Peaceful Portland

126,630 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Live Protests Day 76
84 days until Election Day.

As a wise man once said, "If you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

And Portland is the world champion of rioting day after day and they are not going to let go of their title without a fight.

A looting here, a shooting here is one thing but this is a marathon and not a sprint and Portland can run this riot race until 2021, baby!

Will anyone step up to their level?

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole of 2020
Portland: 2-1
Chicago: 4-1
Seattle: 4-1
NYC: 6-1
Oakland: 15-1
LA: 20-1
Austin: 25-1
Minneapolis: 30-1
Louisville: 40-1
Milwaukee: 40-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Live Protests Day 76
84 days until Election Day.

As a wise man once said, "If you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man!"

And Portland is the world champion of rioting day after day and they are not going to let go of their title without a fight.

A looting here, a shooting here is one thing but this is a marathon and not a sprint and Portland can run this riot race until 2021, baby!

Will anyone step up to their level?

Portland: 2-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Chicago is gonna pull this out. No way anyone is gonna beat them in shootings or murders in the year of our Lord 2020. No way. New York City has made a run but Chicago has got this!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
It's amazing what IG filters can do for your appearance...

nein51
It's amazing how much better some women look with 3 lbs of makeup on, filters or no...and you rarely see an attractive mug shot.
Jack Bauer
Jack and DP said:

The new Portland DA - what's after beta male?

quash
Thee University said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

Jack Bauer said:

Unrest and looting takes place in Chicago following police-involved shooting

Where are all of the white shoppers?

I only saw "people of color" shopping at 3 a.m.
Nobody took their pic, doesn't fit your narrative of fear.

That's complete BS and you know it. The only "narrative" here is your pathetic attempt to refuse to acknowledge the looters are undisputedly blacks. There are countless videos and pictures, from a wide array of sources, that prove this. These losers are trash and you are right there on the same level.
I didn't refuse to acknowledge anything like that, snowflake. It's pretty clear the folks in these posts are black. Buck up, your narrative is safe.
Queef you are letting out a lot of "hot air" as usual. Keep your thighs together queefmeister!
Do you have something to say?
I'm saying it QUEEF. Quit queefing up this board!
You will have to be more specific and substantive, otherwise the smeller is the feller.
Specific and substantive?

We'll let fellow 365 members weigh in on your intended screen name.

You post like you are sporting a vagina. That's one thing.
You're definitely in your misogynist element here. You kiddies have fun.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

It's amazing what IG filters can do for your appearance...

Holy Cow!!! Photo on the left is "heavy beer goggles"... photo on the right is "coyote ugly"!!

Talk about bait & switch... that makeup & photo filter should get her 10 years for felony fraud!
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

Jack and DP said:

Kamala Harris voter!

maybe PAC12 commissioner?

Bearitto
ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jack and DP said:

Kamala Harris voter!

maybe PAC12 commissioner?

I'll bet that before the hormones 'his' name was Michelle.
Thee University
Florda_mike said:

These are seriously mentally ill people

They need help, into restraints!
We need to have a card table set up during these riots in Portland, Chicago, Austin, wherever they congregate. I used to call them white trailer trash but it is not that crew. It's different now.

Anyway, the card table would be there for these idiots to get $10,000 cash once they get sterilized. Male, female or it. If they get permanently sterilized $10K is a bargain to keep from having to support their offspring for their entire lives.

If not sterilized how about we pay their way to officially immigrate to Australia, Germany, Panama, etc. Better yet, they say the top countries welcoming the LGBT folks are The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Malta, Hong Kong, Taiwan, New Zealand, Argentina ans South Africa.

Problem solved.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
quash
Thee University said:

Florda_mike said:

We need to have a card table set up during these riots in Portland, Chicago, Austin, wherever they congregate. I used to call them white trailer trash but it is not that crew. It's different now.

Anyway, the card table would be there for these idiots to get $10,000 cash once they get sterilized. Male, female or it. If they get permanently sterilized $10K is a bargain to keep from having to support their offspring for their entire lives.

If not sterilized how about we pay their way to officially immigrate to Australia, Germany, Panama, etc. Better yet, they say the top countries welcoming the LGBT folks are The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Malta, Hong Kong, Taiwan, New Zealand, Argentina ans South Africa.

Problem solved.

Some of those countries rank higher than us in freedom. But sure, ship out people that give you heartburn, drop us a few more notches.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Thee University said:

Florda_mike said:

Problem solved.

Some of those countries rank higher than us in freedom. But sure, ship out people that give you heartburn, drop us a few more notches.
Big difference between heartburn vs. Rioting, looting, and vandalism.

I wouldn't be quite as extreme as Thee, but I think we should have a citizen exchange program with Mexico. For every one of these worthless freaks of humanity that get arrested during the looting, we should trade them for an immigrant from Mexico with no criminal record that just wants to make a better life for his/ her family.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 77
83 days until Election Day.

Now that the Pac12 has cancelled all sports for the year, any remaining fans can just join the riot brigade in Portland or Seattle for exercise.

Portland: 3-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Jack Bauer
Remember the Richmond riots that were instigated by white supremacists?

I have to applaud the KKK for the diversity they have developed in their white supremacist organization.

Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Jack and DP said:

^^^ His candy beta azz needs locked up
Florda_mike
Thee University said:

Florda_mike said:

Problem solved.

It's been awhile since I read Rules for Radicals but I'm fairly sure Alinsky said to use the mentally ill for riots?
Jack Bauer

quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

Florda_mike said:

Problem solved.

I wouldn't be quite as extreme as Thee, but I think we should have a citizen exchange program with Mexico. For every one of these worthless freaks of humanity that get arrested during the looting, we should trade them for an immigrant from Mexico with no criminal record that just wants to make a better life for his/ her family.
We don't need new laws, just enforce the laws we have.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

Florda_mike said:

Problem solved.

We don't need new laws, just enforce the laws we have.
Yes. On this we agree.

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
George Truett said:

Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

With his heavy-handedness and personal army, Trump has successfully reignited protests across the country that were quietly dying down.

Sometimes acting like John Wayne is just stupid.
were they? Seems like a legit take...
They were. Only a few pockets remained.

Now, with Trump's troops, things are escalating on the ground. As they deploy gas, protesters have adapted and armed themselves with leaf blowers that blow the gas back on Trump's personal army. Now, Trump's troops are bringing their own blowers.

This is silly, but violence in this circumstance will only begat further violence.

It's going to get worse for Trump and result in more violence on the streets.
Jack Bauer
Poor George didn't get the talking points to work.

There are no "Trump Troops" engaged with rioters in Portland.

This was last night's riot with Portland PD.

Jack Bauer
This is all Portland Police.

Doc Holliday
Another thread where lefties try to convince us that Orange man bad.

"He is creating the violence by sending in protection!!!! REEE

DHS pulls out. 10 days later the violence is worse than ever.

You don't even have the balls to say you were wrong.
Jack Bauer
This is what the Portland Mayor tweeted last night...I'm not kidding.

Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

I have to applaud the KKK for the diversity they have developed in their white supremacist organization.

Are these losers even Americans?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Florda_mike
Martians?
quash
Thee University said:

Jack Bauer said:

They look like Americans.
whitetrash
Thee University said:

Jack Bauer said:

Mohammed, Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton.

Thee University
quash said:

Thee University said:

Jack Bauer said:

They look like Americans.
Queef,

I have to throw a flag on you.

I would not want any of these "things" fighting for our country if we have a war anytime soon.

I suppose I've isolated myself too well. You just don't see qeef monsters like this where I live.
Thee University
They sure don't look like Baylor students.
quash
Thee University said:

Mighty white of ya.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Thee University said:

Mighty white of ya.
Dude...you just exposed what YOU were thinking.

You think its racial. Thee's probably thinking no BU students are wearing pro marxist clothing and running around screeching.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

Mighty white of ya.

Correct, I think TU is a demonstrated, repeatedly, racist. This might mark the third time I've said that about a poster.
Thee University
quash said:

Thee University said:

Mighty white of ya.
Queef!

I'm not white and I don't identify as white.

I thought I told you to keep those fat little thighs together and to quite queefing up this board!?!?!?
Thee University
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Thee University said:

Mighty white of ya.

Correct, I think TU is a demonstrated, repeatedly, racist. This might mark the third time I've said that about a poster.
I'm a realist, not a racist.

I am an equal opportunity realist.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.