Peaceful Portland

126,618 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just utterly disgusting...

Jack Bauer
Little cockroach can't hide...

Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Concealed gun permit .

Part of today's realities .
Jack Bauer
Wow, beat a guy nearly death and the Mayor releases a statement!!! That'll will make them shake in their boots.

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Wow, beat a guy nearly death and the Mayor releases a statement!!! That'll will make them shake in their boots.

Give Mayor Ted some credit: It's the first time in a week he's said anything other than "Go Blazers!"
BaylorOkie
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Give Mayor Ted some credit: It's the first time in a week he's said anything other than "Go Blazers!"

Hey smartass, he also mentioned some soccer team, too.
Malbec
"I denounce violence. I enable it, and I'm not going to do anything about it, but I denounce it."
quash
HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

Cops will either be no help, or overwhelmed and unable to answer your 911 call for help. You better have your own plan to protect yourself, your family and your property against these animals.
I hope you have your safe space.

North Korea just declared owning dogs as pets to be illegal because it is "bourgeois". Citizens are now required to handover their dogs to the authorities to be given to restaurants for meat. That sounds like your kind of country. Why don't you move there.
Why don't you start with something I actually supported? I support Constitutional carry, sex work, legalized drugs, immigration, gay marriage, free speech, free trade, free markets, deregulation, and keeping my earnings, as taxation is theft. All of those things oppose the govt telling me what to do.

But you were going to say something relevant, pretty sure...

You support riots and looting and rape and murder and flag burning and attacking cops and torching cars and tearing down monuments and teaching kids America is evil and that there are 784 genders. You support destroying America. Go ahead and move out. We don't need you.
I don't know if he's actually supported the riots. He merely believes that they aren't happening.

He's just another riot denier.

Never said that either. All I have ever done is ask people to distinguish protests from riots. Shouldn't be that hard.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

Cops will either be no help, or overwhelmed and unable to answer your 911 call for help. You better have your own plan to protect yourself, your family and your property against these animals.

North Korea just declared owning dogs as pets to be illegal because it is "bourgeois". Citizens are now required to handover their dogs to the authorities to be given to restaurants for meat. That sounds like your kind of country. Why don't you move there.
Why don't you start with something I actually supported? I support Constitutional carry, sex work, legalized drugs, immigration, gay marriage, free speech, free trade, free markets, deregulation, and keeping my earnings, as taxation is theft. All of those things oppose the govt telling me what to do.

You support riots and looting and rape and murder and flag burning and attacking cops and torching cars and tearing down monuments and teaching kids America is evil and that there are 784 genders. You support destroying America. Go ahead and move out. We don't need you.
Never done any of that, but I get that you have to lie about me to make yourself feel better. Sad!

You self evidently support each and every one of those things. It's clear in what you criticize and what you defend. I realize you don't like the truth, but you hate America. Just own it.
Lies without proof. I post over ten times a day, that should surely provide some evidence. I'll wait.

The one thing you are within a continent of: I support the first amendment, which allows flag burning. I do not condone it.

That is one of the differences with the libertarians I consider like-minded: we support freedom for people to do things we disagree with. You seem to support state violence against people you disagree with.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

I don't know if he's actually supported the riots. He merely believes that they aren't happening.

Never said that either. All I have ever done is ask people to distinguish protests from riots. Shouldn't be that hard.
Well you do say that the protesters are policing the rioters and the riots have calmed down because the jackboots left....

I see neither
quash
HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

Well you do say that the protesters are policing the rioters and the riots have calmed down because the jackboots left....

I see neither
Yeah, I noticed you didn't say anything when I posted the link from DHS about "diminished" riot activity.
GrowlTowel
quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

What are the protests, protesting these days? Why not just call stupid, stupid and move on. There is really no reason why they should be defended any longer. Call a spade, a spade.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

What are the protests, protesting these days? Why not just call stupid, stupid and move on. There is really no reason why they should be defended any longer. Call a spade, a spade.
What does it matter? Citizens have the right to protest, even if you think their point is stupid you don't get to shut down their 1A rights.
nein51
They have a right to protest. They do not have the right to assault people in the street, assault police officers, hurl items at buildings with the intention of damaging them, etc. I think most reasonable people agree with that.
Whiskey Pete
Quote:

Yeah, I noticed you didn't say anything when I posted the link from DHS about "diminished" riot activity.
Sorry, didn't see the link...

Will you actually acknowledge and condemn the riot activity from the BLM crowd and the Antifa crowd?
GrowlTowel
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

What does it matter? Citizens have the right to protest, even if you think their point is stupid you don't get to shut down their 1A rights.
Yes, you do. Calling freaks, freaks goes a long way to putting stupid back in the bottle. Try it with me. You don't agree with the morons "protesting." Saying they have the right just glosses over the issue . . . Stupid people should be called stupid and mocked for expressing opinions that are stupid. Do it; it is very freeing.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
greatdivide
Horrible Mayor gives a weak statement. Not a fan of the Chicago Mayor but at least she made a stronger statement. This is all on him and that inept city council.

BLM the organization would do themselves a big favor by loudly denouncing this. Honest question, have they said anything?
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If the cops are unable to do their jobs, perhaps it is time for the well-organized militia to step up and clean out these rabid dogs.

I'm waiting for vigilante groups but have seen nothing of such

Unbelievable
I think this is a testament to the patience and peacefulness of the KKK, White Nationalists, Skinheads and all of these other 940 active hate groups that nobody has ever heard of or sees in action. Where are these guys? Why are they not out cracking skulls, lynching folks and rioting, looting. stealing and beating people up?

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a flaming joke! They have to run 1950's and 1960's pictures to keep that popcorn fart gas flaming. I'm sure those idiots got wood 3 years ago when some deranged idiot ran over some people and kept a few of these freeloaders on payroll for another year. Got to drum up a hate crime somehow.

When the real terrorists (Antifa, BLM, etc) get out of the Democrat run cities and start screwing around in rural and some suburban towns and hamlets watch what happens.
It scares me, but Thee is making sense
Osodecentx
quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

I see neither
The guy beaten unconscious by peaceful protesters isn't sure
Osodecentx
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

What about people who just happen to be in the neighborhood? Should they have an expectation of not being beaten unconscious for being in the neighborhood?
Jack Bauer
First Amendment? No this is intimidation and should be prosecuted.

Will national journalists condemn this?

Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 83
77 days until Election Day.

NYC out to a head start this week. Why isn't the mural stopping crime?

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 2-1
Chicago: 4-1
Seattle: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Oakland: 15-1
LA: 20-1
Austin: 25-1
Minneapolis: 30-1
Louisville: 35-1
Washington DC: 35-1
Detroit: 40-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/lilvenowmedia
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
You guys are being way too hard on quash. He is simply an ultra-liberal La-la land Democrat doing his best to disguise himself as something else. Please cut him some slack. TDS is a mental illness and we can only hope that he is able to get some kind of government subsidized therapy to carry him through.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
WacoKelly83
Thought they might take the night off. Nope
Florda_mike
I never thought it was get this bad in USA

My heart aches as I cry inside
Florda_mike
Who's paying DeBlasio to destroy NYC?

That's the only explanation for his actions
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83 said:

Thought they might take the night off. Nope

Help Nicholas Kristoff "find the anarchists" in Portland. These are all sweet Moms and teachers and stuff...
90sBear
Bearitto said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

What about people who just happen to be in the neighborhood? Should they have an expectation of not being beaten unconscious for being in the neighborhood?

He supports the rioting and rape and looting and murder. He hates America and considers it acceptable for his Marxist mob to destroy it and innocent 'bourgeois' Americans to tear it down so his intersectional proletariat can take over. Racist violence is 'free speech' to quash.
Comments like this are what lead to a crappy discussion board and are what make people not want to post and drive off decent posters. You are looking for someone to argue with and quash is the closest thing to someone with different opinions than your own so you are throwing out all the stuff you want to say to the rioters and accusing him of being those things.
Jack Bauer
Bearitto
90sBear said:

Bearitto said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

He supports the rioting and rape and looting and murder. He hates America and considers it acceptable for his Marxist mob to destroy it and innocent 'bourgeois' Americans to tear it down so his intersectional proletariat can take over. Racist violence is 'free speech' to quash.
Comments like this are what lead to a crappy discussion board and are what make people not want to post and drive off decent posters. You are looking for someone to argue with and quash is the closest thing to someone with different opinions than your own so you are throwing out all the stuff you want to say to the rioters and accusing him of being those things.

Wrong. I am not interested in arguing with quash. He's a communist who always supports communists. I'm ridiculing him for what he is. I'm simply tired of his lies.
quash
HashTag said:

Quote:

Sorry, didn't see the link...

Will you actually acknowledge and condemn the riot activity from the BLM crowd and the Antifa crowd?
Again? Sure. Riots by anybody are bad.
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

That's two posts in a row where you fail to distinguish the rioters from the protesters. Even though it's an overlapping Venn diagram I will not go along with making protests illegal. None of you say that out loud but the state violence you sanction is not far removed.

" All I have ever done is ask people to distinguish protests from riots. Shouldn't be that hard."
WacoKelly83
Jack Bauer said:

I'm sure he's in the Antifa witness protection program or some such. Seriously, I don't doubt that these hate groups are helping him hide out. Even though they are trying to distance themselves from his actions.

And I have serious doubts that Portland PD is really going to work that hard to find him. This piece of filth might just get away with it. But if they do find him, Ted Wheeler will happily take full credit
quash
Bearitto said:

90sBear said:

Bearitto said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

Bearitto said:

quash said:

ShooterTX said:

Wrong. I am not interested in arguing with quash. He's a communist who always supports communists. I'm ridiculing him for what he is. I'm simply tired of his lies.
Ten posts a day. Abundant evidence. Quote me, you coward.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.