So... at what point do Republicans realize Trump is bad at this?

106,136 Views | 1438 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrooksBearLives said:

Once again, she didn't get anyone killed. That's a lie. I just read those sources and even they (Fox News and National Review opinion pieces -real great journalism) don't accuse her of such.

Chris Stevens went to the compound and ignored warnings.

At the end of the day, it was a mob of extremists who killed him. And 13 additional guards wouldn't have made an appreciable difference. And either you're willing to admit that or you're not.

In either case, HILLARY IS NOT ****ING PRESIDENT. And your obsession with her -though strange- doesn't make our Current President less of a piece of ****, and you any less disgusting for supporting him in spite of all you know.
The gate in Benghazigate was never HRC. It was Blue Mountain. And all these years later, after 7 Congressional investigations, nobody knows what I'm talking about.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

In either case, HILLARY IS NOT ****ING PRESIDENT.
Yes, there is a God in Heaven.

I'm sure the Kurds are thanking God right now.
Amazing to me how you Lefties have turned into warmongers and the world's policemen the last three years. My, my how things change.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BrooksBearLives
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Amazing to me how you Lefties have turned into warmongers and the world's policemen the last three years. My, my how things change.

How does being upset about our allies being slaughtered = genocide?

I get that you're Velcro-shoes-level stupid, but at least try.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Too bad you Lefties don't love Jews half as much as you suddenly love the Kurds. You are one rude SOB. I am done with you and this thread.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ATL Bear
I love the irony of the new found passion for the Kurds, when a couple years ago Trump arming them for the fight was widely critiqued (correctly so by the way) by the same media. And as expected, the Kurds, especially the YPG and PKK spent as much time attacking Turkish border towns as they did attacking ISIS in Syria. The Kurds have been trying to grab land militarily for decades. They could care less about US interests in Syria, Iraq, or Turkey.
BrooksBearLives
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Too bad you Lefties don't love Jews half as much as you suddenly love the Kurds. You are one rude SOB. I am done with you and this thread.

Oh shucks. Whoever else will we have to share white-hot stupid takes?!?!

[i can hear Florida cracking his knuckles]

Also, most Jews vote Democrat because liberals don't only care bout Irael because they want to bring about the rapture.
BrooksBearLives
ATL Bear said:

I love the irony of the new found passion for the Kurds, when a couple years ago Trump arming them for the fight was widely critiqued (correctly so by the way) by the same media. And as expected, the Kurds, especially the YPG and PKK spent as much time attacking Turkish border towns as they did attacking ISIS in Syria. The Kurds have been trying to grab land militarily for decades. They could care less about US interests in Syria, Iraq, or Turkey.

Is it JUST possible that we just aren't a fan of stabbing our allies in the back because the President got rolled?

It doesn't matter if it's the Kurds, or your daughter's soccer team. The thing that's upsetting is that our President got PLAYED by a dictator into abandoning our own allies.

How do you sincerely KOT understand that?
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

None, but she got some Americans killed in Benghazi. And how many middle easterners got killed because of her and Obama assisting the formation of ISIS?

Nope. That's a lie.
That's what I'd say if I supported Hillary...but good thing is, I didn't.

It's a lie. She didn't get anyone killed in Benghazi. The report itself said there was one indicator of an attack: a removed cop car. She got no one killed. Period.
Except for 11,000 Kurds.

You're saying Hillary betrayed 11,000 Kurds? I'm going to have to ask to see your receipts.
Hillary and Obama armed and equipped the Islamists who have been fighting against the Kurds since 2013.

Does everyone not know this?

Oh **** you. That's nowhere near the same.

Does your dishonestly know NO limits?!?!
How is it not the same?

1. That's a link to Tulsi Gabbard's website that doesn't say what you day it says.
Sure it does. Are you saying we didn't support the Islamists?
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

Is it JUST possible that we just aren't a fan of stabbing our allies in the back because the President got rolled?

It doesn't matter if it's the Kurds, or your daughter's soccer team. The thing that's upsetting is that our President got PLAYED by a dictator into abandoning our own allies.

Has anyone answered your question yet?

and what is KOT?
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Waco1947
Eric L. Robinson, a former U.S. intelligence official who worked on anti-ISIS strategy at the National Counterterrorism Center, calls the fact that the SDF was forced to seek Assad's protection in Syria a counterintelligence "nightmare." He worried, in a Twitter post this week, that "given years of SDF exposure" to U.S. special-operations forces and intelligence, it would "be forced to give up TTPs [tactics, techniques, and procedures], names, locations, etc. What a coup for the Russian intelligence servicesfive years of history regarding the elite forces of NATO."The Atlantic
Waco1947
Waco1947
KOT is a typo for NOT or KNOT. I'm going with NOT.
Waco1947
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

KOT is a typo for NOT or KNOT. I'm going with NOT.
and I'll ask again, did anyone answer your question?
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

Eric L. Robinson, a former U.S. intelligence official who worked on anti-ISIS strategy at the National Counterterrorism Center, calls the fact that the SDF was forced to seek Assad's protection in Syria a counterintelligence "nightmare." He worried, in a Twitter post this week, that "given years of SDF exposure" to U.S. special-operations forces and intelligence, it would "be forced to give up TTPs [tactics, techniques, and procedures], names, locations, etc. What a coup for the Russian intelligence servicesfive years of history regarding the elite forces of NATO."The Atlantic
I'm curious. If you are all about love, how do you show love to Trump and his supporters? I'm not seeing it anywhere on this board. I'm seeing judgment and negativity.
BrooksBearLives
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

I'm curious. If you are all about love, how do you show love to Trump and his supporters? I'm not seeing it anywhere on this board. I'm seeing judgment and negativity.

It was a typo.

And are you serious? Are you REALLY serious? Are you so emotionally unintelligent that you can't discern the difference between our anger at the situation/ you who would try to explain it all away and hatred?

I don't hate the President. I don't hate you. I'm frustrated because he's ruining our nation's standing in the world and making it less safe. I'm angry that he's becoming more and more belligerent and brazen (G-7 at a horrible site, anyone?). And I'm beyond disappointed with you who would excuse ANY action he does despite the evidence to the contrary.

Or do you still think it was a "perfect phone call?"
YoakDaddy
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

It was a typo.

And are you serious? Are you REALLY serious? Are you so emotionally unintelligent that you can't discern the difference between our anger at the situation/ you who would try to explain it all away and hatred?

I don't hate the President. I don't hate you. I'm frustrated because he's ruining our nation's standing in the world and making it less safe. I'm angry that he's becoming more and more belligerent and brazen (G-7 at a horrible site, anyone?). And I'm beyond disappointed with you who would excuse ANY action he does despite the evidence to the contrary.

It was a perfect phone call. No quid pro quo. Please read it.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
ATL Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

Except when your ally wasn't really an ally and was stabbing you in the back? Is it then okay to not support your ally? Do abusive spouses get the pass because they are a spouse?

This isn't what you all are making it out to be. This isn't Britain in WWII. This is the equivalent to Mountain Afghan tribes when Russia invaded Afghanistan and we know where that got us. Hell, we're not even that committed.

Now, about that Arab Spring everyone was so excited about.
HuMcK
YoakDaddy said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

It was a typo.

Come on, you can not be that thick in real life. His Chief of Staff literally said yesterday that it was a quid pro quo situation, but that quid pro quo arrangements are common and not improper. Multiple diplomats have confirmed the quid pro quo arrangement, and even a GOP Senator. It's nothing but plain foolishness to stick with the "no quid pro quo" line at this point when even the administration has abandoned it, quit debasing yourself.
YoakDaddy
HuMcK said:

YoakDaddy said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

It was a typo.

Come on, you can not be that thick in real life. His Chief of Staff literally said yesterday that it was a quid pro quo situation, but that quid pro quo arrangements are common and not improper. Multiple diplomats have confirmed the quid pro quo arrangement, and even a GOP Senator. It's nothing but plain foolishness to stick with the "no quid pro quo" line at this point when even the administration has abandoned it, quit debasing yourself.

No debasing at all. Just evidence proving your charade.
quash
Laurel and Yanni. So weird.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
BrooksBearLives
YoakDaddy said:

BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

It was a typo.

Do me a favor though... and listen to Gordon Sondland and Mick Mulvaney's admit there was QPQ.

"GET OVER IT."
BrooksBearLives
ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

Except when your ally wasn't really an ally and was stabbing you in the back? Is it then okay to not support your ally? Do abusive spouses get the pass because they are a spouse?

This isn't what you all are making it out to be. This isn't Britain in WWII. This is the equivalent to Mountain Afghan tribes when Russia invaded Afghanistan and we know where that got us. Hell, we're not even that committed.

You keep saying that, but even Republicans know that's incorrect. It's absolutely false.

They WERE our allies. They wore OUR flags on their chests.

Even Mitch McConnell is calling this a nightmare and a mistake.

Is it possible HE knows something you don't? Or is it just TDS? Wake up.

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-us-pullout-from-syria-sets-back-fight-against-terrorism-91585f24-efa1-4e53-94e3-d8a2ce8ebf6a.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100
ATL Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

You keep saying that, but even Republicans know that's incorrect. It's absolutely false.

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-us-pullout-from-syria-sets-back-fight-against-terrorism-91585f24-efa1-4e53-94e3-d8a2ce8ebf6a.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100
Because politicians are never wrong....

I have to laugh at the idea of complaining (McConnell said this) about Russian and Iranian influence expanding in Syria when they've been influencing Syria FOR DECADES!! Russia's ONLY foreign naval base is in Syria and was built in the 70's. Iran has been a staple for decades in Syria via Hezbollah, and has Israel's itchy trigger finger going full blast as they've increased their al Quds military presence due to the civil war.

The reality is that the Obama Admin (Clinton at State) bet on Arab Spring momentum and saw an opportunity to destabilize Assad, thought, hey we can also F the Russians In the process, so started creating chaos not by fighting a war like you're supposed to, but a proxy war that sprinkled weapons to a whole bunch of previously rogue actors and calling them suddenly "allies". Meanwhile, they've got no loyalty except to Allah and their tribal land grabs and political interests.

So we begin fighting ISIS, who is a terrorist organization, and the Assad regime, who ironically is also fighting ISIS, with people who want to fight Assad because they want territory and/or a say/role in Syria, with the Russians and Iranians in the background who are propping up Assad, and fighting ISIS, and fighting some of the band of crazies we're supporting all the while pissing off Turkey who is a NATO ally by giving weapons to people that want to fight and take land from them. Hey let's complain about allowing Russia and Iran to continue to influence a place they've been for decades, by pissing off an actual strategic ally and maybe open the door for, I don't know, maybe Russia and Iran to have better relations with?

Maybe Trump's from the hip approach happened to actually work this time. Because what is probably happening is some State/Defense/intelligence bureaucrats who've been involved with this "let's arm the crazies" approach from the near get go are being faced with the failure of their strategy and it's going to prevent them from the next promotion or assignment because they have to clean up a mess they were involved with. Thankfully, this mess hasn't cost us a bunch of American lives.

It's a Gordian Knot of alphabet soup Islamic groups with massive conflicts of objectives fighting over scraps in the desert so we can what? Fight a terrorist organization who is already at war with the people we want to try and increase our influence with in a country we never had any influence in? Standing on the sidelines is THE ONLY appropriate action. Stop playing the politics game and play the pragmatist game. This is a horrible hill to make a stand on.

BrooksBearLives
ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

I have to laugh at the idea of complaining (McConnell said this) about Russian and Iranian influence expanding in Syria when they've been influencing Syria FOR DECADES!! Russia's ONLY foreign naval base is in Syria and was built in the 70's. Iran has been a staple for decades in Syria via Hezbollah, and has Israel's itchy trigger finger going full blast as they've increased their al Quds military presence due to the civil war.

The reality is that the Obama Admin (Clinton at State) bet on Arab Spring momentum and saw an opportunity to destabilize Assad, thought, hey we can also F the Russians In the process, so started creating chaos not by fighting a war like you're supposed to, but a proxy war that sprinkled weapons to a whole bunch of previously rogue actors and calling them suddenly "allies". Meanwhile, they've got no loyalty except to Allah and their tribal land grabs and political interests.

So we begin fighting ISIS, who is a terrorist organization, and the Assad regime, who ironically is also fighting ISIS, with people who want to fight Assad because they want territory and/or a say/role in Syria, with the Russians and Iranians in the background who are propping up Assad, and fighting ISIS, and fighting some of the band of crazies we're supporting all the while pissing off Turkey who is a NATO ally by giving weapons to people that want to fight and take land from them. Hey let's complain about allowing Russia and Iran to continue to influence a place they've been for decades, by pissing off an actual strategic ally and maybe open the door for, I don't know, maybe Russia and Iran to have better relations with?

Maybe Trump's from the hip approach happened to actually work this time. Because what is probably happening is some State/Defense/intelligence bureaucrats who've been involved with this "let's arm the crazies" approach from the near get go are being faced with the failure of their strategy and it's going to prevent them from the next promotion or assignment because they have to clean up a mess they were involved with. Thankfully, this mess hasn't cost us a bunch of American lives.

It's a Gordian Knot of alphabet soup Islamic groups with massive conflicts of objectives fighting over scraps in the desert so we can what? Fight a terrorist organization who is already at war with the people we want to try and increase our influence with in a country we never had any influence in? Standing on the sidelines is THE ONLY appropriate action. Stop playing the politics game and play the pragmatist game. This is a horrible hill to make a stand on.

So you know more than the Senate Majority Leader now?

That's your statement? You know more than. He does?
ATL Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

Yes simpleton, that's exactly what I'm saying.... Just like you're saying you know more than the POTUS because you are saying he is wrong.
BaylorTaxman
BaylorTaxman said:

You guys probably need to chill.
BrooksBearLives
ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

Yes simpleton, that's exactly what I'm saying.... Just like you're saying you know more than the POTUS because you are saying he is wrong.

Yeah. Well the President is a serial liar who thinks it's a good idea to nuke hurricanes.

Knowing more than him isn't that high a bar.

But you're saying Mitch McConnell, a guy who has only backed up Trump and has every reason to back him up here, but isn't, is a fool, and that YOU, some internet nobody, is the enlightened one?

Lmao. Sure thing, guy.

Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ATL Bear said:

Yeah. Well the President is a serial liar who thinks it's a good idea to nuke hurricanes.

Knowing more than him isn't that high a bar.

But you're saying Mitch McConnell, a guy who has only backed up Trump and has every reason to back him up here, but isn't, is a fool, and that YOU, some internet nobody, is the enlightened one?

Lmao. Sure thing, guy.

LMAO as BBL calls someone "some internet nobody"

Irony mucho
BrooksBearLives
Hey look. former Turkish ambassador openly dunking on the President and his "great" letter.

He's incompetent, folks! The President sucks at his job.

Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives said:

Hey look. former Turkish ambassador openly dunking on the President and his "great" letter.

I really wish I was as incompetent and sucked at my job like Trump

I wish I could be a MULTI BILLIONAIRE and sacrifice my life for my country by being president and fighting those thieving from our country by stealing taxpayers money

I'm thankful I'm not as successful of a professional student and Title 9 employee as BBL(The Joker)

LMAO at this loser BBL
quash
Florda_mike said:

BrooksBearLives said:

I wish I could be a MULTI BILLIONAIRE and sacrifice my life for my country by being president and fighting those thieving from our country by stealing taxpayers money

I'm thankful I'm not as successful of a professional student and Title 9 employee as BBL(The Joker)

LMAO at this loser BBL

Sacrifice, laf. Trump is building his brand. The G7 is going to Trump Doral, the rest of the world knows where to stay in D.C. as evidenced by the perfect phone call, Ivanka's marketing machine is cranked, and I bet Moscow gets a Trump hotel soon
Florda_mike
Well, I'd love staying at any of his resorts

Meals at Trump Las Vegas are excellent

Trump is indeed a great brand
quash
Florda_mike said:

Did you have Trump steak at a Trump U reunion? Or did they send out for BK?
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

BrooksBearLives said:

LMAO at this loser BBL

Sacrifice, laf. Trump is building his brand. The G7 is going to Trump Doral, the rest of the world knows where to stay in D.C. as evidenced by the perfect phone call, Ivanka's marketing machine is cranked, and I bet Moscow gets a Trump hotel soon
LOL
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Did you have Trump steak at a Trump U reunion? Or did they send out for BK?

Only offered Prime Rib

It was to die for!!!
Waco1947
BrooksBearLives said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

It was a typo.

^^^^^^^^This is what I believe. And yes I love my enemies, distractors, disrespectful posters. But put up with nonsense - nonsense and willful ignorance - no.
Love is wanting what is best for the other. I want the best for Trump like his wife said, "We must teach each child the values of empathy . . . kindness, mindfulness, integrity & leadership which must be taught by example." Melania Trump.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.