The Fox Gagle

31,660 Views | 808 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4th and Inches
sombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Since I don't watch Fox I'll take your word as fact. I did watch that jackass Tucker last night hoping to hear him apologize but instead he wasted an hour race baiting.

I read some of the court docs including parts of deposition transcripts. I don't watch Fox.
Aliceinbubbleland
From Bloomberg:

Quote:

The prospect of a fired Fox News producer's secret recordings being played during trial helped push the network to its $787.5 million settlement of a defamation suit by Dominion, people familiar said. Abby Grossberg, who worked on Tucker Carlson's show, has alleged she was coerced into giving false testimony during depositions.
quash
Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

It's like trying to find a difference between abortion and murder. Being convicted of murder is the same as being convicted for killing a human still in the womb. I get it.

We need more stringent regulations of outside storage. Because abortion.

It's an insurrection because we say it is despite the fact all actions of the defendants fail to rise to the legal definition of insurrection. Because conspiracy.

Walked right into that one.

The courts charged the parts. Some us can see the whole.

Others walk into the wall.

So no convictions of insurrection then? Just your own labels added afterward to satisfy your narrative? Yeah, we see you.

That trial is ongoing.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
4th and Inches
quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

quash said:

Wangchung said:

It's like trying to find a difference between abortion and murder. Being convicted of murder is the same as being convicted for killing a human still in the womb. I get it.

We need more stringent regulations of outside storage. Because abortion.

It's an insurrection because we say it is despite the fact all actions of the defendants fail to rise to the legal definition of insurrection. Because conspiracy.

Walked right into that one.

The courts charged the parts. Some us can see the whole.

Others walk into the wall.

So no convictions of insurrection then? Just your own labels added afterward to satisfy your narrative? Yeah, we see you.

That trial is ongoing.

link?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.