Football
Sponsored by

BU fball players investigated for sexual assault

106,397 Views | 687 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DioNoZeus
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldbear69 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

Want to weed out the shills and trolls on both sides? It's easy. If they can't agree to the following, factual statements...they're a shill.

ALL.. Art, Ian, Star, and our BOR failed to meet their responsibilities to lead, guide, and provide institutional over-site of their respective programs and academic institutions. All were held accountable and are no longer present...outside of one.

This isn't a controversial statement. It's not an inflammatory statement. It's a factual, no agenda, statement. No amount of spin..desperate name calling/ "rape enabler etc" will change that on either side.

I could give a rats ass about the people who are gone. They can't hurt us anymore. I do care about those that remain.

This is where the Village Idiot, Keyser, as well as "Cab never did anything wrong" posters expose themselves.
It's fascinating watching an ill-tempered illiterate call educated people "village idiots".

milli, why do you always open yourself up for it......
What's hilarious is that you thin-skinned children think you're witty in your little echo-chamber.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

oldbear69 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

Want to weed out the shills and trolls on both sides? It's easy. If they can't agree to the following, factual statements...they're a shill.

ALL.. Art, Ian, Star, and our BOR failed to meet their responsibilities to lead, guide, and provide institutional over-site of their respective programs and academic institutions. All were held accountable and are no longer present...outside of one.

This isn't a controversial statement. It's not an inflammatory statement. It's a factual, no agenda, statement. No amount of spin..desperate name calling/ "rape enabler etc" will change that on either side.

I could give a rats ass about the people who are gone. They can't hurt us anymore. I do care about those that remain.

This is where the Village Idiot, Keyser, as well as "Cab never did anything wrong" posters expose themselves.
It's fascinating watching an ill-tempered illiterate call educated people "village idiots".

milli, why do you always open yourself up for it......

Hilarious. I see nothings changed for Mili... Notice how he didn't respond to the basis of the post at all. Not a single attempt to mitigate one simple statement. It was a short,, factual statement meant to identify the shills. He falls for it, waves his hands, jumps up and down and screams "look at me..I'm one!! Im one!!" Can't make this stuff up. Like I said..no one takes him seriously. Even seeing his responses when someone quotes him is too often.
What's it like being a supposed grown ass man who gets online daily to tell people he's ignoring an internet poster he's obsessing about?

You guys do irony about as well as you do sanity.

Reporter
80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wacotrib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/f/17/f1756230-2c65-5f67-b82c-36d3f715a49f/58a777a931550.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C1012
"To Art's credit, he admitted to his own inproprieties, and he asked what he needed to do. He said TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED ME TO DO. I then told Art that he needed to support my boy Aaron Murff and his habits with his Cheetos. Ian agreed to help my boy Aaron Murff with his Cheetos, which is why Ian was only sanctioned and not fired."

"David Garland and I then met with the press and we hit a home run. Now you know the rest of the story."
https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wacotrib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/07/e071ed7f-922f-5edc-bf5d-970be528e8cc/57945004149fd.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C860
I just have one question for Murff after looking at how he fits into that jacket on the second photo: Does Ian McCall know you raided his wardrobe?
Who is Ian McCall?

I think he's the county judge in Seguin.
NoBSU
Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

"To Art's credit, he admitted to his own inproprieties, and he asked what he needed to do. He said TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED ME TO DO. I then told Art that he needed to support my boy Aaron Murff and his habits with his Cheetos. Ian agreed to help my boy Aaron Murff with his Cheetos, which is why Ian was only sanctioned and not fired."

"David Garland and I then met with the press and we hit a home run. Now you know the rest of the story."

I just have one question for Murff after looking at how he fits into that jacket on the second photo: Does Ian McCall know you raided his wardrobe?
Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.
D. C. Bear
NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

No, God posts on the premium side.
NoBSU
D. C. Bear said:

NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

No, God posts on the premium side.
Lol. Post of this young year!
NoBSU
Or at least freeboard post of the year. I'm sure the premium side has had better.
Reporter
NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wacotrib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/f/17/f1756230-2c65-5f67-b82c-36d3f715a49f/58a777a931550.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C1012

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wacotrib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/07/e071ed7f-922f-5edc-bf5d-970be528e8cc/57945004149fd.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C860
Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

Thou shall not use the name of thy God in vain, NoBSU!
80sBEAR
Reporter said:

NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

Yet is okay for old men to stalk teenage sorority girls drinking wine on Facebook. Go figure!
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
NoBSU
Reporter said:

NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

You have a point. It is fruitless to try to talk to you.
NoBSU
80sBEAR said:

Reporter said:

NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

Yet is okay for old men to stalk teenage sorority girls drinking wine on Facebook. Go figure!
You notice that regents can cry out to God and brag about it in the national press. Me, I am on my own with these FOB nuts.
Robert Wilson
Man, disappear for a week and you may miss a lot. I can't catch up on all this, but have we figured out how to blame Tom Hill or Jim Grobe?

Maybe Chip Brown has some good info.
Reporter
80sBEAR said:

Reporter said:

NoBSU said:

Reporter said:

80sBEAR said:

NoBSU said:

Tommy_Lou_Ramsower said:

Who is Ian McCall?

Oh God, you again.

No way. No way at all. I move to sanction the stalker, your honor.
xiledinok
This was supposed to be the biggest thing for the Robe touchers since Art challenged Bowlsby.
How did that challenge turnout?
57Bear

boognish_bear
I'm still surprised/shocked this story didn't take off nationally....guess 1-11 solved that problem
CarelessBear
boognish_bear said:

I'm still surprised/shocked this story didn't take off nationally....guess 1-11 solved that problem
We said the same thing about MSU, all it takes is a feminist with an agenda on Twitter
RegentCoverup
CBallard said:

Why does Rhule bring these bad guys on campus to molest our innocent white girls?

Wait, where are the innocent ones? I never found any of those..
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
xiledinok
CBallard said:

Why does Rhule bring these bad guys on campus to molest our innocent white girls?
Clearly, FAKE NEWS GM sick boy you are jumping to conclusions. The facts are out. Do you only get your news from Dan Quail? How is Indy?
How does it feel to be out flanked by Dennis Wiles' honest but naive world comments. God knows, he should have been really mad.
possible12
boognish_bear said:

BU president declines to comment on rape investigation

Rissa ShawThu 9:42 PM, Feb 15, 2018

WACO, Texas (KWTX) Baylor University President Dr. Linda Livingstone declined to answer specific questions Friday about a sexual assault case that sources with direct knowledge of the situation say involves football players and female athletes.

Baylor President Dr. Linda Livingstone. (Baylor University photo)
At least two redshirt Baylor football players are being investigated in connection with the sexual assault report involving members of the school's Equestrian team, according to several sources with direct knowledge of the situation.

Livingstone was asked about the investigation during a news conference Friday after a meeting of the Baylor Board of Regents.

She said she could not comment specifically, but said the school has worked hard to put processes in place to ensure that such cases are handled expeditiously, confidentially and fairly.

"We have a really good process in place, we believe, to evaluate when allegations are made what is the appropriate way to handle that student during the process while it's being investigated," Livingstone said.

Until we know the outcome of that case, we follow those very carefully and believe they are fair and consistent for the students they impact."

Members of the school's Equestrian team were summoned through a text to a mandatory team meeting at 3 p.m. Friday.

The team and its coaches aren't talking publicly about the alleged incident, either.

"We aren't talking," head coach Casie Maxwell said.

"We've taken a department stance on it."

The incident allegedly occurred at the University Parks Apartments near campus overnight on Nov. 11 into the early morning hours of Nov. 12 after the Baylor football team lost to Texas Tech at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

According to one of the Baylor police reports KWTX obtained about the incident, the case was referred to another agency, but the report did not identify the agency.

Late Friday afternoon, McLennan County District Attorney Abel Reyna confirmed that the Baylor Police Department has referred a case to his office for possible grand jury review.

He stopped short of saying whether it was the same case described in the police reports.

"I can confirm BPD has submitted a case to our office as a grand jury referral," Reyna told KWTX.

"We are reviewing that case and intend to present it to the grand jury as requested to determine what, if any, criminal conduct may have occurred."

The incident allegedly occurred at the University Parks Apartments near campus overnight on Nov. 11 into the early morning hours of Nov. 12 after the Baylor football team lost to Texas Tech at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

Baylor's online crime log says the incident was reported on Nov. 14 as "Alcohol-Minors Consuming/Sexual Assault," and was referred to the school's Judicial Affairs and Title IX offices, but the two heavily redacted police reports obtained by KWTX say only that campus officers took a report of a sexual assault.

Those reports are both dated Nov. 17.

The discrepancy isn't explained.

The reportsone an incident report and the other a criminal case reportidentify the complainant as Jane Doe 2 and the victim as Jane Doe.

Both are students and four to five sources familiar with the incident say both are members of the schools equestrian team.

The reports indicate four suspects were interviewedall of them students.

At least two of them were redshirt football players, the sources say.

No arrests have been made and no charges have been filed, but the reports indicate the investigation is active.

The criminal case report indicates that pictures and images were taken into evidence, and sources say that video was recorded of the incident and may have been posted on social media.

That video, the sources say, is now in the hands of Title IX investigators at the university.

KWTX asked the school to confirm the information, but hasn't gotten an answer.

The reports also show that at least four witnesses identified as Baylor faculty or staff members were interviewed.

We asked the university whether those individuals were athletic department employees or coaches, but did not get a direct response.

The university has also not answered questions about the status of the two players, who, as redshirts, would not have been on the field, but typically would have stood on the sidelines at home games.

After the incident was reported, Baylor played Iowa State at home on Nov.18 before finishing the season at TCU on Nov. 25.

Jason Cook, Baylor University's vice president for marketing & communications, sent an email to KWTX late Thursday night apologizing for the delayed response, and said, "Your questions below involve federal guidelines related to student privacy and confidentiality; thus, we are unable to address them at this time."

About 40 minutes after Cook's email, another top official in the university's communications department sent a statement.

"Baylor University takes any allegation of sexual assault seriously," said Lori Fogleman, the school's assistant vice president for media communications.

"The University is unwavering in our commitment to follow our well-documented Title IX policy and procedures in regards to reporting and responding to incidents of sexual assault. Additionally, the university is required to protect the confidentiality of all parties involved to ensure a fair and equitable process."

"The responsibility of responding to alleged incidents of sexual violence does not rest solely in the hands of any specific individual or unit. It is a university response dictated by our Title IX policy. Baylor University remains committed to providing for the safety and security of our campus community."

The two redacted reports with which KWTX was provided in response to an open records request didn't come directly from the university or its police department, but instead through an Austin law firm, Bickerstaff-Heath-Delgado-Acosta.

The law firm said that's standard practice.

The firm's website says its services include advising clients on open records requests involving sensitive information.
So basically, KWTX can plead ignorance to knowing the difference between, sex, sexual assault, sexual violence, and Rape? "Let's just go with 'Rape' in the headline.
PartyBear
Not sure what the hell your post means. The story says there is an investigation into sexual assault by at least two redshirt freshman players according to several sources with direct knowledge. You understand "sexual assault" is the legal term for rape, and for that matter sexual violence right?
Doc Holliday
PartyBear said:

Not sure what the hell your post means. The story says there is an investigation into sexual assault by at least two redshirt freshman players according to several sources with direct knowledge. You understand "sexual assault" is the legal term for rape, and for that matter sexual violence right?
Idk dude, crazy leftists consider a LOT of things as rape.
xiledinok
What KWTX considers rape for tv sweeps might not be rape in the real world.
When is Kwtx's follow up story running?
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

What KWTX considers rape for tv sweeps might not be rape in the real world.
When is Kwtx's follow up story running?
Doesn't matter what happens in the real world.

Public perception of Baylor is RapeU.

This is college football...opposing teams DESIRE you to look bad whether its truth or not and the media needs more chaos.
PartyBear
Now Xile is saying the recent sexual assault allegation is manufactured for sweeps? Really??? Talk about about being a Robe. Someone really loves losing at all costs.

NoBSU
PartyBear said:

Now Xile is saying the recent sexual assault allegation is manufactured for sweeps? Really??? Talk about about being a Robe. Someone really loves losing at all costs.

He is saying it is extremely brief story for an an event that happened three months ago. People have been talking about it. Ashley posted a detailed premium story on it months ago. Did they sit on the story for sweeps? Did they rush the story for sweeps and that why it has little meat?
xiledinok
PartyBear said:

Didn't post something bad did not happen. Sorry, what little I have read it is not a sexual assault.
Sure works well for sweeps to call it a sexual assault or rape.
Very timely story for sweeps.

Party, I am sorry it is not a giant story that has legs to blow up on Baylor and vindicate the past or give them a necessary public mulligan.
PartyBear
What have you read to lead you to believe it is not sexual assault. Is there something where everyone says they consented and had fun? What is the link to that story if so?
NoBSU
PartyBear said:

What have you read to lead you to believe it is not sexual assault. Is there something where everyone says they consented and had fun? What is the link to that story if so?
You signing up for premium?
oldbear69
PartyBear said:

party bear be like...show me your link and ill show you mine....
PartyBear
You claiming premium had statements of the parties claiming this?
NoBSU
PartyBear said:

You claiming premium had statements of the parties claiming this?
Sure sunshine. They had a podcast video interview of the equestrian team sitting on a stack of bibles. Statements? Yeah notarized with a court reporter and everything.
NoBSU
I don't know the exact charge in Texas, but this is close to the headline that some predict.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-gov-eric-greitens-indicted-for-felony-invasion-of-privacy/article_3599554f-fcc4-551e-a0ae-b83368208a30.html
PartyBear
Did everyone consent to a video being made in the first place? What is the allegation as to that issue?
NoBSU
PartyBear said:

Did everyone consent to a video being made in the first place? What is the allegation as to that issue?
That's the Baylor rumor PB. Consensual sex but not consensual video at Baylor. We will have to wait for the DA to see if the rumor is valid or crap. Not sure what charge that is in Texas or if it is a felony.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.