Peaceful Portland

127,196 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Portland is so peaceful now that Donald Trump's Stormtroopers are gone!

Nothing to see here. Mr. Libertarian says these kiddos are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights and protesting peacefully. I'm sure if the cameras kept rolling we would have seen them roasting hot dogs and marshmallows!

Wrong. As usual. Troll somebody you can handle.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Jack and DP said:

Is he a zombie?

Why so ugly?
Jack Bauer
This guy has some brass ones!

The Dems fawned over Blasey-Ford being courageous but this guy is facing direct threat everyday and Senator Hirono-no-no couldn't even say Boo to him.

Jack Bauer
We're gonna need a bigger bike!

Whiskey Pete
quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Jack and DP said:

So, Twitter bans a bunch of doctors for talking about their experiences with a Covid treatment, but this group doesn't get banned for promoting violence and abolishing America.

Twitter is a sewer.
Twitter, a private company, taking down demon sperm medicine is fine with me.
Never said they didn't have a right to do it... but still makes them a sewer.

Taking out the garbage science does not produce a sewer.
Are you really seriously going to try and argue with me about Twitter being a sewer?

Twitter is full of nothing but bottom feeders who are trying to be keyboard warriors in an effort to feel like they've accomplished something or that they're some sort of online badass by bullying people with whom they disagree with.

Like a said. Sewer. Oh, I get it... you're one of those "tweeters" aren't ya'?
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 70:
90 days until Election Day.

Portland....Seattle.....New York City?

Seattle protested at the police chief's home, NYC shootings are happening like sunburns in August but I feel like this is Portland's destiny to win.

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole of 2020
Portland: 3-1
Seattle: 4-1
NYC: 6-1
Chicago: 10-1
Oakland: 12-1
LA: 15-1
Austin: 20-1
Minneapolis: 35-1
Richmond: 50-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
WacoKelly83
Jack and DP said:

Wow! Uncle Fester is still alive??...and grew some hair back?? That is one ugly dude.
Jack and DP
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nothing to see here. Mr. Libertarian says these kiddos are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights and protesting peacefully. I'm sure if the cameras kept rolling we would have seen them roasting hot dogs and marshmallows!

You are the domestic terrorists' biggest cheerleader, pom poms and all. I am surprised you haven't joined them.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mothra
quash said:

HashTag said:

Jack and DP said:

So, Twitter bans a bunch of doctors for talking about their experiences with a Covid treatment, but this group doesn't get banned for promoting violence and abolishing America.

Twitter is a sewer.

Can private companies not be sewers?

I'd be for taking down all demon sperm medicine. Your criteria for what constitutes same must be much more selective than my own.

On the demon sperm medicine scale, I'd say medical doctors opinions on what kind of treatment for COVID-19 is effective is around -1 whereas a communist organization hell bent on taking down America is about a 7. Where do you rank them?
quash
HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Jack and DP said:

Twitter is a sewer.

Are you really seriously going to try and argue with me about Twitter being a sewer?

Twitter is full of nothing but bottom feeders who are trying to be keyboard warriors in an effort to feel like they've accomplished something or that they're some sort of online badass by bullying people with whom they disagree with.

I have a Twitter account. It's like any other online source: you get what you ask for. The people I follow are interesting and varied. Many of the comments are from keyboard warriors but I don't follow them. I might tweet semiannually, mostly I read.

GIGO. You follow sewer rats you get garbage. I don't.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

You are the domestic terrorists' biggest cheerleader, pom poms and all. I am surprised you haven't joined them.

On the contrary you are the one supporting the domestic terror groups Boogaloo Bro.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

On the contrary you are the one supporting the domestic terror groups Boogaloo Bro.
What exactly is a Boogaloo? Serious question.

-- Barack Obama
Mothra
quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Jack and DP said:

Twitter is a sewer.

I have a Twitter account. It's like any other online source: you get what you ask for. The people I follow are interesting and varied. Many of the comments are from keyboard warriors but I don't follow them. I might tweet semiannually, mostly I read.

Well, that explains it. It's the comments section where the sewer rats typically reside.
whitetrash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

What exactly is a Boogaloo? Serious question.
Whiskey Pete
Jack and DP said:

There's no riots, ask Nadler. It's fake news.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

quash said:

HashTag said:

Jack and DP said:

Twitter is a sewer.

You still haven't changed my mind about twitter, I guess you're going to go for round 4?
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yep, you're right. I can't go outside because of the all those deplorable Trump supporters and their rioting, all that chaos.... they are truly a despicable bunch. They really need to stop the looting, the destruction of public and private property, the assaults.

So, are you just a triggered snowflake or are you a real riot denier?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Riots to the top! Coming to your town soon. Thank you Liberal Left.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Preferred pronouns are....your guess is as good as mine.

Jack Bauer
Aliceinbubbleland
Ignore what the Tweet headline said. The pickup actually decided to plow on once the dude threw his motorcycle in front of pickup. Apparently not everyone in Portland is nuts.

Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Preferred pronouns are....your guess is as good as mine.

Three classic examples of rat people .

Jack Bauer
The Feds are gone, Portland is peaceful!!! Nicholas Kristoff and Maisie Hirono and Jerry Nadler told me so.

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Never pass out on the couch if your friends have a sharpie and you're about to be arrested and pose for a mugshot.
nein51
Didnt have much luck breaking in...to glass doors? Oh my.
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 71
89 days until Election Day.

Portland rioters can't find any feds so making due smashing local police stations. It's truly yours to lose Portland, don't pacify now.

NYC with a push closer, the top 3 stay the same.

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole of 2020
Portland: 3-1
Seattle: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Chicago: 10-1
Oakland: 12-1
LA: 15-1
Austin: 20-1
Minneapolis: 35-1
Richmond: 50-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia][/url]https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
Jack and DP
Mothra
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is Portland "behaving"...

Are you aware that peaceful protests actually go on every day in Portland? That they go home? And then the rioters come out?

Check the time stamp on that last one.

Ngo knows his audience.
What exactly are you saying here? And what is your motivation for this post?

Ngo is reporting on the large violent element, that clearly exists despite many of our leaders and a complicit media trying to sell us on how "peaceful" the protests are. Yes, some of them ARE peaceful. This is undisputed.

But there is also a large violent element that the media and our leaders often times don't want to discuss or acknowledge. You begrudge Ngo for showing the ample evidence of this?

Huh. That's really odd.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

So why haven't you expressed concern over the violence by these rioters? They're clearly leftists. Phrases and words like "ACAB" (all cops are bad) & "End Capitalism" are graffitied everywhere.
Jack Bauer
When young people are not taught to at least RESPECT (even if you don't agree) with elders, that's a sign of a broken society. Utterly disgusting to attack senior citizens.

These f*ckers are burning police stations and blocking streets but have the moral superiority to taunt her for not wearing her Covid mask?

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

When young people are not taught to at least RESPECT (even if you don't agree) with elders, that's a sign of a broken society. Utterly disgusting to attack senior citizens.

These f*ckers are burning police stations and blocking streets but have the moral superiority to taunt her for not wearing her Covid mask?

I can't wait until the "jackboots" come back and clean this mess up and stomp these little maggots. It is obvious that local/ state law-enforcement for whatever reason is not getting it done.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
The Oregon Governor and Portland Mayor said the city would return to peace once Donald Trump's Stormtroopers left.

nein51
Jack Bauer
Is this real? This cannot be real.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.