Kyle Rittenhouse trial

53,139 Views | 970 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like this was shady all along now that the evidence and more videos have come out. And now the other witness just admitted to going after him so this should easily be self defense. Oops

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
The kid needs to serve a little time in prison for what he has done. He went looking for trouble in a town twenty miles away from home with a firearm he was not legally allowed to own at 17. He shot three people. Two died.

Should he not be punished whatsoever, he will be George Zimmerman 2.0 and we will hear about him again soon (not in a good way). Just my opinion.

That being said, I am a staunch 2nd amendment advocate.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
He shot three goons. He needs a memorial and one of those 450k checks being handed out to the illegals.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Wangchung
Any speak of his travel to the riots means nothing. He has as much right to be there guarding against the rioters as the rioters had to be there rioting. Period. He had every right to use deadly force against a violent man threatening to kill him and chasing him, grabbing for his gun in his final moments. He had every right to defend himself from the man who tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. He had every right to shoot the armed rioter who was aiming his pistol at him. The kid should walk.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
BearTruth13
Wangchung said:

Any speak of his travel to the riots means nothing. He has as much right to be there guarding against the rioters as the rioters had to be there rioting. Period. He had every right to use deadly force against a violent man threatening to kill him and chasing him, grabbing for his gun in his final moments. He had every right to defend himself from the man who tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. He had every right to shoot the armed rioter who was aiming his pistol at him. The kid should walk.

Made a dumb choice and put himself in a situation to only escalate violence. The likelihood he would be attacked and thereby shoot someone was high. And he purposefully put himself there anyways.

Don't think he should spend his life in jail but he shouldn't get off scot free.
Wangchung
He was there to prevent violence and mayhem. Was he SMART? No. Was he criminal in his actions? Also no. He wasn't asking to be attacked, he has the same right to occupy that area as the people out rioting who attacked him. The fact that other people are attacking people in an area should not decide the legality of his location. He also had the right to put out the dumpster the rioters had just lit on fire. We don't punish people for doing what's right simply because they did it around violent rioters.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
riflebear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The kid needs to serve a little time in prison for what he has done. He went looking for trouble in a town twenty miles away from home with a firearm he was not legally allowed to own at 17. He shot three people. Two died.

Should he not be punished whatsoever, he will be George Zimmerman 2.0 and we will hear about him again soon (not in a good way). Just my opinion.

That being said, I am a staunch 2nd amendment advocate.

He's on video going around asking people if they need help. Who knows what his motive was or why he went but the video speaks for itself.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Made a dumb choice and put himself in a situation to only escalate violence. The likelihood he would be attacked and thereby shoot someone was high. And he purposefully put himself there anyways.

Don't think he should spend his life in jail but he shouldn't get off scot free.

He is on trial for a crime he didn't commit. Generally speaking, we put people jail for committing actual crimes.
Freedomb3ar
Was defense attorney hands in head? Was he surprised at this answer?
muddybrazos
Freedomb3ar said:

Was defense attorney hands in head? Was he surprised at this answer?
I thought it was the prosecution team that was like w tf u just admitted you were going to shoot Kyle.
4yrletterbear
Kyle is a hero. We need more young men line him if we are going to face down evil and defeat it.
BearTruth13
GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

He is on trial for a crime he didn't commit. Generally speaking, we put people jail for committing actual crimes.

If I had an illegally obtained weapon and was out in downtown and shot a few people, I would certainly be on trial and probably going to prison on at least a minor charge.
BearTruth13
4yrletterbear said:

Kyle is a hero. We need more young men line him if we are going to face down evil and defeat it.

If you want to be a hero keeping the peace, join the army and become a cop. We don't need a bunch of vigilantes kids on the street. One of the stupidest things I've ever read.
riflebear
Wangchung
If she didn't want to get raped, she wouldn't have worn that revealing dress and gone to a rough neighborhood, right? It's really the victims fault, if you think about it.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

If I had an illegally obtained weapon and was out in downtown and shot a few people, I would certainly be on trial and probably going to prison on at least a minor charge.

Good for you. Here in the real world we shoot criminals that commit, you know, violent crimes. Like the goons that got shot.
GrowlTowel
BearTruth13 said:

4yrletterbear said:

If you want to be a hero keeping the peace, join the army and become a cop. We don't need a bunch of vigilantes kids on the street. One of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Yes we do. Good guys with guns save good people's lives and remove garbage people from society. It's win, win. Two thugs removed and another that will think long and hard before committing thugary, God Bless America.

This kid needs a statue right next to every George Floyd memorial and should get a piece of every BLM donation.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Good for you. Here in the real world we shoot criminals that commit, you know, violent crimes. Like the goons that got shot.
Where do you live exactly? 1750?
Canon
BearTruth13 said:

4yrletterbear said:

You obviously haven't been paying attention. Cops are doing nothing to stop violent crime and coordinated violence by antifa. Clearly we need vigilantes. We need a LOT more of them.

Good and evil exist. The men he shot were evil. He shot them while trying to defend those law enforcement would not. This young man is a hero.
KOKQB70
Growl, Canon, thanks for nailing it again. Prosecutor should be on trial, geez.
GrowlTowel
clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Houston. Murder rate up 20% thanks to people that think like you. Shoot criminals. It's win, win.
Sam Lowry
BearTruth13 said:

4yrletterbear said:

I think there's a difference between vigilantism and helping to protect a community in an emergency. I don't see him as a vigilante based on the evidence so far.
BearTruth13
GrowlTowel said:

clubhi said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

Houston. Murder rate up 20% thanks to people that think like you. Shoot criminals. It's win, win.

I'm down in Houston too. Not exactly quaking in my boots. Stay away from the parts of the city that have always been violent at midnight and you are fine.
Canada2017
KOKQB70 said:

Growl, Canon, thanks for nailing it again. Prosecutor should be on trial, geez.

The defendant has to be found guilty of something requiring jail time .

Otherwise there will be more violence …..more people killed .

Possibly beginning with members of the jury .

And make no mistake….those jurists certainly realize their vulnerability.
Jack Bauer
I would not have my 17 year old son at a protest/riot with an AR-15 (especially without an adult).

But I don't see that he did anything wrong.

When he fell down, you can hear someone say "get his azz". No doubt they would have beat him unconscious if he did not have a weapon to defend himself.
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

Good catch
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

I would not have my 17 year old son at a protest/riot with an AR-15 (especially without an adult).

When he fell down, you can hear someone say "get his azz". No doubt they would have beat him unconscious if he did not have a weapon to defend himself.
Like my Dad told me early on, if you go looking for trouble, you will surely find it.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wangchung
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Like my Dad told me early on, if you go looking for trouble, you will surely find it.
Two dead rioters and one deformed rioter learned that the hard way.
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

You're being kind.

They would beat him, beat him some more, then take his gun and kill him
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

No but he didn't have any reason to be there. Whether he had the right to be flaunting an AR he didn't own, in another state, was an interesting legal discussion, but the guy is an idiot who was looking for trouble. Trouble may have found him before he started his own, but he's an idiot for being there at all.

Edit: also wasn't he 17? Can we just agree that we wouldn't enjoy the results of a police force full of 17 year olds? That maybe policing should not be done by rando 17 year olds?
Wangchung
Jack Bauer said:

Truly, it's easy to see the msm is the enemy of all Americans. If we had an unbiased media the Republicans would rule.
303Bear
BearTruth13 said:

GrowlTowel said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wangchung said:

The legality of his carrying the weapon is still in question, the judge has not ruled. WI allows carrying of rifles by 17 year old people and it does not appear he had the rifle with him when he crossed into WI, so it is not clear whether his possession was illegal.

The rest of your description of events is obtuse oversimplification.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.