Peaceful Portland

126,523 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Way past time to cull the herd. Hope these little boys and girls make it to South Texas. If the cops don't show up in time, no worries. They had better bring something a little more powerful than lasers.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Is this real? This cannot be real.

But I thought quash said that these rioters were being policed by the peaceful protesters..you know, since the "jackboots" left.

I don't see any policing. Welcome to the fascist left.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is Portland "behaving"...

Are you aware that peaceful protests actually go on every day in Portland? That they go home? And then the rioters come out?

Check the time stamp on that last one.

Ngo knows his audience.
What exactly are you saying here? And what is your motivation for this post?

Ngo is reporting on the large violent element, that clearly exists despite many of our leaders and a complicit media trying to sell us on how "peaceful" the protests are. Yes, some of them ARE peaceful. This is undisputed.

But there is also a large violent element that the media and our leaders often times don't want to discuss or acknowledge. You begrudge Ngo for showing the ample evidence of this?

Huh. That's really odd.

You obviously get your news from a different source than I do.

I have made the point over and over again that there are two groups. You acknowledge that but almost no one else in these threads does that.

So long as there are those who ignore the peaceful protests then we will continue to see support for state violence.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
HashTag said:

Jack Bauer said:

But I thought quash said that these rioters were being policed by the peaceful protesters..you know, since the "jackboots" left.

Still having binary vision issues I see. Easy way to get upvotes, I'll give you that.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Portland is so peaceful now that Donald Trump's Stormtroopers are gone!

Nothing to see here. Mr. Libertarian says these kiddos are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights and protesting peacefully. I'm sure if the cameras kept rolling we would have seen them roasting hot dogs and marshmallows!

Wrong. As usual. Troll somebody you can handle.
So why haven't you expressed concern over the violence by these rioters? They're clearly leftists. Phrases and words like "ACAB" (all cops are bad) & "End Capitalism" are graffitied everywhere.

I have. And that is "all cops are *******s". First saw that sprayed in Athens over a decade ago.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Are you aware that peaceful protests actually go on every day in Portland? That they go home? And then the rioters come out?

Ngo knows his audience.

Ngo is reporting on the large violent element, that clearly exists despite many of our leaders and a complicit media trying to sell us on how "peaceful" the protests are. Yes, some of them ARE peaceful. This is undisputed.

But there is also a large violent element that the media and our leaders often times don't want to discuss or acknowledge. You begrudge Ngo for showing the ample evidence of this?

Huh. That's really odd.

So long as there are those who ignore the peaceful protests then we will continue to see support for state violence.
So you are admitting that you support state violence?

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ngo knows his audience.

Huh. That's really odd.

Have a fourth grader read it for you.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ngo knows his audience.

Huh. That's really odd.

Like most all Democrats, you continue to refuse to condemn the violence. Typical. Any fourth grader can see that.

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ngo knows his audience.

Huh. That's really odd.

Like most all Democrats, you continue to refuse to condemn the violence. Typical. Any fourth grader can see that.

Keep lying. It's a great look, really it is.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

HashTag said:

Jack Bauer said:

Still having binary vision issues I see. Easy way to get upvotes, I'll give you that.
So where are these peaceful protesters that you said were policing the rioters? Where's all the peace and love and song of kumbaya?

Face it quish, this behavior is not a good look for the liberal left wingnuts or the democrat party or the actual protesters that are trying to be peaceful.

But hey, keep pretending it's not a problem (or barely exists), I wouldn't expect less from a riot denier such as yourself. You and nadler seem to have that in common. Maybe you two can go on a couple's date... you know, with another couple.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Ngo knows his audience.

Huh. That's really odd.

You obviously get your news from a different source than I do.

I have made the point over and over again that there are two groups. You acknowledge that but almost no one else in these threads does that.

I look at a number of news sources. As for news I read, I get it from the BBC. As for news I watch (which I typically don't watch news), it's one of the networks. All of the news sources, while occasionally mentioning but playing down the violence, continually stress how "peaceful" the protests are. I don't see anyone putting reporters at the scene - like NGO - and reporting on the mobs.

Which news source is reporting on all of the rioting?

I haven't seen anyone on this board suggest ALL of the protests are peaceful.
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

When young people are not taught to at least RESPECT (even if you don't agree) with elders, that's a sign of a broken society. Utterly disgusting to attack senior citizens.

These f*ckers are burning police stations and blocking streets but have the moral superiority to taunt her for not wearing her Covid mask?

I can't wait until the "jackboots" come back and clean this mess up and stomp these little maggots. It is obvious that local/ state law-enforcement for whatever reason is not getting it done.

Trump just said it would take 3 hours if feds came in

Special ops I talk to said, "Antifa doesn't have a clue what that would look like, they're trained to kill"

Well ...... do it
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 72
88 days until Election Day.

Oh....Portland. When you will dump paint on an old lady who is using a walker, you are essentially the NE Patriots of rioting. And that's during the weekday. I can't wait to wake up to my morning riot pics on twitter tomorrow!

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole of 2020
Portland: 2-1
Seattle: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Chicago: 10-1
Oakland: 12-1
LA: 15-1
Austin: 20-1
Minneapolis: 35-1
Louisville: 40-1
Milwaukee: 50-1
Dropped Out: Richmond

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
Time to own this Mayor Ted. There are no feds to blame.

greatdivide
I've been following a few of the "journalists" sympathetic to the antifa cause. Nadler and liberal east coast media outlets are doing a much better job of putting out propaganda than the antifa "press".
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 73
87 days until Election Day.

Breaking news: Portland just declared Smooth Jimmy's Lock for top ****hole of 2020. This guy knows his stuff.

Portland: 1-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
WacoKelly83
https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2020/08/08/portland-standoff-escalates-after-trump-calls-demonstrators-anarchists/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2020%2F08%2F08%2Fportland-standoff-escalates-after-trump-calls-demonstrators-anarchists%2F

High quality journalism with zingers like below....

"The officers tried to break up the crowd with stun grenades, pepper spray, impact munitions and physical force, but the crowd pushed back by throwing eggs."

Eggs?????
Jack Bauer
WacoKelly83 said:

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2020/08/08/portland-standoff-escalates-after-trump-calls-demonstrators-anarchists/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2020%2F08%2F08%2Fportland-standoff-escalates-after-trump-calls-demonstrators-anarchists%2F

High quality journalism with zingers like below....

"The officers tried to break up the crowd with stun grenades, pepper spray, impact munitions and physical force, but the crowd pushed back by throwing eggs."

Eggs?????

Maybe the NY Post is looking at Portland, Maine. Simply mind blowing.
Thee University
Booray said:

Malbec said:

What would Ronald Reagan do?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't shoot a bunch of protesters. Because he didn't.
I would.

Right in the crotch although most are probably undergoing sex change and would not feel it.

I've never seen so many bull dykes, lesbians, emaciated, limp-wristed liberal losers in one place in my life.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
Thee University said:

Booray said:

Malbec said:

What would Ronald Reagan do?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't shoot a bunch of protesters. Because he didn't.
I would.

Right in the crotch although most are probably undergoing sex change and would not feel it.

I've never seen so many bull dykes, lesbians, emaciated, limp-wristed liberal losers in one place in my life.

Exhibit A

Florda_mike
I wonder how many of these Antifas have weirdness and/or being a teacher in their backgrounds?

This is starting to get fishy

Where's the money coming from? Teachers in Antifa are getting a supplemental Antifa check as their teacher money continues as they don't work

If they're arrested for felony do they loose teacher certification???
whitetrash
Florda_mike said:

I wonder how many of these Antifas have weirdness and/or being a teacher in their backgrounds?

This is starting to get fishy

Where's the money coming from? Teachers in Antifa are getting a supplemental Antifa check as their teacher money continues as they don't work

If they're arrested for felony do they loose teacher certification???

Only if they are diddling a student.
Thee University
HashTag said:

Face it quish, this behavior is not a good look for the liberal left wingnuts or the democrat party or the actual protesters that are trying to be peaceful.

But hey, keep pretending it's not a problem (or barely exists), I wouldn't expect less from a riot denier such as yourself. You and nadler seem to have that in common. Maybe you two can go on a couple's date... you know, with another couple.
Queef.

Not quish.

It's name is queef.

At least it should be queef!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Jack Bauer
And this...

Jack Bauer
Look at Trump's Stormtroopers abusing the Constitution...and by that I mean Oregon State and Portland police.

This is you pile of ****, Mayor Ted. Own it.

quash
Thee University said:

HashTag said:

Queef.

Not quish.

It's name is queef.

At least it should be queef!

Do you have something to say?
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 74
86 days until Election Day.

Today is the 6 year anniversary of the Michael Brown "Hands up Don't Shoot" shooting in Ferguson, MO that started the official Black Lives Matter organization.

Portland: 1-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Today is the 6 year anniversary of the Michael Brown "Hand up Don't Shoot" shooting in Ferguson, MO that started the official Black Lives Matter organization.

I have three words for Michael Brown. Two of them are ____ Michael Brown.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Wow, I think Seattle is getting jealous.

That "Back the Blue" rally on Sunday must have really pissed off the local anarchists.

Jack Bauer
AOC: "Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren't paying their rent & are scared to pay their rent & so they go out & they need to feed their child & they don't have money so... they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry."

You do you, Chicago. When I am hungry, I immediately think of going to Chicago's most high end retail location.

Looters smash business windows along Chicago's Magnificent Mile

Jack Bauer
"Demonstrations continue" - just Moms and teachers having a polite protest against Dictator Trump.

Jack Bauer
Unrest and looting takes place in Chicago following police-involved shooting

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.