Peaceful Portland

126,650 Views | 1527 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WacoKelly83 said:

Can someone explain why they hate Weaver so much? He has given them whatever they want, hasn't he? Or is it because he is running for reelection against an Antifa Candidate for mayor? I'm stumped. And I'm too lazy to research it, honestly.

The ANTIFA candidate won't be good enough, either. They won't be satisfied until they burn it all down. Portland is a godless zone.
Jack Bauer
Groundhog Day - Portland version

Jack Bauer
At least 54 people were shot, and 10 of them had been killed, over the weekend in Chicago.

Among those wounded in shootings this weekend were two police officers, who were wounded while trying to disarm a suspect during a traffic stop in Homan Square. The suspect, 19-year-old Jeffron Williams, has been charged with seven counts of attempted murder and one count of aggravated assault of a police officer.

Meanwhile, one man was killed and four others were injured in a mass shooting Sunday at a pancake house dining tent in Morgan Park.
BaylorOkie
CNN is insane. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Jack Bauer
BaylorOkie said:

He should eat his breakfast burrito at about 11PM near a police precinct, detention center or Ted Wheeler's condo. He should wear something that says "Trump", "Blue Lives Matter", or "Patriot" and see how his Antifa friends respond.

Also, I just looked out the window and I see no icebergs melting therefor climate change is a myth.
Jack Bauer
DNC memo to media: "Race war" - make it trend.
Media: Yes, sir!

Jack Bauer
BaylorOkie said:

Maybe you should sit this one out, champ.

Jack Bauer
Law and Order? This Sheriff is obviously a neo-fascist, white supremacist, Nazi, etc, etc.

Friscobear
BaylorOkie said:

Haha! Not going to find the rioters during normal business hours, they're too busy sleeping so they can head out again that night.
Jack Bauer
Friscobear said:

BaylorOkie said:

Haha! Not going to find the rioters during normal business hours, they're too busy sleeping so they can head out again that night.
I saw a police officer and he wasn't killing a black man so police brutality is a myth.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Antifa supporting Black Lives Matter by setting fire to a Black Man's dentist office.

EatMoreSalmon
Second vid in Jack's Seattle post has a gal that would fit right in here:
Florda_mike
Thanks Jack!
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Antifa supporting Black Lives Matter by setting fire to a Black Man's dentist office.

This is like the definition of insanity, Black Lives Matter protesters burning down a black owned business I guess that black life doesn't matter
Jack Bauer
Gruvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is like the definition of insanity,
The "protestors" are 95% white.
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is like the definition of insanity,
The "protestors" are 95% white.
so does the white guilt kick in some point and offer a reparations for destroying a black man's business?
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Live Protests Day 97
63 days until Election Day (9 weeks)

San Jose on the board after vandalizing the liberal mayor's house! That's a good one.
LA could spark at anytime after the police shooting yesterday.

Portland is just staying a consistent ****hole after 96 days.

Vegas Odds for Biggest ****hole 2020
Portland: 1-1
Kinosha: 3-1
Seattle: 3-1
Chicago: 4-1
NYC: 5-1
Washington DC: 6-1
L.A: 10-1
Minneapolis: 10-1
Oakland: 15-1
Baltimore: 35-1
Detroit: 35-1
Austin: 40-1
Louisville: 40-1
Denver: 40-1
San Jose: 45-1
Milwaukee: 50-1

Live protest channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/livenowmedia
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Osodecentx said:

BaylorOkie said:

Where did this happen?
Yes, I have seen this video a dozen times and wonder what is the rest of the story. Was the man killed? Is he in the hospital? Has this little maggot been arrested? Where did this attack take place?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Osodecentx said:

BaylorOkie said:

Where did this happen?
Yes, I have seen this video a dozen times and wonder what is the rest of the story. Was the man killed? Is he in the hospital? Has this little maggot been arrested? Where did this attack take place?
This happened in Baltimore. I hear nobody was hospitalized and no police were called.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Osodecentx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Osodecentx said:

BaylorOkie said:

Where did this happen?
This happened in Baltimore. I hear nobody was hospitalized and no police were called.
That almost makes me think this might have been staged. The person with the video camera just happened to be at the right place at the right time. The "brick" was probably a piece of foam. No police called? I call bull**** on this video.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Osodecentx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Osodecentx said:

BaylorOkie said:

Where did this happen?
That almost makes me think this might have been staged. The person with the video camera just happened to be at the right place at the right time. The "brick" was probably a piece of foam. No police called? I call bull**** on this video.
I think it is real.
The victim went down on his face. It's hard to fake that. Try holding a friend's hand over his face and drop it. It won't hit his face. (An old ER trick to see if an unconscious person is faking)

I don't believe it was faked.
Florda_mike
Osodecentx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Osodecentx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Osodecentx said:

BaylorOkie said:

Where did this happen?
I think it is real.
The victim went down on his face. It's hard to fake that. Try holding a friend's hand over his face and drop it. It won't hit his face. (An old ER trick to see if an unconscious person is faking)

I don't believe it was faked.

I heard when Ambulance/Police came there was nothing but a pool of blood there but no body

I don't think it was fake at all. You can't fake an old man going limp and landing straight on face on concrete and being ok

Video was made across street another prejudiced laughing black bro! Knock out game of another white in overdrive! But no hate crime I'm telling you

You can only assume from there but my assumption is they took the lifeless body and got rid of it with, like Portland, little investigation and no arrest of the murderer

But then I'm the conspiracy theorist around here ya know!
Jack Bauer
No way in hell anyone "shakes off" a brick to the head without going to the hospital.
Jack and DP
Checkmate

Florda_mike
For our lawyers .....

Is crossing state lines with illegal intent and then committing criminal acts in another state a FEDERAL OFFENSE? Is it MULTIPLE Federal Offenses?
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

No way in hell anyone "shakes off" a brick to the head without going to the hospital.

And he was out on his feet planting his face first into the concrete

I seriously have questions of if the victim is identified??? If not, I'd question him being missing due to death
BaylorOkie

Jack Bauer
BaylorOkie said:

Won't they just destroy his next home? Or is he gonna live in a hot air balloon?
BaylorOkie
He's now a ninja. They'll never find him.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

BaylorOkie said:

Won't they just destroy his next home? Or is he gonna live in a hot air balloon?
Reminiscent of the old Aggie joke about the concerned Aggie who learned that most accidents happen within 10 miles of home, so he moved 10 miles away.
cinque
Gruvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is like the definition of insanity, Black Lives Matter protesters burning down a black owned business I guess that black life doesn't matter
I'm going to write a strongly worded level of disapproval to Antifa Headquarters. Where are they headquartered, btw?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Dungeon Athletics
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'm going to write a strongly worded level of disapproval to Antifa Headquarters. Where are they headquartered, btw?
Portland City Hall
ATL Bear
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

Jack Bauer said:

Right next door to Qanon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.