Peaceful Portland

126,649 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

You guys keep posting videos of burning rioters. That is great entertainment.

I keep waiting for a high def video of a barrage of rubber bullets dropping looters. I want to be able to run it back in slow motion!
We are past time for rubber bullets. Time for live rounds and body bags. This has gone on long enough.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Bearitto
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

You guys keep posting videos of burning rioters. That is great entertainment.

I keep waiting for a high def video of a barrage of rubber bullets dropping looters. I want to be able to run it back in slow motion!
We are past time for rubber bullets. Time for live rounds and body bags. This has gone on long enough.

There's no ballistics on a shotgun blast. I always found that interesting.
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

And now two families have lost loved ones.

But one family lost a loved one that was a pedophile.
Yes, and the important thing when we lose someone is to point out their failings to the survivors and the rest of the world.

You may have confused schadenfreud and justice, they're actually different concepts.

He raped children and murdered a man. Get off your high horse.
I understand why you keep the focus on hate. Just remember that there were those who loved him. Be human.

What's sad is that he chose a horrible life and never repented from it. If he continued to live, he would've only brought about more sorrow and pain. Humanity is ending his lifelong reign of terror.
Sounds to me like quash wants to give the dead murderer a statue. I am not surprised one bit.

Call over that fourth grader to read my post to you. His family deserves just a bit of human decency. Asking for that does not require a statue.
That is the problem. He was not human. Even his family agrees. You and your Liberal Progressive brethren need to stop defending these animals. You are part of the problem.
Of course he was human.

You keep demonizing people for political reasons and more people will die. Humanists know better.
If you call burning, looting, terrorizing, and now murdering "political reasons", then so be it. Obey the law, and your chances of living go up exponentially.

Had the Mayor of Portland lifted a finger to restore order, both lives would have been spared. I will still never understand why you people defend these animals. I side with the innocent, law-abiding citizens. No gray area for me.
Christians believe everyone is created in the image of God, and God is not willing that anyone should perish. When one goes horribly wrong as this man did, the Holy Spirit grieves. Or if you don't believe all that, you can just acknowledge he was a human being. We do this to remember our own humanity and make sure we don't descend to the level of animals ourselves.

Does that mean you're defending him? Hell, no. He got what he deserved. Pray for God's grace that we all don't get what we deserved.
Whiskey Pete
WacoKelly83 said:

Another night of peaceful bliss in Portland.

First, I guess that guy won't be showing up tomorrow to walk around and riot?

Second, those idiots with "press" written on their helmets.........
Jack Bauer
The man should be beaten just for the rap...

TexasScientist
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Yes, and the important thing when we lose someone is to point out their failings to the survivors and the rest of the world.

You may have confused schadenfreud and justice, they're actually different concepts.

I understand why you keep the focus on hate. Just remember that there were those who loved him. Be human.

What's sad is that he chose a horrible life and never repented from it. If he continued to live, he would've only brought about more sorrow and pain. Humanity is ending his lifelong reign of terror.
Sounds to me like quash wants to give the dead murderer a statue. I am not surprised one bit.

Call over that fourth grader to read my post to you. His family deserves just a bit of human decency. Asking for that does not require a statue.
That is the problem. He was not human. Even his family agrees. You and your Liberal Progressive brethren need to stop defending these animals. You are part of the problem.
Of course he was human.

You keep demonizing people for political reasons and more people will die. Humanists know better.
If you call burning, looting, terrorizing, and now murdering "political reasons", then so be it. Obey the law, and your chances of living go up exponentially.

Had the Mayor of Portland lifted a finger to restore order, both lives would have been spared. I will still never understand why you people defend these animals. I side with the innocent, law-abiding citizens. No gray area for me.
Christians believe everyone is created in the image of God, and God is not willing that anyone should perish. When one goes horribly wrong as this man did, the Holy Spirit grieves. Or if you don't believe all that, you can just acknowledge he was a human being. We do this to remember our own humanity and make sure we don't descend to the level of animals ourselves.

Does that mean you're defending him? Hell, no. He got what he deserved. Pray for God's grace that we all don't get what we deserved.
Not a very good image of God.

Humans are simply animals with advanced cerebral cognition and awareness skills. How we use these skills and abilities determines our ability to set ourselves apart as a species worthy of having this unique adaptation.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Of course he was human.

Leviticus 10:1 --God incinerated the Nibad and Abihu (the sons of Aaron) for offering unauthorized fire to the Lord. They broke the rules. They did not obey God's law. I consider these Molotov cocktails and fires that have been set unauthorized fires.

I prefer to refer to many of these people as animals until they start acting like humans. Many of them have a long way to go. The fact that many of these Democratic cities are not allowing any of these animals to be punished makes things worse. This will all end soon.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
White Antifa brats blocking a black woman in her car under the premise of Black Lives Matter.

Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

White Antifa brats blocking a black woman in her car under the premise of Black Lives Matter.

I was so hoping she would run hm over.

Good for her for not giving up.
Jack Bauer
Dnicknames
HashTag said:

WacoKelly83 said:

Antifa guy accidentally sets himself on fire but I put Footloose by Kenny Loggins over it, and added it to YouTube.

Turn up the volume & enjoy.

Whiskey Pete
Dnicknames said:

HashTag said:

WacoKelly83 said:

Antifa guy accidentally sets himself on fire but I put Footloose by Kenny Loggins over it, and added it to YouTube.

That's friggin' hilarious!!!!
Jack and DP
Law enforcement needs to end it in Portland or more will get hurt.

Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 103
57 days until Election Day

Happy Labor Day to the many, many rioters who do not believe in labor, only disrupting it!

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Seattle: 2-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Washington DC: 5-1
Kinosha: 10-1
L.A: 10-1
Minneapolis: 10-1
Oakland: 15-1
Rochester, NY: 15-1
Baltimore: 35-1
Detroit: 35-1
Denver: 40-1
Philadelphia: 40-1
Pittsburgh: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Louisville: 45-1
San Jose: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Jack and DP said:

quash said:

Of course he was human.

Acknowledging humanity and loss is not a defense of anybody.

But go ahead and keep dividing the country into good guys and bad guys. This is a dead guy now.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer
Keep the GOP ads coming...here is more tape for you.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Good. I have no doubt that quash's heart aches for her.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 104
56 days until Election Day (8 weeks)

The Rochester PD just resigned, Antifa is licking their chops. They are surging to be a top 5 ****hole

Seattle: 2-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Washington DC: 6-1
Rochester: 8-1
L.A: 12-1
Minneapolis: 12-1
Kinosha: 15-1
Oakland: 20-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Bearitto
Dnicknames said:

HashTag said:

WacoKelly83 said:

They removed it because it mocked the left.
Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Now that is a fine looking woman, does she need bail money?? Cause I got it for her.
Bearitto
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Now that is a fine looking woman, does she need bail money?? Cause I got it for her.

She looks like the penguin with a fro.
Shippou
Bearitto said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ah, racismo.
Bearitto
Shippou said:

Bearitto said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ah, racismo.

What?
Florda_mike
That's about the kind of taste in women I'd expect of you
4th and Inches
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

i dont know if your roll of quarters is enough for her... bail
Florda_mike
Gruvin said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

i dont know if your roll of quarters is enough for her... bail
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 105
55 days until Election Day

Seattle: 3-1
Chicago: 6-1
NYC: 6-1
Washington DC: 8-1
Rochester: 8-1
L.A: 10-1
Minneapolis: 12-1
Kinosha: 15-1
Oakland: 20-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83
Officers Arrest Woman on Capitol Hill After She Uses Machete to Slash Apartment Security Guard

https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2020/09/09/officers-arrest-woman-on-capitol-hill-after-she-uses-machete-to-slash-apartment-security-guard/
Bearitto
Jack Bauer said:

This is why one should always be armed. When surrounded by animals, a loud blast will make them scatter.
Florda_mike
I was thinking the same exact thing
Jack Bauer
"Holy ****, this is the worst mayor in America" - Bill DeBlasio

And this is the "conservative" choice for Mayor of Portland in November.

Jack Bauer
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

"Holy ****, this is the worst mayor in America" - Bill DeBlasio

And this is the "conservative" choice for Mayor of Portland in November.

Next, this will be the only weapon Portland police will be allowed to carry:

Bearitto
Jack Bauer said:

Democrats are evil.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.