Football
Sponsored by

BU fball players investigated for sexual assault

106,371 Views | 687 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DioNoZeus
YoakDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

Bearwitness8223 said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

It will be uncovered. This facet of the situation, meaning how did the staff deal with it and when or not deal with it, will not be kept secret for long. It will come out.
So you don't know the names of the players but you know specifics of the football staff not "dealing" with it properly? So how specifically did they not deal with it?
I'm trying to be real polite to you even though you are the insulting people makes you feel more important and better about yourself type. I dont know the answer to the question and never said I did ( apparently you are not as good at reading comprehension as you believe) hence the reason I have asked the damn question that the other poster asked. That is how basic communication works. One asks questions to find out things he or she is curious about knowing. Hopefully you can understand that concept.

The answer to the question is an important one and will come out at some point. It is folly to think this will be kept under the rug. Frankly I think it is stupid to try keep it under the rug if the answer makes the staff look good.
The other poster asked? You asked the same question a little while ago and again what 5 times since Friday night.

Let's say that you aren't getting an official answer on the status of the players until the DA finishes with the Grand Jury. Let's play what if. Let's say March 10th 1 player is indicted for distributing a video not sexual assault and 1-3 are not. Let's say March 11th Rhule or the AD releases a statement that the 1 player is suspended from the team pending the outcome of the case. Let's say there is zero discipline on the other 1-3 players at this time. What was done wrong? What has been swept under the rug?

You act like these kids are gonna get a fair shake with he "Justice system" anyways they will fight cheat and lie to convict no matter if these kids are guilty or not because they are corrupt
Another poster that just makes up stuff about what I think and posts. Why does you keave me out of it and attack tge DA. Don't lie and act like you know me or my opinions because you certainly aren't getting that from my post. PartyBear set the topic - What did coaches do wrong and what did Baylor sweep under the rug?

What is it with this week-end?
You are doing classic projecting. It is in fact you making up what other people say or you are not reading carefully or you are not understanding what you read. The question I asked is "What is the status of the current players in regards to the team?" Not "what did coaches do wrong and what did Baylor sweep under the rug?" Despite what you may think you do not look clever when you chime in on that question and say "what are their names? and then chastise the person asking the question for not knowing their names. It looks like maybe a 14 year old thinking they are really clever and artful in avoiding answering a direct question. It isnt impressive. You also look transparently scared of the answer or if you in fact know the answer, scared of it coming out, when you clearly think I know the answer to the question. Again I'm asking because I am curious about knowing this and the answer is an important one. I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

As Yoak said all the AD has to do is release a brief statement of their status without any name mentioned.
So you are only able to discuss one thought at a time? I am going to have to insist that you are not an administrator with that authority.

Try to stay with the logic here. I told you that nobody seems to know the status of the players. So the only alternative way to answer your question is to know the names of the players. Nobody seems to know their names so we can look them up on the roster. At this point it is down to you asking the question several times a day until the DA acts or Title IX completes with a negative ruling expelling somebody. The ruling won't be released due to FERPA but the player exiting the roster will be obvious. Stay with the logic. A positive or negative ruling will not be released unless by lawsuit. So the DA announcing charges or no bill is how you are going to hear who the players are. If somebody is brave enough to name names before the DA acts, then most of us can look the players up on the official roster. If the name is on it, then your question is answered.

I am not sure when a Baylor freeboard about sports become a forum for effectively pressuring the McC County DA, the BU Athletic Department, or BU Communications? Instead Sic'Em 365 is a discussion board. But you are already showing that you don't wish to discuss this topic. You keep trying to eliminate discussion. You only wish to three acceptable answers: on the team, suspended, or kicked off the team. No discussion is acceptable to you. Your question is important you say. Will you even discuss why it is important?

You seem to be concerned that something was done incorrectly by a coach or AD. Why else your question an important one? The question isn't important just because you asked it. If you don't like my what if then give me your scenario. What specifically are you worried about that the coaches did or did not do?

I am pretty transparent. I am a Baylor graduate and I don't like non-Baylor graduates coming here to hurt Baylor. I don't intend to be nice or considerate to them. If you fit the Robe mold, then yes I intend to be very blunt in my distaste. Expect rebuke.

Baylor graduates get more leeway with me. I can still get cross-ways with them. If they think I have to see it 100% their way is a good way. If they decide to restate what I said in an inaccurate manner. If they think we all or Baylor owes Art Briles anything then that is an issue with me. Because we don't. He was offered a settlement with a NDA. He took the money. I have disliked the wolves and sheep on the BOR for over a decad and the majority likes that (so what).. I posted volumes against the regents on Baylorfans. If you are a Baylor graduate and think there is only one item to discuss on this topic (your current strategy), then go start your own board. You don't tell me what to do here.

As a Baylor grad, the question is important because Baylor has not been transparent or accountable to alumni, stakeholders, students, and the central Texas community for nearly 2 years (or over a decade longer due to the shaming). It's important because if the university is to be believed that football is not as important as allegations of sexual assault and they've gotten their act together, then they must note the status of the players involved. Otherwise, same old Baylor.

So if the answer is the players are on the official roster. What does that mean to you? It does not mean anything to me at this time. I am not even sure that we have a sexual assault.

The official roster is a weak response and you know it. Communicating status within the team goes to building trust that will take years to build back. What happens when/if the DA chooses to go after 1-4 of these players and they've been participating with the team for 5 months? It'll be the same old Baylor; can't learn its lesson. Baylor needs to prepared for that scenario and it's optics. Sharing the status alleviates future pressure.

As to whether or not "we have a sexual assault"....that's the same shaming attitude that's been there for decades.
I don't think the official roster is a weak response. I think it is a policy response. More on that in a minute.

I don't know that we had a sexual assault. The TV headline was pretty exact and the story very broad. That is not **** shaming to wonder if the posters that say it was consensual sex but the objection is the sharing of the video. That means nor assault.

What is you level of tolerance? I know mine. Nobody is asking mine. You assumed that I think if they are accused of sexual assault that I think it is okay that they are active members of the team. I didn't say that. Nobody asked that. You and three others have posted what you think I think on this topic and the Briles/Petersen. The others have acted shocked when I strongly object to that. At least you are discussing it.

So what should the policy be as to suspension? What should the policy be towards kicking them off the team?

I think the general media objected to things not being referred to Title IX. When 99% of schools set policy that a mandatory reporter has to report to Title IX designees, then the media assumed that was the policy at Baylor. I am not sure what the policy was at Baylor. Garland's deposition sure did not clear that up. The media was asking the wrong questions during most of our scandal. What was our policy on mandatory reporting? Did the coaches report as to our policy? The media skipped the first question and only asked part of the second. It does not matter if we called our department Judicial Affairs or later Title IX. The right question to ask is What was our policy on mandatory reporters (who is a mandatory reporter and where/when do they report). You did not ask me Yoak, but I think we are in trouble if the coaches learned of an assault and did not report it to Title IX. I'm not sure if posting/sharing the photos is a Title IX or Clery Act reportable for an employee. So who violated Baylor policy?

Assault or not this is a that Judicial Affairs will want to review. Are all athletes reported for anything to Judicial Affairs to be automatically suspended? Is this what you are saying you want or the media wants? Are all athletes charges with a misdemeanor to be automatically suspended? Are all athletes charged with a felony to be automatically suspended?

Please quote back to me what I stated your thoughts to be on this topic or the Briles/Petersen topic; otherwise, state your tolerance level. My tolerance level is zero indication of any questionable behavior anywhere remotely related to sexual assault should be automatic expulsion from Baylor because of our current situation. They know; they've been warned.

NoBSU
80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

Bearwitness8223 said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

It will be uncovered. This facet of the situation, meaning how did the staff deal with it and when or not deal with it, will not be kept secret for long. It will come out.
So you don't know the names of the players but you know specifics of the football staff not "dealing" with it properly? So how specifically did they not deal with it?
I'm trying to be real polite to you even though you are the insulting people makes you feel more important and better about yourself type. I dont know the answer to the question and never said I did ( apparently you are not as good at reading comprehension as you believe) hence the reason I have asked the damn question that the other poster asked. That is how basic communication works. One asks questions to find out things he or she is curious about knowing. Hopefully you can understand that concept.

The answer to the question is an important one and will come out at some point. It is folly to think this will be kept under the rug. Frankly I think it is stupid to try keep it under the rug if the answer makes the staff look good.
The other poster asked? You asked the same question a little while ago and again what 5 times since Friday night.

Let's say that you aren't getting an official answer on the status of the players until the DA finishes with the Grand Jury. Let's play what if. Let's say March 10th 1 player is indicted for distributing a video not sexual assault and 1-3 are not. Let's say March 11th Rhule or the AD releases a statement that the 1 player is suspended from the team pending the outcome of the case. Let's say there is zero discipline on the other 1-3 players at this time. What was done wrong? What has been swept under the rug?

You act like these kids are gonna get a fair shake with he "Justice system" anyways they will fight cheat and lie to convict no matter if these kids are guilty or not because they are corrupt
Another poster that just makes up stuff about what I think and posts. Why does you keave me out of it and attack tge DA. Don't lie and act like you know me or my opinions because you certainly aren't getting that from my post. PartyBear set the topic - What did coaches do wrong and what did Baylor sweep under the rug?

You are doing classic projecting. It is in fact you making up what other people say or you are not reading carefully or you are not understanding what you read. The question I asked is "What is the status of the current players in regards to the team?" Not "what did coaches do wrong and what did Baylor sweep under the rug?" Despite what you may think you do not look clever when you chime in on that question and say "what are their names? and then chastise the person asking the question for not knowing their names. It looks like maybe a 14 year old thinking they are really clever and artful in avoiding answering a direct question. It isnt impressive. You also look transparently scared of the answer or if you in fact know the answer, scared of it coming out, when you clearly think I know the answer to the question. Again I'm asking because I am curious about knowing this and the answer is an important one. I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

As Yoak said all the AD has to do is release a brief statement of their status without any name mentioned.
So you are only able to discuss one thought at a time? I am going to have to insist that you are not an administrator with that authority.

Try to stay with the logic here. I told you that nobody seems to know the status of the players. So the only alternative way to answer your question is to know the names of the players. Nobody seems to know their names so we can look them up on the roster. At this point it is down to you asking the question several times a day until the DA acts or Title IX completes with a negative ruling expelling somebody. The ruling won't be released due to FERPA but the player exiting the roster will be obvious. Stay with the logic. A positive or negative ruling will not be released unless by lawsuit. So the DA announcing charges or no bill is how you are going to hear who the players are. If somebody is brave enough to name names before the DA acts, then most of us can look the players up on the official roster. If the name is on it, then your question is answered.

I am not sure when a Baylor freeboard about sports become a forum for effectively pressuring the McC County DA, the BU Athletic Department, or BU Communications? Instead Sic'Em 365 is a discussion board. But you are already showing that you don't wish to discuss this topic. You keep trying to eliminate discussion. You only wish to three acceptable answers: on the team, suspended, or kicked off the team. No discussion is acceptable to you. Your question is important you say. Will you even discuss why it is important?

You seem to be concerned that something was done incorrectly by a coach or AD. Why else your question an important one? The question isn't important just because you asked it. If you don't like my what if then give me your scenario. What specifically are you worried about that the coaches did or did not do?

I am pretty transparent. I am a Baylor graduate and I don't like non-Baylor graduates coming here to hurt Baylor. I don't intend to be nice or considerate to them. If you fit the Robe mold, then yes I intend to be very blunt in my distaste. Expect rebuke.

Baylor graduates get more leeway with me. I can still get cross-ways with them. If they think I have to see it 100% their way is a good way. If they decide to restate what I said in an inaccurate manner. If they think we all or Baylor owes Art Briles anything then that is an issue with me. Because we don't. He was offered a settlement with a NDA. He took the money. I have disliked the wolves and sheep on the BOR for over a decad and the majority likes that (so what).. I posted volumes against the regents on Baylorfans. If you are a Baylor graduate and think there is only one item to discuss on this topic (your current strategy), then go start your own board. You don't tell me what to do here.

As a Baylor grad, the question is important because Baylor has not been transparent or accountable to alumni, stakeholders, students, and the central Texas community for nearly 2 years (or over a decade longer due to the shaming). It's important because if the university is to be believed that football is not as important as allegations of sexual assault and they've gotten their act together, then they must note the status of the players involved. Otherwise, same old Baylor.

So if the answer is the players are on the official roster. What does that mean to you? It does not mean anything to me at this time. I am not even sure that we have a sexual assault.

The official roster is a weak response and you know it. Communicating status within the team goes to building trust that will take years to build back. What happens when/if the DA chooses to go after 1-4 of these players and they've been participating with the team for 5 months? It'll be the same old Baylor; can't learn its lesson. Baylor needs to prepared for that scenario and it's optics. Sharing the status alleviates future pressure.

As to whether or not "we have a sexual assault"....that's the same shaming attitude that's been there for decades.
I don't think the official roster is a weak response. I think it is a policy response. More on that in a minute.

I don't know that we had a sexual assault. The TV headline was pretty exact and the story very broad. That is not **** shaming to wonder if the posters that say it was consensual sex but the objection is the sharing of the video. That means nor assault.

What is you level of tolerance? I know mine. Nobody is asking mine. You assumed that I think if they are accused of sexual assault that I think it is okay that they are active members of the team. I didn't say that. Nobody asked that. You and three others have posted what you think I think on this topic and the Briles/Petersen. The others have acted shocked when I strongly object to that. At least you are discussing it.

So what should the policy be as to suspension? What should the policy be towards kicking them off the team?

I think the general media objected to things not being referred to Title IX. When 99% of schools set policy that a mandatory reporter has to report to Title IX designees, then the media assumed that was the policy at Baylor. I am not sure what the policy was at Baylor. Garland's deposition sure did not clear that up. The media was asking the wrong questions during most of our scandal. What was our policy on mandatory reporting? Did the coaches report as to our policy? The media skipped the first question and only asked part of the second. It does not matter if we called our department Judicial Affairs or later Title IX. The right question to ask is What was our policy on mandatory reporters (who is a mandatory reporter and where/when do they report). You did not ask me Yoak, but I think we are in trouble if the coaches learned of an assault and did not report it to Title IX. I'm not sure if posting/sharing the photos is a Title IX or Clery Act reportable for an employee. So who violated Baylor policy?

Assault or not this is a that Judicial Affairs will want to review. Are all athletes reported for anything to Judicial Affairs to be automatically suspended? Is this what you are saying you want or the media wants? Are all athletes charges with a misdemeanor to be automatically suspended? Are all athletes charged with a felony to be automatically suspended?
There are two things, No-BSU that still concern me about the November incident. One favors Baylor and the other does not.

1) Why did the accusers wait six days to report the incident to Baylor?

2) Upon Baylor learning the incident took place off campus, did they encourage the accusers to contact the Waco Police? Did anyone from Baylor (football coaches, equestrian coaches, or administrators) discourage the accusers from contacting the Waco Police?
1. Fair question
1.a. TV story cites the DA as saying Baylor PD sent the file for Grand Jury consideration (paraphrase). Why was the report to Baylor PD? Was it direct and independent from one of the girls.

2. I think it is a leap at this time time to say discourage unless you have information (outside of Robe). Any of those people sitting in their office could have said Call 911 and report this. Is it fair to think that anybody outside of Title IX/Judicial Affairs/RR knows if a 911 call routes to BPD or WPD?

3. How long does it take to get a case in front of the Grand Jury in Waco? Is this normal or delayed?
Malbec
I think that if there is a report in the press that labels this as "sexual assault," and the reality is that it is about distributing a video of consensual sex instead, then Baylor has a duty to dispel the damaging false narrative in the press. Otherwise, Baylor is confirming by omission. Of course, we know that Baylor has a problem with telling the simple truth in these matters. If there was no sexual assault, a simple statement like, "Despite statements in the press, the student-athletes that are the subject of the story have not been accused of sexual assault." If you can't even say that, then you might as well consider the story accurate....the public sure will.
NoBSU
YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

Bearwitness8223 said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

Please quote back to me what I stated your thoughts to be on this topic or the Briles/Petersen topic; otherwise, state your tolerance level. My tolerance level is zero indication of any questionable behavior anywhere remotely related to sexual assault should be automatic expulsion from Baylor because of our current situation. They know; they've been warned.

Your comment was on this topic. Another alums was on Briles/Petersen (you did not). I was making a general complaint that others seem shocked when I object when people put words in my mouth. Not you as you are discussing it.

My tolerance is no suspension on a Title IX reporting. No expulsion on the Title IX investigation but a suspension from activities. Expulsion on Title IX ruled in favor of the accuser.

Suspension of activities on felony charges and all level of assault charges. Expulsion if convicted.

I have posted this once already. I think that these 1-4 are gone if sex is involved (not just sexual assault). Doesn't matter what the DA/Grand Jury does. Doesn't matter the Title IX ruling. They are booted or run off. They need to follow procedure where they did not on Faulk. They should not do that again.

If we finally have a policy on mandatory reporting of offenses covered by Title IX, then zero tolerance to employees that violate it. Dismissal. If we finally have a Clery Act reporting policy, then severe punishment up to dismissal for failure to report.

D. C. Bear
YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

YoakDaddy said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

Bearwitness8223 said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

NoBSU said:

PartyBear said:

I wish I could be confident that Baylor is prepared to deal with those optics. I'm concerned about it given past performance.
DustyM
MilliVanilli said:

DustyM said:

MilliVanilli said:

DustyM said:

Robemcdo said:

What took place in the meeting room is that the regents were read a pile of crap written by Cary Gray which somehow has been labeled the Finding Of Fact and attributed to the gals from PH. FOF was written by Gray.. and all of a sudden the villains became the black athletes and the guy who brought them here .

I think you've heard this story before
Your absolutely correct, but the six or seven that scream the loudest won't allow this to be said enough to get folks to listen. The reality is that if Ramsower is still holding the COO spot, he is going to continue to cover up all of the sexual assaults. Considering 90-95% of all sexual assaults on this campus are committed by the frat boys and their buddies. You would think that even the BOR worshipers would realize that they are beating a dead horse by accusing the football team and staff. BUT NOPE, they continue to double down, no matter what.

I still think they are being paid to act this way, there is no other reason for it.
The two of you are a fine tandem of certifiable delusion. Then again, you are a sock.

Congrats, your little picture just shows what everyone on most of the football message boards in the great state of Texas considers you as. An ASS spouting, well, you get it.
Ah, an unhinged CAB t-shirt fan that's a sock account.

Endless entertainment to torment, and so easy to do.

Is that really the best you can do, seriously. I do have a question for you though. I have been wondering about this and maybe this is why you are so set against the football team and Art Briles.

Did Art Briles or one of his staff catch you in the boys locker room one to many times and tell your mommy on you. Just wondering where all of the hate comes from. Maybe it was because one of the big bad football players did a one and done with you. Maybe you should not be so easy next time and you won't get your feelings hurt. Just my thoughts. Have a nice day.

boognish_bear
YoakDaddy
It's just that easy. No names were noted. All they had to say was the players were separated from the team.
http://www.kcentv.com/mobile/article/sports/ncaaf/baylor-fallout/rhule-baylor-players-separated-from-team-after-allegations/500-528259526
boognish_bear
YoakDaddy said:

It's just that easy. No names were noted. All they had to say was the players were separated from the team.
http://www.kcentv.com/mobile/article/sports/ncaaf/baylor-fallout/rhule-baylor-players-separated-from-team-after-allegations/500-528259526

Agreed. Why'd it take so long to get this comment?
Robemcdo
Took a while for the checks to clear
80sBEAR
boognish_bear said:

YoakDaddy said:

I predict four Baylor players will leave the team quietly and two Baylor Equestrian girls will get big checks from Baylor. The more things change, the more they stay the same. (Except for the 1-11 part)
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
BaylorProud77
Or. Could it be we handled this situation like we were suppose to. You can't make comments without knowing all the facts and even then you have the privacy thing. Title 9 did its job. Ok?????
BaylorProud77
Or You should have read this whole thread before commenting lol
Keyser Soze
Well Title IX and Judicial Affairs actually know about this one in a timely manor. So some things are different.
YoakDaddy
Keyser Soze said:

Well Title IX and Judicial Affairs actually know about this one in a timely manor. So some things are different.

True. So they are separated pending law enforcement investigation or T9/JA investigation? I would think that the T9/JA investigation would be complete by now. IMO they should be separated pending the outcomes of both.
MilliVanilli
Robemcdo said:

Took a while for the checks to clear
Must be talking about the ones the McCaw family gives you, it's fitting the Canadian dollar is called the Loonie, it's the perfect currency for you.

YoakDaddy
boognish_bear said:

YoakDaddy said:

I don't know. For me it's better late than never.
Keyser Soze
Agree -
57Bear
Did Rhule report this to Title IX as soon as he heard about it?
bearlyafarmer
YoakDaddy said:

Briles: I didn't know too many of the specific details = lowest scum on the face of the earth

Rhule: I don't know too many of the specific details = cleanest man on the face of the earth

Fascinating!
D. C. Bear
Keyser Soze said:

Is a "timely manor" one that Chip and his gang finished on schedule?

I have seen no evidence that Baylor's Title IX did not know of Sam Ukuwachu's case in a timely manner. Rather ironically, at this point, there is nothing that clearly indicates Baylor decided his case incorrectly.
Keyser Soze
One was talking about an ongoing Title IX investigation, the other was talking about what should have been a Title IX investigation.

80sBEAR
80sBEAR said:

boognish_bear said:

YoakDaddy said:

I predict four Baylor players will leave the team quietly and two Baylor Equestrian girls will get big checks from Baylor. The more things change, the more they stay the same. (Except for the 1-11 part)
One of the four players that leave Baylor "to pursue opportunities outside of Baylor" will be a shocker to some. It is what it is .
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
BaylorProud77
You don't want to share with us who this might be???
Chanceux
Why is this back in the news? Wasn't it known like a month or two ago this happened?
xiledinok
It's the insurance company writing the check. They are the ones making the calls on settlements.
Can you blame them for settling? What a bunch of trash witnesses. Most lawyers understand the feeling trying to not get something wiped out $ wise.

Baylor is following federal law. Just sit back and wait.
Chanceux
I really think multiple people in the AD's office and at the university need to get every athlete man or woman at the university in an auditorium and just tear into them about all this crap. Go Bobby Knight on them.
boognish_bear
Chanceux said:

I really think multiple people in the AD's office and at the university need to get every athlete man or woman at the university in an auditorium and just tear into them about all this crap. Go Bobby Knight on them.

Unfortunately....an ass kicking speech won't have much long term effect when you are up against testosterone and alcohol.

Early on weren't they supposed to check in with coaches every night or something like that?

(I don't know why that crying emoji appeared)
Chanceux
boognish_bear said:

Chanceux said:

Unfortunately....an ass kicking speech won't have much long term effect when you are up against testosterone and alcohol.

Early on weren't they supposed to check in with coaches every night or something like that?

(I don't know why that crying emoji appeared)
It might not have much of a longterm effect but somebody needs to put that fear in these kids early on. If Baylor wants to be big time in sports you let the kids know that they aren't above the school from the start.
bearlyafarmer
Chanceux said:

Why is this back in the news? Wasn't it known like a month or two ago this happened?
This wouldn't have reappeared now if the completely reasonable, legitimate question of the players' status with the team had been answered say, uh, one or two months ago.
xiledinok
bearlyafarmer said:

Chanceux said:

This wouldn't have reappeared now if the completely reasonable, legitimate question of the players' status with the team had been answered say, uh, one or two months ago.
They cannot answer the question because they would violate federal law.
Just be glad an underperforming overpaid DC isn't running around telling a guy charged with rape is in the plans.
Our former group wrote the book on what not to do.
Stranger
Trust the process
I'm a Bearbacker
PartyBear
xiledinok said:

bearlyafarmer said:

Chanceux said:

They cannot answer the question because they would violate federal law.
Just be glad an underperforming overpaid DC isn't running around telling a guy charged with rape is in the plans.
Our former group wrote the book on what not to do.
Did they violate federal law yesterday then?
drahthaar
With the report that the 2019 talent is so deep in Texas, shuck these guys and use the 'ships for what is going to be a smaller class of recruits.

Needs to be some serious discussions with the women at BU also...none of this happens in a vacuum, especially a sober one.
MilliVanilli
witchmo said:

With the report that the 2019 talent is so deep in Texas, shuck these guys and use the 'ships for what is going to be a smaller class of recruits.

Needs to be some serious discussions with the women at BU also...none of this happens in a vacuum, especially a sober one.
You speak the truth there with your last sentence.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.