Kyle Rittenhouse trial

55,402 Views | 970 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a good summary of how this trial has been going. Basically a disaster for the prosecution. Who knows what the jury will do.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The kid needs to serve a little time in prison for what he has done. He went looking for trouble in a town twenty miles away from home with a firearm he was not legally allowed to own at 17. He shot three people. Two died.

Should he not be punished whatsoever, he will be George Zimmerman 2.0 and we will hear about him again soon (not in a good way). Just my opinion.

That being said, I am a staunch 2nd amendment advocate.
False. He did not go looking for trouble. He was there to help. The attackers he had to defend himself were looking for trouble and attacked him. he defended himself. He needs a statue not Floyd.
We should put his next to the George Zimmerman statue. The little peckerhead was looking for a fight and he found one.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
The only reason I can see the jury not acquitting Rittenhouse is the obvious attempts to pressure and intimidate them into finding him guilty that is of course being shamelessly fueled by the MSM. It is extremely tragic and sad that is even a possibility here - but it is.
Wangchung
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The kid needs to serve a little time in prison for what he has done. He went looking for trouble in a town twenty miles away from home with a firearm he was not legally allowed to own at 17. He shot three people. Two died.

Should he not be punished whatsoever, he will be George Zimmerman 2.0 and we will hear about him again soon (not in a good way). Just my opinion.

False. He did not go looking for trouble. He was there to help. The attackers he had to defend himself were looking for trouble and attacked him. he defended himself. He needs a statue not Floyd.
We should put his next to the George Zimmerman statue. The little peckerhead was looking for a fight and he found one.
Yep, ol Trayvon should have just gone home but he was looking for a fight and got more than he could handle. Now he is rotting in the ground just like the two rioters shot by Rittenhouse.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Rittenhouse takes the stand??????????????????/
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83
He's doing a great job as a witness. I find him believable.
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83 said:

He's doing a great job as a witness. I find him believable.
Not bad for a MAGA white supremacist just there to shoot people
WacoKelly83
Now he's melting down. Poor guy
Jack Bauer
Rittenhouse just broke down, judge had to call a break.
WacoKelly83
Shows he has remorse. Panic atrack
Jack Bauer
Wrecks Quan Dough
Blue is a good color for the suit and tie. Cool color, not aggressive.
riflebear
Brutal. Left is gonna mock him and call him a great actor.

Video is longer version than the one above.

riflebear
Jack Bauer
Now cross examination has started
Wrecks Quan Dough
Clown show prosecution continues. Judge scolding the prosecution for improperly commenting on Kyle's exercising his right to remain silent.
Jack Bauer
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Clown show prosecution continues.
Already got reprimanded by the judge...
WacoKelly83
Prosecutor just got warned by the judge. He's losing this case
Jack Bauer

Quote:

The Chicago Police Department has canceled regularly-scheduled days off starting Friday and through the weekend in apparent anticipation of civil unrest in the event that Kyle Rittenhouse is acquitted.https://t.co/nMyRc6SLUF
[url=https://t.co/nMyRc6SLUF][/url]

Chicago Sun-Times (@Suntimes) November 9, 2021
Redbrickbear
riflebear said:

Brutal. Left is gonna mock him and call him a great actor.

Video is longer version than the one above.

So much pressure for a kid his age to be under.

I'm in my 30s and can't imagine it.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Kyle apparently knows firearms laws better than the D.A.'s office.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Kyle eats pancakes at the police cadet program. He also plays video games and has a tik tok account. Things going not well for the State on cross.
Jack Bauer
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Kyle eats pancakes at the police cadet program. He also plays video games and has a tik tok account. Things going not well for the State on cross.

I think defense is trying to pin Kyle as an immature teen to prove that he should not have been there with an AR-15.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

I think defense is trying to pin Kyle as an immature teen to prove that he should not have been there with an AR-15.
That is the state asking these questions.
WacoKelly83
Judge just lost it on the prosecution. Wow!!
cowboycwr
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cowboycwr said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

GZ was looking for a fight. He wanted to be a hero so badly and to catch a criminal.

Kyle was not.
Jack Bauer
Defense getting his ass handed to him.
Redbrickbear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Ground breaking evidence the prosecution is laying out here in court. lol
riflebear
If u can't watch online this is a good thread to follow

riflebear
Wow this judge is pissed.
WacoKelly83
That's an understatement
Polo Bear
All charges should be dropped against Rittenhouse. The District Attorneys office....holy ***** This is just a terrible terrible use of the penal code. Kenosha is going to be paying Rittenhouse for a very, very long time. Floyd family got what? 28 million for a drug addict overdosing?

The DA, all ADAs involved, everyone should lose their license to practice AND face criminal charges from the State of Wisconsin.

Activist DAs belong in jail, our criminal justice system has no room for politics.

The only thing Rittenhouse did wrong was not kill the 3rd pedophile.

But of course, why would anyone want to go to a riot for a drug addict thats filled with a bunch of pedophiles.

Why are lefties always pedophiles?

riflebear
Ouch

Jack Bauer
Kyle played Call of Duty?? That's it, guilty!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.