Peaceful Portland

126,629 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Sad and pathetic you support this behavior. You are my enemy. Please do not come to my neighborhood. Thank you.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bularry said:

Jack Bauer said:

The Mayor wants the feds to leave. The moment they were to leave, this courthouse would burn to the ground and Antifa would move on the next riot.

Antifa bogeyman!!!!
Are you quash?

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
How to get the Oregon Governor to take things seriously...because the last 120 days have just been for funzies.

Florda_mike
Shippou says he's a Marxist I believe?

Definitely the enemy
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 124
36 days until Election Day
10 days since RBG's death

Congrats to Raleigh working hard to get on the board.
Protesters in Raleigh, NC did $76,000 of damage to businesses over the weekend

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 2-1
Seattle: 2-1
Louisville: 4-1
L.A: 4-1
Chicago: 6-1
NYC: 6-1
Washington DC: 6-1
Rochester: 8-1
Minneapolis: 12-1
Oakland: 20-1
Detroit: 35-1
Kenosha: 40-1
Denver: 40-1
Philadelphia: 40-1
Pittsburgh: 40-1
Raleigh: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Baltimore: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Live Protests Day 124
36 days until Election Day
10 days since RBG's death

Congrats to Raleigh working hard to get on the board.
Protesters in Raleigh, NC did $76,000 of damage to businesses over the weekend

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia

How many of those cities have republican mayors?
Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Sad and pathetic you support this behavior. You are my enemy. Please do not come to my neighborhood. Thank you.
Who cares about cops?? I certainly don't.
Florda_mike
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

^^^ From admitted Marxist
Shippou
Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Your point?? Cops do nothing, and don't protect people, they protect capital.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Not until you need one. If you are a Marxist as you claim, I'm sure you don't own a gun.

-- Barack Obama
Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Not until you need one. If you are a Marxist as you claim, I'm sure you don't own a gun.
Have a few, and my ltc, if you knew anything about actual leftists and Marxists you'd know we're quite gun friendly. Marx even said under no pretext should the working class surrender their arms and ammunition and any attempts to do so should be met with force.

But I don't expect your average American to know much of anything, other than "communism bad the cia told me so".
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Have a few, and my ltc, if you knew anything about actual leftists and Marxists you'd know we're quite gun friendly. Marx even said under no pretext should the working class surrender their arms and ammunition and any attempts to do so should be met with force.

But I don't expect your average American to know much of anything, other than "communism bad the cia told me so".
Where were you born? Why don't you live somewhere like China or Cuba where citizens' values and belief systems are closer to your own? What is your purpose for being here (in the U.S.)? All of this freedom must drive you absolutely nuts!!!

-- Barack Obama
Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Where were you born? Why don't you live somewhere like China or Cuba where citizens' values and belief systems are closer to your own? What is your purpose for being here (in the U.S.) All of this freedom must drive you absolutely nuts!!!
Born in the great state of Texas probably like 90% of this board. And I guess valuing your fellow man and caring about their wellbeing is a communist value now, lol.

And not really, seems the same as many other places to be quite honest, and I've travelled to quite a few different countries, Americans are very selfish and me first, not a great attitude and not one I was raised to have.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Where were you born? Why don't you live somewhere like China or Cuba where citizens' values and belief systems are closer to your own? What is your purpose for being here (in the U.S.) All of this freedom must drive you absolutely nuts!!!
Born in the great state of Texas probably like 90% of this board. And I guess valuing your fellow man and caring about their wellbeing is a communist value now, lol.

And not really, seems the same as many other places to be quite honest, and I've travelled to quite a few different countries, Americans are very selfish and me first, not a great attitude and not one I was raised to have.
I am not worried about your well-being. I am worried about the well being of my fellow Americans,- especially if your intent is to overthrow the government.

-- Barack Obama
Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

I am not worried about your well-being. I am worried about the well being of my fellow Americans,- especially if your intent is to overthrow the government.
I'm sure you'd be fine when the revolution comes, komrade.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

I am not your komrade. You are an enemy of the state.

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bularry said:

Jack Bauer said:

The Mayor wants the feds to leave. The moment they were to leave, this courthouse would burn to the ground and Antifa would move on the next riot.

Antifa bogeyman!!!!
Are you quash?
It's QUEEF! Not quash.

Big difference.
Thee University
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

I love my cops. Particularly when they are upholding the law.

Of course I miss the old days when they swung for the fence into some rioter's head.
Thee University
Shippou said:

I'd be willing to bet you could not goose-step your way out of a wet paper sack.
Shippou
Thee University said:

Shippou said:

I'd be willing to bet you could not goose-step your way out of a wet paper sack.
Sure thing buddy.
ShooterTX
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Actually, it was the tens of millions dead that told me all I needed to know about communism.

But I'm sure that it just hasn't been done correctly yet... right?
ShooterTX
Shippou
ShooterTX said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Actually, it was the tens of millions dead that told me all I needed to know about communism.

The same could be said for capitalism and US backed coups all throughout the world, do you really want to play this game??
ShooterTX
Shippou said:

ShooterTX said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

The same could be said for capitalism and US backed coups all throughout the world, do you really want to play this game??

not much of a game, since capitalism has raised more people out of poverty than it has "killed"; while communism has directly murdered tens of millions and impoverished in the ballpark of a billion or so.
ShooterTX
GrowlTowel
Shippou said:

ShooterTX said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Actually yes. Communism created murder on an industrial scale. In total, no fewer than 20 million Soviet citizens were put to death by the state or died as a direct result of its repressive policies. This does not include the millions who died in the wars, epidemics and famines that were predictable consequences of Bolshevik policies, if not directly caused by them.

The victims include 200,000 killed during the Red Terror (1918-22); 11 million dead from famine and dekulakization; 700,000 executed during the Great Terror (1937-38); 400,000 more executed between 1929 and 1953; 1.6 million dead during forced population transfers; and a minimum 2.7 million dead in the Gulag, labor colonies and special settlements.

To this list should be added nearly a million Gulag prisoners released during World War II into Red Army penal battalions, where they faced almost certain death; the partisans and civilians killed in the postwar revolts against Soviet rule in Ukraine and the Baltics; and dying Gulag inmates freed so that their deaths would not count in official statistics.

If we add to this list the deaths caused by communist regimes that the Soviet Union created and supportedincluding those in Eastern Europe, China, Cuba, North Korea, Vietnam and Cambodiathe total number of victims is closer to 100 million. This makes communism the greatest catastrophe in human history.
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 126
34 days until Election Day
12 days since RBG's death

Joe Biden: "Antifa is an idea. Not an organization".

Rose City Antifa is a group. Antifa Seven Hills is a group. Antifa Sacramento is a group. Atlanta Antifascists is a group. Youth Liberation Front is a group.

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
ATL Bear
Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

Jack Bauer said:

Your point?? Cops do nothing, and don't protect people, they protect capital.
Much better than what Marxist police forces protect.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Mayor Ted makes it too easy

Green&GoldStandard
Jack Bauer said:

Long live communism

Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Just turns your stomach

How could they allow their property to be destroyed like that?

And how could people destroy beautiful property like that?

So disrespectful
Green&GoldStandard
Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Just turns your stomach

So disrespectful

Doesn't turn my stomach. They reap what they sowed
Green&GoldStandard
Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Just turns your stomach

So disrespectful

The "greatest" company in the history of the state of Oregon was built on child labor in Asia. The entire athletic department of the University of Oregon is built on Nike money and our athletic department proudly wears Nike gear
Canada2017
Green&GoldStandard said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack Bauer said:

Just turns your stomach

So disrespectful

Doesn't turn my stomach. They reap what they sowed

How so ?
Jack Bauer
beautiful Portland!!! Where we throw paint on elderly women.

WacoKelly83
Peaceful Portland has suddenly become a shooting gallery. 85% increase in shooting incidents.

https://katu-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/katu.com/amp/news/local/portland-police-reports-85-increase-in-shooting-incidents-compared-to-last-year?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fkatu.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fportland-police-reports-85-increase-in-shooting-incidents-compared-to-last-year

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.