So... at what point do Republicans realize Trump is bad at this?

105,494 Views | 1438 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Florda_mike
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Let's check back in on Iran and our TOTALLY COMPETENT President's PERFECT handling of the situation.

Whatevs...

There are no right answers in the part of the world, as far as I know.

"A strange game.
The only winning move
is not to play." - War Games

No right answers? I can agree with that. Maybe "best" answers are the best we can hope for.

But there are CERTAINLY "bad" answers.

Dropping the nuclear deal has been an unmitigated disaster.
No way to say definitively that "dropping the nuclear deal has been an unmitigated disaster". Check back 50-100 years - lol.

Grew up in San Antonio and I'm old enough to remember seeing Iranians there for military training. Things change.

Shia Persians, Sunni Arabs, Alawite Syrian minority unwilling to give up power, the House of Saud co-opted by Wahabbism, Turks with Ottoman memories, Kurds et al wanting their own piece of the pie, with Israel stuck in the middle. Just say no.

Worth reading:

https://www.amazon.com/Into-Land-Bones-Alexander-Afghanistan/dp/0520274326/ref=sr_1_1?crid=8W33OE7QBC6P&keywords=into+the+land+of+bones+alexander+the+great+in+afghanistan&qid=1572378357&sprefix=alexander+in+afghanistan%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-1

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?

Do you just not know a lot about the Iran Nuclear deal? Fact or fiction: Iran was compliant before WE dropped out (cancelled it) of the plan?

Fact or fiction: things are better or worse with Iran right now?

Fact or fiction: Iran is closer to a nuke NOW than it was before?

This is a complete disaster. Our President just dropped it because it was an accomplishment of Obama's and he's a petty little man.

Simply saying you make many assertions that cannot be accurately evaluated in the near term. The law of unintended consequences is a *****. Further, you speak of Iran as if it is some monolithic entity. That just isn't the case. But I get it; real world complexity doesn't play well with your TDS.

So... you're not going to answer any of my questions, then?

No. Pearls before swine, amigo. You good with that?

It's strange to see someone embrace ignorance like this.

Whatever keeps your little heart feeling safe, I guess. Be good, fella. Enjoy your wittle cocoon of no one scaring you with cognitive dissonance.
Nah, bro. Just struggling to keep pointing our your stupidity to the level of sport/fun rather than making it a full time job. So sorry TDS has overtaken your critical reasoning skills. You should seek professional help. For starters, you might revisit the stories of Chicken Little and the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf since fairy tales seem appropriate for you.

Lol. "Boy who cried wolf" when the President is getting impeached.

Gotcha, Tiger.
A process which merely speaks to the idiocracy of the left (as if we needed further confirmation). Bring it, betaboy.

BBL = Beta Boy Lives(Lies?)

And throws his little Nancy boy hissy fits when confronted with responses in kind. So predictable. Personification of Thee's pencil-necked juice boxers. At least has some value as comic relief.

I put him on ignore

That's great until we quote him
This is especially rich considering how you've been stalking his posts and replying with insults for months, even after he has told you multiple times that he has you on ignore. Looks like you're suffering from full blown BBLDS...

Humm

You're an eerie little gif boy that's apparently stalking me???

Poor little boy
DioNoZeus
Florda_mike said:

DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Let's check back in on Iran and our TOTALLY COMPETENT President's PERFECT handling of the situation.

Whatevs...

"A strange game.
The only winning move

No right answers? I can agree with that. Maybe "best" answers are the best we can hope for.

No way to say definitively that "dropping the nuclear deal has been an unmitigated disaster". Check back 50-100 years - lol.

Grew up in San Antonio and I'm old enough to remember seeing Iranians there for military training. Things change.

Shia Persians, Sunni Arabs, Alawite Syrian minority unwilling to give up power, the House of Saud co-opted by Wahabbism, Turks with Ottoman memories, Kurds et al wanting their own piece of the pie, with Israel stuck in the middle. Just say no.

Worth reading:

https://www.amazon.com/Into-Land-Bones-Alexander-Afghanistan/dp/0520274326/ref=sr_1_1?crid=8W33OE7QBC6P&keywords=into+the+land+of+bones+alexander+the+great+in+afghanistan&qid=1572378357&sprefix=alexander+in+afghanistan%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-1

Do you just not know a lot about the Iran Nuclear deal? Fact or fiction: Iran was compliant before WE dropped out (cancelled it) of the plan?

This is a complete disaster. Our President just dropped it because it was an accomplishment of Obama's and he's a petty little man.

Simply saying you make many assertions that cannot be accurately evaluated in the near term. The law of unintended consequences is a *****. Further, you speak of Iran as if it is some monolithic entity. That just isn't the case. But I get it; real world complexity doesn't play well with your TDS.

Whatever keeps your little heart feeling safe, I guess. Be good, fella. Enjoy your wittle cocoon of no one scaring you with cognitive dissonance.
Nah, bro. Just struggling to keep pointing our your stupidity to the level of sport/fun rather than making it a full time job. So sorry TDS has overtaken your critical reasoning skills. You should seek professional help. For starters, you might revisit the stories of Chicken Little and the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf since fairy tales seem appropriate for you.

Gotcha, Tiger.
A process which merely speaks to the idiocracy of the left (as if we needed further confirmation). Bring it, betaboy.

And throws his little Nancy boy hissy fits when confronted with responses in kind. So predictable. Personification of Thee's pencil-necked juice boxers. At least has some value as comic relief.

I put him on ignore

This is especially rich considering how you've been stalking his posts and replying with insults for months, even after he has told you multiple times that he has you on ignore. Looks like you're suffering from full blown BBLDS...

Humm

Poor little boy
Don't flatter yourself, no one is stalking you. We simply appreciate the never ending supply of unintended comedy you provide this site.
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Florda_mike
DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Whatevs...

"A strange game.
The only winning move

Worth reading:

Gotcha, Tiger.

I put him on ignore

Humm

Poor little boy
Don't flatter yourself, no one is stalking you. We simply appreciate the never ending supply of unintended comedy you provide this site.

I'm so glad I'm not 30ish like you and have to act like a never Trumper to be accepted by my friends

With friends like that who needs enemies
DioNoZeus
Florda_mike said:

DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Whatevs...

"A strange game.
The only winning move

Worth reading:

Gotcha, Tiger.

I put him on ignore

Humm

Poor little boy

I'm so glad I'm not 30ish like you and have to act like a never Trumper to be accepted by my friends

Wrong on all accounts, as per usual. Never stop being you.
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Florda_mike
DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

DioNoZeus said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

Florda_mike said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

curtpenn said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Whatevs...

"A strange game.
The only winning move

Worth reading:

Gotcha, Tiger.

I put him on ignore

Humm

Poor little boy

Wrong on all accounts, as per usual. Never stop being you.

Right

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.