always thought that.
Trump's comments can only be considered irresponsible within context that Republicans do not have a right to protest like everyone else does. At time he made them, he made it clear that the protests should be peaceful, and when it was obvious to him they had gotten out of hand, he issued a personal call for the rioters to go home.

Harris, by contrast, made her comments in the middle of weeks which turned in to months of very violent protests which destroyed billions of dollars of property and cost dozens of lives. Not only did she make no effort to de-escalate, she earnestly encouraged them to continue.

100% false.

The facts MOST FAVORABLE to Trump show he waited an hour after the riot got out of hand to tweet anything (2:38 pm), and even then, he did NOT tell the rioters to go home. ("Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!") His tweet telling the rioters to go home was almost 2 hours after his initial tweet and 3 hours after he knew there was violence - 4:17 pm

And that entire time, his closest friends and family were telling him to act immediately.

And I say "most favorable," because several Trump allies told the Jan 6 committee, that, not only did Trump know about the violence (he was watching on tv), but specifically knew Pence was in real danger and had to be removed, and he responded that Pence deserved it.
But there were riots against police brutality in 2020.

Kamala Harris was also against police brutality in 2020.

She is just as guilty as Trump.
sombear
Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

I responded only to the part of whiterock's post about Trump, which I bolded. I'll never defend Harris for anything.
Sam Lowry
sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

I responded only to the part of whiterock's post about Trump, which I bolded. I'll never defend Harris for anything.
Fair enough, but your comments highlight what too many Republicans refuse to admit. Trump's role was hardly that of an observer offering opinions from the sidelines. He was personally involved in a way that Harris never was.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Fair enough, but your comments highlight what too many Republicans refuse to admit. Trump's role was hardly that of an observer offering opinions from the sidelines. He was personally involved in a way that Harris never was.
Harris was merely directly responsible for paying the bail of rioting criminals and calling for more protest riots whileTrump, on the other hand, questioned democrats and asked for peaceful demonstrations. How could anyone think Trump isn't the evil fascist dictator here?!?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
sombear
Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Since you asked . . . . For all of Trump's mistakes and abhorrent behavior, I don't think he knew or even thought Jan 6 would turn violent. His rallies were notorious for not being violent at all. He frequently boasted about that. My problem with Trump was that he did nothing once the protest turned into something else entirely. He did nothing and even seemed to delight in it for some time. That's not just wrong, but it is sick. He is deranged.

When Harris did what she did and said what she said, she knew there had been violence and knew there would be more.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Harris was merely directly responsible for paying the bail of rioting criminals and calling for more protest riots whileTrump, on the other hand, questioned democrats and asked for peaceful demonstrations. How could anyone think Trump isn't the evil fascist dictator here?!?
If it makes you feel better to say she called for more riots, I guess that's what matters. It's not fooling anyone outside a very limited audience, though. Just so you know.
Sam Lowry
sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Since you asked . . . . For all of Trump's mistakes and abhorrent behavior, I don't think he knew or even thought Jan 6 would turn violent. His rallies were notorious for not being violent at all. He frequently boasted about that. My problem with Trump was that he did nothing once the protest turned into something else entirely. He did nothing and even seemed to delight in it for some time. That's not just wrong, but it is sick. He is deranged.

When Harris did what she did and said what she said, she knew there had been violence and knew there would be more.
I'll have to agree with you about Kamala and disagree about Trump. With all the evidence that's come out, I don't think it's possible any more to say he didn't foresee violence.
sombear
Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

I'll have to agree with you about Kamala and disagree about Trump. With all the evidence that's come out, I don't think it's possible any more to say he didn't foresee violence.
Times when I take Trump's side are few and far between, but I've seen no evidence for that.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

If it makes you feel better to say she called for more riots, I guess that's what matters. It's not fooling anyone outside a very limited audience, though. Just so you know.
You have this odd belief that you get to look at facts and say, "nuh uh!" and those facts suddenly disappear or mean something completely different than the obvious. Riots were happening, she went on air and called for more. "They won't stop and they shouldn't stop." She was pushing a lie about cops abusing black people. She was doing so during months of rioting. She encouraged the rioting. Then she paid the bail of rioters and helped raise $35,000,000 to free other criminals, some of whom went on to murder others. Trump asked his followers to be peaceful. Facts don't care about your denial.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

I'll have to agree with you about Kamala...
If you agree with him on Harris then you agree with me, Gilligan.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

I do agree with you, except for the **** you're making up.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

That's his narrative
Mothra
sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Indeed a great point. As I pointed out above, Minnesota was being burned and looted at the time she publicly asked for financial support for the bail funds, and had been for weeks at the time she the "protests" should continue indefinitely.

If that's not an indictment of her words and actions I'm not sure what is. But let's all pretend she was merely supporting "bail reform." LOL!
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

That's his narrative

You might need to talk to your friend Sam about his. He disagrees with you regarding Kamala. He thinks she's merely supporting "bail reform".
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

That's his narrative

You might need to talk to your friend Sam about his. He disagrees with you regarding Kamala. He thinks she's merely supporting "bail reform".
So what? vive la diffrence

I understand both sides of the discussion.
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

That's his narrative

So what? So Sam is wrong. End of rational discussion.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

That's his narrative

So his narrative is ridiculous. Odd you would have a problem with wang's but not Sam's.
whiterock
sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Who could doubt Trump distrusted much of what he was being told, particularly what he was seeing/hearing on media. He obviously trusted his supporters and did not want to infringe on their rights to protest. That makes my comment in bold 100% true. What he did say was quite appropriate. So all you have is timeline. Very weak.

You spent too much time watching the J6 hearings on the Reichstag Fire.

sombear
whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Who could doubt Trump distrusted much of what he was being told, particularly what he was seeing/hearing on media. He obviously trusted his supporters and did not want to infringe on their rights to protest. That makes my comment in bold 100% true. What he did say was quite appropriate. So all you have is timeline. Very weak.

Very disturbing response. I like most of your posts and thought you were more objective. He was WATCHING as they breached the fences! And it's not the media or the JG cmtee I believe, it's what Trump's own still-loyal people said. There are abundant texts, phone records, and statements on this. It is not in dispute. He did nothing for almost an hour and did not tell them to go home until almost 3 hours.

In all of his conversations that day WITH HIS OWN PEOPLE he never denied what was happening.
Mothra
sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

Very disturbing response. I like most of your posts and thought you were more objective. He was WATCHING as they breached the fences! And it's not the media or the JG cmtee I believe, it's what Trump's own still-loyal people said. There are abundant texts, phone records, and statements on this. It is not in dispute. He did nothing for almost an hour and did not tell them to go home until almost 3 hours.

In all of his conversations that day WITH HIS OWN PEOPLE he never denied what was happening.
whitewash used to be a good poster, but unfortunately, I think his allegiance to either Trump or perhaps more appropriately whichever candidate he thinks will be the nominee or has the best chance to win has completely skewed his perspective. He is incapable of being objective regarding Trump.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

That's his narrative

So his narrative is ridiculous. Odd you would have a problem with wang's but not Sam's.

Not at all
sombear
Mothra said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

whitewash used to be a good poster, but unfortunately, I think his allegiance to either Trump or perhaps more appropriately whichever candidate he thinks will be the nominee or has the best chance to win has completely skewed his perspective. He is incapable of being objective regarding Trump.
I've never criticized Trump voters. I understand why he still has support. But I don't understand how so many have gotten to the point of denying facts. Yes, the far left does the same, but it's still troubling. I watched much of Trump's rally last night. He lied repeatedly on virtually every major issue. And, of course, he's still claiming he won in a landslide!
Mothra
sombear said:

Mothra said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false.

I've never criticized Trump voters. I understand why he still has support. But I don't understand how so many have gotten to the point of denying facts. Yes, the far left does the same, but it's still troubling. I watched much of Trump's rally last night. He lied repeatedly on virtually every major issue. And, of course, he's still claiming he won in a landslide!
I was slow to be critical of the bumpkins who continue to support him as well. I always held my nose and voted for the clown, as I have found him morally reprehensible for years. I never understood MAGA, and the people who turned him into a cult of personality. They would vote for this guy if it came to light he murdered a family. We have a lot of stupid people, on both sides of the spectrum.

Have a few family and friends who are full-throated MAGA. One of them is my crazy uncle, who kept telling me that Trump would be installed as president on a certain date during the Biden admin. I can't remember the date, or the reasoning, but he was convinced that somehow Trump was going to be installed as president. Of course, the date keeps getting pushed back. And we are talking about a guy who ran a CPA firm before he retired.

Have another friend who for about two months after the election, engage in a prayer marathon for him, and was convinced God would install him as president. She was so certain. When it didn't happen, it actually damaged her faith.

This is what happens when we put our faith and hope in man - a man with a terrible case of narcist personality disorder. God help us, that we are going to have to choose between him and a guy who is literally ruining the country with his policies.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trump encouraged A protest. %A0Exhorted for it to be a "peaceful and patriotic" protest.
They did.

You post fiction.

Trump told people to come to Washington on Jan 6. %A0"It'll be wild"

Trump told the demonstrators to go to the Capitol and "I'll go with you". %A0Then he told the Secret Service detail to take him to the Capitol. %A0

He summoned the mob, he knew the crowd was armed, and he told the crowd to "fight like hell". %A0Other speakers urged "trial by combat" and asked the crowd to sacrifice "their blood, their sweat, their tears" and even perhaps their very lives.

Yes.

Indeed, I am. %A0Sounds like we are on the same page. I think they both were, and have always thought that. %A0
Trump's comments can only be considered irresponsible within context that Republicans do not have a right to protest like everyone else does. %A0 %A0At time he made them, he made it clear that the protests should be peaceful, and when it was obvious to him they had gotten out of hand, he issued a personal call for the rioters to go home.

Harris, by contrast, made her comments in the middle of weeks which turned in to months of very violent protests which destroyed billions of dollars of property and cost dozens of lives. %A0Not only did she make no effort to de-escalate, she earnestly encouraged them to continue.

The difference is quite stark. %A0
100% false. %A0

The facts MOST FAVORABLE to Trump show he waited an hour after the riot got out of hand to tweet anything (2:38 pm), and even then, he did NOT tell the rioters to go home. %A0("Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!") %A0His tweet telling the rioters to go home was almost 2 hours after his initial tweet and 3 hours after he knew there was violence - 4:17 pm

Whatever one thinks of Trump, he was a selfish, dangerous coward on Jan 6. %A0

I responded only to the part of whiterock's post about Trump, which I bolded. %A0I'll never defend Harris for anything.

That's his narrative

So what? %A0vive la diffrence

So his narrative is ridiculous. %A0Odd you would have a problem with wang's but not Sam's.
Let's see whether Biden does a campaign video glorifying the 2020 riots. If that happens, I'll admit you have a point.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Trump encouraged A protest. %A0Exhorted for it to be a "peaceful and patriotic" protest.
They did.

You post fiction.

Trump told the demonstrators to go to the Capitol and "I'll go with you". %A0Then he told the Secret Service detail to take him to the Capitol. %A0

He summoned the mob, he knew the crowd was armed, and he told the crowd to "fight like hell". %A0Other speakers urged "trial by combat" and asked the crowd to sacrifice "their blood, their sweat, their tears" and even perhaps their very lives.

Yes.

Indeed, I am. %A0Sounds like we are on the same page. I think they both were, and have always thought that. %A0
Trump's comments can only be considered irresponsible within context that Republicans do not have a right to protest like everyone else does. %A0 %A0At time he made them, he made it clear that the protests should be peaceful, and when it was obvious to him they had gotten out of hand, he issued a personal call for the rioters to go home.

Harris, by contrast, made her comments in the middle of weeks which turned in to months of very violent protests which destroyed billions of dollars of property and cost dozens of lives. %A0Not only did she make no effort to de-escalate, she earnestly encouraged them to continue.

100% false. %A0

The facts MOST FAVORABLE to Trump show he waited an hour after the riot got out of hand to tweet anything (2:38 pm), and even then, he did NOT tell the rioters to go home. %A0("Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!") %A0His tweet telling the rioters to go home was almost 2 hours after his initial tweet and 3 hours after he knew there was violence - 4:17 pm

I responded only to the part of whiterock's post about Trump, which I bolded. %A0I'll never defend Harris for anything.

That's his narrative

So his narrative is ridiculous. %A0Odd you would have a problem with wang's but not Sam's.
Let's see whether Biden does a campaign video glorifying the 2020 riots. If that happens, I'll admit you have a point.
What you fail to acknowledge is that his choice of Kamala already glorifies the almost 600 BLM riots across the country based on her actions, rhetoric and timing. To people who pay attention, actions speak louder than rhetoric.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

What you fail to acknowledge is that his choice of Kamala already glorifies the almost 600 BLM riots across the country based on her actions, rhetoric and timing. To people who pay attention, actions speak louder than rhetoric.
People who pay attention can tell the difference between a riot and a protest.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

Yes we can. That's what we've been explaining to you.
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

Haven't you been telling us that Jan 6 was only Buffalo man taking a police escorted tour along with some rowdy tourists
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

Haven't you been telling us that Jan 6 was only Buffalo man taking a police escorted tour along with some rowdy tourists
Haven't you been telling us that Buffalo tard taking a police escorted tour of the capitol was an "iNsUrReCtIoN"?
Mothra
So, you weren't paying attention then. Got it.
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

Haven't you been telling us that Buffalo tard taking a police escorted tour of the capitol was an "iNsUrReCtIoN"?
No.

There was an insurrection on Jan 6. An "insurrection," by definition, is a "violent uprising against an authority or government." It is clear that Capitol stormers who dissented against the election outcome, or even sought to obstruct Congress' certification of the election, were rising up against the government.
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

No.

There was an insurrection on Jan 6. An "insurrection," by definition, is a "violent uprising against an authority or government." It is clear that Capitol stormers who dissented against the election outcome, or even sought to obstruct Congress' certification of the election, were rising up against the government.
You can tell that by the fact they showed up unarmed, got rowdy, toured the capitol and went home a few hours later. "We took over a building so we own the USA now!" Hahaha, that's not how it works.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

Sam Lowry said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

Mothra said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They did.

You post fiction.

Yes.

100% false. %A0

That's his narrative

No.

no, there wasnt.. I showed you the specific laws and what actually happened is what they were charged with in court.

"They oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States"

Not an insurrection.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.