Peaceful Portland

126,608 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You are a complete joke.

VaeBear
Jack Bauer said:

You are a complete joke.

Dude is clueless.
Friscobear
Wow.
Jack Bauer
LIVE Protests Day 159
1 day until Election Day

Welcome to eve of Hell on Earth.

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Seattle: 3-1
Philly: 4-1
L.A: 5-1
Chicago: 6-1
NYC: 6-1
Denver: 6-1
Washington DC: 6-1
Louisville: 10-1
Minneapolis: 15-1
Rochester: 15-1
SF: 20-1
Oakland: 20-1
Detroit: 35-1
Pittsburgh: 40-1
Austin: 45-1
Baltimore: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Green&GoldStandard
EatMoreSalmon
Jack Bauer said:

You are a complete joke.

Ted Wheeler is a demagogue.
Jack Bauer
Beta Mayor Ted: "Whew, at least they weren't white supremacists"

SIC EM 94
Can we get a working link to the "protests"?
Jack Bauer
SIC EM 94 said:

Can we get a working link to the "protests"?
Oh, tonight should be fun:

[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
SIC EM 94
Link doesn't work
Jack Bauer
SIC EM 94 said:

Link doesn't work
Get your popcorn, it's going to be a fun night!

Jack Bauer
Here you go:

https://www.twitch.tv/ptnewsnetwork
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Welcome to your new world,

Jack Bauer
Holy ****, Beta Ted wins re-election!!

Jack Bauer

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

And yet you ****ing morons in Oregon continue to vote for democrats... you deserve the abuse that you are receiving. You voted for it, and you deserve it all.
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer
ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

And yet you ****ing morons in Oregon continue to vote for democrats... you deserve the abuse that you are receiving. You voted for it, and you deserve it all.
"There's my Biden sign" - ha ha, I love his virtual signaling. It still isn't good enough for the mob.
Canada2017
ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Heroin and other hard drugs have now been decriminalized throughout the state of Oregon . Well done .

Life is only going to get better and better .
ShooterTX
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Heroin and other hard drugs have now been decriminalized throughout the state of Oregon . Well done .

I have some neighbors who moved to Texas, back in 2011. They made some bad business investments in real estate (I tried to warn them NOT to buy an apartment building on the West side of San Antonio), and they lost it all. So they moved back to Portland in 2016.
We've kept in touch, since our kids really love each other, and are great friends.
Last week my daughter got a letter from her best friend in Portland... they are moving back to Texas ASAP! They said the place has completely gone to hell in the 5 years since they moved to Texas. Not the same place they grew up to love, and it is un-livable. They tried to move to the outskirts, but it was too much. After this summer of insanity, they have had enough.
This time they asked for my advice, and I suggested they move to either Boerne, Bulverde, or New Braunfels rather than San Antonio. The freakin' dems are ruining my beloved hometown. I am a 9th generation San Antonian, and I was happy to move away in 2018. I drive in to town to see my family, and occasionally to go to the store... and I hate it everytime. People are rude and selfish. Theft is rampant. My wonderful hometown is quickly becoming a democrat cesspool. Freeloaders are everywhere, and the city council is full of morons.
I hate what the dems are doing to our nation. It is disgusting and evil.
I've decided to just live out my days in the country with my family. I'll live in peace until the day the freakin' dems come to my door.... then I will go down in a hail of bullets, but I'm gonna take a $h1tload of them with me.
ShooterTX
Canada2017
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

I have some neighbors who moved to Texas, back in 2011. They made some bad business investments in real estate (I tried to warn them NOT to buy an apartment building on the West side of San Antonio), and they lost it all. So they moved back to Portland in 2016.
We've kept in touch, since our kids really love each other, and are great friends.
Last week my daughter got a letter from her best friend in Portland... they are moving back to Texas ASAP! They said the place has completely gone to hell in the 5 years since they moved to Texas. Not the same place they grew up to love, and it is un-livable. They tried to move to the outskirts, but it was too much. After this summer of insanity, they have had enough.
This time they asked for my advice, and I suggested they move to either Boerne, Bulverde, or New Braunfels rather than San Antonio. The freakin' dems are ruining my beloved hometown. I am a 9th generation San Antonian, and I was happy to move away in 2018. I drive in to town to see my family, and occasionally to go to the store... and I hate it everytime. People are rude and selfish. Theft is rampant. My wonderful hometown is quickly becoming a democrat cesspool. Freeloaders are everywhere, and the city council is full of morons.
I've decided to just live out my days in the country with my family. I'll live in peace until the day the freakin' dems come to my door.... then I will go down in a hail of bullets, but I'm gonna take a $h1tload of them with me.

Cody, Wyoming
Buffalo, Wyoming
Whitefish, Montana
Helena , Montana
Sheridan , Wyoming

Been looking for the 'last' place for 15 years .
These are the best .
ShooterTX
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cody, Wyoming
Buffalo, Wyoming
Whitefish, Montana
Helena , Montana
Sheridan , Wyoming

These are the best .

I've been to Whitefish and to Cody... nice towns.
I just don't know if I can leave Texas. I think I'd rather fight to the death here, than give it to the leftwing buzzards. They do nothing, but they try to steal everything. They don't deserve Texas, so I'm not ready to give it to them.
ShooterTX
Canada2017
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Cody, Wyoming
Buffalo, Wyoming
Whitefish, Montana
Helena , Montana
Sheridan , Wyoming

These are the best .

I've been to Whitefish and to Cody... nice towns.
I just don't know if I can leave Texas. I think I'd rather fight to the death here, than give it to the leftwing buzzards. They do nothing, but they try to steal everything. They don't deserve Texas, so I'm not ready to give it to them.

Practice your Spanish first .
Jack Bauer
Welcome to our new world...GenZ are the most entitled brats in history

Jack Bauer
5 months of rioting and last.night is the first time the mayor calls in the national guard. These anarchists have been political pawns the whole time.

Jack Bauer
Welcome to your new world...

Green&GoldStandard
Jack Bauer said:

Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??
Canada2017
Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??
5 days ago a babysitter was murdered in Windsor, Colorado ( the nicest place in the state ) . The killer then tried to strangle an 8 year old girl and put a gun to the head of an old lady outside.

Thankfully he did not kill either of them .

METH was found on him .

And yet the same college graduates will come on here and tell this board what a wonderful 'freedom' loving idea legalizing the likes of heroin and meth is .

No amount of corpses will change their view. No number of shattered families will alter their mindset in the slightest.

Freedom baby !

Gotta luv the internet .
Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??
5 days ago a babysitter was murdered in Windsor, Colorado ( the nicest place in the state ) . The killer then tried to strangle an 8 year old girl and put a gun to the head of an old lady outside.

METH was found on him .

And yet the same college graduates will come on here and tell this board what a wonderful 'freedom' loving idea legalizing the likes of heroin and meth is .

No amount of corpses will change their view. No number of shattered families will alter their mindset in the slightest.

Freedom baby !

Gotta luv the internet .
I vote no on legalization
Jack Bauer
Look at all the white supremacists...

Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??

METH was found on him .

Freedom baby !

Gotta luv the internet .

Terrible drug story

I agree with ya
Green&GoldStandard
Canada2017 said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??

METH was found on him .

Freedom baby !

Gotta luv the internet .

Unfortunately they are getting what they asked for.
Canada2017
Green&GoldStandard said:

Canada2017 said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??

METH was found on him .

Freedom baby !

Gotta luv the internet .

Completely innocent people destroyed directly and indirectly from these narcotics.

Yet let's legalize them ....make them more readily accessible.....spread the carnage even further .

Insanity
Green&GoldStandard
Canada2017 said:

Green&GoldStandard said:

Canada2017 said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

What can go wrong??

METH was found on him .

Freedom baby !

Gotta luv the internet .

Completely innocent people destroyed directly and indirectly from these narcotics.

Yet let's legalize them ....make them more readily accessible.....spread the carnage even further .

Insanity

Absolutely and regrettably true.

Rocky Mountain high.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.